PDA

View Full Version : NBA: NBA Fans underrate Kobe Horribly:the real score between Kobe, Shaq,Lebron, and Duncan

poeticism707
03-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Really, guys, going nuts over over Lebron's 61? This is just horrible bias. Great game by Bron. But career wise, if they both retired today, Lebron is a footnote, and a scrub compared to Kobe, and Kobe's not even the greatest player of his generation. But we'll get there.

Tim Duncan is HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best player of his generation: only player of these to TO LEAD HIS TEAM TO 4 TITLES, AND BE THE BEST PLAYER ON HIS TEAM, all the consistency, only a few games away from an ongoing NBA record 15 NBA seasons, just unheard of. And per wise, he's just as good as he's ever been. And was one freaky bad bounce from leading HIS TEAM TO A 5TH TITLE AND 4TH FINALS MVP AT 37 YEARS OF AGE!. TD is the iron man of the NBA, he's the Karl Malone of Winners (the ultimate oxymoron, lol, but still applies).The Winnest Player in the player in the Four Major Sports, from Game 1 as rookie 15 years ago (don't you dare bring up Gino's coattail riding self). Duncan's consistency has been so great, and he's set the bar so high for bigs and smalls in the modern era, it's worth as much as another title for him.

These are all facts we know. But now, on to to the murkier parts.

Can't mention Kobe without Shaq. Yes, Shaq that could have had 7 or 8 titles, and been the GOAT, if he had Kobe or Duncan's worth ethic. But Shaq wanted to coast, take games off, get injured because he delayed surgeries, come into camp 100lbs over weight, and got his dumb, lazy tail traded. But at least he got his 3 titles as the main man, right?

Wrong. Shaq doesn't have 3 titles as the main guy, whatever those finals MVPs say. Just had a some great Finals series, doesn't mean he was the better of the two. 2001 was definately Shaq, as any basketball fan knows. But 2002 and 2003? GTFO. Whatever your opinion of Kobe, he was way too special a scorer and player, played way to big a role throughout the season and playoffs, and Finals, to be be overlooked like some role player, or even a second banana, putting in work when Shaq lazy but was on injured reserve, for fatness. That's an insult to Kobe's greatness. So those two titles are split right down the middle, and the Final score from LA's 3peat: Shaq 2, Kobe, 1. And though this forum is famous for trolling, anyone who thinks Bynum or "MVP Paul" was better during Kobe's recent titles is a basketball neophyte. Kobe was the man, and earned those titles. Giving the lead over Shaq, total titles head to head, 3-2. Lastly, anyone who thinks Kobe is a 1 time MVP is also a revisionist troll. They gave those two MVPs to Nash in a morbid, reverse Affirmative Action type move.

Kobe is the second greatest player of his generation. Shaq a distant third. May seem close 3-2, but all things considered, it's not, Kobe's career is head and shoulders better. Don't feel sorry for that fat bum Shaq, who wasted as much potential as anyone you'll ever see.

And Kobe vs Bron? GTFO. People forget, and underrate just how dominant Kobe has been. When the Spurs played the Heat in the Finals, did the Spurs FEAR LEBRON? Absolutely not. Hell, 37 year old TD, all most beat these clowns, and it took 7 games, a couple of missed freebies by the Spurs, and a freaky bounce on a rebound ALL IN ONE GAME, JUST TO GET THE SUPPOSED DOMINANT, MVP, YOUNG, TOP FIVE, BLAH-BLAH, LEBRON TO OVERTIME! Do you know why? Because Lebron can't consistently hit a 17 footer enough to put teams away.

Compare that to Kobe, lol, it's like night and day. Kobe couldn't hit the jumper consistenly either.. his first few years in the league. This where Kobe's Jordan-esque, Duncan-esque work ethic comes into play. The Spurs were was the BEST defensive team in basketball then. Did they fear Shaq? Not at all. Duncan could/would beast mode on him, and was already better.

But Kobe? Oh yes, it was Kobe Spurs and Spurs fans feared. Shaq never closed out the Spurs. It was all Kobe. If it wasn't for Kobe, bombing away from 25 feet out, driving and dishing to scrubs, driving and scoring, and ones, etc, Duncan would have 8 titles or so.

So remember that, compainga highly polished player like Kobe, to some non shooting scrub like Lebron, where if it isn't some fast break pull up, with no D in your face, or layup or Dunk, Bron ain't hitting it.

It may seem close, numbers wise and titles, Kobe 3 to LeBron's 2, but Kobe is so much better than Bron, that no matter how much Bron wins, it won't matter, he'll never surpass Kobe.

And that, my good sirs, is the final score.

Arnold Toht
03-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Really, guys, going nuts over over Lebron's 61? This is just horrible bias. Great game by Bron. But career wise, if they both retired today, Lebron is a footnote, and a scrub compared to Kobe, and Kobe's not even the greatest player of his generation. But we'll get there.

Tim Duncan is HEAD AND SHOULDERS the best player of his generation: only player of these to TO LEAD HIS TEAM TO 4 TITLES, AND BE THE BEST PLAYER ON HIS TEAM, all the consistency, only a few games away from an ongoing NBA record 15 NBA seasons, just unheard of. And per wise, he's just as good as he's ever been. And was one freaky bad bounce from leading HIS TEAM TO A 5TH TITLE AND 4TH FINALS MVP AT 37 YEARS OF AGE!. TD is the iron man of the NBA, he's the Karl Malone of Winners (the ultimate oxymoron, lol, but still applies).The Winnest Player in the player in the Four Major Sports, from Game 1 as rookie 15 years ago (don't you dare bring up Gino's coattail riding self). Duncan's consistency has been so great, and he's set the bar so high for bigs and smalls in the modern era, it's worth as much as another title for him.

These are all facts we know. But now, on to to the murkier parts.

Can't mention Kobe without Shaq. Yes, Shaq that could have had 7 or 8 titles, and been the GOAT, if he had Kobe or Duncan's worth ethic. But Shaq wanted to coast, take games off, get injured because he delayed surgeries, come into camp 100lbs over weight, and got his dumb, lazy tail traded. But at least he got his 3 titles as the main man, right?

Wrong. Shaq doesn't have 3 titles as the main guy, whatever those finals MVPs say. Just had a some great Finals series, doesn't mean he was the better of the two. 2001 was definately Shaq, as any basketball fan knows. But 2002 and 2003? GTFO. Whatever your opinion of Kobe, he was way too special a scorer and player, played way to big a role throughout the season and playoffs, and Finals, to be be overlooked like some role player, or even a second banana, putting in work when Shaq lazy but was on injured reserve, for fatness. That's an insult to Kobe's greatness. So those two titles are split right down the middle, and the Final score from LA's 3peat: Shaq 2, Kobe, 1. And though this forum is famous for trolling, anyone who thinks Bynum or "MVP Paul" was better during Kobe's recent titles is a basketball neophyte. Kobe was the man, and earned those titles. Giving the lead over Shaq, total titles head to head, 3-2. Lastly, anyone who thinks Kobe is a 1 time MVP is also a revisionist troll. They gave those two MVPs to Nash in a morbid, reverse Affirmative Action type move.

Kobe is the second greatest player of his generation. Shaq a distant third. May seem close 3-2, but all things considered, it's not, Kobe's career is head and shoulders better. Don't feel sorry for that fat bum Shaq, who wasted as much potential as anyone you'll ever see.

And Kobe vs Bron? GTFO. People forget, and underrate just how dominant Kobe has been. When the Spurs played the Heat in the Finals, did the Spurs FEAR LEBRON? Absolutely not. Hell, 37 year old TD, all most beat these clowns, and it took 7 games, a couple of missed freebies by the Spurs, and a freaky bounce on a rebound ALL IN ONE GAME, JUST TO GET THE SUPPOSED DOMINANT, MVP, YOUNG, TOP FIVE, BLAH-BLAH, LEBRON TO OVERTIME! Do you know why? Because Lebron can't consistently hit a 17 footer enough to put teams away.

Compare that to Kobe, lol, it's like night and day. Kobe couldn't hit the jumper consistenly either.. his first few years in the league. This where Kobe's Jordan-esque, Duncan-esque work ethic comes into play. The Spurs were was the BEST defensive team in basketball then. Did they fear Shaq? Not at all. Duncan could/would beast mode on him, and was already better.

But Kobe? Oh yes, it was Kobe Spurs and Spurs fans feared. Shaq never closed out the Spurs. It was all Kobe. If it wasn't for Kobe, bombing away from 25 feet out, driving and dishing to scrubs, driving and scoring, and ones, etc, Duncan would have 8 titles or so.

So remember that, compainga highly polished player like Kobe, to some non shooting scrub like Lebron, where if it isn't some fast break pull up, with no D in your face, or layup or Dunk, Bron ain't hitting it.

It may seem close, numbers wise and titles, Kobe 3 to LeBron's 2, but Kobe is so much better than Bron, that no matter how much Bron wins, it won't matter, he'll never surpass Kobe.

And that, my good sirs, is the final score.

And back to Lebron vs Kobe

Boiled down to Kobe over Duncan, 5 to 4.

Thread
03-04-2014, 06:32 PM
^Arn

irishock
03-04-2014, 06:38 PM
LeBron>Shaq>Duncan>Kobe prime
Duncan>Kobe>Shaq>LeBron career as of right now

benefactor
03-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Why are you running me down to all of your Chicago friends? I mean I invited you into my home. I'll admit I did get a little pissed when I caught you pouring out my 200 year old scotch that you didn't even ask if you could have some. I know you thought I had my back turned. But this is the goddamn south boy. You don't pour out a mans liquior round these parts a live to tell about it. My friend and I "you know who I'm talking about" laid out a big ass pile fo ya in which your fucking beaner ass sneezed on, spoofing 2 and a 1/2 g'z all over the floor. At this point I was at my breaking point. You have no idea how bad I wanted to guacamole your beaner ass. Then when your beaner bitch ass decided you didn't wanna waste anymore of my 200 year old scotch. You switched to my wife's beer. You had 3 or 4 of them before I noticed without asking. That pissed everyone off like fish in the microwave. Not to mention you still had 2 of your cheap ass Modelo's in my fridge. I guess you didn't want to drink that cheap ass beaner lager when there was better shit in the fridge that you could spange off hard working Americans. Jus saying you should be thanking your lucky stars that you even left here that night.
One other thing you spanging fucking illegal. What is your siesta hours? I know how sorry your kind is so fucking sorry that you just want to live off our government. Personally I think you need to take your mooching coke sneezing scotch pouring out beer stealing ass back to ole mehico.