PDA

View Full Version : Patty Mills; Freedom or Strict Role?

jkid12456
03-06-2014, 07:55 PM
I think he could be a very good player if a team gives him more freedom, instead of being put in a role where it restricts him, and I can see that it affects his confidence.

As you can see now pop has allowed mills to score and get more minutes, and create some plays. It's working and his confidence is growing.

Imagine him being put into a scrub team, and let him be him, he would easily put 22ppg. I think that's where patty's secrets start to shine.

When he was in Australia's NBL at the NBA lockout, he was much, much more confident with the ball because his coach let him be him, and carried the team over a lot of games.

But sometimes the reverse happens with other people, where a a great, restrictive sysmte like spurs actually helps players skills' shine. With mils, i'm sceptical.

spurraider21
03-06-2014, 08:03 PM
the regular season is time to experiment. give him freedom in today's game. trust him to make the right decision, whether or not its to shoot it

benfti
03-06-2014, 08:12 PM
Come on man, I know the dude personally and with amount of threads you are starting I want to punch him in the face

Austin_Toros
03-06-2014, 11:04 PM
How many Patty Mills threads does jkid12456 want to make?