PDA

View Full Version : OT: RIP Thunderup

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Word on the street is Avante got him banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLiSlxSS9c

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 12:58 AM
avante bullyin niggas in the paint :lmao

kinda funny, they were going at it in NFL forum for a little, with a lot of "you dont wanna mess with me" comments going back and forth for a while

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 12:59 AM
avante bullyin niggas in the paint :lmao

Snitching/reporting is bullying now?:lol..

AussieFanKurt
whoever gets banned due to avante obviously deserves it for being a fucking idiot cunt

irishock
:( there goes a legend. I don't know who's going to take his place. Fuck man I'm outta here...

Calispursfan11
RIP top 3 POLM :lol

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 01:00 AM
thunderpup is still posting, just under his main account(s)

Splits
03-06-2014, 01:01 AM
Word on the street is Avante got him banned.

One can only hope that the worst poster on the board, the guy who brings everything down to a poo-throwing level, is no longer. RIM

*the M stands for Meth

Robz4000
03-06-2014, 01:01 AM
:cry Who are we gonna direct meth jokes at now? :cry

Calispursfan11
03-06-2014, 01:02 AM
thunderpup is still posting, just under his main account(s)

Who's his main account tbh

HI-FI
Bruno don't dig the big dog schtick. first galvanizedspur and now thunderup. my nigga Mono gonna have to get back to the drawing board.

spurraider21
what did avante report him for, tbh? i have no clue how this all unfolded

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 01:03 AM
what did avante report him for, tbh? i have no clue how this all unfolded

Pedo jokes..

HI-FI
03-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Pedo jokes..

really? :lol

I normally stay out of those but even his "how to pick up a girl at the bar" is begging for pedo jokes.

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 01:05 AM
avante has been on the butt end of pedo jokes for a long time. i doubt thats all that was factored into this...

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 01:13 AM
4fWyzwo1xg0
RIP in piece mah little nigga

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 01:13 AM
it doesn't make sense that avante would suddenly report somebody for pedo jokes. the entire nfl forum has been making those pedo references all year. it doesn't add up. something else must have gone down

This Is My Last Post
03-06-2014, 01:17 AM
I started to get strange looks around the town, with people pointing and giggling. One day at school some older black boys called me over. One of them asked me about the "car wash" service we were running at our house.

"My uncle's a buddy of Bones Jackson, and he told me your place has the best service in town," he said, and the two other boys collapsed in peals of laughter.

Worse was to come. A couple of weeks later, when Mr Jackson arrived at our house, the same three boys who had teased me at school were with him. My heart sank when I saw them. They were giggling with excitement as they got out of the car.

"Get to the car, washer-boy!" one of them shouted. "We're gonna pay a visit to your mom!"

It was dark by the time my father and I were allowed back into the house. The boys came out gloating and making obscene gestures, gestures which would become horribly familiar to me as they taunted me in the schoolyard in the months to come. Everyone has heard their mother called a whore at one time or another, but for me, I knew that the taunts were true, and I flushed with shame every time I heard it. Several times the boys would beat me, just for fun, and tell me I was a sissy wimp just like my father, and that I should learn to suck dick like my mother.

One day the black boys accosted me in the locker room while they were changing from football practice. The ringleader, Duane, made me kneel in front of him, then took his penis out in front of my face. He told me he was going to make me suck it. I can still see that thick black penis, hanging menacingly close to my nose. I could smell the sweat on it. When he told me to lick it, I extended my tongue, but he pulled it away, laughing and calling me a faggot. The other boys slapped my face and gave me some kicks.

That night, despite my humiliation, I found myself masturbating and thinking about what had happened, and what might have happened. I imagined Duane's thick black cock in my mouth, imagined sucking and worshipping it as I had seen my mother do. I had never felt so horny as I stroked my little cock and drifted away in fantasy.

School became hell for me after that, and I was very isolated. No boys wanted to be seen associating with me, and no girl would look at me, for they all saw the treatment I got, and had probably heard the rumors about my family too. But worse was to come.

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 01:17 AM
it doesn't make sense that avante would suddenly report somebody for pedo jokes. the entire nfl forum has been making those pedo references all year. it doesn't add up. something else must have gone down

I have no idea either, I hope its not permanent .

Splits
03-06-2014, 01:18 AM

It's quite possible he got busted for actual pedo, not just jokes. Think about it, the guy has no friends, no passport, has never been outside the county limits of his flashing-yellow-light town. He may have gone Kirby on some kid.

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 01:18 AM
I started to get strange looks around the town, with people pointing and giggling. One day at school some older black boys called me over. One of them asked me about the "car wash" service we were running at our house.

"My uncle's a buddy of Bones Jackson, and he told me your place has the best service in town," he said, and the two other boys collapsed in peals of laughter.

Worse was to come. A couple of weeks later, when Mr Jackson arrived at our house, the same three boys who had teased me at school were with him. My heart sank when I saw them. They were giggling with excitement as they got out of the car.

"Get to the car, washer-boy!" one of them shouted. "We're gonna pay a visit to your mom!"

It was dark by the time my father and I were allowed back into the house. The boys came out gloating and making obscene gestures, gestures which would become horribly familiar to me as they taunted me in the schoolyard in the months to come. Everyone has heard their mother called a whore at one time or another, but for me, I knew that the taunts were true, and I flushed with shame every time I heard it. Several times the boys would beat me, just for fun, and tell me I was a sissy wimp just like my father, and that I should learn to suck dick like my mother.

One day the black boys accosted me in the locker room while they were changing from football practice. The ringleader, Duane, made me kneel in front of him, then took his penis out in front of my face. He told me he was going to make me suck it. I can still see that thick black penis, hanging menacingly close to my nose. I could smell the sweat on it. When he told me to lick it, I extended my tongue, but he pulled it away, laughing and calling me a faggot. The other boys slapped my face and gave me some kicks.

That night, despite my humiliation, I found myself masturbating and thinking about what had happened, and what might have happened. I imagined Duane's thick black cock in my mouth, imagined sucking and worshipping it as I had seen my mother do. I had never felt so horny as I stroked my little cock and drifted away in fantasy.

School became hell for me after that, and I was very isolated. No boys wanted to be seen associating with me, and no girl would look at me, for they all saw the treatment I got, and had probably heard the rumors about my family too. But worse was to come.

Not sure if Jeebus or unoriginal shtick

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 01:19 AM
I have no idea either, I hope its not permanent .
i just worry for the mental state of some of his loyal followers. only on those grounds, i wouldn't mind his eventual return

This Is My Last Post
03-06-2014, 01:20 AM
Not sure if Jeebus or unoriginal shtick

Tim's life had crumbled. He had never stood up to his father and now he had to accept that he had lost his dream girl to him. He was to be sent away again because his father had the influence to make these things happen. Even his mother seemed to agree that it was best that he went away again, especially when Tom mentioned that Bree was moving in with them.

Tom took Tim to meet his new commanding officer, Bree came along for the ride. Brown cowboy boots, skin tight jeans, a black top that emphasised the full splendour of her tits and 2 cute pony tails completed the "please fuck me, I'm hot" image she had so perfected.

She drained Tom's dick on the journey there whilst he drove but he was still solid and engorged when they arrived.

Bree pleaded with the commanding officer:

"Please keep my Timmy safe. I'll do anything, I promise."

For the next 2 hours Tom and this man, that Tim knew could make his life hell, double teamed Bree. She looked like she had been designed to be fucked from both ends.

"Tom will keep me topped up until you bring the boys back" she cooed at him as they left.

A couple of days later and Tim's stay was over and he was back in the army life. Tom and Bree had taken him to the barracks and Bree had paraded herself in front of his colleagues. She called him Timmy or little Timmy in front of all of them. When she said that his father Tom will take care of her whilst Timmy is away and one of the soldiers responded:

"I bet he will." Bree gave a suggestive laugh.

With Tim's authority undermined, they left him to his fate. Bree's final words to him tearing him apart:

"Come back home safely Timmie and we will get married as long as your father is the best man and you promise never to touch me with that pathetic tiny dick of yours. Now Tom, how many times do you think I can make you cum in 50 miles. I hope your wife isn't expected any of this in the next 2 years."

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 01:26 AM
i just worry for the mental state of some of his loyal followers. only on those grounds, i wouldn't mind his eventual return

I think Thunderup is like Gandalf...he only appears to be gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meOCdyS7ORE

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:32 AM
The guy was an obvious kid, he was no threat to me. I know nothing about anything having to do with this.

I play rough and expect the same, that isn't obvious?

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 01:36 AM
:lmao Avante snitching and denying it

ElNono
03-06-2014, 01:38 AM
DPG21920 told me some more bans and pinking are coming... apparently, board is being cleaned up a bit before the return of the masters...

FWIW, pedo talk has been forbidden since the Culby incident IIRC...

HI-FI
03-06-2014, 01:40 AM
DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014) told me some more bans and pinking are coming... apparently, board is being cleaned up a bit before the return of the masters...

wow, the owners are actually returning. They disappeared after the Finals like Thread did before IIRC.

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 01:48 AM
not including upstairs, there's only one guy that needs to be re-pinked

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:57 AM

CN still getting it wrong as he always does.

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 01:58 AM
not including upstairs, there's only one guy that needs to be re-pinked
2 posters but I'm not for pinking without giving them a chance to behave

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:00 AM
DPG21920 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13014) told me some more bans and pinking are coming... apparently, board is being cleaned up a bit before the return of the masters...

Ok ok I confess.

This is what really happened.

Avante...ok MODS here's how it's going to go.
MODS...anything you say Avante.
Avante....I need some thrash taken out we can start with Big Dog, ok?
MODS...yes sir!
Avante...then you guys will start cleaning things up, got it?
MODS...got it!

Yep, that's what happened.

Robz4000
03-06-2014, 02:02 AM
Ok ok I confess.

This is what really happened.

Avante...ok MODS here's how it's going to go.
MODS...anything you say Avante.
Avante....I need some thrash taken out we can start with Big Dog, ok?
MODS...yes sir!
Avante...then you guys will start cleaning things up, got it?
MODS...got it!

Yep, that's what happened.

Was this before or after they nutted in your mouth?

scanry
03-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Expect him to be back by the weekend tbh.

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 02:12 AM

wow, the owners are actually returning. They disappeared after the Finals like Thread did before IIRC.

I don't get it though, even when Kori and TimVP were here it was pretty hardcore in the NBA forum. Why the bans now?

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 02:15 AM
I don't get it though, even when Kori and TimVP were here it was pretty hardcore in the NBA forum. Why the bans now?

There have been many complaints of personal attacks, tbh..

Harlem has been banned 3 times in his history, but I've recently received a threat of permanent, irreversible banishment, but I don't give a fuck, it's not worth posting here anymore without Big Dog:(..

Splits
03-06-2014, 02:15 AM

Please. There's nothing hardcore in the NBA forum.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229933&p=7169557

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 02:16 AM

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 02:17 AM
I just hope this somehow leads to Kool getting banned. Complete poison

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 02:20 AM

Harlem has been banned 3 times in his history, but I've recently received a threat of permanent, irreversible banishment, but I don't give a fuck, it's not worth posting here anymore without Big Dog:(..

I have to get on that list top 5 posters before you get banned though, its on my bucket list

HI-FI
03-06-2014, 02:21 AM
not a ST expert but supposedly Kori shut down the NBA Forum before, so bannings have occurred. Though there were certainly times where a lot of things would slide. I don't even know if anyone was behind the wheel following the Finals, it seemed like it was anarchy in here for quite awhile. So not sure if the owners are returning or if there is a new owners and mission statement to the site. I don't know these things.

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:22 AM
Was this before or after they nutted in your mouth?

Don't fuck with me fucker, got it!

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:23 AM

Fucking liar.

Thebesteva
not a ST expert but supposedly Kori shut down the NBA Forum before, so bannings have occurred. Though there were certainly times where a lot of things would slide. I don't even know if anyone was behind the wheel following the Finals, it seemed like it was anarchy in here for quite awhile. So not sure if the owners are returning or if there is a new owners and mission statement to the site. I don't know these things.

This pretty much sums up the NBA forum since I've been here tbh

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3171207/wwe-royal-rumble-bushwhacker-o.gif

Robz4000
Don't fuck with me fucker, got it!

:cry omg stop with the personal attacks I'll tell :cry

Robz4000
03-06-2014, 02:24 AM

Its always been like that tbh...

Splits
03-06-2014, 02:26 AM

Maybe we should ask tlongII (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=158)

http://imageshack.com/a/img208/912/cjgx.png (http://sportstwo.com/threads/258039-Worst-loss-of-the-season?p=3275447&viewfull=1#post3275447)

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 02:27 AM
I just hope this somehow leads to Kool getting banned. Complete poison

Lol they won't ban kool, what they do is much much worse

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:28 AM
:cry omg stop with the personal attacks I'll tell :cry

Be cool little fella. got it?

Trainwreck2100
03-06-2014, 02:30 AM

Even teh royal rumble has rules though. Shits gotten out of hand and should the gods decend from olympus it may com with a purging fire

Splits
03-06-2014, 02:31 AM

Who you callin' little?

http://www.thesteelcage.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/animated.gif

Robz4000
03-06-2014, 02:32 AM

Tbh everyone must seem little to you, what with being over 600 lbs and all. Does it ever get lonely at the top or do you just comfort yourself with the idea you can outrun an NFL runningback?

rogues
03-06-2014, 02:36 AM
He'll be back, tbh..

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Tbh everyone must seem little to you, what with being over 600 lbs and all. Does it ever get lonely at the top or do you just comfort yourself with the idea you can outrun an NFL runningback?

Cool the fantasy bullshit little guy.

275 pounds and most former sprinters/kick returners/running backs can outrun Peyton Hillis at this stage of his career, the cat is...slow!

Robz4000
03-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Cool the fantasy bullshit little guy.

275 pounds and most former sprinters/kick returners/running backs can outrun Peyton Hillis at this stage of his career, the cat is...slow!

:lmao this delusion

Must be the same ones that drive your gambling addictions tbh...

RD2191
03-06-2014, 03:00 AM
:violin

Gummi Clutch
03-06-2014, 03:14 AM
I don't like meth faggot but how the fuck do you pick Avante over him? It really says a lot when I don't think I've ever seen a poster as bad as him. Its not even the trolling, his posting is just so sad....

KaiRMD1
03-06-2014, 03:15 AM
Not worried here ol; sports

rogues
03-06-2014, 03:16 AM
:cry Look at all of Big Dog's enemies..condolences, thoughts and prayers..coming together for a greater cause..this forum needs him..

JohnnyMax
03-06-2014, 03:24 AM
Unban Thunderup

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:27 AM
:lmao this delusion

Must be the same ones that drive your gambling addictions tbh...

Stop acting like any good high school sprinter couldn't burn most NFL running backs in a 40, ok?

ElNono
03-06-2014, 03:27 AM

IIRC, a couple years back people were calling out Culby with pedo talk, and apparently somebody contacted the authorities (and I mean, the real authorities) and got the ownership in trouble. Kori basically explained that and effective immediately, pedo talk, even joking, was off limits (including bans). Now, I don't think they've been actively monitoring the site, but it could easily be the same situation.

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 03:29 AM
IIRC, a couple years back people were calling out Culby with pedo talk, and apparently somebody contacted the authorities (and I mean, the real authorities) and got the ownership in trouble. Kori basically explained that and effective immediately, pedo talk, even joking, was off limits (including bans). Now, I don't think they've been actively monitoring the site, but it could easily be the same situation.

I think you may be right ElNono. In fact, there are a few times I wanted to take the 'pedo' route joke and Ive been very careful because you can be racist and all that but you cant fuck around with that pedo stuff. It's no joke, you can legal report someone for making a joke about minors and what not.

whitemamba
03-06-2014, 04:33 AM

damn butthurt over your arch nemesis thunderup? the irony tbh..

Thebesteva
03-06-2014, 04:35 AM

I hear its his side account, hence him being on the "list"

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 04:36 AM
they put their differences aside when harlem told them to

whitemamba
03-06-2014, 04:38 AM
they put their differences aside when harlem told them to

i dont think thats it.

Rogue
03-06-2014, 04:45 AM
kids under the age of 18 should've never been allowed to post on Spurstalk in the first place, due to the abusive/salacious language that is prevalent on spurstalk.

sook
03-06-2014, 04:53 AM
How the fuck does avante...the worst poster of all time still get to stay?

And believe me...I was no fan of thundermethfag (who was clearly a troll account).

Brazil
03-06-2014, 06:19 AM
How the fuck does Capri..the worst poster of all time still get to stay?.

Fify

Venti Quattro
03-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Fify

Because Koolaid_Man is the husband of Kori Ellis, that's why

KaiRMD1
03-06-2014, 06:46 AM
How the fuck does avante...the worst poster of all time still get to stay?

And believe me...I was no fan of thundermethfag (who was clearly a troll account).

Ol' sport, I've been wondering that same thing.

Brazil
03-06-2014, 08:38 AM
anyway r.i.p tbh :depressed

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Good fuck that guy. He's such a faggot, beta dude..

Who's his main account tbh

HarlemHeat

Budkin
03-06-2014, 10:33 AM
You gotta be a stupid motherfucker to get banned from SpursTalk. This place is the wild west of sports forums.

MeloHype
03-06-2014, 10:36 AM
R.I.P. big dog

monosylab1k
03-06-2014, 10:37 AM
This forum is so fucking lame now. Thanks a lot, Bruno.

Thread
03-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Only pussies & assholes advocate the pinking and/or banning of a member.

This Is My Last Post
03-06-2014, 02:05 PM

What are your thoughts when ol 'mpedocles had that whole natural evolution thing in the bag only to get 6'ed by Aristotle and his cookie taken away by Darwin thousands of years later, 'ead?

Ironically he passed away when he was60.

tee, hee

The Gemini Method
03-06-2014, 04:12 PM
This ain't right! Bring MethedoneUp! Back!

DPG21920
03-06-2014, 04:16 PM

Well, I advised there would be changes and I was not lying when I said I was tasked with the decision of banning you.

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:28 PM
How could anyone get a ban here? There are no rules!

DPG21920
03-06-2014, 05:11 PM
How could anyone get a ban here? There are no rules!

Are you this stupid? How about this, if I can prove there are actual rules here, will you leave forever?

Avante
03-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Are you this stupid? How about this, if I can prove there are actual rules here, will you leave forever?

How about you just stop following me around instead ya fucking leech.

rogues
03-06-2014, 06:32 PM
:lol thunderup's stealth banning on Avante's cry to the mods has turned the whole forum on him..

DPG21920
03-06-2014, 06:47 PM
How about you just stop following me around instead ya fucking leech.

That doesn't make any sense. Can you please show any proof of me following you around?

chunticakes
03-06-2014, 06:52 PM
we need thunderup back.

and, while were at it, might as well dispose of avante and kool.

Thread
03-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Well, I advised there would be changes and I was not lying when I said I was tasked with the decision of banning you.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Leon Black
03-06-2014, 07:24 PM
Snitching/reporting is bullying now?:lol..

:lol

DPG21920
03-06-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't know why you are taunting me with the same old schtick. I didn't say I wanted to ban you; I said things are happening behind the scenes and I've been tasked with you & Kool because management doesn't like you.

Thread
03-06-2014, 07:42 PM
I don't know why you are taunting me with the same old schtick. I didn't say I wanted to ban you; I said things are happening behind the scenes and I've been tasked with you & Kool because management doesn't like you.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

DPG21920
03-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Ok

HI-FI
03-06-2014, 07:57 PM

:lol

http://beesleysbeaks-n-barks.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/PARROT_TYPING.684115.gif

Joseph Kony
03-06-2014, 08:59 PM

Sounds like a good time to me

Rogue
03-06-2014, 10:54 PM
the true devil been brought to justice...

RIP Goran Dragic, RIP LM

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 11:28 PM
assuming the Thunder lose, its a given that thunderpup would have been on a self-imposed ban for at least a day or two anyway

GuerillaBlack
03-07-2014, 12:42 PM
I miss the days of Rappin Shaq.

Daniel Sedin
07-17-2014, 02:59 PM
A rest in peace to his relevancy is indeed required...

lefty
07-17-2014, 06:31 PM
I miss the days of Rappin Shaq.

elmanutres
07-17-2014, 07:25 PM
Every year is a disappointment for yall. Yall get so heavily invested in this team, the failure is so delicious..:lmao I fucking love being a fan of a team that has a chance to knock out the Spurs. It's going to happen. Brace yourselves..

:lol Blowing your wad in the regular season
:lol Old as shit
:lol Getting 8'ed again
:lol Soft ass mental pussies
:lol Never winning another title again

The Spurs will never ever win another championship again. Number 5 should have been the franchise's last. With their advanced age and the improvement of other teams, it'll take season ending injuries to star players to multiple teams like the Heat, Thunder, Rockets and Warriors for them to win and even then they're so old and decrepit that they'll lose anyway. It sucks to say everything I've said but it's the truth. I know I say a lot of shit about the Spurs but they are a well respected franchise. It's just sad that they'll last be remembered for 6.

:lol we're gonna run a train on the West and all you haters are gonna be butthurt. No team has as much talent and athleticism as us. I can't wait to bump this thread later in a couple of months.

I can't wait to bump this. You faggots are going to be pissed and deflecting like yall did all last year.

I'm so proud of this team and the resolve they've shown. As Spurs fans, yall should admire our franchise as we've built from the ground up in similar fashion. There is a lot of space on the bandwagon once the Spurs are taken out of the picture. :toast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6hNvvunWIU

http://giant.gfycat.com/BoldDizzyFlicker.gif

http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/assets/4543797/tim.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/HonoredDismalGharial.gif
http://s4.postimg.org/efm7g81x9/Xw8cd_GB.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VZJKUprWg98/U4qpIL9PuWI/AAAAAAAAjEk/8BeP_mKrruA/s1600/4.gif

http://www.kristensimmonsbooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/51.png

Kool Bob Love
07-17-2014, 07:27 PM
:rollin

Splits
07-17-2014, 09:33 PM
:lol :rollin :lol

:lol farmer couldn't have been more wrong
:lol raises chickens
:lol wears 10 year old Dickies
:lol no passport
:lol Meth
:lol worst takes on entire NBA forum
:lol 5

Dex
11-20-2014, 09:34 AM
:wow 3-10 :wow

:wow Worse than the Lakers :wow

:wow Tied for 2nd worst in the NBA :wow

Franklin
11-20-2014, 09:48 AM
They'll bounce back even stronger than the Lakers when Dubeta and Westchuck come back tbh.

Thread
11-20-2014, 09:50 AM

SupremeGuy
11-20-2014, 10:06 AM
lol thread still in denial :toast

Thread
11-20-2014, 10:22 AM

Dex
11-20-2014, 10:53 AM
They'll bounce back even stronger than the Lakers when Dubeta and Westchuck come back tbh.

Definitely, but I'm enjoying watching them dig as large a hole as they can for those two cucks to try to dig out of.

lefty
11-20-2014, 11:06 AM
:lol Derek Fisher

Thread
11-20-2014, 12:28 PM

The Gemini Method
11-20-2014, 12:41 PM

Deep insight there.

Thread
11-20-2014, 02:28 PM

SupremeGuy
11-20-2014, 03:45 PM
Thread is on a loop. Someone bend him over or whatever...

spurraider21
11-20-2014, 03:47 PM
i think he just needs to be burped

Splits
11-21-2014, 10:36 PM
:lmao 3-11
:lmao somalian failing
:lmao 2 players take you from contender to bottom of the conference
:lmao no depth
:lmao losing Harden for nothing
:lmao losing Martin for nothing
:lmao cheap owner
:lmao Kevin coming to SA in 2 years
:lmao karma for stealing a franchise from a great city Seattle to a shithole with homegrown terrorists
:lmao tornados
:lmao rogues (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35986)
:lmao McVeigh
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Thread
11-22-2014, 02:12 AM

TampaDude
11-22-2014, 01:46 PM
:lmao karma for stealing a franchise from a great city Seattle to a shithole with homegrown terrorists

:lmao

11-22-2014, 02:12 PM

Splits
11-23-2014, 09:44 PM
:lol 3-12
:lol Roberson
:lol the next Laimbeer
:lol Lamb
:lol missing the playoffs
:lol Kevin joining the Spurs or Wizards in 2 years
:lol incest
:lol meth labs
:lol most jobs are farming
:lol bottom-5 education in the country
:lol creationism
:lol Alfred P Morrow
:lol most racist state which benefits more from mexicans than any other state
:lol polygamists congregate to OK because it's accepted
:lol nothing positive coming out of OK except facilitating the drug trade
:lol OKC largest city with 600k people
:lol pollution
:lol run by big oil and fracking

Thread
11-24-2014, 12:18 AM

Thread
11-24-2014, 06:44 AM

King Emmanuel
11-24-2014, 06:47 AM
kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4 kobe 5 duncan 4

Thread
11-24-2014, 07:01 AM

Thread
11-25-2014, 07:19 AM

manufan10
11-25-2014, 08:42 AM
Thread is in denial. :lol

Thread
11-25-2014, 10:55 AM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) is in denial. :lol

Bend over. I'll show you Thread in fuckin' denial.

Thread
11-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) is in denial. :lol

I have to admit it does gladden me old heart to see the old 5-4. Warms my cockles, and calms me down a little.

100%duncan
11-25-2014, 10:57 AM
I have to admit it does gladden me old heart to see the old 5-4. Warms my cockles, and calms me down a little.

Bend over I'll show ya some cock.

Thread
11-25-2014, 11:00 AM
I thought I was gonna have the old 5-4 until I hit the old grave.

Now all I got is 25-5-5.

Fuck me.

Thread
11-27-2014, 04:26 AM

spurraider21
11-27-2014, 04:28 AM