PDA

View Full Version : NBA: WOW: Dominque Wilkins Unloads On Lebron

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 08:22 AM
:lmao I told yall the greats don't really respect this cat as opposed to Kobe...it's the same thing I've been saying all this time...dude ain't playing no one...Rodman said it. MJ said it and now Wilkins...guys who played the game will always be honest...unless they work for NBA TV or ESPN like Magic and Charles... Wilkins is now in my top 10 :lmao

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/former-nba-superstar-dominique-wilkins-says-lebron-james-scoring-61-points-is-not-so-impressive-004002981.html

Bill_Brasky
03-05-2014, 08:26 AM
SPAM

Rogue
03-05-2014, 09:20 AM
There's a reason why the greats as well as the young generation all worship Kobe who is God and despise the Great bald Satan, tbh.

lefty
03-05-2014, 09:42 AM
Of course Wilkins prefers Kobe, he was a chucker too :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Of course Wilkins prefers Kobe, he was a chucker too :lol

at some point you're gonna have to stop making excuses and recognize...Kobe's elders, peers, and the new generation of players all prefer him over Lebron..despite Lebron's MVP's...it's also an indictment on the Media's Award..I'd rather much have elder, peer, and rookie veneration that media capitulation...

Kobe wins...get over it Left swinger :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 10:00 AM
This reminds me of the time Kobe dropped 61 at MSG and Lebron came back with 50 something plus he almost had a triple double..maybe he did I don't remember...but someone in the media asked Chauncy Billups which was more impressive...and Chauncy said Kobe was..because as he put it Kobe made it look easy...:lol all I'm saying is real niggas recognize...the media only hates....

Congrats to D- Wilkins for adding to the All-Time Greats staked against Lebron...

Thus far we have these Legends Kobe's side:

MJ
Dr J
Larry Bird
Kareem
Hakeem
Rodman
Pippen
Dominque Wilkens

there will be more coming out the closet soon...:lol

Lebron has

Magic Johnson
Charles Barlkey

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Dirk isn't a legend because he's still playing..but the great white Dirk is also on Kobe's side...don't make me pull up his quote....

cd98
03-05-2014, 10:17 AM
:lmao I told yall the greats don't really respect this cat as opposed to Kobe...it's the same thing I've been saying all this time...dude ain't playing no one...Rodman said it. MJ said it and now Wilkins...guys who played the game will always be honest...unless they work for NBA TV or ESPN like Magic and Charles... Wilkins is now in my top 10 :lmao

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/former-nba-superstar-dominique-wilkins-says-lebron-james-scoring-61-points-is-not-so-impressive-004002981.html

Everything Wilkens said could be said about Kobe's 70 point game on the Bobcats. I think most of the pro guys resent that James hasn't really had to struggle in the league like the other players. He came in with a ton of hype, and has lived up to it. I'm not a big fan of Lebron, but I have to acknowledge the fact that no one has come into the league with more scrutiny and expectations and has more or less met them. Laker fans worry too much about Kobe's legacy, by the way. You shouldn't try so hard because it makes it sound like you are trying to convince yourself that he is a great player. His accomplishments stand on their own. You don't need to downgrade Lebron to build up Kobe.

resistanze
03-05-2014, 10:31 AM
Nique isn't just downplaying Lebron he's making tha same silly nostaligia argument many old-timers make. He played in an era games typically ended 120-118. Still thinking being allowed to mug players = defense :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Everything Wilkens said could be said about Kobe's 70 point game on the Bobcats. I think most of the pro guys resent that James hasn't really had to struggle in the league like the other players. He came in with a ton of hype, and has lived up to it. I'm not a big fan of Lebron, but I have to acknowledge the fact that no one has come into the league with more scrutiny and expectations and has more or less met them. Laker fans worry too much about Kobe's legacy, by the way. You shouldn't try so hard because it makes it sound like you are trying to convince yourself that he is a great player. His accomplishments stand on their own. You don't need to downgrade Lebron to build up Kobe.

Bronze is a fraud and so is your Tammy....Kobe 5 trumps your bullshit post...recognize the power nikka

kobe4life
03-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Dominique is a legend that respects greatness and he knows the Great Satan is nothing but a fraud. If the Great Satan played in Nique's era he would have gotten his ass kicked. Lets see how the Great Satan does against a physical team like the badboys or the Knicks. Those teams would knock the shit out of him that the Great Satan would be crying after the first 5 minutes of the game. Great Satan is playing in a pussified league and he still needs bail outs and Nique sees that.

MeloHype
03-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Dominique is a legend that respects greatness and he knows the Great Satan is nothing but a fraud. If the Great Satan played in Nique's era he would have gotten his ass kicked. Lets see how the Great Satan does against a physical team like the badboys or the Knicks. Those teams would knock the shit out of him that the Great Satan would be crying after the first 5 minutes of the game. Great Satan is playing in a pussified league and he still needs bail outs and Nique sees that.
Ok

Venti Quattro
03-05-2014, 10:56 AM
Nique's points are valid if he had a ring and didn't choke in the playoffs.

StrengthAndHonor
03-05-2014, 10:57 AM
Nique isn't just downplaying Lebron he's making tha same silly nostaligia argument many old-timers make. He played in an era games typically ended 120-118. Still thinking being allowed to mug players = defense :lolI agree, but what does that say about a league that routinely swallows its whistle on notorious floppers? The mindset of the Superstars this day is different, we've grown accustomed to watching the best players resort to silliness at the slightest contact.

Then
http://youtu.be/nli62-Uhsls

Now
http://youtu.be/L2bhRrOAI-0

:lol

ambchang
03-05-2014, 11:02 AM
This reminds me of the time Kobe dropped 61 at MSG and Lebron came back with 50 something plus he almost had a triple double..maybe he did I don't remember...but someone in the media asked Chauncy Billups which was more impressive...and Chauncy said Kobe was..because as he put it Kobe made it look easy...:lol all I'm saying is real niggas recognize...the media only hates....

Congrats to D- Wilkins for adding to the All-Time Greats staked against Lebron...

Thus far we have these Legends Kobe's side:

MJ
Dr J
Larry Bird
Kareem
Hakeem
Rodman
Pippen
Dominque Wilkens

there will be more coming out the closet soon...:lol

Lebron has

Magic Johnson
Charles Barlkey

What did Wilkins say in regards to how Lebron compared to Kobe? I couldn't find it in the linked article. He only said he could have scored 40 pts on those Bobcats (highly suspect as the article pointed out, and that the Bobcats are a top defensive team), but no where did he mention Kobe.

MultiTroll
03-05-2014, 11:03 AM
MJ
Hakeem

MJ gave his insecure quote of "Last time i checked 5 WWEs is better then 1 Legit."
Has he commented since LeBron was handed #2 by Popazit and Manu?

Hakeem? I'm calling bullshit. He never said anything of the sort.

Rodman :lmao zero cred. "My bestie friend the Korean dictator."
Kream = biased Laker brownozer probably dependent on continued Laker/WWE royalty checks.
Bird. Ya I've heard him Kobe asskiss. Surprising.

MultiTroll
03-05-2014, 11:07 AM
What did Wilkins say in regards to how Lebron compared to Kobe? I couldn't find it in the linked article. He only said he could have scored 40 pts on those Bobcats (highly suspect as the article pointed out, and that the Bobcats are a top defensive team), but no where did he mention Kobe.
KoolAids

resistanze
03-05-2014, 11:19 AM
I agree, but what does that say about a league that routinely swallows its whistle on notorious floppers? The mindset of the Superstars this day is different, we've grown accustomed to watching the best players resort to silliness at the slightest contact.

Now
:lolIndeed, flopping nowadays can be silly. Would love stiffer penalties for it.

But on the flipside what does it say about a league (80s) where you need to clothesline dudes while defending is considering 'gritty' and 'hard-nosed'?
The 2004 Pistons, 1999 Spurs, 2008 Celtics, 2011 Bulls, 2013 Pacers are eons better defensively than any team in Nique's era.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:25 AM
MJ gave his insecure quote of "Last time i checked 5 WWEs is better then 1 Legit."
Has he commented since LeBron was handed #2 by Popazit and Manu?

Hakeem? I'm calling bullshit. He never said anything of the sort.

Rodman :lmao zero cred. "My bestie friend the Korean dictator."
Kream = biased Laker brownozer probably dependent on continued Laker/WWE royalty checks.
Bird. Ya I've heard him Kobe asskiss. Surprising.

Just like your wife won't come right out and say she prefers BBC...but the proof is still in the puddin ..Hakeem especially has talked ad nausem in extensive interviews of his preference , admiration, and adulation of Kobe...what I'm posting below is not the Mega article from Hakeem...but he's on record as stating that Kobe is the best by virtue of the position he plays...if you want me to re-post that article that I've posted many time I will...but for now though I will give you something new to ponder from Hakeem regarding Kobe:
Olajuwon was recently interviewed about some of the players in the NBA that he’s worked with, and had some nice words to say about the Lakers’ Kobe Bryant.

“Kobe is a genius, you know. He understands, he loves the post. He told me, ‘Big guys, they’ve come out of the post because they don’t love the post.’ If he could stay there all day, he’d stay in the post.

Now he wants to get more fluid in the post. And what you see these last couple years, he’s maximizing in the post.”

These words should come as no surprise as Bryant has had some of the NBA’s best footwork both on the perimeter and in the post. As his athleticism has declined with his age, he’s spent more time in the post every year. Bryant took his trip to Houston to visit Olajuwon after the 2009 Finals win over the Magic.

Another guy who took a trip to see Olajuwon was LeBron James. James, however, made the trek to Houston after losing the 2011 NBA Finals to the Dallas Mavericks. Olajuwon said that James was incredibly professional and looked great in the post after three days of work. When asked about who he would like to work with, Olajuwon mentioned a certain power forward from the Clippers.

^ two significant things to note from that...1.) Kobe visits Hakeem after he wins a Championship wheres Lebronze visits him after he loses one...:lol and Leb ron's low post game is still wack as fuck...2.) Hakeem calls Kobe a genuis whereas all he said about Bron was that he was professional and looked better...pretty big difference..

now go eat you some shit :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:28 AM

Precisely! He didn't mention Kobe...in fact he never has when Kobe has gone off the many times he scored 60...that speaks volumes numnuts :lol

kobe4life
03-05-2014, 11:31 AM
Hakeem has worked out with the Great Satan and God. Hakeem saw how great God was in person and was in awe of him. When Hakeem saw Great Satan he saw all of his flaws and wasn't impressed.

SpurSwag
03-05-2014, 11:32 AM
These arguments that the legends like Kobe more is so irrelevant, I guarantee the legends from this era talk more about Lebron than they do Kobe. Lebron is great in a way the game hasn't seen yet and he has actually been the reason for change in the league tbh. His Heat team demanded the use of small ball lineups to be regular because you can't guard him with a traditional line up when he's at the 4. His play is also much more focused on efficiency, which hasn't ever really been the case for many guards before. Kobe's game has much more drama and flare to it, and I will admit that Kobe being hot in his prime was nothing short of iconic, but honestly these legends are wrong. Lebron is a better player than Kobe and has every accomplishment to prove it except the rings.

Kobe didn't change the game for shit. Lebron did. Lebron is also better than Wilkins can ever have hoped to be.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:33 AM
and here is the Mega Burst...as I've said it's all about Primes..these guys see Lebron in his prime and they also witnessed Kobe in his...and they all come back to the same got dam conclusion that I do..it's simple for these guys they played the game and they know....

Michael (New York)

In your opinion who is the better all around player, Lebron James or Kobe Bryant? Also who would you have rather played with between the two?

Dominique Wilkins (12:12 PM)

They are very similar. Kobe in his prime was probably the better all around player, but LeBron has taken over that title.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/49529

SpurSwag
03-05-2014, 11:34 AM
Kobe is an all time great, no doubt, but my greatest argument against him is how can you value a player so highly when it has almost been proven at times that his teammates play better without him and they enjoy the game more with him out. That makes no sense. He is a top 15 player of all time, maybe top 10, while also being the most overrated basketball player to ever live.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:35 AM
These arguments that the legends like Kobe more is so irrelevant, I guarantee the legends from this era talk more about Lebron than they do Kobe. Lebron is great in a way the game hasn't seen yet and he has actually been the reason for change in the league tbh. His Heat team demanded the use of small ball lineups to be regular because you can't guard him with a traditional line up when he's at the 4. His play is also much more focused on efficiency, which hasn't ever really been the case for many guards before. Kobe's game has much more drama and flare to it, and I will admit that Kobe being hot in his prime was nothing short of iconic, but honestly these legends are wrong. Lebron is a better player than Kobe and has every accomplishment to prove it except the rings.

Kobe didn't change the game for shit. Lebron did. Lebron is also better than Wilkins can ever have hoped to be.

Lebron hasn't changed a got dam thing with regards to the NBA...Kobe is the leader of billion Chinese people, Kobe has the European Market, and he just tapped into the Middle East...you're a gotdam moron if you think Lebron has changed the game...:lmao

nikka couldn't even get a bitch to eat a cheeseburger and fries with him in London...get the fuck outta here you simp :lol

ambchang
03-05-2014, 11:41 AM
Precisely! He didn't mention Kobe...in fact he never has when Kobe has gone off the many times he scored 60...that speaks volumes numnuts :lol

He didn't mention Melo and T-Mac either, you think he admires them?

Your lack of logic never seems to astound me.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:42 AM
Kobe is an all time great, no doubt, but my greatest argument against him is how can you value a player so highly when it has almost been proven at times that his teammates play better without him and they enjoy the game more with him out. That makes no sense. He is a top 15 player of all time, maybe top 10, while also being the most overrated basketball player to ever live.

this is what your teammates playing better without you gets you:

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

ambchang
03-05-2014, 11:44 AM
and here is the Mega Burst...as I've said it's all about Primes..these guys see Lebron in his prime and they also witnessed Kobe in his...and they all come back to the same got dam conclusion that I do..it's simple for these guys they played the game and they know....

Michael (New York)

:lol, Wilkins already said Lebron has taken over the title of the best all around player.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/49529

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:44 AM
He didn't mention Melo and T-Mac either, you think he admires them?

Your lack of logic never seems to astound me.

you're just mad I embarrased you and proved you had nothing but shitty points and didn't know what the fuck you were talking about...plus your still fuming over 6...go eat shit and he happy

ambchang
03-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Lebron hasn't changed a got dam thing with regards to the NBA...Kobe is the leader of billion Chinese people, Kobe has the European Market, and he just tapped into the Middle East...you're a gotdam moron if you think Lebron has changed the game...:lmao

nikka couldn't even get a bitch to eat a cheeseburger and fries with him in London...get the fuck outta here you simp :lol

In other news, Kobe had great success with a shower in Colorado.

StrengthAndHonor
03-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Indeed, flopping nowadays can be silly. Would love stiffer penalties for it.

But on the flipside what does it say about a league (80s) where you need to clothesline dudes while defending is considering 'gritty' and 'hard-nosed'?
The 2004 Pistons, 1999 Spurs, 2008 Celtics, 2011 Bulls, 2013 Pacers are eons better defensively than any team in Nique's era.

No doubt about that. Today's defense is miles ahead better than any we've seen from the 80's and 90's team with the exception of 96 Sonics and Bulls who were different animals in their days.

ambchang
03-05-2014, 11:46 AM
you're just mad I embarrased you and proved you had nothing but shitty points and didn't know what the fuck you were talking about...plus your still fuming over 6...go eat shit and he happy

Temper temper ...

so ... wait, me pointing out that Wilkins didn't mention Kobe in a thread created by you saying Wilkins preferred Kobe over Lebron is you embarrassing me? Pray tell, how so?

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:46 AM
No doubt about that. Today's defense is miles ahead better than any we've seen from the 80's and 90's team with the exception of 96 Sonics and Bulls who were different animals in their days.

you're crazy...niggas don't play defense these days...wtf you smoking...

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:47 AM
Chris Paul is too short to play D...and all Lebron does is try to run you down from behind...he tried to do that shit to Kobe in the ASG and got his ass dunked on..

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:48 AM
the only nikka that tries to play D..and shows any real effort is Russell Westbrook

StrengthAndHonor
03-05-2014, 11:48 AM
you're crazy...niggas don't play defense these days...wtf you smoking...
This year? Yeah, its been awful, but the teams resistanze highlighted were defensive monsters.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Temper temper ...

so ... wait, me pointing out that Wilkins didn't mention Kobe in a thread created by you saying Wilkins preferred Kobe over Lebron is you embarrassing me? Pray tell, how so?

I've already de-balled you....Wilkins thinks Kobe is the better prime player...and yes prefers Kobe...Larry Bird just flat out said he'd rather play with Kobe...:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 11:51 AM
The Pistons were ok...everyone else on his list is bullshit...The Celtics only rang in 2008 because Bynum and Ariza was hurt....them Niggas wasn't all that tbh...they had good wing defenders on Kobe that was it

ambchang
03-05-2014, 11:59 AM
I've already de-balled you....Wilkins thinks Kobe is the better prime player...and yes prefers Kobe...Larry Bird just flat out said he'd rather play with Kobe...:lol

When did he say he prefers Kobe. He said during Kobe's prime, Kobe was the better player, that's when Lebron was a fourth year player. Lebron has taken over since.

Bird would rather play with Kobe in order to win games because he knew that in elimination games, the Lakers will get 20+ FTA in the fourth quarter.

In order to have fun, he'd rather play with Lebron, here is the exact quote:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/larry-bird-team-kobe-win-lebron-fun-191427315.html

"Well, probably Kobe, because of the fact that ... well, of course he wouldn't have been shooting as much as he does now ... but his desire to win, his dedication, to always get better, uh, and he's just, he's just tough," Bird said. "He's just a tough cat.

"But, if you want to have fun, like I did with Bill Walton, play with LeBron. It would have probably been more fun to play with LeBron, but if you want to win and win and win, it's Kobe. Not that LeBron's not a winner, just that [Kobe's] mindset is to go into every practice, every game, to get better."

Notice the follwing:
1) Bird played with Walton in 86, and annihilated the league that year
2) Bird appreciates Kobe's hard work based on his limited abilities
3) Bird explicitly said that Kobe would have to shoot less, which we all know he wouldn't. In other words, Bird can only compare a Kobe that doesn't even exist to a real-life Lebron. Hey, the two are so far apart, it's only fair.
4) Bird also liked Dennis Johnson's desire to win over Kevin McHale's. But you would be retarded to pick DJ over McHale.

resistanze
03-05-2014, 12:03 PM
The Pistons were ok...everyone else on his list is bullshit...The Celtics only rang in 2008 because Bynum and Ariza was hurt....them Niggas wasn't all that tbh...they had good wing defenders on Kobe that was it

No team in the 80s would even crack the top 20 defensive sides of all-time....
Nique is indirectly shitting on every player in this era including Kobe, he's just mad right now. He played in an era where zone defense didn't exist and games were 10PPG higher than they are today.
:lol nique taking about slow rotations and poor closeouts. these words didn't exist during his playing career.

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 12:08 PM
When did he say he prefers Kobe. He said during Kobe's prime, Kobe was the better player, that's when Lebron was a fourth year player. Lebron has taken over since.

Bird would rather play with Kobe in order to win games because he knew that in elimination games, the Lakers will get 20+ FTA in the fourth quarter.

In order to have fun, he'd rather play with Lebron, here is the exact quote:

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/larry-bird-team-kobe-win-lebron-fun-191427315.html

Notice the follwing:
1) Bird played with Walton in 86, and annihilated the league that year
2) Bird appreciates Kobe's hard work based on his limited abilities
3) Bird explicitly said that Kobe would have to shoot less, which we all know he wouldn't. In other words, Bird can only compare a Kobe that doesn't even exist to a real-life Lebron. Hey, the two are so far apart, it's only fair.
4) Bird also liked Dennis Johnson's desire to win over Kevin McHale's. But you would be retarded to pick DJ over McHale.

too bad you're too stupid to realize it's all about winning...saying he'd play with Lebron to have fun is PC speak but extremely disrespectful...:lmao
You're uneducated so it stands too reason you don't know how to read between the lines...

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

PS: Nowhere did he say he would like to play with Tammy :lol go figure

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 12:09 PM
No team in the 80s would even crack the top 20 defensive sides of all-time....
Nique is indirectly shitting on every player in this era including Kobe, he's just mad right now. He played in an era where zone defense didn't exist and games were 10PPG higher than they are today.
:lol nique taking about slow rotations and poor closeouts. these words didn't exist during his playing career.

Nigga get outta here before I drop 81 on your head again :lol

StrengthAndHonor
03-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Chris Paul is too short to play D...and all Lebron does is try to run you down from behind...he tried to do that shit to Kobe in the ASG and got his ass dunked on..
:lol I hate to shit on Kobe because he's my guy but defensively Lebron would bust his ass.

RsxPiimp
03-05-2014, 12:15 PM
too bad you're too stupid to realize it's all about winning...saying he'd play with Lebron to have fun is PC speak but extremely disrespectful...:lmao
You're uneducated so it stands too reason you don't know how to read between the lines...

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

Kool redlining these FOB's from SE Asia:lol

Capt Bringdown
03-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Superstars are mostly assholes. That's what makes our Spurs so special.

ambchang
03-05-2014, 12:37 PM

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

Bird spoke extremely highly of Bill Walton, and he said he had fun playing with him, not sure how you can interpret that as any type of disrespect. Those players are willing to pass the ball, and appreciates movement, thus fun. In other words, Bird enjoyed playing with them because of their high basketball IQ. But with regards to Kobe, he knew Kobe had a low bball IQ, and would love to play with him if Kobe would only shoot less, which we all know wouldn't happen. Again, read between the lines, to Bird, it's not even a comparison, it's so far apart that you would have to conceptually change the way Kobe behaves to even have him "probably" prefer playing with him. On the other hand, he appreciates his hard work, which is a back-handed compliment if I have ever seen one.

Hey, what do you think of your colleague?
He works hard.

What do you think of that chick?
She's a nice person.

Because people were asking him specifically about Lebron and Kobe. Unlike you, Bird doesn't have Duncan on his mind 24/7, and research ad nauseum about his gay rumours (all but one coming from his ex-wife).

ambchang
03-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Kool redlining these FOB's from SE Asia:lol

Wow, you sure shows up a lot whenever Kool is getting neutered. What are you? His removed body parts?

Koolaid_Man
03-05-2014, 12:44 PM
:lol I hate to shit on Kobe because he's my guy but defensively Lebron would bust his ass.

Then why has he always been afraid to guard Durant or anyone his size for more than 5 min. Nigga is a chicken. Sure he's Quick to try and guard Rose or Parker but he won't step up until someone calls him out.

Kobe skulls fuck that dude...time and again. Lol

ambchang
03-05-2014, 12:44 PM
Why does Koolaid_Man and RsxPimp never sign in together?

ambchang
03-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Then why has he always been afraid to guard Durant or anyone his size for more than 5 min. Nigga is a chicken. Sure he's Quick to try and guard Rose or Parker but he won't step up until someone calls him out.

Kobe skulls fuck that dude...time and again. Lol

Say what?

http://bkref.com/tiny/iGRpx

Lebron had higher ppg, asts, reb, wins, FG%,stls and blks, the only think Kobe was better at was FT% and TOV.

Lebron also had the highest scoring game (41 pts on Jan 27, 2008), 2nd highest scoring game (39pts last year), same amount of 30pt games when Kobe was supposed to be the better scorer.

:lol 41.9% FG%! I supposed this would be considered "average" for Kobe.

RsxPiimp
03-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Wow, you sure shows up a lot whenever Kool is getting neutered. What are you? His removed body parts?

That's pathetic even coming from you :lol

ambchang
03-05-2014, 12:52 PM
RsxPimp! You also forgot to friend Koolaid_Man.

It's not that hard, sign in, friend him, log out, log in as Koolaid_Man, accept. It's that simple.

Do it.

ambchang
03-05-2014, 12:54 PM
That's pathetic even coming from you :lol

Why?

And why did you leave the thread, come back only when Koolaid_Man leave the thread? Why?

RsxPiimp
03-05-2014, 12:57 PM
*crickets*

ambchang
03-05-2014, 12:58 PM
*crickets*

Why does your time of activity always coincide with KAM when you are supposed to be from the Philippines, where it's like 2am there?

SpurSwag
03-05-2014, 01:00 PM

Let's look at the NBA before and after Kobe's prime. You needed great big men to win a championship for Kobe's first ring, and you still needed great big men to win a ring for his last one. He didn't change anything about the game. I'm not gonna say Gasol carried him to a ring like everyone else, but he needed 2 big men doing big men things for them to win a ring. However, look at what Lebron has done. He has created positionless basketball and has made it so you only really need 1 big man who doesn't really even need to be a threat down low, he just needs to rebound and defend on the other end and ideally spread the floor offensively. He has made it so most teams only go with 1 true big man and 1 hybrid forward, ala lebron, melo, and other small ball 4's.

If you are going to sit here and tell me basketball doesn't look a lot different because of Lebron, you are flat out lying. He has almost single handedly shifted the game from a big man's league to a league of floor spacing and efficient offense.

It's hilarious how hard Laker fans try to pretend as if Kobe has done things for this league besides score the ball incredibly well (albeit inefficiently and to the detriment of his team at times). Name one time where a teammate said "Lebron's a bad teammate I don't like playing with him." Find one article that says players aren't going to play with Miami because they don't want to play with Lebron because he's a bad teammate.

SpurSwag
03-05-2014, 01:05 PM
this is what your teammates playing better without you gets you:

Kobe 5
TOSB 4

I have a legitimate question for you. Do you really not appreciate Tim at all? Despite the fact that I'm an admitted Kobe hater (although I swear it isn't blind hate or anything, I have reasons) I will say I respect the shit out of his game and love watching him. Do you not feel that way about our players?

My frustration with this site stems from the fact that it seems like no one even enjoys watching basketball, everyone is just shitting on any flaw a player might have. Kobe is an all time great. So is Tim. I don't think the all time argument about who is better between the 2 should come down to rings or even flat out awards either. I personally just think Tim was a better franchise player and a better player to build around.

MultiTroll
03-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Because people were asking him specifically about Lebron and Kobe. Unlike you, Bird doesn't have Duncan on his mind 24/7, and research ad nauseum about his gay rumours (all but one coming from his ex-wife).
ambchang

KoolAidSockPuppet getting owned.

resistanze
03-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Nigga get outta here before I drop 81 on your head again :lol

That team was worse than the bobcats the other night :downspin:

RsxPiimp
03-05-2014, 01:37 PM
Why does your time of activity always coincide with KAM when you are supposed to be from the Philippines, where it's like 2am there?

I'm from the Philippines but living in America, boy, sit your ass down :lol

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Superstars are mostly assholes. That's what makes our Spurs so special.

Enrique's an asshole, just ask Brent Barry :lol

Thread
03-05-2014, 02:02 PM
Enrique's an asshole, just ask Brent Barry :lol

That's because he was watching when Parker was on top and spread out. Enrique---Kool, you've seen one we've seen 'em all.

ambchang
03-05-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm from the Philippines but living in America, boy, sit your ass down :lol

Who also happens to sign in exactly the same time as KAM, and shows up when KAM is getting killed. Gotcha.

look_at_g_shred
03-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Misleading title.