PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Duncan on pace to have a 20+ and 10+ night against the Heat....

HemisfairArena
03-06-2014, 09:36 PM
What will Kobrick's stat line look like against the Clippers tonight? 0-0 for 0 points and 0 assists and 0 rebounds while completely healthy and chicken shit to play. Duncan proving to be the best of his generation...Kobrick proving once again he is a fraud and folds like a cheap lawn chair when the going gets tough. When Pau Gasol is the backbone of your team and your franchise player is to pussy to play...that's hilarious. Put your big boy pants on, Kobrick. LMAO

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-06-2014, 09:37 PM
What will Kobrick's stat line look like against the Clippers tonight? 0-0 for 0 points and 0 assists and 0 rebounds while completely healthy and chicken shit to play. Duncan proving to be the best of his generation...Kobrick proving once again he is a fraud and folds like a cheap lawn chair when the going gets tough. When Pau Gasol is the backbone of your team and your franchise player is to pussy to play...that's hilarious. Put your big boy pants on, Kobrick. LMAO

he's on pace for 26 and 16

Killakobe81
03-06-2014, 09:42 PM

I get some of this is trolling but your team has a chance to exact a small slice of revenge for "6" ... is playing well and looking to make Finals run, Duncan is beasting ... and yet you have Kobe on the brain?

Kool has an excuse, we suck.
But why should a title team bother wasting posts on a injured player on a non-contender?

Obsess much?
That being said carry on Im sure Kool we be here to regulate you after he gets out of some young model's snatch ...to hear him tell it.
(not saying it's a lie but anyone here can say ANYTHING)

HemisfairArena
03-06-2014, 09:49 PM
I get some of this is trolling but your team has a chance to exact a small slice of revenge for "6" ... is playing well and looking to make Finals run, Duncan is beasting ... and yet you have Kobe on the brain?

But why should a title team bother wasting posts on a injured player on a non-contender?

Obsess much?
That being said carry on Im sure Kool we be here to regulate you after he gets out of some young model's snatch ...to hear him tell it.

Hit a nerve....did I? Just admit Korick is the biggest fraud of any player ever considered top 10 of All Time and you'll sleep better at night.(and I don't need to know about you giving yourself up to Kool....and your a young model....who are you kidding?)

Killakobe81
03-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Hit a nerve....did I? Just admit Korick is the biggest fraud of any player ever considered top 10 of All Time and you'll sleep better at night.(and I don't need to know about you giving yourself up to Kool....and your a young model....who are you kidding?)

Nope. I find it funny and sad tbh. I am enjoying two of the best teams in hoops play with two of the best coaches and probably 5 (Lebron, Tony, Tim, Wade Bosh) of the best 25 players in the world on TNT right now. IfI WAS a SPur fan I would not be in here ...but whatever.

HemisfairArena
03-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Nope. I find it funny and sad tbh. I am enjoying two of the best teams in hoops play with two of the best coaches and probably 5 (Lebron, Tony, Tim, Wade Bosh) of the best 25 players in the world on TNT right now. IfI WAS a SPur fan I would not be in here ...but whatever.

So basically you are saying you cant multi-task. You cant watch a game on t.v. and post at the same time.

Double-Up
03-06-2014, 10:08 PM

Obsess much?

Kool is a cocksucker...he doesn't have an excuse, all he does is deflect. :lol

Killakobe81
03-06-2014, 10:10 PM
So basically you are saying you cant multi-task. You cant watch a game on t.v. and post at the same time.

I am, I do all the time. What I am saying Im a bit jealous my team sucks. Just saying When the Lakers were on top I didn't worry about some star on some team plenty of notches beneath us. I get that the Lakers have inflicted much pain and I am not denying you should kick us when we are down ...I was just questioning the "timing".

This is a marquee game you guys are playing some great ball ...but you stil have Kobe in the back or top of your mind. Just seems a tad obsessive or Kool-aid esque

benefactor
03-06-2014, 10:14 PM
Solid thread. Keep up the good work. :tu

HemisfairArena
03-06-2014, 10:17 PM
I am, I do all the time. What I am saying Im a bit jealous my team sucks. Just saying When the Lakers were on top I didn't worry about some star on some team plenty of notches beneath us. I get that the Lakers have inflicted much pain and I am not denying you should kick us when we are down ...I was just questioning the "timing".

This is a marquee game you guys are playing some great ball ...but you stil have Kobe in the back or top of your mind. Just seems a tad obsessive or Kool-aid esque

Don't kid yourself. Laker fans were all over Cav boards when LeBron was there even though Cleveland wasn't winning and the Lakers were. Get off your holier than thou soap box...youre not fooling anyone now that the Lakers are a complete joke.

Killakobe81
03-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Don't kid yourself. Laker fans were all over Cav boards when LeBron was there even though Cleveland wasn't winning and the Lakers were. Get off your holier than thou soap box...youre not fooling anyone now that the Lakers are a complete joke.

I am not a typical Lakers fan and you can do whatever you like just making a observation ...

Rogue
03-06-2014, 11:01 PM
this game is a testament to the true ability/longevity of Duncan who is Buddah imho. Buddah is immortal and never gets old, Buddah & Kobe who is God are the only two players in the league capable of beating the Great Satan tbh.