PDA

View Full Version : NBA: In the last 20 years...Duncan and Lebron rule the books. Kobrick is a fraud.

HemisfairArena
03-03-2014, 11:11 PM
Duncan will be a top 20 of All Time in 3 catagories...All time points, rebounds and blocks. LeBron will be All Time top three in points, assist, and rebounds. What will Kobrick be top 3 in? LMAO. Only All Time points. 1-3...Nice. Nice.

Thread
03-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

TDMVPDPOY
03-03-2014, 11:13 PM
lol what a load of bullshit, you and whoever upstairs still asslicking

if he was still leader of the team, first option on offense instead of enrique, he wouldve reach whatever milestones

Clipper Nation
03-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4
Boiled down:::Kirby, donning the shitbag, on James' orders.

scanry
03-04-2014, 12:10 AM
As long as Lebron > Kobe, Spurs fans will sleep soundly. If he rings this year, he'll be hunting down MJ, KAJ & Magic tbh.

It's scary that Lebron still has a good 2 - 3 years to do some major bullying in the NBA. The Servant's MVP is slipping by the day.

Thread
03-04-2014, 12:22 AM
As long as Lebron > Kobe, Spurs fans will sleep soundly. If he rings this year, he'll be hunting down MJ, KAJ & Magic tbh.

It's scary that Lebron still has a good 2 - 3 years to do some major bullying in the NBA. The Servant's MVP is slipping by the day.

Scan, don't you have an ounce of decency? Christ, at default if you had 5 right now, James would be drenched in [one & done] verbiage.:rolleyes

scanry
03-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Scan, don't you have an ounce of decency? Christ, at default if you had 5 right now, James would be drenched in [one & done] verbiage.:rolleyes

I'm speaking for the majority here Cub.

It's called fate, and it works in mysterious ways.

Clipper Nation
03-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Christ, at default if you had 5 right now, James would be drenched in [one & done] verbiage.:rolleyes

Instead, James drenched your Kirby in the shitbag :lol

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 12:48 AM
Duncan will be a top 20 of All Time in 3 catagories...All time points, rebounds and blocks. LeBron will be All Time top three in points, assist, and rebounds. What will Kobrick be top 3 in? LMAO. Only All Time points. 1-3...Nice. Nice.

http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/hahaha_didnt_read.gif&size=200x300

scanry
03-04-2014, 12:48 AM
^ and as for individual accolades, you'd be a fool to even compare Lebron to Kobe. The fact that he's surpassed Kobe already should be telling to your 0 & forever and 5 > 4 sctick.

It wouldn't be long before you'd wish it was Duncan ringing rather than Lebron last June.

As Lebron perfects his J, his dominance will be MJesque.

scanry
03-04-2014, 12:50 AM
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/hahaha_didnt_read.gif&size=200x300

Nah ah, you did read.

scanry
03-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Instead, James drenched your Kirby in the shitbag :lol

CN perfecting his parroting skills tbh. :lol

ElNono
03-04-2014, 12:51 AM
:lol Hemisfair putting some solid work the last few weeks, tbh... might make the cut in the next POTM list...

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 12:56 AM
Nah ah, you did read.

tee hee, a place for everything and everything in its place

http://spscriptorium.com/Season16/1607Cupid-Me.jpg

Brunodf
03-04-2014, 12:58 AM

Yeah... People said the same thing about Timmy in 2005...

scanry
03-04-2014, 01:08 AM
Yeah... People said the same thing about Timmy in 2005...

Were they wrong? Pop limited his minutes in 2006 and Tim had a monster playoffs run. He would've rung had Manu not fouled tbh.

Tim was the 2007 playoffs MVP and did major damage in the Phx series.

scanry
03-04-2014, 01:10 AM
:lol Hemisfair putting some solid work the last few weeks, tbh... might make the cut in the next POTM list...

And Laker fans actually though he was running away from Culburn. Props to Hemisfair for putting in the work.

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 01:13 AM

Really? That's pretty sad if you think hes even a good poster. Clearly the Spur version of Aids man

Clipper Nation
03-04-2014, 01:16 AM
And Laker fans actually though he was running away from Culburn. Props to Hemisfair for putting in the work.

He's been shitting on Kirby recently for sure, dropping truthbombs left and right, but Dale still ran him offPERIOD :lol

scanry
03-04-2014, 01:20 AM
He's been shitting on Kirby recently for sure, dropping truthbombs left and right, but Dale still ran him offPERIOD :lol

Couldn't tell his farewell was honest. Thread thought Hem was a rookie, but i'm pretty sure he's someone's troll (Mid's, DMC's or djohn's tbh).

kobe4life
03-04-2014, 01:22 AM
You are so wrong you damn infidel it is the Great Satan who is the greatest fraud of all time.

irishock
03-04-2014, 01:23 AM
Hem is definitely not Mid or DMC... he wouldn't have given up as easily as he did when he announced his leave

spurraider21
03-04-2014, 01:23 AM
if hem is a troll, then somebody has too much spare time, because he once spent a good amount of time demonstrating he has no idea what the word majority means

scanry
03-04-2014, 01:26 AM
You are so wrong you damn infidel it is the Great Satan who is the greatest fraud of all time.

Damn Rogue, you're pissing away the few Lakers fans remaining on this board.

ElNono
03-04-2014, 01:44 AM
Really? That's pretty sad if you think hes even a good poster. Clearly the Spur version of Aids man

hit & run trolling works, tbh... Capri just overdoes it.

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 01:45 AM
hit & run trolling works, tbh... Capri just overdoes it.

They both suck ass. It's not even marginally clever

Clipper Nation
03-04-2014, 01:46 AM

Hemisfair's threads are actually decent, Capri just sucks :lol

ElNono
03-04-2014, 01:47 AM

you or I don't buy into it, but they always end up in 3+ pages... not saying it's clever, but it's clearly effective.

Plus, this time of the season sucks... nothing going on right now.

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 01:49 AM
you or I don't buy into it, but they always end up in 3+ pages... not saying it's clever, but it's clearly effective.

Plus, this time of the season sucks... nothing going on right now.

Its not even clever ...this is much more clever

http://www.damnlol.com/pics/856/3f795b4bab93ff4cd968601aff2120d4.gif

ElNono
03-04-2014, 01:55 AM
Its not even clever ...this is much more clever

http://www.damnlol.com/pics/856/3f795b4bab93ff4cd968601aff2120d4.gif

http://www.evolveinc.com/modules/evolvecms/upload/9cef162d_history-channel-alien-guy-meme-generator-aliens-98f63b.jpeg

Thread
03-04-2014, 09:34 AM
^ and as for individual accolades, you'd be a fool to even compare Lebron to Kobe. The fact that he's surpassed Kobe already should be telling to your 0 & forever and 5 > 4 sctick.

It wouldn't be long before you'd wish it was Duncan ringing rather than Lebron last June.

As Lebron perfects his J, his dominance will be MJesque.

Perhaps a selection of my fellows, but, not I. I don't grudge James. I never have. I think his heart is pure. As I've said I'd be curious to see Media react had it switched about last June, but, that is not a reflection on James. I'm even curious to see what I would feel like if it were switched about. It is only natural to be curious. Alas, one can only have but two choices. It is not a smorgasbord of selection.

scanry
03-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Perhaps a selection of my fellows, but, not I. I don't grudge James. I never have. I think his heart is pure. As I've said I'd be curious to see Media react had it switched about last June, but, that is not a reflection on James. I'm even curious to see what I would feel like if it were switched about. It is only natural to be curious. Alas, one can only have but two choices. It is not a smorgasbord of selection.

What do you mean by his heart is pure? Very few break up dominant championship teams and Duncan ain't one of them. By your logic Duncan, Dirk & Lebron are pure at heart.

Thread
03-04-2014, 10:35 AM
What do you mean by his heart is pure? Very few break up dominant championship teams and Duncan ain't one of them. By your logic Duncan, Dirk & Lebron are pure at heart.

He does not drive Media. Media drives him. Hence his heart is pure. And I'll agree Duncan & Dirk don't drive Media. Media drives them.

Kobe drives Media. MJ drove Media. Daddy drove Media. Their hearts are black.

scanry
03-04-2014, 11:22 AM
He does not drive Media. Media drives him. Hence his heart is pure. And I'll agree Duncan & Dirk don't drive Media. Media drives them.

Kobe drives Media. MJ drove Media. Daddy drove Media. Their hearts are black.

Fair enough. I think MJ started the process and Shaq took it to another level. Kobe is like Shaw's understudy tbh. I though Shaq would mellow down on television, but he's gotten worse. Hope he goes off air ala Gary Payton.