PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Mavs V Nuggs & ATL V Guests

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 08:20 PM
And general NBA thread for the night. So far Ty Lawson is putting in work. Had a nice 4 point play already

RD2191
03-05-2014, 08:26 PM
Indy down 10 to start the 3rd, although they probably come back to win it since they are a 2nd half team.

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 08:28 PM
Knicks smacking the T-Pups at the moment.

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Indy down 10 to start the 3rd, although they probably come back to win it since they are a 2nd half team.

Yeah I may be wrong, but I don't see them dropping one to Charlotte :lol

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 08:30 PM
Knicks smacking the T-Pups at the moment.
:lmao Stat-Padder Love

:cry "But but look at his numbers!!!" :cry

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 08:31 PM
:lmao Stat-Padder Love

:cry "But but look at his numbers!!!" :cry

The guy is so overrated that it's ridiculous. Some asshole compared him to KG the other day :lmao

RD2191
03-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Cats pushed the lead to 15, maybe Indy drops this one.

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 08:34 PM
Cats pushed the lead to 15, maybe Indy drops this one.

Playing their hearts out for the fearless owner :cry

RD2191
03-05-2014, 08:37 PM
Paul George a solid 0-9 from the floor. These dudes ain't getting past the Heat, no way in hell.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 08:40 PM
Hibbert has been arguably even worse than George.... he looks more and more overrated by the game, tbh....

irishock
Pacers are declining, tbh...

Spur-Addict
Celts getting curb stomped.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 08:43 PM
Mavs/Nuggets has actually been entertaining so far, tbh....

HemisfairArena
03-05-2014, 08:45 PM
I might be the only guy wanting Love to go to the Lakers and am an Anti-Laker fan. Everyone who hates the Lakers hopes he doesn't go there....but I hope he does. The guy is a fraud like Kobrick. He doesn't make his teammates better at all. How many top 10 draft picks do the TWolves need before Love finally takes them to the playoffs? Its like Kyrie Irving in Cleveland. I hope the Lakers blow their salary cap wad on Love and Irving and set themselves up for a decade of failure and disappointment.

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Hibbert has been arguably even worse than George.... he looks more and more overrated by the game, tbh....
Hibbert loafted through last season as well, and showed up big against Miami. I wouldn't count that possibility out this year either

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 08:46 PM
I might be the only guy wanting Love to go to the Lakers and am an Anti-Laker fan. Everyone who hates the Lakers hopes he doesn't go there....but I hope he does. The guy is a fraud like Kobrick. He doesn't make his teammates better at all. How many top 10 draft picks do the TWolves need before Love finally takes them to the playoffs? Its like Kyrie Irving in Cleveland. I hope the Lakers blow their salary cap wad on Love and Irving and set themselves up for a decade of failure and disappointment.
Or Melo. same story

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Mavs/Nuggets has actually been entertaining so far, tbh....

The Knicks are actually moving the ball for once, and attempting defense. Oh look, a lead :lol

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 08:50 PM
Hibbert loafted through last season as well, and showed up big against Miami. I wouldn't count that possibility out this year either
He shows up against Miami because who's going to guard him? :lol

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 08:50 PM

Yeah, can't have knee jerk reactions to regular season games. 82 games is a long time. No plays off for Wade VS Indi in this years playoffs

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 08:54 PM
He shows up against Miami because who's going to guard him? :lol
phrase or spin it how you want, but they have had issues with him and will likely continue to have issues with him. a poor performance or string of poor performances from Hibbert doesn't make them less of a threat against Miami

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 08:55 PM
phrase or spin it how you want, but they have had issues with him and will likely continue to have issues with him. a poor performance or string of poor performances from Hibbert doesn't make them less of a threat against Miami
I'm not spinning anything, just because Hibbert looks like Kareem against a smallball-dependent team like Miami doesn't mean he's as good as he's been hyped up to be by Media and casual fans....

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 08:57 PM
I'm not spinning anything, just because Hibbert looks like Kareem against a smallball-dependent team like Miami doesn't mean he's as good as he's been hyped up to be by Media and casual fans....
ah. i can't disagree with that. i just sensed some "they're overrated, cant compete with miami" sentiments.

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 08:58 PM
ah. i can't disagree with that. i just sensed some "they're overrated, cant compete with miami" sentiments.
Philo with the bads :downspin:

HemisfairArena
03-05-2014, 08:59 PM
This is why I get in arguments with my fellow Spurs fans upstairs. Big men are the prize. I would trade Tony Parker right now for a young developing guy like Drummond but the majority of my fellow Spurs fans wouldn't. I would love to see a transition from Robinson to Duncan to Drummond. That kid is gonna dominate the league. I try and tell Spurs fans to sell high on Parker right now but they think its blasphemy.

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 09:00 PM
Philo with the bads :downspin:
eh, robdiaz said there's no way in hell they're getting past the heat, and irishock somehow called them declining even though they've been getting better for 3 straight years :lol.

there was merit in my point, maybe not necessarily with your comment

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 09:01 PM
This is why I get in arguments with my fellow Spurs fans upstairs. Big men are the prize. I would trade Tony Parker right now for a young developing guy like Drummond but the majority of my fellow Spurs fans wouldn't. I would love to see a transition from Robinson to Duncan to Drummond. That kid is gonna dominate the league. I try and tell Spurs fans to sell high on Parker right now but they think its blasphemy.
maybe because upstairs you have demonstrated you don't know what a majority is, and that you thought BJ Mullens was as good as Splitter. you do good troll work in the nba forum, so keep it up

HemisfairArena
03-05-2014, 09:04 PM
maybe because upstairs you have demonstrated you don't know what a majority is, and that you thought BJ Mullens was as good as Splitter. you do good troll work in the nba forum, so keep it up

How good is Splitter? 10 mil/yr good?

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 09:04 PM
How good is Splitter? 10 mil/yr good?
the spurs aren't trading him anytime soon. how is mullens doing with the clippers? :lol

TheGoldStandard
03-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Please let Dallas continue to hold the 7th seed

HemisfairArena
03-05-2014, 09:08 PM
the spurs aren't trading him anytime soon. how is mullens doing with the clippers? :lol

Clippers arent salary strapped like our Spurs and is Mullens making 10+mil/yr?...and both as useful as a end of the bench player. Clippers got of easy..we didn't.

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Clippers arent salary strapped like our Spurs and is Mullens making 10+mil/yr?...and both as useful as a end of the bench player. Clippers got of easy..we didn't.
Thats funny, because when I check Mullens' player page, it says 76-ers on top :lol

he was cheap as fuck and was :cry useful as an end of the bench player :cry yet they still shipped his ass out

KobeOwnsDuncan
03-05-2014, 09:14 PM
Damn, Dallas gettin' wrecked.

irishock
03-05-2014, 09:18 PM
Please let Dallas continue to hold the 7th seed

You think the Grizzlies or the Suns would actually be a challenge? :lol

TheGoldStandard
03-05-2014, 09:19 PM
You think the Grizzlies or the Suns would actually be a challenge? :lol

Stranger things have happened... Dallas is considerably old too, no youth revolt.

HemisfairArena
03-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Thats funny, because when I check Mullens' player page, it says 76-ers on top :lol

he was cheap as fuck and was :cry useful as an end of the bench player :cry yet they still shipped his ass out

That's exactly my point, 21. Mullens doesn't work out it didn't hurt the Clippers at all. Spiltter is hurting use badly. He sucks and we gave him a 4 year/40+ mil contract.....or was it 50 mil which will make me really throw up.

spurraider21
03-05-2014, 09:28 PM
That's exactly my point, 21. Mullens doesn't work out it didn't hurt the Clippers at all. Spiltter is hurting use badly. He sucks and we gave him a 4 year/40+ mil contract.....or was it 50 mil which will make me really throw up.
no, that wasn't your point. you called him a useful end of a bench player. if he was, they wouldn't have traded him.

HemisfairArena
03-05-2014, 09:38 PM
no, that wasn't your point. you called him a useful end of a bench player. if he was, they wouldn't have traded him.

Splitter is a joke...the second worse contract besides Manu's. There was an article posted that said Splitter was a top 50 worse contract in the NBA. I would take Mullins right now at 1 mil/yr for the next 2 years than be strapped with Splitters 40 mil over the next 4 years. Looks like I was right and wrong...Splitter is a better player but we overpaid for him and I'd rather have Mullins and his contract right now.

Spur-Addict
03-05-2014, 09:38 PM
Knicks trying to choke it away as usual

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 09:52 PM
I would take Mullins right now at 1 mil/yr for the next 2 years than be strapped with Splitters 40 mil over the next 4 years.

This possession sums up Mullens' career to date:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zt5G7Wg_AI

:lol Stick to dropping truthbombs on Kirby, because your Spurs takes are awful, tbh....

irishock
03-05-2014, 09:59 PM
:lol Stick to dropping truthbombs on Kirby, because your Spurs takes are awful, tbh....

:lmao wow...

Rogue
03-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Mavs still 9 games ahead of the Thuggets though.

Suspect
03-06-2014, 06:22 AM
Mavs still 9 games ahead of the Thuggets though.
:lmao 8th seed

:lmao barely hanging on