PDA

View Full Version : OMFG This Game is Almost Unwatchable With the Stupid LOS CHOLOS Jersey!!!

Skull-1
03-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Please kill me. They should replace the SPUR with a U and make the L in LOS SPURS a Lowrider. OMFG.

Phenomanul
03-07-2014, 12:35 AM
The real gripe is that "Los Spurs" is not even a proper Spanish phrase... it's a 'melting pot' phrase...

Should say:

"Las Espuelas" [and instead of "El Heat" Miami's jersey's should probably read, "El Fuego" (even if their team name directly translates to "Calor")]

Of course, your xenophobia probably hates anything related to latinos...

ElNono
03-07-2014, 12:47 AM
if they're gonna play like that every time they use it, wear 'em every game, I say...

moisaenz
03-07-2014, 01:55 AM
not everyone speaks mexican...

silverblackfan
03-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Those were the fuggliest jerseys yet, but yeah, if they play like that, make them the standard jersey.

Mikeanaro
03-07-2014, 02:13 AM
The real gripe is that "Los Spurs" is not even a proper Spanish phrase... it's a 'melting pot' phrase...

Should say:

"Las Espuelas" [and instead of "El Heat" Miami's jersey's should probably read, "El Fuego" (even if their team name directly translates to "Calor")]

Yeah but is not bad either, here we say all the time VOY A VER A LOS SPURS because LAS ESPUELAS sounds fucking awful, is not a proper Spanish phrase if you use EL DICCIONARIO DE LA ACADEMIA ESPAÑOLA DE 1462 but on modern era as I said is not wrong.

jimbo
03-07-2014, 02:25 AM

Should say:

You don't really translate proper nouns in practice.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 02:27 AM

Should say:

No, it is a stupid, pandering phrase. Still waiting for the German or Chinese jerseys to come out.

What a clown.

Yes, I hate everyone. *Rolls Eyes* Including half my nieces and nephews, a sister-in-law, several ex-gfs and 3/4s of the people I grew up with. STFU moron. Callate el osico, pendejo. That Meskin enough for ya, puta? (I should feminize when referring to your dumbazz.)

I don't hate foreigners, I just hate you--because you're stupid.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 02:28 AM

English is not his strong point...obviously.

Obstructed_View
03-07-2014, 06:22 AM

You certainly don't in conversation, which is why Ene Be A makes no sense.

The San Francisco Giants did "Gigantes" uniforms for Juan Marichal which are really cool. Seems a whole lot more respectful to take the time to translate than to just throw an "el" on there.

DarrinS
03-07-2014, 08:58 AM
ugly jerts -- wgaf?

Seventyniner
03-07-2014, 09:30 AM

Agreed. I thought the idea of using Los Spurs et al is that that is what people in Spanish-speaking countries call them.

stepmonkey
03-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Please kill me.

Tell me where you are so I can honor your request.

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 09:47 AM
When you bring a foreign word into a language, in this case into Spanish, you are determining at that very moment what gender or type of word it is and grammar has little to do with that, because its a new element coming into the language. Since we are not translating "espuelas" here, the gender choice is based upon other reasons.

As for Skull, he can lie, deny, bring all these imaginary Latino girlfriends he had, but we know what a xenophobic motherfucking bastard he is. He might not have any problem with Latinos that are more American than Latinos, with Latinos that clean his toilet and "mind their own business", or Latinos that go to wars for the US, but he is one motherfucking xenophobic piece of ignorant shit. On a side note, these Latinos probably go to this wars because that's their only ticket out of a miserable life, because their are, statistically speaking, confined to poverty, so they risk their mental and physical integrity and their very lifes in wars whose real reasons are miles away from their grasp, only so that they can allow their kids not to go through the same drama one day.

Captivus
03-07-2014, 10:17 AM
I loved the white jerseys!

gameFACE
03-07-2014, 10:21 AM
If it pisses off the op and whitey then I love the jerseys

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 11:07 AM
I thought this was america not some dirty third world hell hole. This is the problem those people should assimilate to us not the other way around. Just because they don't possess basic human intellect doesn't mean we as a country should baby them

Obstructed_View
03-07-2014, 11:14 AM
When you bring a foreign word into a language, in this case into Spanish, you are determining at that very moment what gender or type of word it is and grammar has little to do with that, because its a new element coming into the language. Since we are not translating "espuelas" here, the gender choice is based upon other reasons.

As for Skull, he can lie, deny, bring all these imaginary Latino girlfriends he had, but we know what a xenophobic motherfucking bastard he is. He might not have any problem with Latinos that are more American than Latinos, with Latinos that clean his toilet and "mind their own business", or Latinos that go to wars for the US, but he is one motherfucking xenophobic piece of ignorant shit. On a side note, these Latinos probably go to this wars because that's their only ticket out of a miserable life, because their are, statistically speaking, confined to poverty, so they risk their mental and physical integrity and their very lifes in wars whose real reasons are miles away from their grasp, only so that they can allow their kids not to go through the same drama one day.

People confined to poverty can't afford to buy NBA tickets. Also, there are far more racial generalizations in the above than one would expect from somebody throwing a fifty cent word like "xenophobic" around.

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 11:22 AM
I thought this was the Third Reich, not some dirty third world hell hole. This is the problem those people should assimilate to us not the other way around. Just because they don't possess basic human intellect doesn't mean we as a country should baby them

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 11:26 AM
Looks like kw made the insecure little puss cry. Good job. :)

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 11:29 AM
People confined to poverty can't afford to buy NBA tickets.

Errr... what's exactly your point here regarding my comment?

There are far more racial generalizations in the above than one would expect.

Errr... what about being a bit more specific?

A fifty cent word like "xenophobic".

Errr... I know what xenophobia is and we can see it in this very thread many times, one crystal clear example being the last message from this fellow KawhiLeonard about the Third Reich and the intellectually inferior foreigners...

Do you happen to have something to say about xenophobia or you just trying to attack me?

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 11:30 AM
People confined to poverty can't afford to buy NBA tickets. Also, there are far more racial generalizations in the above than one would expect from somebody throwing a fifty cent word like "xenophobic" around.

Itsamanudouche thinks using a word with more than two syllables or starting in x makes him sound smart.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Trouble with foreigners like itsamanudouche is their inferiority complex and whining makes people want a lot fewer of them. This hurts the hard working, America-loving ones. But the meltdowns are hilarious to watch. :lol

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Trouble with foreigners like itsamanudouche is their inferiority complex and whining makes people want a lot fewer of them. This hurts the hard working, America-loving ones. But the meltdowns are hilarious to watch. :lol

You are so full of shit.

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Btw I'm not talking about Argentina if u don't know what country I'm talking about then u don't deserve to post on this board

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Itsamanuturd just played the Hitler card. He has officially lost the argument.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Btw I'm not talking about Argentina if u don't know what country I'm talking about then u don't deserve to post on this board
:lol

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Itsamanuturd just played the Hitler card. He has officially lost the argument.

Not at all, I think you are nazi, just as this other guy KawhiLeonard. I don't mind if it is my country or whatever your are despising. I grew up in different cultures at the same time, I have two nationalities, maybe that helped me open my eyes pretty soon in my life and realize all this nationalism thing is an abstract and artifical concept. Now, if it goes beyond loving your country and begins to involve despising other cultures and people, that's worse than nationalism, that's nazionalism.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
03-07-2014, 11:43 AM
What's with all the Hispanic hate tbh...
why yall so salty for

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Not at all, I think you are nazi, just as this other guy KawhiLeonard. I don't mind if it is my country or whatever your are despising. I grew up in different cultures at the same time, I have two nationalities, maybe that helped me open my eyes pretty soon in my life and realize all this nationalism thing is an abstract and artifical concept. Now, if it goes beyond loving your country and begins to involve despising other cultures and people, that's worse than nationalism, that's nazionalism. I grew up in the Valley and as a result grew up in three cultures, maybe four. I have spent more time in Mexico than a lot of these "Hispanics" who are so loyal to it. My job takes me all over the world from Asia to Africa, the Middle East to Europe. When I am in China or Mexico I respect their customs and don't demand they conform to mine. Return the courtesy.

Go sell stupid some other place. Calling someone a Nazi isn't only a sure sign you've lost the argument. It also dishonors the memories....trivializes the suffering....of those who dealt with their evil.

And repeatedly calling someone the worst of names doesn't make it true....

vma16
03-07-2014, 11:57 AM
why yall so salty for

+1... yeah what the hell?

Obstructed_View
03-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Errr... what's exactly your point here regarding my comment?
The only substance of your post is false. The NBA isn't marketing to people who can't afford NBA tickets. Therefore the strawman you invented about people forced into poverty, which is utter horseshit, doesn't fly.

Errr... what about being a bit more specific?

Latinos that are more American than Latinos

Latinos that clean his toilet and "mind their own business"

these Latinos probably go to this wars because that's their only ticket out of a miserable life

their (sic) are, statistically speaking, confined to poverty
Specific enough? By the way, it's really nice of you to point out how much people are sacrificing to save their children from the drama of Skull's posts.

Errr... I know what xenophobia is and we can see it in this very thread many times, one crystal clear example being the last message from this fellow KawhiLeonard about the Third Reich and the intellectually inferior foreigners...
You know what xenophobia is about as well as the first person to use it in this thread, who was also incorrect, as the OP is sickened by the simple-minded approach of the NBA. Lots of us think the whole Noche Latino campaign from the NBA is half-assed pandering. People who don't give a shit about the culture wouldn't even bother to be frustrated by it. Sorry you saw it as a racial windmill to go to battle with. Probably time for you to re-read and reassess.

The post from KawhiLeonard is likely an example of irony, since this clearly isn't pre-1945 Germany, but the point of it is only slightly more cryptic than the point of your posts.

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 12:08 PM
I grew up in the Valley and as a result grew up in three cultures, maybe four. I have spent more time in Mexico than a lot of these "Hispanics" who are so loyal to it. My job takes me all over the world from Asia to Africa, the Middle East to Europe. When I am in China or Mexico I respect their customs and don't demand they conform to mine. Return the courtesy.

Go sell stupid some other place. Calling someone a Nazi isn't only a sure sign you've lost the argument. It also dishonors the memories....trivializes the suffering....of those who dealt with their evil.

Then I'm sorry to hear that having had all that contact with so many cultures you failed to open your mind and stop being the ignorant xenophobic nationalist you show to be.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 12:11 PM
I thought this was america not some dirty third world hell hole. This is the problem those people should assimilate to us not the other way around. Just because they don't possess basic human intellect doesn't mean we as a country should baby them
The actual quote, not the fake Nazi edit by itsaManuliar.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Then I'm sorry to hear that having had all that contact with so many cultures you failed to open your mind and stop being the ignorant xenophobic nationalist you show to be.
Pride in America and American exceptionalism....culture....is no vice. Enjoy the game WE invented ahole.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 12:13 PM
The only substance of your post is false. The NBA isn't marketing to people who can't afford NBA tickets. Therefore the strawman you invented about people forced into poverty, which is utter horseshit, doesn't fly.

Specific enough? By the way, it's really nice of you to point out how much people are sacrificing to save their children from the drama of Skull's posts.

You know what xenophobia is about as well as the first person to use it in this thread, who was also incorrect, as the OP is sickened by the simple-minded approach of the NBA. Lots of us think the whole Noche Latino campaign from the NBA is half-assed pandering. People who don't give a shit about the culture wouldn't even bother to be frustrated by it. Sorry you saw it as a racial windmill to go to battle with. Probably time for you to re-read and reassess.

The post from KawhiLeonard is likely an example of irony, since this clearly isn't pre-1945 Germany, but the point of it is only slightly more cryptic than the point of your posts.

KL's post was falsely edited by ItsaManuMierda, playing his usual liar game. (See the original below.) ItsaManu inadvertently posted a brilliantly satirical take on all these bogus racism charges, however, which is ironic in and of itself.

jimbo
03-07-2014, 12:18 PM

The San Francisco Giants did "Gigantes" uniforms for Juan Marichal which are really cool. Seems a whole lot more respectful to take the time to translate than to just throw an "el" on there.

:lol i had no idea the "ene be a" existed

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 12:21 PM

¿? I think you are lost... might want to check your view, it might be obstructed. I never mentioned the NBA, marketing, tickets. Regarding poverty, I don't need to create a strawman or basically give you many arguments, if you fail to see how much poverty there is in the world, including your country, and the fact that, statistically, people DO are confined to these segments in society, adding to that that the gap between rich and poor is increasing and that there are, and this is a fact, each time more and more poor people, that's your blindness, I'm sorry but I'm not in the mood to wake you up about this today.

Again, your are not clear, pal. Please be clear about what you want to say if you want to keep discussing something. I'm not here to have a nice time trolling around with you.

Again, read my message, I never addressed the NBA campaign. We can if you want. But as it stands, you are just messing everything up. You are confused and confusing things.

My messages are not cryptic. I have opened my game from the begining and I'm doing it now. On the other hand, I'm finding yours are pretty cryptic.

In any case, saying KawhiLeonard's message was ironic is either an absurd observation or a case of blindness again. He even replied AFTER that message, keeping his thoughts in the same line, so irony? Please. But if you want to keep turning a blind eye on all the xenophobia that surrounds you, suit yourself.

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 12:34 PM
I grew up in the Valley and as a result grew up in three cultures, maybe four. I have spent more time in Mexico than a lot of these "Hispanics" who are so loyal to it. My job takes me all over the world from Asia to Africa, the Middle East to Europe. When I am in China or Mexico I respect their customs and don't demand they conform to mine. Return the courtesy.

Best post I've seen on this board

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 01:20 PM

In any case, saying KawhiLeonard's message was ironic is either an absurd observation or a case of blindness again. He even replied AFTER that message, keeping his thoughts in the same line, so irony? Please. But if you want to keep turning a blind eye on all the xenophobia that surrounds you, suit yourself.

KL's actual post (below) was brilliant. Your fake edit was so ridiculous I wouldn't blame anyone for confusing it with satire. That's how stupid your lies are.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Best post I've seen on this board

TY, sir. Just trying to keep up with you. :toast

SpurYank
03-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Here are my two cents' worth: 1. Spurs management looks at the stands and who sees who sits there game-after-game. 2. They see the most multicolored, multicultural sports complex in all of America. 3. As a gesture of good will and appreciation for the $'s these crowds bring, a sincere effort is made to recognize elements of the language spoken by these "patrons." (as well as knowing that Spanish is spoken as THE FIRST LANGUAGE by no less than 22 countries, all but one in this western hemisphere, and is spoken by no fewer than 30 million Americans (and studied as the #1 foreign language by American HS students. "Los Spurs" and "El Heat" are improvisations of known English proper nouns from the sports world, and absolutely acceptable by most appreciative Americans. People who have trouble with this have other things on their minds that bother them. They should probably keep these thoughts to themselves.

Up here near the Pennsylvania border where I live, people see my SA Spurs stickers on my car and often tell me things like "Oh, San Antonio is that beautiful city in central Texas," or "We vacationed there couple of years ago and can't wait to go back again."

And they, too, are Spurs fans.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Not at all, I think you are nazi, just as this other guy KawhiLeonard. I don't mind if it is my country or whatever your are despising. I grew up in different cultures at the same time, I have two nationalities, maybe that helped me open my eyes pretty soon in my life and realize all this nationalism thing is an abstract and artifical concept. Now, if it goes beyond loving your country and begins to involve despising other cultures and people, that's worse than nationalism, that's nazionalism.

Oh, and nowhere did I say I despise YOUR country (since you have dual nationalities I'd be curious to know which country you claim--pick one and stick to it, otherwise gtfo). I am saying people need to learn to respect MINE, especially when they move/live here.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 01:39 PM
Here are my two cents' worth: 1. Spurs management looks at the stands and who sees who sits there game-after-game. 2. They see the most multicolored, multicultural sports complex in all of America. 3. As a gesture of good will and appreciation for the $'s these crowds bring, a sincere effort is made to recognize elements of the language spoken by these "patrons." (as well as knowing that Spanish is spoken as THE FIRST LANGUAGE by no less than 22 countries, all but one in this western hemisphere, and is spoken by no fewer than 30 million Americans (and studied as the #1 foreign language by American HS students. "Los Spurs" and "El Heat" are improvisations of known English proper nouns from the sports world, and absolutely acceptable by most appreciative Americans. People who have trouble with this have other things on their minds that bother them. They should probably keep these thoughts to themselves.

Up here near the Pennsylvania border where I live, people see my SA Spurs stickers on my car and often tell me things like "Oh, San Antonio is that beautiful city in central Texas," or "We vacationed there couple of years ago and can't wait to go back again."

And they, too, are Spurs fans.

Again, where are the "Das Spurs" and "Le Spurs" jerseys then????

This is pandering. It is divisive and without precedent.

Americans fled from every nation on the planet to unite as one people, shedding the baggage of their homelands. Multi-culturalism is not what made America great. AMERICAN CULTURE is what made us great.

Anything else is just BS.

SPEAK ENGLISH. I don't give a rat's ass how many people speak Spanish. A hell of a lot more spoke German when they got here--and they don't any more! A nation without a common language and culture is not a nation at all.

Idiots. Just baffling.

Phenomanul
03-07-2014, 01:43 PM

It's the modifying article, "los" that I have an issue with... It sounds fine with "Los Lakers" [Los Laguneros] or Los Bulls [Los Toros]... but it simply sounds cacaphonous paired with the Spurs noun... It sounds like bad slang...

boutons_deux
03-07-2014, 01:47 PM
"Americans fled from every nation on the planet to unite as one people,"

bullshit. the vast majority were poor low-lifes, indentured servants/slaves, minority victims of persecution, even criminals from British penal colonies.

"AMERICAN CULTURE is what made us great."

bullshit. America is a paper, "constituted", mongrel country, not an organic country. That's why America has 90% of the lawyers on the planet, lawyers dominate nearly every sector of USA, arguing over paper.

nativists are so easy to trash. :lol

Phenomanul
03-07-2014, 01:50 PM
What a clown.

Yes, I hate everyone. *Rolls Eyes* Including half my nieces and nephews, a sister-in-law, several ex-gfs and 3/4s of the people I grew up with. STFU moron. Callate el osico, pendejo. That Meskin enough for ya, puta? (I should feminize when referring to your dumbazz.)

I don't hate foreigners, I just hate you--because you're stupid.

English is not his strong point...obviously.

Settle down... take 5.

Phenomanul
03-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Oh, and nowhere did I say I despise YOUR country (since you have dual nationalities I'd be curious to know which country you claim--pick one and stick to it, otherwise gtfo). I am saying people need to learn to respect MINE, especially when they move/live here.

Exhibit 110: Xenophobia

You don't get to call the shots on what anyone ELSE does... who made you their master?

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 01:53 PM
"Americans fled from every nation on the planet to unite as one people,"

bullshit. the vast majority were poor low-lifes, indentured servants/slaves, minority victims of persecution, even criminals from British penal colonies.

"AMERICAN CULTURE is what made us great."

bullshit. America is a paper, "constituted", mongrel country, not an organic country. That's why America has 90% of the lawyers on the planet, lawyers dominate nearly every sector of USA, arguing over paper.

nativists are so easy to trash. :lol

We we were doing just fine until 1965, clown.

Poor low-lifes who walked on the moon. Too bad every country can't do that. Low-lifes.

boutons_deux
03-07-2014, 02:15 PM
We we were doing just fine until 1965, clown.

Poor low-lifes who walked on the moon. Too bad every country can't do that. Low-lifes.

:lol Typical xenophobe/nativist/rightwinger/bubba/redneck, dumb as fuck and emotionally stunted.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 02:33 PM
:lol Typical xenophobe/nativist/rightwinger/bubba/redneck, dumb as fuck and emotionally stunted.

So sayeth the inbred azz clown who leveled seven unsubstantiated slurs in a single, poorly punctuated, IMCOMPLETE sentence. :lmao

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Exhibit 110: Xenophobia

You don't get to call the shots on what anyone ELSE does... who made you their master?

If it is my country you're gd right I call the shots when foreigners enter it. When in Rome....

If you're not here to be an American, get out.

I should come over to your house, invite myself in, sleep on your couch, bang your wife, eat all your food, demand you do my laundry, force you to educate and clothe my kids, etc. Let us see how long that lasts. Idiot.

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Oh, and nowhere did I say I despise YOUR country.

Oh, and nowhere did I say you despised my country.

But it doesn't matter. You stressing that fact shows how short-sighted you are. What I am against is the fact that you despise other countries and cultures. But it seems you have a hard time getting out of the cell your nationalist thinking puts you in.

since you have dual nationalities I'd be curious to know which country you claim--pick one and stick to it, otherwise gtfo)

That's where you are blatantly wrong. You are an intolerant piece of shit. I have two nationalities and I identify myself with both of them. And what's more, I identify myself with several aspects of different cultures around the world, something that allows me to better understand my own cultural heritage and the fact that all of these cultures have both positive and negative traits, something the nationalist cell you are imprisioned in probably doesn't even let you see, much less understand.

TE
03-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Cool another ST feud

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 02:43 PM

But it doesn't matter. You stressing that fact shows how short-sighted you are. What I am against is the fact that you despise other countries and cultures. But it seems you have a hard time getting out of the cell your nationalist thinking puts you in.

That's where you are blatantly wrong. You are an intolerant piece of shit. I have two nationalities and I identify myself with both of them. And what's more, I identify myself with several aspects of different cultures around the world, something that allows me to better understand my own cultural heritage and the fact that all of these cultures have both positive and negative traits, something the nationalist cell you are imprisioned in probably doesn't even let you see, much less understand.

I despise people undermining MY CULTURE in MY COUNTRY for the sole purpose of making a buck.

Some cultures, like those that circumcise women, eat human sacrifices, sell each other into slavery, treat women as second class sub-humans, etc. are unworthy of respect. Your notion that all cultures are equal is laughable in the extreme. Talk about stupid.

Nationalism is no vice in and of itself. If you don't like the way we do things here then move. Don't ram your South American socialist loser crap down OUR throats. Your culture is so great? Go back and revel in it then.....and stop wrecking mine.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 02:49 PM

Not at all, I think you are a nazi... I don't mind if it is my country or whatever your are despising.

Heh.

boutons_deux
03-07-2014, 02:59 PM
So sayeth the inbred azz clown who leveled seven unsubstantiated slurs in a single, poorly punctuated, IMCOMPLETE sentence. :lmao

dumbfuck redneck nativist trying to trash talk grammar! :lol

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 03:11 PM
dumbfuck redneck nativist trying to trash talk grammar! :lol

Yep. I am a low-life. Just like all those nativist, inbred, dumb funks, a.k.a. Naval Aviators, Scientists, Astronauts, Doctors, Engineers... You know. Americans. The ones everyone on the planet once emulated and admired. Low-lifes.

LMAO nobody else can even trap on the boat at night much less walk on the moon. :lmao

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 03:14 PM
That's exactly what they say in Cuba, don't like the way we do things here? Take your crap elsewhere. You must be a fervent admirer of the communist regime in Cuba.

What's the difference if it is your neoliberal crap or their communist crap. It is the same intolerant piece of shit.

The point is your childish, ignorant and short-sighted mind doesn't let you understand there is a whole world of possibilities in the middle. You are just one intolerant piece of shit.

And what's more, you now mix this political intolerance of yours with your xenophobic ideas about South Americans.

You are beyond salvation.

Mikeanaro
03-07-2014, 03:28 PM
No estoy loco como poco como moco como coco.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 03:36 PM
That's exactly what they say in Cuba, don't like the way we do things here? Take your crap elsewhere. You must be a fervent admirer of the communist regime in Cuba.

What's the difference if it is your neoliberal crap or their communist crap. It is the same intolerant piece of shit.

The point is your childish, ignorant and short-sighted mind doesn't let you understand there is a whole world of possibilities in the middle. You are just one intolerant piece of shit.

And what's more, you now mix this political intolerance of yours with your xenophobic ideas about South Americans.

You are beyond salvation.

Actually, Cuba is very resistant to letting its subjects flee. You're some kinda special stupid aren't you?

You don't even know what xenophobia is.

I don't like your IDEAS. No right to bear arms, highly leveraged socialist economies, and dictatorial governments that don't prize individual liberty. South America has no monopoly on that, either.. So, if your desire is to impose that crap on my country I am not only intolerant, I am virulently so. As I should be. I don't want people with those ideas being allowed to flood into my nation and subvert over 200 years of American tradition, completely wrecking what's left of our great republic.

No. No. Hell no.

In the middle you get run over from both directions. America made it to the top doing it the OUR way, not in the middle "like everybody else". Now stfu.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 03:38 PM
No estoy loco como poco como moco como coco.

I get along with you just fine, Mike. It is idiots like ItsaManuMierdaThree I can't stand. Nazi this nazi that. Blah blah blah.

Leetonidas
03-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Dude, honestly, who gives a shit about the uniforms.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Dude, honestly, who gives a shit about the uniforms.

Lebron James is a fan.

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Actually, Cuba is very resistant to letting its subjects flee. You're some kinda special stupid aren't you?

Sure. They don't let you get out and put you in jail. You say don't let the commies get in. It's the same line of thought, either way you don't have the opposing political ideas participating in the political arena. The level of political intolerance you are showing is surpisingly closer to the communist model in Cuba than to democracy.

You don't even know what xenophobia is.

Yes I do. You are a fine specimen.

I don't like your IDEAS. No right to bear arms, highly leveraged socialist economies, and dictatorial governments that don't prize individual liberty. South America has no monopoly on that, either.

And who said those were my ideas...

In the middle you get run over from both directions. America made it to the top doing it the right way, not in the middle "like everybody else". Now stfu.

You don't even know what the middle is.

Mikeanaro
03-07-2014, 03:51 PM
I get along with you just fine, Mike. It is idiots like ItsaManuMierdaThree I can't stand. Nazi this nazi that. Blah blah blah.
Lol, dont worry Skull some guys are really sensitive to politics and all that shit and the truth is every country and politic is full of it of course some are less corrupt and Im cool with it, I could go to Cuba you know just to take a dump and since there is no soap get my ass disfigured by a shark while Im trying to clean it, Peace guys :danceclub

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 03:55 PM
Surprised Bruno hasn't pulled a brunstapo and lined this shit

Phenomanul
03-07-2014, 04:09 PM
If it is my country you're gd right I call the shots when foreigners enter it. When in Rome....

If you're not here to be an American, get out.

I should come over to your house, invite myself in, sleep on your couch, bang your wife, eat all your food, demand you do my laundry, force you to educate and clothe my kids, etc. Let us see how long that lasts. Idiot.

Hyperbole much? Pretty outlandish for you to equate the resources of a whole nation to those possessed by you within your home. That's the only idiocy here.

Foreigners aren't:

"banging your wife" or are you claiming all American women as your own?
"sleeping on your couch" or are you claiming that all U.S. property is your own?
"eating your food" or are you claiming that that all foreigners are moochers? There are plenty of Americans on welfare that aren't foreigners.
etc...

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 04:18 PM
"Immigrants (Latinos) coming to the United States normally come from less prosperous nations. This is, after all, a major reason for their move in the first place. No one disrupts their family or contemplates a significant life style change without good cause. People migrate from other countries because first they are dissatisfied with their present situation and they believe that the new location will be a better environment in which to raise their family. They hope to have a better life for themselves and their loved ones. Unfortunately multiculturalism often supports, within the new culture, many of the very negative cultural characteristics which immigrants are attempting to flee. Immigrants recognize that the country they have deserted is less able to serve them, which is why they are striking out to better themselves, but via multiculturalism, they blindly insist on perpetuating many of the problems that caused them to leave in the first place. The immigrants who bring their failed cultures with them may restructure their new environment to be identical to the one that failed them and from which they are attempting to flee." -Russell Sias

RD2191
03-07-2014, 04:38 PM

Wtf are you talking about?

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Wtf are you talking about?

what do u think it was about

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 04:57 PM
"Immigrants (Latinos) coming to the United States normally come from less prosperous nations. This is, after all, a major reason for their move in the first place. No one disrupts their family or contemplates a significant life style change without good cause. People migrate from other countries because first they are dissatisfied with their present situation and they believe that the new location will be a better environment in which to raise their family. They hope to have a better life for themselves and their loved ones. Unfortunately multiculturalism often supports, within the new culture, many of the very negative cultural characteristics which immigrants are attempting to flee. Immigrants recognize that the country they have deserted is less able to serve them, which is why they are striking out to better themselves, but via multiculturalism, they blindly insist on perpetuating many of the problems that caused them to leave in the first place. The immigrants who bring their failed cultures with them may restructure their new environment to be identical to the one that failed them and from which they are attempting to flee." -Russell Sias

That's a polite way of being xenophobic. His arguments are so weak that what he says is no different from "send those lazy troublemaking immigrants back to the rathole they came from".

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 05:13 PM
That's a polite way of being xenophobic. His arguments are so weak that what he says is no different from "send those lazy troublemaking immigrants back to the rathole they came from".

Nothing wrong with that tbh. But i think the deeper meaning of what he was saying is these low class, unskilled, incompetent people come from their piece of crap country to escape their culture, but they come to the US to only disrespect and trash our culture and country and praise the previous country they risked their life for to flee from. The irony is really perplexing but i wouldn't except a group of people with an IQ below Javale Mcgee to understand or realize it

jacuza20
03-07-2014, 05:14 PM

You realize that more than half your posts are negative or directed towards manu. You hardly, if ever contribute anything. You're stubborn and act like your beliefs/stances are correct. I know you just like to get a rise out of people, but I also take comfort in knowing that the replies you receive are probably the most attention anybody has given you. Therefore, keep ranting on because you obviously live a very sad life.

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Nothing wrong with that tbh. But i think the deeper meaning of what he was saying is these low class, unskilled, incompetent people come from their piece of crap country to escape their culture, but they come to the US to only disrespect and trash our culture and country and praise the previous country they risked their life for to flee from. The irony is really perplexing but i wouldn't except a group of people with an IQ below Javale Mcgee to understand or realize it

That's precisely xenophobia. You have a prejudice against these foreigners, calling them incompetent troublemakers who come to your country to trash and disrespect. Those are all false assumptions and generalizations.

I say, on the contrary, that being so concerned about these immigrants, you are missing the real reasons behind the problems your country has, the impoverishment of the middle class, the growing gap between rich and poor, the violence, the corruption, and much much more.

Immigrants? A distraction some right-wing politicians like to have you concerned about so that you don't look where the real roots of the problems are: in a system where corporations control the congressmen and not the other way around.

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 05:36 PM
That's precisely xenophobia. You have a prejudice against these foreigners, calling them incompetent troublemakers who come to your country to trash and disrespect. Those are all false assumptions and generalizations.

I say, on the contrary, that being so concerned about these immigrants, you are missing the real reasons behind the problems your country has, the impoverishment of the middle class, the growing gap between rich and poor, the violence, the corruption, and much much more.

Immigrants? A distraction some right-wing politicians like to have you concerned about so that you don't look where the real roots of the problems are: in a system where corporations control the congressmen and not the other way around.
Grew up in southern California my entire life just using my own life experience

itsamanuthree
03-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Grew up in southern California my entire life just using my own life experience

Yap, well that's the problem with making conclusions about as big and diverse concepts as countries, cultures and millions and millions of people based on assumptions drawn from first-hand expiriences.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 05:47 PM

Ypur country woulda done the world a favor taking that advice. While my grandfather and his brothers were liberating Jews from concentration camps and hunting (exterminating) Nazis, your country was welcoming them in with open arms. Explains your obsession with nazis. You're obviously a descendent of one who ducked away before someone in my family could shoot his azz.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 05:50 PM

California is a fully developed example of this that is now contaminating Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, and my beloved Texas. Mahesh idiots flee from something that sucks then vote said suck age back to office/policy. Like locusts they wreck everything until there is nowhere left to go.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 05:50 PM

Bingo.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 05:52 PM
You realize that more than half your posts are negative or directed towards manu. You hardly, if ever contribute anything. You're stubborn and act like your beliefs/stances are correct. I know you just like to get a rise out of people, but I also take comfort in knowing that the replies you receive are probably the most attention anybody has given you. Therefore, keep ranting on because you obviously live a very sad life.

I live a great life. Being popular on some teenage message board is definitely not a goal worth having, thus I don't.

Sean Cagney
03-07-2014, 05:54 PM
why yall so salty forNo hispanic hate at all on my end but I agree those jerseys are some shit. I miss the good old home jerseys they used to wear, what the hell happened to those instead of the stupid grey ones they wear? Road black and home white jerseys, miss those days.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 05:55 PM

There is no right wing. The supposed right wing is about to break the damn wide open and ruin this place for good.

Our system is only as good as the morality and intellect of the people. And we have been flooding the nation since 1965 with more people than we can assimilate. The corporations you cite want this for cheap labor. Careerist politicians want it for votes.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 05:56 PM
No hispanic hate at all on my end but I agree those jerseys are some shit. I miss the good old home jerseys they used to wear, what the hell happened to those instead of the stupid grey ones they wear? Road black and home white jerseys, miss those days.

Hater.

(I agree. Two uniforms is plenty.)

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 05:58 PM
Yap, well that's the problem with making conclusions about as big and diverse concepts as countries, cultures and millions and millions of people based on assumptions drawn from first-hand expiriences.

And and his experiences in SoCal are exactly what has happened to that entire state. "As California goes, so does America eventually."

Welcome to a one-party rule, bankrupt, Mexican hell hole. Just like the PRI did for Mexico, so will the Demonrats do to Cali and then the nation.

KawhiLeonard
03-07-2014, 06:16 PM
And and his experiences in SoCal are exactly what has happened to that entire state. "As California goes, so does America eventually."

Welcome to a one-party rule, bankrupt, Mexican hell hole. Just like the PRI did for Mexico, so will the Demonrats do to Cali and then the nation.
itsamanuturd u should take notes this man knows his american politics. itsamanuturd sounds like a typical obama drone tbh

Chewbacca
03-07-2014, 06:19 PM
:lmao

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Hyperbole much? Pretty outlandish for you to equate the resources of a whole nation to those possessed by you within your home. That's the only idiocy here.

Foreigners aren't:

"banging your wife" or are you claiming all American women as your own?
"sleeping on your couch" or are you claiming that all U.S. property is your own?
"eating your food" or are you claiming that that all foreigners are moochers? There are plenty of Americans on welfare that aren't foreigners.
etc...

I knew it would be over YOUR head. Thank you for illustrating my secondary point to those reading.

Skull-1
03-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Surprised Bruno (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2449) hasn't pulled a brunstapo and lined this shit

Brunostapo. :lmao

benefactor
03-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Skull-1 has no room to question anyone's intelligence. He has admitted his seed produced a feral child...who beyond only knowing the word "no" probably only speaks in grunts and clicks. It's likely she is drooling and shitting on herself in her cage while he's here on ST rolling out his tired, overdone Manu shtick.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-07-2014, 07:10 PM

The budget slamming California dystopia narrative was 2011. You know back when they were first really feeling the effect of the housing crash and credit crunch.

We are now in 2014. You need to move on as most of their economic numbers like GDP and the like are no longer in the toilet. And are you seriously trying to act like there is not a significant CA GOP? You AM radio types are awesome.

It's cute though, you try and make this about the California government but the housing and banking crash were besides that particular point. That is what wrecked the economy. It's almost as delicious as boomer fuckwits such as yourself complaining about budgets while refusing to acknowledge that us paying your pensions, retirements and health care is the lionshare of the spending.

You shouldn't even talk about freedom, control, or the like as ignorant, selfish and biased as you are.

Diego20
03-08-2014, 06:23 PM

You really think we belieave you? :lol

Keep talking about your great job through a computer my friend.

Phenomanul
03-08-2014, 07:56 PM
I knew new it would be over YOUR head. Thank you for illustrating my secondary point to those reading.

No, it's not over my head... but your lies and exaggerating only serve to belittle your stance...

You couldn't have simply said, "I hate those alternate jerseys"... No, you threw in a racist adjective for good measure and referred to them as "CHOLO" jerseys...

Your backpedaling throughout the thread ("I'm not racist... I don't hate foreigners, no really, I've traveled all over the world and am respectful of their customs") showed how ridiculously naïve you think we are. I mean, you couldn't even hold back and refrain from spewing your racism given the completely unwarranted and voluntary way in which you submitted evidence towards that end (since you opened the thread)... But no, you expect us to believe that you're this all-gracious ambassador-type personality that represents the U.S with honor wherever you go.... ummm yeah... :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Just stop and spew your hatred elsewhere...

Skull-1
03-08-2014, 09:44 PM
No, it's not over my head... but your lies and exaggerating only serve to belittle your stance...

You couldn't have simply said, "I hate those alternate jerseys"... No, you threw in a racist adjective for good measure and referred to them as "CHOLO" jerseys...

Your backpedaling throughout the thread ("I'm not racist... I don't hate foreigners, no really, I've traveled all over the world and am respectful of their customs") showed how ridiculously naïve you think we are. I mean, you couldn't even hold back and refrain from spewing your racism given the completely unwarranted and voluntary way in which you submitted evidence towards that end (since you opened the thread)... But no, you expect us to believe that you're this all-gracious ambassador-type personality that represents the U.S with honor wherever you go.... ummm yeah... :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

Just stop and spew your hatred elsewhere...

Moron, the sterotypical cholo is the same race as I am. So remind me what part of that race I hate again? Am I racist against myself now? LMFAO.

F'ing idiot. :lol

You don't have an argument. Those shirts are Tri-City Bomber outfits not basektball jerseys. I described them aptly.

Try throwing your crap around in Saudi, Mexico, or China, dipsh-it. They'll toss you in a dungeon so deep you'll have to look up to look down.

Go take your butt hurt stupidity someplace else. You obviously have no argument and even less intellect.

Skull-1
03-08-2014, 09:45 PM
You really think we belieave you? :lol

Keep talking about your great job through a computer my friend.

We? You an Army of One now? :lol (Oh, and learn to spell.)

I don't give a cholo's ass one way or the other if you "belieave" me. I realize it is beyond your realm of comprehension but not all of us on this board clean Wal-Mart bathrooms for a living like you do. Shoulda stayed in school, punk. Also, remember, I pay for your welfare check with my taxes, bitch.

Your idea of world travel is buying Stir'n'Fry rice at HEB or heading over to the buffet at The House of China. Closest you ever got to Mexico is Taco Bell. :lol Whatev... :rolleyes

Phenomanul
03-09-2014, 12:38 AM
Moron, the sterotypical cholo is the same race as I am. So remind me what part of that race I hate again? Am I racist against myself now? LMFAO.

F'ing idiot. :lol

You don't have an argument. Those shirts are Tri-City Bomber outfits not basektball jerseys. I described them aptly.

Try throwing your shit around in Saudi, Mexico, or China, dipshit. They'll toss you in a dungeon so deep you'll have to look up to look down.

Go take your butt hurt stupidity someplace else. You obviously have no argument and even less intellect.

Your backpedaling knows no bounds...
and your lies yet abound.
get lost.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-09-2014, 12:55 AM
get lost.

Keep at it. Soon he will start the name dropping.

He cannot appeal to reason so he thinks that his stories will impress others into giving him overall credence. It's sad really.

Skull-1
03-09-2014, 01:59 AM
get lost.

Just cuz you repeat your slanders does not make them true. Go away child, er cholo.... You're even more boring than cuck and his boyfriend were in The Club.

Phenomanul
03-09-2014, 02:04 AM
:lmao

iManu
03-11-2014, 01:58 AM
I can't figure out if Skull-1 is a troll or a Texas-sized retard.

Normally I'd be able to tell, but I guess I'm just so surprised it can type.

:monkey

iManu
03-11-2014, 02:00 AM
Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

iManu
03-11-2014, 02:03 AM
Why should I not block you, dude? Is there anything redeemable about you? What do you add to this conversation?