PDA

View Full Version : OT: What if they actually did end up selling Spurstalk and this forum became moderated?

Thebesteva
03-03-2014, 11:47 PM
I think it would be a tragedy tbh, and I can see some shit like that happening. However, do you think that would be a good thing or bad thing?

Personally, the only thing I like about this shit hole is its a free for all

03-03-2014, 11:47 PM
tbh didn't Kori say they'd be back after all star break?

Clipper Nation
03-03-2014, 11:51 PM
ST would be a ghost town :lol

MeloHype
03-03-2014, 11:51 PM
They've already changed some of the thread titles

Thebesteva
03-03-2014, 11:56 PM
They've already changed some of the thread titles

They been doing that since I got here tbh. I think its automatic as well, because quite a few times I made a thread title with a curse word and within 10 minutes it was edited out.

rogues
03-03-2014, 11:56 PM
Posters like Up would be stealth banned, tbh..such a tragedy, tbh..

Oh wait..

Thread
03-03-2014, 11:59 PM
It wouldn't take from us what we've experienced and borne witness to.

I'm eternally envious every single time I see the {spur} in a member's avatar, pass over it and find it's signifies a charter member. They've been here when the dirt was flat and hard, and The Ellis broke it.

What was created here and built here and nurtured here will never be equaled. It is an idea, a template struck not for commerce. No, not for something so vulgar & common, but, for something else, perhaps love, perhaps thanks, but, for sure pure goodness. Of that there is absolutely no doubt.

Splits
03-04-2014, 12:00 AM
You would get 55 page threads pondering if Duncan is greater than Jordan....

http://imageshack.com/a/img20/9785/h2q4.png

irishock
Could you imagine a mod editing someone's post in red with "Check your PM's" or "Baiting"? :lmao

Mugen
It wouldn't take from us what we've experienced and borne witness to.

I'm eternally envious every single time I see the {spur} in a member's avatar, pass over it and find it's signifies a charter member. They've been here when the dirt was flat and hard, and The Ellis broke it.

What was created here and built here and nurtured here will never be equaled. It is an idea, a template struck not for commerce. No, not for something so vulgar & common, but, for something else, perhaps love, perhaps thanks, but, for sure pure goodness. Of that there is absolutely no doubt.

bend over, I'll show ya a charter member.

Thread
03-04-2014, 12:02 AM
bend over, I'll show ya a charter member.

GD it, Mugs, not now,,,can't you ever be delicate?

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 12:02 AM
You would get 55 page threads pondering if Duncan is greater than Jordan....

http://imageshack.com/a/img20/9785/h2q4.png

:lmao

Clipper Nation
03-04-2014, 12:07 AM
can't you ever be delicate?
Did Kirby ask that during The Tape? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
03-04-2014, 12:16 AM
ST hunger games

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Did Kirby ask that during The Tape? :lol

I actually read the story about the tape. If you believe that you're fucking retarded. Because some guy claims he has audio tape of Kobe in an orgy and he was with a guy. Please give me a fuckin break.

LOL @ audio tape

Talk about a snake oil salesmen

Rogue
03-04-2014, 12:18 AM
good thing definitely, first of all the new mods (like mono) would purge Spurstalk of those shitty European fags (especially those French ones).

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 02:13 AM
Not so much on the selling part but the moderated part...

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/b27/527/ba5/resized/rage-meme-generator-i-m-psychic-5e2490.jpg

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Only charter member in this bitch, feels good

Katherine Robinson
03-06-2014, 02:44 AM
We would see clutch fans 2.0 and the NBA forum might as well be erased.

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 02:53 AM
I wish they'd bring the ec back though. Even though I wasn't a member and I should have been

Splits
03-06-2014, 02:56 AM
If you get kicked off, I got your back y'all. Big Dog, I'm talking to you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261416453774?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://imageshack.com/a/img35/2852/ik4o.png

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:56 AM
You can;'t have the number of kids that post here without strong moderaters. I have fun with it because it's not like this anywhere else. Usually a more mature group, more knowledgeable about how things really are out there. Here it's junior high silliness.

sook
03-06-2014, 03:18 AM
You faggots would actually have to engage in meaningful basketball discussions.

When I first started posting here people would have intelligent conversations and the troll(s) that wandered were only half trolling. Guys like KillBillPana religiously worshiped dleague euro basketball or w.e it was even though 99% of the people thought it was unfathomable that anybody could give that much of a shit. It started going downhill when the Laker fans came out like the roaches they were after the gasol deal.

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 03:20 AM

When I first started posting here people would have intelligent conversations and the troll(s) that wandered were only half trolling. Guys like KillBillPana religiously worshiped dleague euro basketball or w.e it was even though 99% of the people thought it was unfathomable that anybody could give that much of a shit. It started going downhill when the Laker fans came out like the roaches they were after the gasol deal.

well..............................he's not wrong

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 03:21 AM
If you get kicked off, I got your back y'all. Big Dog, I'm talking to you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261416453774?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://imageshack.com/a/img35/2852/ik4o.png

:lmao

Gummi Clutch
03-06-2014, 03:23 AM

This is actually extremely accurate. Its why I have such a low post count despite joining in 09 :lol

This site was great but it did go downhill. Btw, what ever happened to KBP?

HI-FI
03-06-2014, 03:26 AM

probably a lot of truth to this. some of the older threads, pre MVPau, had a lot more diversity to it. But tbh, there has been some good Laker fans here too. Maybe the moderation changed from 2009 onward, like the owners were too busy with other things? or maybe it's always been the same and I'm full of shit.

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 03:29 AM
i try to balance the nba talk with the troll game. i just think if one or two specific members get the pink treatment, the nba forum would clean up rather quickly

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 03:35 AM
i try to balance the nba talk with the troll game. i just think if one or two specific members get the pink treatment, the nba forum would clean up rather quickly

Meh, I am over NBA talk. Thats RealGm or Lakersnation. I think its fun to be on a board, but its hard with Laker fans currently. Most of them are just Kobestans