PDA

View Full Version : One more time....

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:42 PM
....since this keeps being misunderstood.

I was 19 years old when me and a couple buddies joined the navy, Viet Nam was going on and we did not want to end up in the army. Like most kids I knew nothing about most things just like we see here.

After boot camp/leave, I was off to Viet Nam. First stop Hawaii, second stop...Olongapo in Subic Bay. Now imagine being able to walk into a bar at 19, I'd never been a bar (other than as a little bittie kid) then to have a gang of girls run up to you as if you were a rock star, needless to say it was..."cool!"

Now tell me who out there really thinks anyone is going to...

Slow down, hold it, hold it, ok. now.....how old are you girls? Come on people, fuck! You be laughed at,ya see....NOBODY CARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a big guy, was around 240 back then, I need a big one, well built. I;m not looking for some little kid, that's fucking sick. And, what's a little kid doing there to begin with?

Who doesn't get this? Why is this being ignored?

Pedophiles are sick fucks, they shouldn't be allowed to live. You chop their heads off, or do it slowly, chopping a leg off then and arm. I have daughters if I see any man checking them out I;m kicking his ass. Now how is it this is being ignored?

I realize there are a lot of dumb kids out there but come on, you can't even read?

Who ..STILL..can't read? As long as the my stance on this keeps being ignored I;m going to beat it to death.

You shoot pedophiles ,ok?

KoolAid Mans Brother
03-06-2014, 01:47 PM
The fact that you can't let it go and keep trying to explain yourself is acknowledgment that deep down you know what you did was horrible and wrong.

So ask yourself, are you really trying to convince others, or convince yourself?

DJR210
03-06-2014, 01:48 PM
:lmao Desperation
:lmao Faggot
:lmao Rapist
:lmao Knows he fucked up
:lmao Faster than Peyton Hillis
:lmao At least 8K+ in debt, no telling total outside of ST
:lmao "Shoot pedo's on sight", yet hasn't shot self yet
:lmao "I'm the real victim here guys, I was just a 22 YEAR OLD KID"
:lmao Pedo/rapist running daycare out of home
:lmao Creates thread on how to pickup underage girls

Avante
03-06-2014, 01:51 PM
The fact that you can't let it go and keep trying to explain yourself is acknowledgment that deep down you know what you did was horrible and wrong.

So ask yourself, are you really trying to convince others, or convince yourself?

I made it very clear, VERY CLEAR....that that situation over there dig bug me. I didn't like not being told about the culture there. I do feel bad about being put in that spot. If I'd known about the sex slavery thing and how young girls were working in those bars I'd want no part of it.

I said that to begin with so why is that being ignored?

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Desperation :lmao
Faggot
:lmao Rapist:lmao
:lmao Knows he fucked up
:lmao Faster than Peyton Hillis
:lmao At least 8K+ in debt, no telling total outside of ST
:lmao "Shoot pedo's on sight", yet hasn't shot self yet
:lmao "I'm the real victim here guys, I was just a 22 YEAR OLD KID"
:lmao Pedo/rapist running daycare out of home
:lmao Creates thread on how to pickup underage girls

Why lie?

You actually thought my ..how to pick up girls....is about underage girls, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUMMY WE ARE IN A USA BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HarlemHeat37
03-06-2014, 02:01 PM

:lol yep..this fat piece of shit can't even look at himself in the mirror without thinking about the innocence he stole from those young girls that didn't know better..

Do you think Judy knows the truth, tbh?..or do you think she's too busy getting destroyed by black cocks(that Avante condones) to even pay attention to this obese pedophile?..

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:04 PM
:lol yep..this fat piece of shit can't even look at himself in the mirror without thinking about the innocence he stole from those young girls that didn't know better..

Do you think Judy knows the truth, tbh?..or do you think she's too busy getting destroyed by black cocks(that Avante condones) to even pay attention to this obese pedophile?..

You can't be over 14.

Little guy, do you know anything about anything at all? You seem to be totally dumb. You have any idea at all about what you are trying to talk about?

Why ignore reality?

How many little kids post here anyway?

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:07 PM
Notice how nobody pays any attention to the truth, why?

Blake
03-06-2014, 02:20 PM

You sick fuck.

Spur-Addict
03-06-2014, 02:20 PM
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001413699/_21550825499_xlarge.jpeg

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:21 PM
You sick fuck.

That was stupid as usual.

Avante
03-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Notice how nobody pays any attention at all to reality?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-06-2014, 03:41 PM

Hey Avante, can you please get thunderup's alternate account banned ^^^

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Hey Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), can you please get thunderup's alternate account banned ^^^

Until about a week ago I didn't even know who this thunderup/Big Dog was. He made...0...impact on me, just another dumb kid like HH. I've never talked to any MOD about anyone, wouldn't even know how to go about it.

mrsmaalox
03-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Come on people, it wasn't his fault!

Avante
03-06-2014, 03:51 PM

I;m just amazed at how nobody here seems to know anyone in that situation I was in.

mrsmaalox
03-06-2014, 03:58 PM
I;m just amazed at how nobody here seems to know anyone in that situation I was in.

I know!! I married into a family that have been entirely military careered for the last 100 years, I've been a military wife for over 20 years, my Dad served as did his 4 brothers (one was a POW in Viet Nam), virtually everyone in my life is connected with the military and not a single one of them were ever put in the position of being forced to sexually abuse young girls! Weird, huh?

Blake
03-06-2014, 04:00 PM

:lol sarcasm isn't his thing

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-06-2014, 04:03 PM

might be true.. but having an outside life doesn't seem like your thing either fwiw

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:04 PM
I know!! I married into a family that have been entirely military careered for the last 100 years, I've been a military wife for over 20 years, my Dad served as did his 4 brothers (one was a POW in Viet Nam), virtually everyone in my life is connected with the military and not a single one of them were ever put in the position of being forced to sexually abuse young girls! Weird, huh?

Well then how come you know so little about it? Who was forced to sexually abuse young girls? That right there tells me you know...0...about this and if you really think you were going to be told everything those men did.......wow!

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:05 PM

You cannot be this stupid.

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Like most kids

(other than as a little bittie kid)

I;m not looking for some little kid

I realize there are a lot of dumb kids

just another dumb kid

You post a troubling amount about kids, tbh.....

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:19 PM
You post a troubling amount about kids, tbh.....

Who else would struggle with reality? Yep, dumb kids like you. A mature grown up sees what happened.

Clipper Nation
03-06-2014, 04:20 PM
Yep, dumb kids like you.

Another post about kids from Avante.... shocker!

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:23 PM
Another post about kids from Avante.... shocker!

Why not actually comment on what I said about the situation? Notice how you total ignore what was really said, why/.

mrsmaalox
03-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Well then how come you know so little about it? Who was forced to sexually abuse young girls? That right there tells me you know...0...about this and if you really think you were going to be told everything those men did.......wow!

What stopped you from telling us what you did?

Blake
03-06-2014, 04:48 PM
might be true.. but having an outside life doesn't seem like your thing either fwiw

a guy with cats calling himself a "no life scrub" would know.

But I do fine, thanks. In fact, I'm outside right now.

Avante
03-06-2014, 04:53 PM
What stopped you from telling us what you did?

I made it very very clear that I felt it was wrong to put young guys in that situation and why nobody schooled us on what to expect over there. That world is totally different and nobody thought we might need a little schooling on how to deal with things?

Imagine this...

There is a bridge that seperates the Subic Bay Naval Base and Olongapo City. The bridge is over "shit river" yep, sewage, now out in that mess are little boats with a girl dressed in tights and a little boy with a net. The girl will show a tittie if you toss her some coin, yep, the little boy catchs it with his net. If he misses, he dives for it. I;m dead serious. Now what is a 19 year old Cali boy going to think? You won't see that in Fresno.

thispego
03-06-2014, 08:48 PM
lol, avante, you are letting these peasants make you melt down? :lol

Joseph Kony
03-06-2014, 08:56 PM
I wish I had a few more commanders like avante in my booty plundering business. I need someone to fuck the african boys first to find out if they have AIDS or not, would you be interested in a full-time molestation gig? We have some pretty good dental insurance

DJR210
03-06-2014, 09:25 PM
Y'all gonna make Avante relapse into more rape tbh.

thispego
03-06-2014, 09:31 PM
DJR210 I gotta say, you are the least funny new poster on spurstalk.

Chewbacca
03-06-2014, 09:33 PM
:lol

xmas1997
03-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Y'all gonna make Avante relapse into more rape tbh.

Not only that, but you've aligned yourself with one of the most ignorant idiots, Blake, on this site.
That certainly doesn't speak well of your intelligence.
Sorry, just telling it like it is.
:lol

Chewbacca
03-06-2014, 10:18 PM
^^^^^^^ :lol

DJR210
03-06-2014, 10:49 PM

Cool. I've never heard of you, but I'll start following you from here on out for some pointers.

Avante
03-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Cool. I've never heard of you, but I'll start following you from here on out for some pointers.

That is all you're good for here slick is following. And totally ignoring what people tell you.

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-30-2014, 02:24 PM
I guess is wasn't "One more time" since you decided to make a 3rd thread about it.

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-30-2014, 02:25 PM
two

Avante
09-30-2014, 02:28 PM
I think it's time that what I said about this stops being ignored...ok?

AlexJones
09-30-2014, 02:33 PM
I think it's time that what I said about this stops being ignored...ok?

I think it'd be wise to just stay away from talking about this topic.

Blake
09-30-2014, 02:35 PM

I was 19 years old when me and a couple buddies joined the navy, Viet Nam was going on and we did not want to end up in the army. Like most kids I knew nothing about most things just like we see here.

After boot camp/leave, I was off to Viet Nam. First stop Hawaii, second stop...Olongapo in Subic Bay. Now imagine being able to walk into a bar at 19, I'd never been a bar (other than as a little bittie kid) then to have a gang of girls run up to you as if you were a rock star, needless to say it was..."cool!"

Slow down, hold it, hold it, ok. now.....how old are you girls? Come on people, fuck! You be laughed at,ya see....NOBODY CARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
09-30-2014, 02:38 PM
I think it'd be wise to just stay away from talking about this topic.

I do, it's just tiresome being called a pedo when I made it very very clear that wasn't the case at all.

Too many dumb kids here.

Stephen A. Smith
10-01-2014, 12:27 AM
At the end of the day a thread about banging underage pros that shares its name with undoubtedly the most jail baitacular music video of all time can't possibly be a coincidence.

C-u5WLJ9Yk4

Quite frankly, Avante with the in plain sight, crying out for help, stop me because I can't stop myself goods.

CavsSuperFan
10-14-2014, 10:28 AM
MANILA, Philippines (AP) — Dozens of activists burned a mock U.S. flag as they protested at the U.S. Embassy in Manila on Tuesday, demanding that Washington hand over to the Philippines a U.S. Marine suspected in the killing of a transgender Filipino that the demonstrators labeled a hate crime.

Jeffrey Laude, 26, was found dead, apparently strangled and drowned, beside a toilet bowl in a motel room in Olongapo city, northwest of Manila, shortly after he checked in late Saturday, allegedly with a Marine.

:wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow

http://news.yahoo.com/protesters-demand-philippine-custody-us-marine-052319599.html

Blake
10-14-2014, 10:53 AM
... U.S. Marine suspected in the killing of a transgender Filipino[/B] that the demonstrators labeled a hate crime.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say he hated finding a dick under the skirt

Avante
10-14-2014, 11:25 AM
I would chop the head off a sick ass pedo. Why this keeps being ignored?

ohmwrecker
10-14-2014, 11:26 AM
^ it's because people don't like you

Avante
10-14-2014, 11:57 AM
^ it's because people don't like you

How could anyone not like me? I'm entertaining, funny, smart, good looking, built like a Greek God, know a ton of stuff, a poet and.....can dance.

ohmwrecker
10-14-2014, 11:58 AM
How could anyone not like me? I'm entertaining.funny, smart, good looking, built liie a Greek God, know a ton of stuff, a poet and.....can dance.

No. No. No. Doubtful. Nobody cares about. A terrible one. Unconfirmed.

Avante
10-14-2014, 12:28 PM
No. No. No. Doubtful. Nobody cares about. A terrible one. Unconfirmed.

That coming from a moronic little freak who does nothing here besides leech off everyone else?

Clipper Nation
10-14-2014, 12:30 PM
How could anyone not like me? I'm entertaining, funny, smart, good looking, built like a Greek God, know a ton of stuff, a poet and.....can dance.
:lmao Funniest jokes you've ever come up with....

ohmwrecker
10-14-2014, 12:30 PM
That coming from a moronic little freak who does nothing here besides leech off everyone else?

I know I got you when you resort to this type of response.

Blake
10-14-2014, 01:01 PM
built like a Greek God

Silenus

Avante
10-14-2014, 01:43 PM
:lmao Funniest jokes you've ever come up with....

I guess I could just live off what everyone else does like you do. You ever have a thought all your own?

Avante
10-14-2014, 01:44 PM
I know I got you when you resort to this type of response.

You mean those facts?

ohmwrecker
10-14-2014, 01:50 PM
You mean those facts?

:lol what facts?

Avante
10-14-2014, 02:11 PM
:lol what facts?

The fact that you do nothing here at all but leech off me/others, that fact. And, you are always negative, a wahwahwaher always complaining.

Blake
10-14-2014, 02:58 PM
The fact that you do nothing here at all but leech off me/others, that fact. And, you are always negative, a wahwahwaher always complaining.

you're the whiny bitch here.

Everyone knows this. Every One.

Avante
10-14-2014, 03:06 PM
you're the whiny bitch here.

Everyone knows this. Every One.

Notice how you/ohmwrecker do nothing here but leech off everyone else? Why is that?

Dude, I;m about to go back to just ignoring your dumbass, you are simply too stupid, boring to bother with. And it's real obvious you cum all over yourself following me around. I think I'll do that if you post one more anything to me today......got it? Go ahead try me.

One more post of yours talking to me today and I'm done with you for 2014.....got it? It was funny watching you..."Avante won't talk to me wahwahwah"......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Try me fucker!

Blake
10-14-2014, 03:13 PM
Notice how you/ohmwrecker do nothing here but leech off everyone else? Why is that?

Dude, I;m about to go back to just ignoring your dumbass, you are simply too stupid, boring to bother with. And it's real obvious you cum all over yourself following me around. I think I'll do that if you post one more anything to me today......got it? Go ahead try me.

One more post of yours talking to me today and I'm done with you for 2014.....got it? It was funny watching you..."Avante won't talk to me wahwahwah"......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Try me fucker!

Just more crying mixed with lies.

What a low life crusty old shit you are.

Blake
10-14-2014, 03:13 PM

Try me fucker!

Avante
10-14-2014, 03:15 PM

You just died as far as I'm concerned faggot. See ya next year....bye!

Blake
10-14-2014, 03:25 PM

Try me fucker!

Avante
10-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Now watch as the freak does his best ChumpWhatever bit, that would be following people around who never respond to them, yep, this faggot is that fucked up.

Blake
10-14-2014, 05:48 PM
Now watch as the freak does his best ChumpWhatever bit, that would be following people around who never respond to them, yep, this faggot is that fucked up.

Angry old man