PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Personally I've Never Seen A Group Of White Men...

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:25 AM
so eager, ready, and willing to suck the dick of a black man that just fucked his wife...practically begging that man to suck his dick...it was just last June Spur fan...he took your wifes ass and now you want him to pull it out and slide it in your mouth....what a disgusting bunch.....while you guys are clamoring to suck more dick...I'm over here laughing to the tune of:

Kobe 5
TOSB 4
Lebronze 2

:lol

spurraider21
03-04-2014, 01:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 01:27 AM
For once I agree with you. Also congrats on 12 years a slave

Thebesteva
03-04-2014, 01:27 AM

Pretty sweet song

scanry
03-04-2014, 01:29 AM
Capri it must be killing to see your beta sitting it out game after game. He might get butt cramps from all the bench warming.

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:30 AM
Capri it must be killing to see your beta sitting it out game after game. He might get butt cramps from all the bench warming.

naaaa..I got

Kobe 5...

No one playing can top that....

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:31 AM

How juicy is Lebron's cock bro...he just fucked your team in the ass and your over here celebrating him....that's the true definition of a cuck tbh..Tammy taught you wiggas well

spurraider21
03-04-2014, 01:36 AM
How juicy is Lebron's cock bro...he just fucked your team in the ass and your over here celebrating him....that's the true definition of a cuck tbh..Tammy taught you wiggas well
when i see you post, this is all i'm hearing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI-kpVh6e1U

scanry
03-04-2014, 01:36 AM
naaaa..I got

Kobe 5...

No one playing can top that....

Religiously endorsing Shaq's 3 alpha rings (while putting up 35 & 18) will get you nowhere. It's a blemish on Kobe's resume.

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:37 AM
Spur fan so butthurt over Kobe they're openly cheering for the dude that just butt fucked their boy

GenuineLakerfan
03-04-2014, 01:38 AM
Spur fan so butthurt over Kobe they're openly cheering for the dude that just butt fucked their boy

Only because Kobe skull fucked their franchise on 5 different occasions

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:38 AM
the biggest collapse in NBA finals history and Spur fan decides the best option is to suck the cum out of the condom like an Icy Pop

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:39 AM
Lebron is laughing at these Ho's

spurraider21
03-04-2014, 01:40 AM
outside of a sex tape, what has kobe done in the last year that is anywhere near noteworthy?

Arnold Toht

And they're taking their anger out on Parker just because he shares the same balls deep mentality Kobe has down the stretch.

Any mention of Kobe will ring in reparations. That's just the way it is.

Clipper Nation
Religiously endorsing Shaq's 3 alpha rings (while putting up 35 & 18) will get you nowhere. It's a blemish on Kobe's resume.
Don't forget MVPau's 2 alpha rings :lol

:lmao Giving Kirby credit for the Shaq/Horry Lakers or the MVPau/Bynum/Odom Lakers

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Spur fan must really want to blow Ray Allen's cock....

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:42 AM
They want to sell Parker up the river, they ignore Pop, the give Duncan a pass...but they celebrate the taste of Lebron's jizz....I guess they love the fruity taste

ElNono
03-04-2014, 01:43 AM
Spur fan must really want to blow Ray Allen's cock....

That's Anal Tit's job...

irishock
03-04-2014, 01:43 AM
And they're taking their anger out on Parker just because he shares the same balls deep mentality Kobe has down the stretch.

Any mention of Kobe will ring in reparations. That's just the way it is.

Well, Parker couldn't finish either

Clipper Nation
03-04-2014, 01:45 AM
And they're taking their anger out on Parker just because he shares the same heroball/ride a dominant big's coattails mentality Kobe has down the stretch.

fify

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:45 AM
Lakers fan hated the Jazz...I mean we hate Malone and Stockton but when MJ beat them nikkas we DID NOT opt to suck his cock and rotate his balls....the shit Spur fan is doing is just as unprecedented and downright shocking as them blowing a finals like it has never been blown in NBA history

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:48 AM
It's downright shameful conduct...to all the real Spurs fan I know you guys gotta be sick to your stomachs watching fellow Spurs fans bow down and suck another teams cock day in and day out...and when the night time comes..I know it must be embarassing

HI-FI
03-04-2014, 01:49 AM
the biggest collapse in NBA finals history and Spur fan decides the best option is to suck the cum out of the condom like an Icy Pop
:lol
Extra Stout with the goods.

btw not everyone on here is sucking him off, a lot of those are more Lebron fans than Spur fans.

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Sucking Lebrone off like that is the results of living in a 3rd rate city....it also shows you guys don't really beleive in greatness of your franchise or Tim Duncan...it shows you crack at the first sign of distress

elmanutres
03-04-2014, 01:52 AM

Honestly fuck the spursfans that are talking shit about parker.

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:54 AM
listen if I was a Spurs fan I would be lighting into Lebron's ass on the daily...he fucking choked in the finals game 6...gave the game away with 2 huge turnovers down the stretch but all that will be remembered is Duncan's two misses...I would re-draw his asshole if I was Spurfan..instead yall niggas decided to give him a nice sloppy deep throat with extra spit

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 01:57 AM
Honestly fuck the spursfans that are talking shit about parker.

fact is Spur fan don't know basketball..Tony Parker is the realest dude on yall's team...he took it to Lebrone...got in the lane and did whatever he wanted....it was all on Pop....he let Lebron come back and skeet skeet skeet on yall...and why would anyone in their right minds celebrate that as an opposing fan? You mean to tell me yall hate Kobe so much till you're willing to openly suck another man's dick...I'm stunned tbh

Leon Black
03-04-2014, 01:59 AM
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1/528242_479292862113123_621545309_n.jpg

Leon Black
03-04-2014, 02:00 AM
https://scontent-a-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash2/t1/530270_485735264802216_216087045_n.jpg

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 02:00 AM
and as for Clipper Nation this dude is literally in dick hopping heaven...I mean he's swing on banana trees in LA, SA, and Miami just picking the ripest biggest bananas he can find...

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 02:03 AM
Spurfan if you want me too..I will become a Spurfan for a day..and show you cucks why Timmy is better that Lebrone...it's sad to see you guys shit yourselves the way you're doing..yall just abandoned all pride..like a bum living under a bridge tbh

scanry
03-04-2014, 02:53 AM
Capri, we have had the honor & privilege to witness greatness that is Tim Duncan. Could we have rang more, sure. But unlike Kobe fans, we actually appreciate greatness and right now he's shitting on all of em including Kobe & Duncan.

You wouldn't be butthurt if Kobe was the one who people sucked up to.

AussieFanKurt
03-04-2014, 03:41 AM
lol at cunts responding to koolaid.. fucking wankers

Bill_Brasky
03-04-2014, 06:37 AM
:lol Kobe
:lol irrelevant player

AussieFanKurt
03-04-2014, 06:51 AM
:lol Kobe
:lol irrelevant player

:lol baited by most repetitive troll on this board

Bill_Brasky
03-04-2014, 10:50 AM
You responded to the thread too dipshit.

Twice.

With the same shitty post.

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 10:51 AM

there is no bait...you're just a disgraceful cock sucker

Koolaid_Man
03-04-2014, 10:54 AM
Capri, we have had the honor & privilege to witness greatness that is Tim Duncan. Could we have rang more, sure. But unlike Kobe fans, we actually appreciate greatness and right now he's shitting on all of em including Kobe & Duncan.

You wouldn't be butthurt if Kobe was the one who people sucked up to.

The Israelite's roamed the desert for 40 yrs and ate manna the whole time..in other words when you got lemons learn to make lemonaide

Thread
03-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Make no mistake:::this is one of Kool's finest moments. With studious clarity he has handed up an indictment that is most profound.

Kool Aid Man

This Is My Last Post
03-04-2014, 11:48 AM
Make no mistake:::this is one of Kool's finest moments. With studious clarity he has handed up an indictment that is most profound.

Kool Aid Man

similar to 'edong's Long March fall of '35 when he initially 6'ed the KMT turning over the first domino leading to 'nam, eh 'eppe?

tee, hee

scanry
03-04-2014, 12:04 PM
The Israelite's roamed the desert for 40 yrs and ate manna the whole time..in other words when you got lemons learn to make lemonaide

Lemonade can be made using fresh limes or flavored lime juice. You do know where i'm getting at right? Unlike Kobe, Duncan was the quintessensial alpha on all the Spurs championships. Heck at the age of 38, he's still the alpha of the franchise.

Bill_Brasky
03-04-2014, 12:05 PM

Kool Aid Man
You're such a better poster than koolaids cuck. You're you. Koolaids isn't a real guy. Just someone's troll that you agree with. You're better than this Dale.

Thread
03-04-2014, 12:12 PM
You're such a better poster than koolaids cuck. You're you. Koolaids isn't a real guy. Just someone's troll that you agree with. You're better than this Dale.

I love the guy what can I say. He lives in my heart, like Rougy & Deads do. And Kool has an uncanny knack of hitting the nail on the proverbial head like with this thread. He is not afraid to look silly at times because he has a good heart and he's secure in the knowledge that they'll be other days and other threads where he'll be timely & cogent. So he takes his lumps in good spirits and doesn't get defensive. I admire & envy that personality trait.

Bill_Brasky
03-04-2014, 01:14 PM
But he doesn't say those things because he means them like you. He says them to get a reaction. You're being played just like everyone else bro.

Thread
03-04-2014, 06:46 PM
But he doesn't say those things because he means them like you. He says them to get a reaction. You're being played just like everyone else bro.

So be it. I don't track and keep count of who's who here, Brasky. First off, I ain't good at it, and second, it's tedious & a waste of time. I enjoy thinking the best of people and their intentions toward me. + the man slept with my wife and owes me like hundreds of dollars and a judgment from Mandalay Bay for scores of silver ware he took from room service carts in the corridors on the 30th Floor.