PDA

View Full Version : Heat: LOL: Lebron makes ridiculous post game excuse for loss

Calispursfan11
03-07-2014, 08:03 AM
Short sleeve jerseys they had to wear were pulling on his arm causing his jumpshot to be off, leading to 24 point loss. What a phaggot :lol

This guy doesn't deserve another ring.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 08:07 AM
Short sleeve jerseys they had to wear were pulling on his arm causing his jumpshot to be off, leading to 24 point loss. What a phaggot :lol

This guy doesn't deserve another ring.

he's yalls guy...he is nothing like MJ and Kobe...dude is a fraud and I peeped it long time ago...he getting all these empty stats cuz there's no real competition in the league...that late 90's class is old...so now he can win...:lol

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2014, 08:29 AM
What's your excuse for this thread?

UNCLE-DREW
03-07-2014, 08:55 AM
:lobt2::lobt2:

SanAntonioSpurs23
03-07-2014, 09:09 AM
That's because he is a faggot.

UNCLE-DREW
03-07-2014, 09:10 AM
That's because he is a faggot.

who ?

http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bromance.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 09:21 AM
who ?

so according to you td is a ....

then if lebron loses to a faggot, then wouldnt he be in a lower class than a faggot?

lol keep on spinning ur shit

UNCLE-DREW
03-07-2014, 09:23 AM
so according to you td is a ....

then if lebron loses to a faggot, then wouldnt he be in a lower class than a faggot?

lol keep on spinning ur shit

does it really still hurts that much

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818167/duncanmiss.gif

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:26 AM
^My goodness, Heat fan turning in the corner.

FRESH FISH, FRESH FISH, FRESH FISH...

you deserve it. You refused to hold them to accounts last June.

Now look at ya.

HA!

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 09:26 AM
who ?

:lmaoAll trolling aside..that's the gayest pic of all time..it really is...there's just no excuse for being spooned like that by a preacher

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 09:28 AM
^My goodness, Heat fan turning in the corner.

FRESH FISH, FRESH FISH, FRESH FISH...

you deserve it. You refused to hold them to accounts last June.

Now look at ya.

HA!

it's bout dam time Cully....I never seen a group of guys battle it out in the finals and then suck each other off like they have...Spur fan holding onto Bron's balls because they hate Kobe and Heat fan sniffing around Tam's balloon knot...it's pathetic...show some disdain for each other....get with the program

UNCLE-DREW
03-07-2014, 09:32 AM
nothing to do with duncan he still shits all over kobe basketball wise. But when you call someone a fagget after this year and you're supporting duncan there's just no spinning around that shit.

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:34 AM
it's bout dam time Cully....I never seen a group of guys battle it out in the finals and then suck each other off like they have...Spur fan holding onto Bron's balls because they hate Kobe and Heat fan sniffing around Tam's balloon knot...it's pathetic...show some disdain for each other....get with the program

Yep. Now, NOW they want to bust their crack.

Chickenshits.

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:35 AM
nothing to do with duncan he still shits all over kobe basketball wise. But when you call someone a fagget after this year and you're supporting duncan there's just no spinning around that shit.

Unc, talking out both sides of his mouth, the morning after.

HA!

You stupid shit HF's....more affected by last nite than you were last June.

Christ-a-mighty,,,if this don't beat all I've ever seen.

Bynumite
03-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Just Lebeta being Lebeta.

He's 1-19 on jumpers since the 61 point game and he wore the regular heat jersey vs Houston. What's his excuse for his horrible jump shooting % on that game?

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:39 AM
^It'll be a LeBron James free Friday on Cowherd's show this morning. He'll take up the switch and go after Manziel.

UNCLE-DREW
03-07-2014, 09:40 AM
dude i already said i couldnt give a fuck about RS either you're in the playoffs or you ain't and get a lottery pick. it doesnt matter what game you win or lose.

Bynumite
03-07-2014, 09:42 AM
dude i already said i couldnt give a fuck about RS either you're in the playoffs or you ain't and get a lottery pick. it doesnt matter what game you win or lose.

By now it's pretty obvious your boy Lebeta gives a fuck about the regular season and is trying way too hard to get the MVP.

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:42 AM

Sure.

UNCLE-DREW
03-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Just Lebeta being Lebeta.

He's 1-19 on jumpers since the 61 point game and he wore the regular heat jersey vs Houston. What's his excuse for his horrible jump shooting % on that game?

people lost interest in kobe since hes keeping the bench warm. so Lebron as the hero he is tries to remind everyone what we missed.

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:45 AM
people lost interest in kobe since hes keeping the bench warm. so Lebron as the hero he is tries to remind everyone what we missed.

Without Pop James is cloaked in 1 & done. Count yer fucking blessings.

UNCLE-DREW
03-07-2014, 09:47 AM

the blessing you try to remind every fucking spursfan around

remember 6

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 09:50 AM

^ I mean this in a good way...you are one cold blooded muthafucker!!!:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 09:50 AM
surprise he didnt use the word 'coasting' for losses...

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 09:51 AM
By now it's pretty obvious your boy Lebeta gives a fuck about the regular season and is trying way too hard to get the MVP.

of course he does...remember that sour puss look he had on his face during the ASG when Kobe dunked on his ass....here's another one he tried in vein to run away from:

Kobe has always treated Wade and Bron like bitches..imagine if he had some help the past 2 yrs...
3vTEgoe6xVc

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:52 AM
the blessing you try to remind every fucking spursfan around

remember 6

Somebody had to do it. Left up to your people it would never of happened.

You're suffering worse this morning over last night than they did after you beat 'em in June...till I got out of the gd Lazy-Boy. Christ-a-mighty!

Killakobe81
03-07-2014, 09:53 AM

This. to the detriment of the past few games. Not making excuses for him it's own dumb fault.
Thing I dont get he already showed up Durant in his own house! what good does dropping 61 on the Bobcats do?
2 eggs on national TV undoes some of the Jordanesque work he put in the week before, tbh.

SKip just wrote a glowing piece on him on ESPN a couple days back, Bayless jinxed him tbh ...

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 10:03 AM
a guy who is physically built like a tank complaining against a tweener....lol lebron

Sybok
03-07-2014, 10:07 AM
he's yalls guy...he is nothing like MJ and Kobe...dude is a fraud and I peeped it long time ago...he getting all these empty stats cuz there's no real competition in the league...that late 90's class is old...so now he can win...:lol

You might want to spend some time refreshing your street lingo. You're about 10 years behind.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:08 AM
You might want to spend some time refreshing your street lingo. You're about 10 years behind.

I remember you. #15.

Danka.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:09 AM
a guy who is physically built like a tank complaining against a tweener....lol lebron

He's like his fandom:::he's more ticked off over last night than he was jazzed after last June.

kobe4life
03-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Great Satan just like always makes excuses for his choke jobs. He's upset that he didn't get bailed out like usual from his team mates.

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 10:15 AM
He's like his fandom:::he's more ticked off over last night than he was jazzed after last June.

this clown has a image problem

concern with people how they view his hairline, explains the headband and always adjusting it

then comes the mask this game

Sybok
03-07-2014, 10:23 AM
The game was actually much closer than the final score indicated. Also, Lebron didn't need to take those long range shots if he was hindered by his jersey. That much seems clear.

03-07-2014, 10:27 AM
The game was actually much closer than the final score indicated. Also, Lebron didn't need to take those long range shots if he was hindered by his jersey. That much seems clear.Yep

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 10:32 AM
The game was actually much closer than the final score indicated. Also, Lebron didn't need to take those long range shots if he was hindered by his jersey. That much seems clear.

he was in monkeyball mode tonight, too offset monkeyball is to put ur body on the line and take charges...

he was clearly frustrated with not everything going his way without officials, let alone playing against players who actually play defense

surprise buttsex popabitch didnt play a 2-3 zone like during the finals, and just played them straight up on defense....

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 10:34 AM
Serious question, do you fucking know anything about basketball?

I know more than you can EVER FUCKING imagine son...I get bored with this shit...you can't hold a candle to me dude...NOT A SINGLE FUCKING CANDLE when it comes to this muthafucking game...there ain't shit you can teach me...I've seen it all...you're weak man...you just can't compare to me...pretty much everything I post is on the money...how do you think I knew Lebron would get hurt last week. He never gets hurt and he does as soon as I predicted it...just goes to show I'm just that dam good...

I know the game dude..I've played it at very high levels except the Pro level...get over yourself already...you don't hold a candle to Kool...Kool is the fucking one like Neo