PDA

View Full Version : Shadowflames...

Rogue
03-06-2014, 10:45 PM
dude hasn't made a single post on Spurstalk since the release of the news of Goddess's pregnancy, hasn't even logged on. Shadowflames always has a special spot in his heart and that news must've broken his heart more than 6 did. Hope Duncan who is Buddha will win the championship this season just to soothe his pain. :depressed

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 12:03 AM
dude hasn't made a single post on Spurstalk since the release of the news of Goddess's pregnancy, hasn't even logged on. Goddess always has a special spot in his heart and that news must've broken his heart more than 6 did. Hope Duncan who is Buddha will win the championship this season just to soothe his pain. :depressed

u put a buddha and nun in a room naked, u tellin me they wont sin?

Gummi Clutch
03-07-2014, 03:40 AM
:cry Just 7 more months for this avatar before that parasite sucks the youth out of her. Can't have an ugly bitch as backup goddess, probably not even 3rd string :cry

sook
03-07-2014, 04:53 AM
One of you guys needs to change your avi, I keep thinking that its rogue posting :lol

Rogue
03-07-2014, 07:19 AM
seven months? I heard that Goddess is already 5 months along, which means there's no more than 5 months left before the French faggy little bastard turns its mom into complete TOSB mode :cry

The Goddess in our mind will be forever young though, Scarlett is just a prototype of "Goddess" tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 09:22 AM
One of you guys needs to change your avi, I keep thinking that its rogue posting :lol

thats because its his troll accounts, its fkn obvious

Suspect
03-07-2014, 03:57 PM
shadowflames(your alt) said hold it down for scarlett and he will probably be back when playoffs come. said its been boring here

Rogue
03-07-2014, 07:40 PM
^ just like I said Goddess was mainly responsible for the temporary absence of Shadowflames (my alt :lol). Dude still loves Goddess and he must have heard about the grievous news before we did, we should've recognized it as an ominous indication when he stopped using the Goddess avatar, tbh.