03-05-2014, 03:54 AM
o5ppc29b1vo

Cover of a 1950's KC Douglas tune.

ZJJvyPXPssg

xLfO738Ok5Y

wyruylD0BWQ

Avante
03-05-2014, 06:41 AM
If you walked into a shit kicker bar..............

ZKmVgaqmRFQ

YtV4Rt5UOvQ

t_SkF5igE6o

sB7H6pT3DW4

xmas1997
03-05-2014, 11:04 PM
o5ppc29b1vo

Cover of a 1950's KC Douglas tune.

ZJJvyPXPssg

xLfO738Ok5Y

wyruylD0BWQ

Loved Steve Millers first album the best of all of his, and especially the tune "Children Of The Future".
Boz Skaggs was his keyboard player for a while and on that album.

Also Ricky Nelson was dissed at a concert he played when he sang his hit "Garden Party". He was a great, but under appreciated probably because he was mainly only appreciated for his role as the younger son on the Ozzie and Harriet Show. Duane was the older brother. Sadly Ricky met an untimely end.

Jimi Hendricks was in London once playing a concert of his rendition of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band while the Beatles watched in the front row. They loved it.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 11:09 PM
All of this music sucks ass, tbh....

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Loved Steve Millers first album the best of all of his, and especially the tune "Children Of The Future".
Boz Skaggs was his keyboard player for a while and on that album.

Also Ricky Nelson was dissed at a concert he played when he sang his hit "Garden Party". He was a great, but under appreciated probably because he was mainly only appreciated for his role as the younger son on the Ozzie and Harriet Show. Duane was the older brother. Sadly Ricky met an untimely end.

Jimi Hendricks was in London once playing a concert of his rendition of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band while the Beatles watched in the front row. They loved it.

You know your stuff, you get it!

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:17 PM

Why don't you actually post a video all your very own small fry. Show everyone what you consider the good stuff.

I know you can't do it, you're just a leech,

xmas1997
03-05-2014, 11:18 PM

Uh huh, more "conditioned ignorance" on parade from you showing your idiocy and ignorance in a vain attempt to troll.

IMHO the best "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" album was the first one with Al Cooper on keyboards even though he was great with later albums with Mike Bloomfield.

I may be mistaken, but wasn't Buddy Miles Hendricks' first drummer, before he went on to form his own band "Buddy Miles Express"?

I saw Buddy Miles Express at the Fillmore West and the they were the second band to play. The featured band was Procol Harem. I think Blues Image was the first band who played that night.

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Uh huh, more "conditioned ignorance" on parade from you showing your idiocy and ignorance in a vain attempt to troll.

IMHO the best "Blood, Sweat, and Tears" album was the first one with Al Cooper on keyboards even though he was great with later albums with Mike Bloomfield.

I may be mistaken but wasn't Buddy Miles Hendricks fist drummer before he went on to form his own band Buddy Miles Express?

So his opinion is ignorance because it differs from yours? Maybe he just thinks that music sucks which is his opinion.

xmas1997
03-05-2014, 11:27 PM
So his opinion is ignorance because it differs from yours? Maybe he just thinks that music sucks which is his opinion.

Or maybe he is just a confirmed ignorant idiotic troll as most of his posts will affirm.
:lol

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:29 PM

I may be mistaken, but wasn't Buddy Miles Hendricks' first drummer, before he went on to form his own band "Buddy Miles Express"?

I saw Buddy Miles Express at the Fillmore West and the they were the second band to play. The featured band was Procol Harem. I think Blues Image was the first band who played that night.

The guy will do nothing because he doesn't know anything. He's just a clown, just here to bug people.

Hendrix himself started off in another band, not sure about Miles.

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:31 PM
Or maybe he is just a confirmed ignorant idiotic troll as most of his posts will affirm.

This is all the freak does.

2 Hours Ago
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) replied to a thread Mavs V Nuggs & ATL V Guests (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229955) in NBA Forum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
Philo with the bads :downspin:

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2014, 11:35 PM

How is you assuming he's trolling different from him assuming the music sucks? Clipper Nation may be basing his assumption off post history just like you are

xmas1997
03-05-2014, 11:36 PM
This is all the freak does.

2 Hours Ago
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) replied to a thread Mavs V Nuggs & ATL V Guests (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229955) in NBA Forum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
Philo with the bads :downspin:

He is only barely less pitiful than Blake. Both know nothing except trolling, and then they are terrible at that too!
Just swat the ignorant gnats, that's all they deserve.
:lmao

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:38 PM
How is you assuming he's trolling different from him assuming the music sucks? Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) may be basing his assumption off post history just like you are

Dude, what are you doing in my threads? Nobody wants you here asshole, ok?

ClipperNation knows nothing about music, if he did he'd know just how successful$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ those tunes were.

Now beat it!

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:39 PM
He is only barely less pitiful than Blake. Both know nothing except trolling, and then they are terrible at that too!
Just swat the ignorant gnats, that's all they deserve.
:lmao

Blake/ClipperNation trying to talk music, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trainwreck2100
03-05-2014, 11:59 PM

ClipperNation knows nothing about music, if he did he'd know just how successful$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ those tunes were.

Now beat it!

So your little post from yesterday applies to threads now? The terms were you don't reply to me I don't reply to you, and you have now once again failed to hold up your end

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:23 AM
So your little post from yesterday applies to threads now? The terms were you don't reply to me I don't reply to you, and you have now once again failed to hold up your end

Actually dummy it was....we don't exist....right? Well if I don't exist there is no thread, now scram.

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 12:25 AM

Now beat it!
So money = how good the music is? I guess you must really like Justin Bieber then....

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 12:25 AM

:lmao Welchvante welching per the usual

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Actually dummy it was....we don't exist....right? Well if I don't exist there is no thread, now scram.
Does it or does it not apply to threads, I want your lying ass on record. If so reply yes it does apply to each other's threads if not than say no and we can go from there

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:35 AM
So money = how good the music is? I guess you must really like Justin Bieber then....

So what's good, come on man do something. anything...ok? Oh yeah.....faggot smilie face etc etc.

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:36 AM
Does it or does it not apply to threads, I want your lying ass on record. If so reply yes it does apply to each other's threads if not than say no and we can go from there

You here again? Dude, go away, you are an idiot, I don't like you, leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 12:40 AM
So what's good, come on man do something. anything...ok? Oh yeah.....faggot smilie face etc etc.

I've posted plenty of music in the "what are you listening to" thread, I just don't spam everyone else's threads with it like you do :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 12:46 AM
You here again? Dude, go away, you are an idiot, I don't like you, leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not a yes, ill gladly leave when you answer my question, I would like to know since you've broken your word twice now

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:47 AM
I've posted plenty of music in the "what are you listening to" thread, I just don't spam everyone else's threads with it like you do :lol

You mean those threads about music, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok man show me what you consider...wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on man stop acting like you can't do shit...ok?

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:49 AM
That is not a yes, ill gladly leave when you answer my question, I would like to know since you've broken your word twice now

I broke nothing the deal was stay away from me, I don't want your sickness around me. OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....that means stay out of my threads.

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 12:50 AM
You won't get a straight answer from the welcher :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 12:51 AM
I broke nothing the deal was stay away from me, I don't want your sickness around me. OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....that means stay out of my threads.
Will you stay out of my threads? Once again I need to know since you've broken your word twice already

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Will you stay out of my threads? Once again I need to know since you've broken your word twice already

Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Are you simply retarded? Dude........you stay out of my threads and I stay out of yours....I assumed that was understood. You are a freak guy.

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Are you simply retarded? Dude........you stay out of my threads and I stay out of yours....I assumed that was understood. You are a freak guy.

I assume nothing or did you forget the bet you lost and then backtracked to say "I didn't mean this season". After that little move only a fool would take you as an honorable person. So now that I know we're in anaccord you post in any of my threads and that's admitting you'rw a lying little bitch I post in yours its the same. Anything else we need to hash out before our business is done

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:01 AM
I assume nothing or did you forget the bet you lost and then backtracked to say "I didn't mean this season". After that little move only a fool would take you as an honorable person. So now that I know we're in anaccord you post in any of my threads and that's admitting you'rw a lying little bitch I post in yours its the same. Anything else we need to hash out before our business is done

Whatever it takes to get rid of your dumbass.

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Whatever it takes to get rid of your dumbass.

Ok then but we both know youre a liar but always good to put you on record we're done. And now you understand why I cant trust you with pure context and need direct statements so hopefuly that will expedite these matters in the future. Have a nice evening.

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:10 AM
Ok then but we both know youre a liar but always good to put you on record we're done. And now you understand why I cant trust you with pure context and need direct statements so hopefuly that will expedite these matters in the future. Have a nice evening.

This is the final say tiny, nobody lied about anything, you totally misunstood the deal..again. Now, this will be the last time we talk. You are a diseased little freak and I don't want you around me.

Now watch this.

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:27 PM
9muzyOd4Lh8