you...can I buy you a drink
her...sure
you...so tell me a little about yourself
her...well...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
you..wanna another drink?
her...sure
you...so you left school...
her, yes and....blah blah blah blah blah blah
you...one more (pointing to her empty glass)
here...sure
you...so how long were you there?
her..oh about...blah blah blah blah blah blah.

(as the lights flicker, yep, closing time)

you..fascinating! Anywhere we could talk some more?
her...my place?
you:king

DJR210
03-05-2014, 10:18 PM
Is this the underage variety you speak of?

Avante
03-05-2014, 10:20 PM

It was sorta funny for awhile small fry, we all had some fun with it, ok? Let it go guy,ok? Everyone with half a brain understood my stance on that.

My point which flew right over you head, again.

Women love to talk, your job is to keep them doing just that, they'll love you for it.

DJR210
03-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Sick SOB..I knew it

Avante
03-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Sick SOB..I knew it

Poor little shit.

How many little kids post here anyway?

DJR210
03-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Poor little shit. Who? Your victim(s)?

Avante
03-05-2014, 10:28 PM
Who? Your victim(s)?

You honestly never did get it did ya tiny? VICTIMS..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Dummy, those were....WORKING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a dumb ass, wow!

DJR210
03-05-2014, 10:30 PM
You honestly never did get it did ya tiny? VICTIMS..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Dummy, those were....WORKING GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a dumb ass, wow!

14 = underage
Avante = sick bastard

Avante
03-05-2014, 10:33 PM
14 = underage
Avante = sick bastard

Are you simply retarded? Dude, why not try going with what I actually said? Why do you keep ignoring what my stance on this is? You kill pedophiles, shoot them on sight. Why do you keep acting like that isn't my stance? Go back and read what I said, ok?

DJR210
03-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Are you simply retarded? Dude, why not try going with what I actually said? Why do you keep ignoring what my stance on this is?

Look, don't get upset. You raped, not me. Why are you ignoring what the board has to say?

Avante
03-05-2014, 10:53 PM
Look, don't get upset. You raped, not me. Why are you ignoring what the board has to say?

You really are brain dead aren't you?

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 11:04 PM
It was sorta funny for awhile small fry, we all had some fun with it, ok? Let it go guy,ok? Everyone with half a brain understood my stance on that.

My point which flew right over you head, again.

Women love to talk, your job is to keep them doing just that, they'll love you for it.

translation

:cry "Shit, I walked right into that one!" :cry

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
translation

:cry "Shit, I walked right into that one!" :cry

:lobt2:

Clipper Nation
03-05-2014, 11:06 PM
:lobt2:

What does the Larry O'Brien trophy have to do with you rapingPERIOD?

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:12 PM
What does the Larry O'Brien trophy have to do with you rapingPERIOD?

Everytime you post you look dumber and dumber. Do you really believe anyone over there in those bars were thinking about the working girls and rape, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know anything at all about what I'm even talking about?

A 100% idiot!

Relevancy
03-05-2014, 11:39 PM
show her the bling

Avante
03-05-2014, 11:41 PM
show her the bling

You are going to tell a grown woman who makes her own $$$$$$$ about the bling, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Some awful advice, tbh:lol..

Discussing school, your career, etc is the worst way to get some moist, tbh..that type of conversation is so dull and lame, it's the lowest form of conversation outside of discussing the weather:lol..

The only way you could pull that off is if you're noticeably good-looking, and in that case, it would be a bird that is planning on hooking up with you regardless, as long as you keep it simple and don't blow it..

Taking into consideration that Avante is a 290-pound obese pedophile, I highly doubt he fits the "extremely good looking" criteria, tbh:lol..

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:10 AM
Some awful advice, tbh:lol..

Discussing school, your career, etc is the worst way to get some moist, tbh..that type of conversation is so dull and lame, it's the lowest form of conversation outside of discussing the weather:lol..

The only way you could pull that off is if you're noticeably good-looking, and in that case, it would be a bird that is planning on hooking up with you regardless, as long as you keep it simple and don't blow it..

Taking into consideration that Avante is a 290-pound obese pedophile, I highly doubt he fits the "extremely good looking" criteria, tbh:lol..

Try reading it slowly dummy, ok? It was all about her. not him. And it's 275 not 290.

Is this little shit for real?

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Avante picking up a girl:

A..you like candy??
Her..yes:)

A..you like toys??
Her..omg, yes!!

A..guess what?
Her..what?!

A..I have some candy AND toys in my van over there
Her..wow!!

A..just have a sip of this drink first, it tastes like chocolate, trust me you'll like it

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:16 AM

A..you like candy??

A..you like toys??
Her..omg, yes!!

A..guess what?
Her..what?!

Her..wow!!

A..have a sip of this drink first, it tastes like chocolate, trust me you'll like it

HarlemHeat trying to pick up a girl

HH...my heart just isn't in this.
her...why, am I not sexy?
HH...oh sure, sexy. I just prefer hairy chests and nut sacks.
her..you're a faggot?
HH...I prefer gay.

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 12:17 AM
You are going to tell a grown woman who makes her own $$$$$$$ about the bling, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be talking to juveniles on this forum if this stuff seems to continually go over their heads like it does.
Either that, or they really are totally without a clue, or better yet, just plain ignorant because their failed attempts to troll is pretty obvious and pathetic
IMHO they are too stupid to be anything close to being humorous trolls, so it must be more "conditioned ignorance" on their parts.
:lol

irishock
03-06-2014, 12:18 AM
I wish a certain poster was still here to help regulate Avante, tbh..

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:19 AM
You must be talking to juveniles on this forum if this stuff seems to continually go over their heads like it does.
Either that, or they really are totally without a clue, or better yet, just plain ignorant because their failed attempts to troll is pretty obvious and pathetic
IMHO they are too stupid to be anything close to being humorous trolls, so it must be more "conditioned ignorance" on their parts.

I hear ya bro, so many dumb kids here. Look at how they act about that navy thing, when it really is nothing at all.

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:20 AM

I'd like to see that.

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 12:23 AM

:lol I heard Avante reported Big Dog for his previous comments, tbh..such a pussy pedophile..

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 12:26 AM
Avante is such a snitch, getting Big Dog banned for regulating him :lol

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:27 AM
:lol I heard Avante reported Big Dog for his previous comments, tbh..such a pussy pedophile..

Big Dog is all of 15 and it's real obvious. His...I'm gonna....any minute now...I'm about to...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking joke!

Dummy, one more time.....you shoot fucking pedophiles on sight.....what don't you understand about that?

Is this faggot a total moron or what?

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 12:28 AM
I hear ya bro, so many dumb kids here. Look at how they act about that navy thing, when it really is nothing at all.

I don't know about the "nothing at all" part, but it seems the point went completely over their heads, about the sad state of the world these, and those, days.
But if they continually miss that point, then what does that say about them?
Yet they focus on only what simpleton minds can focus on.
No wonder the world is what it is these days if these childish idiots here miss sight of the obvious.
It is what it is.

HarlemHeat37
Is that why you reported him, you fat pussy, tbh?..

Clipper Nation
Big Dog is all of 15 and it's real obvious. His...I'm gonna....any minute now...I'm about to...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fucking joke!

Dummy, one more time.....you shoot fucking pedophiles on sight.....what don't you understand about that?

Is this faggot a total moron or what?

:cry "Kori, timvp, Bruno, anyone - PLEASE ban Big Dog!" :cry

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:29 AM
Avante is such a snitch, getting Big Dog banned for regulating him :lol

I got a lifetime ban vs your lifetime ban that says this is the first I heard about this. You know I don't play that sort of shit. I talked to nobody about the guy.

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Is that why you reported him, you fat pussy, tbh?..

I've never reported anyone? And, what would I report him for?

We all act like goofy fucks here that's why we do this.

irishock
03-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Wow, looks like the upstairs troll thread was just a front, tbh... can't believe Avante would report BD..

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:33 AM
Wow, looks like the upstairs troll thread was just a front, tbh... can't believe Avante would report BD..

I didn't. Where did you get that bogus info?

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 12:33 AM
More lame attempts at humorous trolling IMHO.

How long do you plan to humor them with replies to their obvious baiting?
Or are you egging them on so their ignorance is so obvious that even they have to laugh at themselves?
I mean, this is ridiculous, you have them right in the palm of your hand!

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 12:34 AM
I've never reported anyone? And, what would I report him for?

We all act like goofy fucks here that's why we do this.

I saw the PM he received about complaints the mods were getting because Big Dog was using pedophilia insults..

There's only 1 poster that Big Dog referred to as a pedophile, tbh..

rogues
03-06-2014, 12:35 AM

A..you like candy??

A..you like toys??
Her..omg, yes!!

A..guess what?
Her..what?!

Her..wow!!

A..just have a sip of this drink first, it tastes like chocolate, trust me you'll like it
:lmao

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 12:36 AM
I didn't. Where did you get that bogus info?

:lmao Pretending you didn't get Big Dog banned

irishock
03-06-2014, 12:37 AM
BD!

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:37 AM
I saw the PM he received about complaints the mods were getting because Big Dog was using pedophilia insults..

I;ll give you the same deal.

I talked to nobody about the guy. You wanna wager a lifetiime ban on it?

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:39 AM
:lmao Pretending you didn't get Big Dog banned

Why would I care about a small fry like him? He was just a dummy kid and it was real obvious, he was no threat to me.

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Why would I care about a small fry like him? He was just a dummy kid and it was real obvious, he was no threat to me.

rogues
03-06-2014, 12:40 AM
Someone obviously got him banned..what a coincidence it was right at the time Avante began heeding the warnings of impending cuckery, tbh..

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Anyone ever consider his own stupidity got him banned? That is what usually does it.
Do any of you really think Avante has that kind of power and influence with the owners?
Naivety abounds!

Avante
03-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Someone obviously got him banned..what a coincidence it was right at the time Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) began heeding the warnings of impending cuckery, tbh..

It isn't real obvious what my game is? Come on man.

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 01:01 AM
It isn't real obvious what my game is? Come on man.

I know you're a horrible gambler, a pedophile and obese, but I never figured you for a snitch, tbh..

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:05 AM
I know you're a horrible gambler, a pedophile and obese, but I never figured you for a snitch, tbh..

I noticed you ignore what I say, why is that? You just ramble on totally pretending things, why?

Dude, will you put up your posting privileges here on the line over this? I 'll put mine on the line. I never said anything to anyone.

We have a deal? If you find out I did, I;m history, if I didn't do anything you're gone....deal?

Put up or shut up small fry.

chunticakes
03-06-2014, 01:43 AM
no one will wager with a known welcher like you man.

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 01:45 AM
I noticed you ignore what I say, why is that? You just ramble on totally pretending things, why?

Dude, will you put up your posting privileges here on the line over this? I 'll put mine on the line. I never said anything to anyone.

We have a deal? If you find out I did, I;m history, if I didn't do anything you're gone....deal?

Put up or shut up small fry.

I'm not going to waste time with a welcher, tbh..

- Welched on several agreements

- Refused to take my challenge of NFL bets vs. my dog

- Refuses to post a picture of himself, despite claiming he's a bodybuilder

You're a welching, lying, pedophile, fat-ass, snitch-ass, bitch-ass nigga, tbh..

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:47 AM
no one will wager with a known welcher like you man.

And if I asked you what exactly did I ever welch on you are going to tell me..."I really don't know"...right? Nobody has a clue, and where that got started...???

Blake
03-06-2014, 01:51 AM
you...so you left school...

Her... Yes, as soon as the bell rang

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:52 AM
I'm not going to waste time with a welcher, tbh..

- Welched on several agreements

- Refused to take my challenge of NFL bets vs. my dog

- Refuses to post a picture of himself, despite claiming he's a bodybuilder

You're a welching, lying, pedophile, fat-ass, snitch-ass, bitch-ass nigga, tbh..

Then there's always real life, how about we try some, ok?

I haven't welched on any agreements? Show me just one.

What you want doesn't matter to anyone.

I did post some pictures and nobody believes me so fuck that.

So, never welced on anything, haven't lied about anything, would personally chop the head off a pedophile, and have never ever talked with any mod here about anything....ever.

Now let's talk about your faggot little lying ass. Why do you make shit up fucker? You really that fucking hard up to be a prick? You know I had nothing to do with getting anyone banned that's not how I roll so why the lies fucker?

Blake
03-06-2014, 01:52 AM
And if I asked you what exactly did I ever welch on you are going to tell me..."I really don't know"...right? Nobody has a clue, and where that got started...???

Well there was the one time you promised to ban yourself if you ever talked to me again.

Basically you self welched

chunticakes
03-06-2014, 01:54 AM

i've seen your welch work in the nfl forum avante.

this we know.

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:54 AM
Well there was the one time you promised to ban yourself if you ever talked to me again.

Basically you self welched

That never happened!

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:55 AM
i've seen your welch work in the nfl forum avante.

this we know.

Such as what?

Blake
03-06-2014, 01:59 AM
That never happened!

Oh man. :lol

I'd make a bet with you, but you'll just Welch as usual.

:lol Alzheimers

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:06 AM
Oh man. :lol

I'd make a bet with you, but you'll just Welch as usual.

:lol Alzheimers

The bottom line amigo, is me watching you act stupid. Look at the control I have over you. All those other threads and where do we always find you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You belong to me.

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 02:07 AM
I haven't welched on any agreements? Show me just one.

Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to play 1100 to win 1000 on the Packers to cover, if they don't I;m done making picks this season

yet you still post in the NFL forum.

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:11 AM
yet you still post in the NFL forum.

Try actually reading what I said.

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Avante, you self-Welched in the NFL Forum at least once, all NFL Forum posters remember, tbh..

If you're willing to self-welch, certainly you'll welch on others, tbh..you don't respect your own word, why would you respect the word of another individual?..I know you don't like yourself, every time you look in the mirror you see a pedophile that took advantage of young Filipino women that were living in poverty and did not understand the concept of sex and rape..

Every time you have a moment to yourself, it's anguish, a constant battle inside, trying to find the courage to admit to Judy that you ravaged the youth and innocence of those poor preteens, tbh..

So, I understand that self-welching is nothing to you, you probably hate yourself, but still, you cannot be trusted, you snitching, fat piece of shit..

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 02:12 AM
Try actually reading what I said.
you continued to make picks in the nfl forum after that incident. welch

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:14 AM
Avante, you self-Welched in the NFL Forum at least once, all NFL Forum posters remember, tbh..

If you're willing to self-welch, certainly you'll welch on others, tbh..you don't respect your own word, why would you respect the word of another individual?..I know you don't like yourself, every time you look in the mirror you see a pedophile that took advantage of young Filipino women that were living in poverty and did not understand the concept of sex..

Every time you have a moment to yourself, it's anguish, a constant battle inside, trying to find the courage to admit to Judy that you ravaged the youth and innocence of those poor preteens, tbh..

So, I understand that self-welching is nothing to you, you probably hate yourself, but still, you cannot be trusted, you fat piece of shit..

Forget all that silly shit.

Dude, why the lies about me ratting on Big Dog ya lying sack of shit? You know I had nothing to do with that at all cock sucker, so why lie about it? You suck dick mutherfucker, so why tell lies asshole?

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:17 AM
you continued to make picks in the nfl forum after that incident. welch

I don't recall making anymore point spread plays. Where I made it clear what my plays were.

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:36 AM
The bottom line amigo, is me watching you act stupid. Look at the control I have over you. All those other threads and where do we always find you, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You belong to me.

I seem to find you making threads and poems about me on a semi regular basis, fat boy.

Which goes against the promise you made to yourself to leave forever if you talked to me.

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:40 AM
Forget all that silly shit.

:lol wanting everyone to forget your welches.

Lol nope, fat boy. You will always be known as a welcher.

And a pedo.

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:40 AM
I seem to find you making threads and poems about me on a semi regular basis, fat boy.

Which goes against the promise you made to yourself to leave forever if you talked to me.

Blake, you are a weird little shit. I have fun poking fun at your stupidity....Chris Carter isn't in the HOF, hahaha!!!!! Buddy Young ran a 9.5, despite the fact none of my felllw sprint gurus know anything about it, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Dummy, You got some rel problems and I will do whatever it takes to fuck you over. You are a faggot!

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:42 AM
:lol wanting everyone to forget your welches.

Lol nope, fat boy. You will always be known as a welcher.

And a pedo.

So you really see US servicemen in Asian bars as pedophiles, right? That's why you have no credibility with me, you lie.

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:45 AM
Blake....I will do whatever it takes to fuck you over. You are a faggot!

You belonging to me confirmed and will now be documented for future reference.

Thanks for making it that much easier, fatty. :tu

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:48 AM
You belonging to me confirmed and will now be documented for future reference.

Thanks for making it that much easier, fatty. :tu

Not even a nice try half pint. You are..CONSTANTLY...in my threads. You actually stalk me.

You are mine!

I'll start calling you...son...watch how this goes.

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:52 AM
So you really see US servicemen in Asian bars as pedophiles, right? That's why you have no credibility with me, you lie.

you admitted you had sex with young girls over there. That's no lie.

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:54 AM
Not even a nice try half pint. You are..CONSTANTLY...in my threads. You actually stalk me.

You are mine!

I'll start calling you...son...watch how this goes.

It'll go with you whining about me some more through the use of poetry after I call you a pedo again.

Just watch, fat boy.

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:58 AM
It'll go with you whining about me some more through the use of poetry after I call you a pedo again.

Just watch, fat boy.

How many of you out there see it while this freak doesn't? Is this one dumb fucker or what?

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 02:58 AM

Just watch, fat boy.

:lmao..

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:59 AM
:lmao..

So there's that lying cock sucker.

Why the lies asshole?

You

There have been many complaints of personal attacks, tbh..

Harlem has been banned 3 times in his history, but I've recently received a threat of permanent, irreversible banishment, but I don't give a fuck, it's not worth posting here anymore without Big Dog:(..

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 07:00 AM

Just watch, fat boy.

To be more accurate it is considered to be Prose, bright boy.
Get it right.
Yes, prose is a form of poetry, but it's obvious you don't know the difference.

Brazil
03-06-2014, 08:06 AM

A..you like candy??

A..you like toys??
Her..omg, yes!!

A..guess what?
Her..what?!

Her..wow!!

avante's van

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads22/941048597_free_candy_van1386440078.jpg

Brazil
03-06-2014, 08:20 AM
why am I not surprised to see that little annoying faggot xmas1997 backing up avante tbh ?

BTW I'm doing him a favor... nobody is acknowledging his posts while he is crying for attention... here buddy I saw your posts... breathe now

Blake
03-06-2014, 09:02 AM
To be more accurate it is considered to be Prose, bright boy.
Get it right.
Yes, prose is a form of poetry, but it's obvious you don't know the difference.

Well since prose is a form of poetry and you confirmed it, you just intellectually kicked your own ass. bravo.

Relevancy
03-06-2014, 10:09 AM
You are going to tell a grown woman who makes her own $$$$$$$ about the bling, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!avante sorry to say but you dont know today's women, the majority of hem dont know how to cook a proper meal like judy did to you when you you arrived after a hards day work, that automatically disqualifies them as decent women and makes them a new species altogether. Mrsmaalox or whatever, im assuming shes 40 or 50, is the last dying species that cooks for her guy, or at least i hope so. But yeah avante you mad dog you got the sweetest ones!!! What dat foos taste like avante?

lefty
03-06-2014, 10:13 AM

DJR210
03-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Did you admit over at the track and field board (before you were banned) that you are a rapist, Avante?

Suspect
03-06-2014, 11:40 AM

A..you like candy??

A..you like toys??
Her..omg, yes!!

A..guess what?
Her..what?!

Her..wow!!

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:01 PM
you admitted you had sex with young girls over there. That's no lie.

No I didn't, I like everyone had sex with professonal hookers who were in that business long before we got there. I mentioned not being aware of the culture until years later and how the age of consent over there is totally stupid. I made it very clear I looked for mature well built girls.

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:04 PM
avante sorry to say but you dont know today's women, the majority of hem dont know how to cook a proper meal like judy did to you when you you arrived after a hards day work, that automatically disqualifies them as decent women and makes them a new species altogether. Mrsmaalox or whatever, im assuming shes 40 or 50, is the last dying species that cooks for her guy, or at least i hope so. But yeah avante you mad dog you got the sweetest ones!!! What dat foos taste like avante?

That hasn't been my experience and I know a lot of people.

The Gemini Method
03-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Get that free candy!

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 11:01 PM
why am I not surprised to see that little annoying faggot xmas1997 backing up avante tbh ?

BTW I'm doing him a favor... nobody is acknowledging his posts while he is crying for attention... here buddy I saw your posts... breathe now

You have a lot of gall calling someone else a fag when all we ever see of you is when your blowing Blake. Are you proud of yourself?
Try something a little less dumb the next time you post or your reputation will suffer even more on this site.
Or are you in the midst of another melt down like the last time you posted?
Or, ........... did you conveniently forget about that?
Better yet, you might try growing up a little.

Isn't it odd how the most ignorant posters on here try their damn best to vilify the intelligent posters only to fall flat on their faces?
Kind of like you do, but then I doubt you will read this. Yet if you do, it is highly doubtful you will understand it.
So how about some more of your childish juvenile fag invectives, since that appears to be the extent of your repertoire, intelligence, and humor?

Brazil
03-06-2014, 11:08 PM
You have a lot of gall calling someone else a fag when all we ever see of you is when your blowing Blake. Are you proud of yourself?
Try something a little less dumb the next time you post or your reputation will suffer even more on this site.
Or are you in the midst of another melt down like the last time you posted?
Or, ........... did you conveniently forget about that?
Better yet, you might try growing up a little.

:lol did not read tbh

your posts are all the same so I'm not missing a lot I guess

Xmas you suck

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 11:14 PM
:lol did not read tbh

your posts are all the same so I'm not missing a lot I guess

Xmas you suck

More melt down!
Isn't it odd how the most ignorant posters on here try their damn best to vilify the intelligent posters only to fall flat on their faces?
Kind of like you do, but then I doubt you will read this. Yet if you do, it is highly doubtful you will understand it.
So how about some more of your childish juvenile fag invectives, since that appears to be the extent of your repertoire, intelligence, and humor?

Avante
03-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Did you admit over at the track and field board (before you were banned) that you are a rapist, Avante?

Do you ever deal in reality? What's with all that fantasy shit?

When do you ever figure this out? How does one..."rape"...pro hookers? And, all of them of age. Explain that to me.

Everyone who posts here wouldn't last a day over there. The first time you accused anyone of rape, you;'d be banned. Say...fuck...banned! Call anyone a pedophile...banned! Go over there and see how long you last, acting like you do here.

Is this one dumb fuck or what?

sook
03-07-2014, 04:40 AM
I think my posts show that I was clearly not a fan of the troll account known as thunderup....but wtf....you snitched Avante?

As if you already didn't have enough of a reason to be considered the worst poster on this board.

Not that I give a shit about your thread, but thats now how you pick up women btw. Knowing that viagra is probably your #1 priority in making the arrangements to do so, I'll let this one slide.

Avante
03-07-2014, 04:49 AM
I think my posts show that I was clearly not a fan of the troll account known as thunderup....but wtf....you snitched Avante?

As if you already didn't have enough of a reason to be considered the worst poster on this board.

Not that I give a shit about your thread, but thats now how you pick up women btw. Knowing that viagra is probably your #1 priority in making the arrangements to do so, I'll let this one slide.

Do I really have to bring all your shitty threads asswipe?

How about this punk, you prove it was I who snitched and I'm gone for good, but if you can't you're history, deal?

And......that's exactly how you pick up women.

sook
03-07-2014, 04:52 AM
Do I really have to bring all your shitty threads asswipe?

How about this punk, you prove it was I who snitched and I'm gone for good, but if you can't you're history, deal?

And......that's exactly how you pick up women.

Why the fuck are you on here then?

I made the mistake of taking my Mr. Hyde pre-workout mix at 12:00 and can't fucking sleep, you do this shit everyday though.

Fucking snitch.

Avante
03-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Why the fuck are you on here then?

I made the mistake of taking my Mr. Hyde pre-workout mix at 12:00 and can't fucking sleep, you do this shit everyday though.

Fucking snitch.

Why lie little guy? Show me anything that links me to Big Dog and his bannishment, that is a challenge by the way. Come on asshole prove your point or shut the fuck up. You ain't got shit but a big fucking mouth.