PDA

View Full Version : NBA: ST Reform Act: Thread & Kool

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 10:35 AM
So, behind the scenes management has tasked a few people with key decisions on cleaning up ST a bit. They really only want to focus on a few things:

1) People they personally do not like (and I mean, really do not like & probably think they are ugly looking in real life too :lol)

2) People that bring nothing to the board in terms of basketball intelligence or humor.

I was tasked with the decision on both Thread and Kool. Know this, there is no in-between, this is either a ban or they keep all their privileges so please consider that when deciding. But instead of me deciding I elected to put it to a vote instead. I have asked Thread about what it would do to him to gauge the ramifications of my decision and I just thought it would be more fair (even though I don't like him or wouldn't miss him) to have the board vote since it's up to me.

So here's the deal: If either one (or both) of these posters get 25 votes, they will be formally banned. If they do not, they will be allowed to continue as they currently do today. It will be a public poll as well. Troll votes do count since trolls are a big part of this community.

Thanks,

DPG

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:37 AM
- "Here Sport, suck on this."

- "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OOZEH8YmBL8/Rk53XhWPLVI/AAAAAAAAAPY/PIVVC753FJ0/s320/tim+duncan+gay.jpg

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 10:39 AM
lol OP, banning clowns who cucked his cousin.....

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 10:39 AM
So, behind the scenes management has tasked a few people with key decisions on cleaning up ST a bit. They really only want to focus on a few things:

1) People they personally do not like (and I mean, really do not like & probably think they are ugly looking in real life too :lol)

2) People that bring nothing to the board in terms of basketball intelligence or humor.

I was tasked with the decision on both Thread and Kool. Know this, there is no in-between, this is either a ban or they keep all their privileges so please consider that when deciding. But instead of me deciding I elected to put it to a vote instead. I have asked Thread about what it would do to him to gauge the ramifications of my decision and I just thought it would be more fair (even though I don't like him or wouldn't miss him) to have the board vote since it's up to me.

So here's the deal: If either one (or both) of these posters get 25 votes, they will be formally banned. If they do not, they will be allowed to continue as they currently do today. It will be a public poll as well. Troll votes do count since trolls are a big part of this community.

Thanks,

DPG

I voted to ban myself...if you can't get 24 more votes...you'll be shorter than you could ever imagine...:lol

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 10:41 AM
It's not "me" getting 25 votes. I can have you banned if I elected to, I just choose to leave it up to the board. So the board is choosing, not me. I personally would not vote for you to be banned but others hate you and think you probably smell bad. I just think Thread is pretty worthless and he would probably be the only one I voted for.

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 10:41 AM
The child molester vs The spammer, hard decisions here...

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 10:42 AM
If I were Kool I wouldn't be mad at DPG - I would be upset that management thinks you aren't funny and have no good takes (and probably thinks you are ugly -her words, not mine)..

DPG21920
The child molester vs The spammer, hard decisions here...

You can vote both..

Thread
See, I knew last night wouldn't be enough.

tee, hee.

& it will never be enough.

6 is foreverPERIOD

irishock
03-07-2014, 10:43 AM
Banning one on any forum is bitchmade.

I don't like Kool but getting rid of him via the banstick just ain't right.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:45 AM
It's not "me" getting 25 votes. I can have you banned if I elected to, I just choose to leave it up to the board. So the board is choosing, not me. I personally would not vote for you to be banned but others hate you and think you probably smell bad. I just think Thread is pretty worthless and he would probably be the only one I voted for.

Your problem is 6. Beating the Heat last nite, ringing again, running me off, running Kool off....nothing, NOTHING will take 6 off the books.

You had that comin'PERIOD

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Your problem is 6. Beating the Heat last nite, ringing again, running me off, running Kool off....nothing, NOTHING will take 6 off the books.

48 trumps it.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:49 AM
48 trumps it.

^My fart catcher.

We need them both for parity. Especially when most posters that claim to be fans of other teams, are just alts of Spurfans.

However, I'm ok with pinking Kool so he can't start threads.

Kool Bob Love
See, I knew last night wouldn't be enough.

tee, hee.

& it will never be enough.

6 is foreverPERIOD

30years huh? Advice?

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 10:52 AM

Then don't vote, simple as that. It's why management tasked me with the decision and I, in turn, left it up to the board.

Clipper Nation
^My fart catcher.
Dale, waving the white flag.

Thread
30years huh? Advice?

At .28 seconds no more shots should have been taken cept from the foul linePERIOD

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Then don't vote, simple as that. It's why management tasked me with the decision and I, in turn, left it up to the board.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OOZEH8YmBL8/Rk53XhWPLVI/AAAAAAAAAPY/PIVVC753FJ0/s320/tim+duncan+gay.jpg

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 10:53 AM
We need them both for parity. Especially when most posters that claim to be fans of other teams, are just alts of Spurfans.

However, I'm ok with pinking Kool so he can't start threads.

That's not the rules. Management doesn't like doing half-assed. With all the complaints, they tasked me with a decision - either tell the board to put up or shut up. No in between - they either aren't good for the board or they are. The choice is yours now.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:54 AM
That's not the rules. Management doesn't like doing half-assed. With all the complaints, they tasked me with a decision - either tell the board to put up or shut up. No in between - they either aren't good for the board or they are. The choice is yours now.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 10:55 AM
What's funny is this:

1) Management thinks Kool is not only un-funny, but ug :lol

2) If I were Thread, with all his high horses in that stable, I would leave in principle for management even considering this. But he won't because he's a coward he lacks the fortitude to stand up for what he posts...

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 10:55 AM
The Tape trumps it.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 10:57 AM
If I were Kool I wouldn't be mad at DPG - I would be upset that management thinks you aren't funny and have no good takes (and probably thinks you are ugly -her words, not mine)..

if she said I was ugly it only means she wants to fuck me :hat Timvp is likely not hitting it right....and if she thinks I'm not funny then she's clearly angry about that sweet cucking... :lol

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Can you do your old scro a solid and ban me (and my alts)? I don't have the self-control to stop posting here, and I've tried many a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:03 AM
:lol - Personally can't ban anyone any more. I do get tasked with the decision making process (a la this thread), but I can't ban anyone. Plus, you didn't come up on the radar at all. There were a few posters (some already banned or in process), but I was only tasked with the decision on Capri/Thread..

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:04 AM
What's funny, is Kool/Thread should be grateful it was me. I think management really wants them gone, but they like to get feedback usually. I believe they though I would enact swift retribution which is why they choose me, but I actually thought about it and left it to the people.

He should owe me another $500 for not taking the only thing in his life away :lol

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2014, 11:05 AM
Dale is fine, however koolaid is more useless than a pussy on a dead dyke.

Thread
if she said I was ugly it only means she wants to fuck me

Only an American would draw that conclusion.

lmao!!!

Koolaid_Man

^ that's love right there :toast

Thread
03-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Dale is fine, however koolaid is more useless than a pussy on a dead dyke.

If he goes I go.

Thread
03-07-2014, 11:07 AM
What's funny, is Kool/Thread should be grateful it was me. I think management really wants them gone, but they like to get feedback usually. I believe they though I would enact swift retribution which is why they choose me, but I actually thought about it and left it to the people.

He should owe me another $500 for not taking the only thing in his life away :lol

You might get the second $500, but, you ain't ever gettin' the first.

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2014, 11:07 AM
If he goes I go.

That's a shame.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 11:09 AM

:lmao you know..even when the EC was created I've always appreciated how Kori and Timvp would blow smoke up your asses making you guys think yall were important in life...I found that shit to be priceless...secretly I thought it was an insult...but that's just how I'm wired to think. So what you're basically saying is that once again Kori and Timvp sends out to a midget to do their dirty work :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 11:10 AM
Only an American would draw that conclusion.

lmao!!!

:lol speaking from experience here

Thread
03-07-2014, 11:11 AM
That's a shame.

Like I'd do anything else? Please.

You still don't get it. After all I've tried to show you lunkheads about Kool, let alone me, just Kool. You still don't see it. Shouldn't surprise me though. You won't be happy till we're all gone cept you and the Dallas people.

I'll never understand it if I live to be a hundred.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 11:12 AM

You still don't get it. After all I've tried to show you lunkheads about Kool, let alone me, just Kool. You still don't see it. Shouldn't surprise me though. You won't be happy till we're all gone cept you and the Dallas people.

they're unhappy people Cully...only people with real shitty lives get so worked up and angry for real

Thread
03-07-2014, 11:14 AM
they're unhappy people Cully...only people with real shitty lives get so worked up and angry for real

Yep. And some day they'll kick themselves in the realization of what they had and what they pissed away.

I'm going to take a shower and cleanse my filthy body, then head to the couch for a snooze-a-roony.

Morning, fellows.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2014, 11:15 AM

Seriously? This.

No need to get all worked up about these two when there are tons of shitty posters on board who absolutely brings nothing.

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2014, 11:19 AM

Meh, I like you because you're an original poster with an original shtick. Its fun going back and forth with you. The other one is just an annoying little shit spammer. Literally anyone could do what he does, a few have even tried and gotten banned because apparently its only OK if you're him. Dedicated, but ultimately simple and lazy. Longevity is about all he can claim, and we all know that the best trolls kind of know when to retire.

HarlemHeat37
03-07-2014, 11:22 AM
Culbear is fine, tbh, he has added many new sentences and words to his system's vocabulary this year..

As for Cedric, I don't even notice his posts/threads anymore, most of the time..I don't know how there are people that still fall for his shit..he's a young African immigrant with a rich father, he has always had trouble making friends since his father moved them around a lot while he was growing up(oil business), so he gets his attention on the Internet with his poor basketball takes, etc..

I'm against the banishment of anybody, just ignore whoever you want to ignore, tbh..

Bill_Brasky
03-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Culbear is fine, tbh, he has added many new sentences and words to his system's vocabulary this year..

As for Cedric, I don't even notice his posts/threads anymore, most of the time..I don't know how there are people that still fall for his shit..he's a young African immigrant with a rich father, he has always had trouble making friends since his father moved them around a lot while he was growing up(oil business), so he gets his attention on the Internet with his poor basketball takes, etc..

I'm against the banishment of anybody, just ignore whoever you want to ignore, tbh..
I feel ya, I scroll right by his posts without noticing these days, selective reading I guess....

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 11:25 AM

Never gets old...:lol

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/205054_193920070650405_5827445_n.jpg

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Well, damn, :lol this is getting like the Hunger Games.

Thread - since you said "If he goes, I go", management just informed me that if you agree to log out and never log back in, that they will never ban Koolaid_Man :lol

So, by you actively logging out and having the wherewithal to stay out, you can guarantee Koolaid his place on ST forever.

Damn...

SupremeGuy
03-07-2014, 11:28 AM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/205054_193920070650405_5827445_n.jpg:lmao

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:30 AM
Yep. And some day they'll kick themselves in the realization of what they had and what they pissed away.

I'm going to take a shower and cleanse my filthy body, then head to the couch for a snooze-a-roony.

Morning, fellows.

Well what is extra hilarious, is that if this poll doesn't get the requisite 25 votes, then you have to apologize to everyone on ST for being wrong about them. If the poll doesn't yield ban votes, then that means people on ST do realize what you said and you were 100% wrong and were wrong in how you treated them.

How on Earth could you ever make up for that grave of an error?

DPG's Booster Seat
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
OP doin work

Bynumite
03-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Napoleon complex :lol

The Gemini Method
03-07-2014, 11:40 AM
At least this thread has tangible thoughts and responses...the Club threads all have emoticons and parroting to the Nth degree...

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Napoleon complex :lol

That literally makes no sense. Are you saying ST has the Napoleon complex because they are voting? Did you mean management has the Napoleon complex for cleaning up ST and targeting these two? I am really trying to understand what you meant here because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Koolaid_Man

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/205054_193920070650405_5827445_n.jpg

Yes that's me in the flesh...Can't deny my beauty

DPG21920
At least this thread has tangible thoughts and responses...the Club threads all have emoticons and parroting to the Nth degree...

Wow - that's kind of sad when you think about it. All you get in Kool's threads are a couple pity posts and Thread/Kool talking to each other.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 11:43 AM

^ you have no idea how pleased I am that you have this view of Kool :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 11:43 AM
Wow - that's kind of sad when you think about it. All you get in Kool's threads are a couple pity posts and Thread/Kool talking to each other.

did you take a vacation day or did they give you another shift?

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:45 AM
That doesn't make any sense. You are trying to turn around the fact management doesn't like you and thinks you are likely physically ugly based on how bad your posting is :lol

I'm not talking about not liking your posting style either. I am speaking about they think your basketball takes are so bad and that your sense of humor is so bland that they have bridged the gap between forum and real life and actually don't like you as a person :lol

monosylab1k
03-07-2014, 11:46 AM

:tu the NBA Forum is largely irrelevant these days. The Club is almost unreadable with the SBM/SA210Chewbacca/Avante/etc crap spewed in every thread.

Bynumite
That literally makes no sense. Are you saying ST has the Napoleon complex because they are voting? Did you mean management has the Napoleon complex for cleaning up ST and targeting these two? I am really trying to understand what you meant here because it doesn't make a lot of sense.

I didn't mention names but apparently i've touched a nerve :lol

The Gemini Method

I guess. I am abstaining from this poll because I read Kool's threads and I like Dale's shtick. I wish you the best in your crusade, DPG.

Darth_Pelican
Can you do your old scro a solid and ban me (and my alts)? I don't have the self-control to stop posting here, and I've tried many a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

At least wait till after the True Detective finale so we can discuss it. Also, you are too valuable in the NFL forum to leave us.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:47 AM
I didn't mention names but apparently i've touched a nerve :lol

Now I am just confused..I didn't mention any names either, I just asked for clarification tbh..

MeloHype
03-07-2014, 11:48 AM

:lmao

Bynumite
03-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Now I am just confused..I didn't mention any names either, I just asked for clarification tbh..

I don't have to clarify shit. If you think the hats fits you, deal with it.

ohmwrecker
03-07-2014, 11:56 AM
:lol banning people on the intranets.

Michael Jordan.
03-07-2014, 11:56 AM
I think Cul should get the boot. He can't handle going to the basement again. No one cares about Cedric or his posts.

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2014, 11:58 AM
At least wait till after the True Detective finale so we can discuss it. Also, you are too valuable in the NFL forum to leave us.
Have you re-watched all 7 eps yet? I did yesterday, and although I picked up on a few more things here and there, w/o a doubt the funniest revelation was in eps 2 and 6. Remember when they visit that whore ranch and Cohle snidely says to Marty, "another down payment?" Fast forward 7 years and 4 episodes later and indeed it was:lol

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 11:59 AM
I guess. I am abstaining from this poll because I read Kool's threads and I like Dale's shtick. I wish you the best in your crusade, DPG.

It's not my crusade. This is managements deal - they just tasked me with the decision on these two and instead of me deciding, since I don't speak for everyone, I left it to people like yourself who can choose to vote or not vote. I have never complained to managment about these two, but plenty have..This is their time to step up and do something about it if they want.

Bynumite
03-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Spurfan has no self-control and are easily baited. I don't see how that's Thread or Kool's fault.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 12:00 PM
I don't have to clarify shit. If you think the hats fits you, deal with it.

Apparently I struck a nerve :lol Getting awful angry about the fact you made no sense. I guess I won't ask you to clarify when you speak in tongues and aren't funny...

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 12:02 PM
While it's 100% true that Spur fan is easily baited, when you look at Kool's threads most have very little responses. He still spams threads that aren't funny despite the fact hardly anyone ever posts in them IMO.

Brazil
03-07-2014, 12:10 PM
I have no problem with Thread. I learned to like the ol' fuck

for Kool honestly the pink would be adequate not the ban

Brazil
03-07-2014, 12:15 PM
While it's 100% true that Spur fan is easily baited, when you look at Kool's threads most have very little responses. He still spams threads that aren't funny despite the fact hardly anyone ever posts in them IMO.

btw good job nephew :lol

FYM
03-07-2014, 12:28 PM
If he goes I go.

That would be a chickenshit move... ST is your drug and you know it... you just try to find excuses to give up

Be a man and leave on your own don't use that retard child of you as a reason to do so

I'm gonna vote for cedric ban just to let you deal with your dilemna

TDMVPDPOY
03-07-2014, 12:30 PM
a cedric ban wont do shit if dale continues to regurgitate the shit like a parrot

cedric needs to raise the bar instead of spamming new threads, remember clown we want quality, not quantity, leave the quantity to the wankers upstairs

i think OP is still pissed about that tbomb thread about white man enjoy that cuck fetish where they continue to pay the black man to come plow that taco

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 12:58 PM
a cedric ban wont do shit if dale continues to regurgitate the shit like a parrot

cedric needs to raise the bar instead of spamming new threads, remember clown we want quality, not quantity, leave the quantity to the wankers upstairs

i think OP is still pissed about that tbomb thread about white man enjoy that cuck fetish where they continue to pay the black man to come plow that taco

Kool ain't doing shit..yall can all suck my balls through my draws...:lol I won't believe any of this shit till I see it anyways...until then I'm gonna keep with...

Kobe 5

TOSF 4

now go run and tell dat :hat..Imma real nikka we don't bow down and kiss ass for no one...you got that..I'm a real muthafucker G...and real ass nikka..I put that on my mama :toast

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 01:11 PM
I dont care if people want to troll, parrot, bring bad takes, etc. But the thread spamming is what makes the forum suck, similar to a lot of what is seen in the club. If anything i would just vote for Kool getting pinked. since i can't, i gave him a ban vote. culburn can be annoying when he forgets his meds, but he brings something to the forum. if he decides to leave as kool leaves, thats his choosing.

FYM
03-07-2014, 01:14 PM
I dont care if people want to troll, parrot, bring bad takes, etc. But the thread spamming is what makes the forum suck, similar to a lot of what is seen in the club. If anything i would just vote for Kool getting pinked. since i can't, i gave him a ban vote. culburn can be annoying when he forgets his meds, but he brings something to the forum. if he decides to leave as kool leaves, thats his choosing.

I am with me on dat one but I do hope you don't actually believe "management" asked something to nephew right ?

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I am with me on dat one but I do hope you don't actually believe "management" asked something to nephew right ?
regardless, i cast my vote

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Well, how about this FYM: If Kool or Thread get the 25 votes & get banned, you leave the site forever?

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 01:16 PM
If he goes I go.
That's chickenshit, Dale.... you just refuse to eat the 48 shit sandwich and you're looking for an excuse to disappear....

sook
03-07-2014, 01:18 PM
:tu the NBA Forum is largely irrelevant these days. The Club is almost unreadable with the SBM/SA210Chewbacca/Avante/etc crap spewed in every thread.

This.

Also, I'm on the fence about thread, but Capri should have gotten the boot in his ass long ago. There really is nothing to debate regarding banning him.

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Thread will ban himself should the spurs pull off the unlikely so why even vote?

DMC
03-07-2014, 01:46 PM
We abstain.

DeadlyDynasty
03-07-2014, 01:47 PM
http://www.nbcsports.com/files/nbcsports/styles/gallery_slide/public/migrated_images/acgreen_h1000.jpg?itok=sq4j6ybe

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Damn, I thought this would drag out for awhile, but he already has 23 of the 25 votes needed and I have not even voted :wow

Looks like a lot people think Kool is unfunny and even worse not good looking in real life..

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Kool was fine till the Lakers went to shit then he got all emo

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 01:52 PM
i thought kool was fine when he was pinked

FYM
03-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Well, how about this FYM: If Kool or Thread get the 25 votes & get banned, you leave the site forever?

and if they don't get banned ? what happens ?

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:00 PM
In all honesty, I agree, but since both of these posters wore their welcome out there is no in-between: Its ban or full rights.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:01 PM
and if they don't get banned ? what happens ?

That's not the point, you are certain of your statement. So do you believe it enough to say you will leave if one gets banned assuming they get the votes?

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 02:03 PM
we've got 25 for Kool. ding ding

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:07 PM
Well, I am going to let it play out a little longer (since one of the votes was himself) to see where it goes. I wouldn't expect a ban right away, but if the votes build past this (not including Kools) to the 25, he will be banned within a few days I would imagine.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 02:08 PM
If they do ban me....it only means yall get a temporary reprieve from the anal thrashing...with the Lakers doing bad it would be perfect timing...and especially if Lebron rings 3 times in a row...I wouldn't have to be around this place to listen to all you fucking cock suckers...it will be

Kobe 5
TOSB4
Le_Hairline 3

I can live with that....

now suck my dick...and especially if they ban my legendary ass

RsxPiimp
03-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Speaking of spamming, if you guys want to really clean it up, threads about Fredo and the Lakers that has been rehashed to death should automatically get locked tbh.

Koolaid_Man
Well, I am going to let it play out a little longer (since one of the votes was himself) to see where it goes. I wouldn't expect a ban right away, but if the votes build past this (not including Kools) to the 25, he will be banned within a few days I would imagine.

nothing they can do to me is worse than being 4'8 tbh :hat

Darth_Pelican
Have you re-watched all 7 eps yet? I did yesterday, and although I picked up on a few more things here and there, w/o a doubt the funniest revelation was in eps 2 and 6. Remember when they visit that whore ranch and Cohle snidely says to Marty, "another down payment?" Fast forward 7 years and 4 episodes later and indeed it was:lol

Yeah I've watched each episode twice and I didn't catch that :lol

ambchang
03-07-2014, 02:15 PM
Voted just to let KAM know that he is even less funny thanThread, which is extremely hard to do.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:16 PM
nothing they can do to me is worse than being 4'8 tbh :hat

1) You don't have to lie to kick it :lol. This place is your life. You wake up at 7AM starting threads and are on here during weekend prime going out time..

2) They invented step stools to help with being short, what have they invented for being stupid that can help you?

You seem to be lashing out and melting down because you realize your time here is up. You really do love this place and for that I feel bad, but it was not me. This is a management deal and I didn't even vote. Literally 25+ people think you have terrible humor & even worse basketball takes..This will be a big blow to your social life and now you might actually have to make friends.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-07-2014, 02:17 PM
1) You don't have to lie to kick it :lol. This place is your life. You wake up at 7AM starting threads and are on here during weekend prime going out time..

2) They invented step stools to help with being short, what have they invented for being stupid that can help you?

You seem to be lashing out and melting down because you realize your time here is up. You really do love this place and for that I feel bad, but it was not me. This is a management deal and I didn't even vote. Literally 25+ people think you have terrible humor & even worse basketball takes..This will be a big blow to your social life and now you might actually have to make friends.

Translation: I don't like his posts so he's banned :(

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:18 PM
There it is - there are 25 legitimate votes to ban Koolaidman. The process will be under way whenever management gets around to it (I would imagine in the next few days). I am very surprised that Thread didn't die on his sword here and that is even worse to Kool than losing ST privileges.

If Thread was going to leave with Kool anyways, why not just log off for good and save Kool? I guess Thread doesn't even like him either.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Translation: I don't like his posts so he's banned :(

Huh? You do realize I didn't even vote :lol. You also realize that I personally no longer have ban authority. So this is obviously management + ST in general that wanted him gone. I could have said yes by myself and got him banned, but I didn't. I left it to you, NLS.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 02:21 PM
There it is - there are 25 legitimate votes to ban Koolaidman. The process will be under way whenever management gets around to it (I would imagine in the next few days). I am very surprised that Thread didn't die on his sword here and that is even worst to Kool than losing ST privileges.

If Thread was going to leave with Kool anyways, why not just log off for good and save Kool? I guess Thread doesn't even like him either.

:lmao No matter how hard you try or how desperate you are for it...you're not getting that money my half pint homie :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 02:21 PM
Nice idea but I'm calling shenanigans, cause even management has to know there's only one poster on this board who truly needs to be banned

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 02:23 PM

^ you can't be that stupid to believe that..the one thing I will admit to is that I like sticking my stick in SPur fan ass..it is pretty fun watching you guys get in a frantic tizzy over me...I'm all in your head Deepy....you don't realize it be everyone knows it....:lol

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Kool - you aren't even making any sense. I don't care about the money, I don't need it and I sleep better at night knowing I can pay my debts. Plus you getting swindled out of $50 then shit on more than made up for it :lol

I don't think this has set in yet. You are done on ST. The place you love so much, the place that makes you happy is being ripped away from you. On top of that, it's being done by not only the people you longed for the most (Management), but your best friend Thread who let you take that bullet with a clear chance to save you.

Let that sink in. Only difference between you and Kobe is he signed a 48M contract just before he was finished :lol

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 02:25 PM
On top of that, it's being done by not only the people you longed for the most (Management), but your best friend Thread who let you take that bullet with a clear chance to save you.
:cry shoulder to shoulder

unforeseen
03-07-2014, 02:27 PM
If he goes I go.

So be it. :cry

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Kool - you aren't even making any sense. I don't care about the money, I don't need it and I sleep better at night knowing I can pay my debts. Plus you getting swindled out of $50 then shit on more than made up for it :lol

I don't think this has set in yet. You are done on ST. The place you love so much, the place that makes you happy is being ripped away from you. On top of that, it's being done by not only the people you longed for the most (Management), but your best friend Thread who let you take that bullet with a clear chance to save you.

Let that sink in. Only difference between you and Kobe is he signed a 48M contract just before he was finished :lol

:lol Deepy baby...yes you want that money...and you want it real bad too....what's sad is you believe I was swindled out of a cool $50...listen I'm always 10 steps ahead of you guys..everything you think you know is because I led you to the well. You guys are like gold fish...

Deepy even if I get banned one thing will always remain...I'm paid and you're not...I don't know how come you haven't figured it out yet...why do you think I'm never mad at anyone...:hat

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 02:28 PM
Speaking of spamming, if you guys want to really clean it up, threads about Fredo and the Lakers that has been rehashed to death should automatically get locked tbh.
one poster starting 25-30 threads a week is spamming. what you are describing isn't. especially since a majority of those fredo threads are old ones that are just getting bumped

irishock
03-07-2014, 02:31 PM
If Dale is gone then we'll never see his face again, that would presumably be his retirement from posting online forever.

Those 9 voters should rethink their decision

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:32 PM
The irony of this is that when management came to me with the decision, I tried putting them off. It's only since today when Thread went full on parrot mode did they force the issue with me (hence the thread today). So not only did Thread's stubborn actions enable this, he disappeared faster than I have ever seen when it came down :lol

Kool got played

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:32 PM
If Dale is gone then we'll never see his face again, that would presumably be his retirement from posting online forever.

Those 9 voters should rethink their decision

You are a little to emo/concerned over this..who cares if he leaves? I don't care to ban him or anything, but if he leaves who really cares?

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 02:37 PM
you clearly don't realize who you are talking to :lol

DMC
03-07-2014, 02:39 PM

#Lebronnofacemask

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 02:54 PM
this thread is further proof that short people just aren't self made...:lol DPG has to use me and Cully just to get the board's attention...nigga just too short to do it on his own :lol

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 02:59 PM
That literally doesn't make any sense and is a huge reason you are being voted off the island :lol. Just terrible humor and no logic at all.

But this board is kold-blooded - dude already has the 25 votes and they are still voting for him :lol Kool is in a very tough spot as well. He probably has some stuff he wants to say and if he doesn't say them in a parting thread he will probably regret it the rest of his life. It will very likely shape who he is fundamentally if he doesn't say what he wants to say before he's gone.

On the other hand, if this is a troll job (which it's not) and he makes a farewell thread then he's going to a whole other level of loser on this board. Not a good day for Kool. At least your buddy Thread is around to help you out in this tough times tbh..

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:05 PM
That literally doesn't make any sense and is a huge reason you are being voted off the island :lol. Just terrible humor and no logic at all.

But this board is kold-blooded - dude already has the 25 votes and they are still voting for him :lol Kool is in a very tough spot as well. He probably has some stuff he wants to say and if he doesn't say them in a parting thread he will probably regret it the rest of his life. It will very likely shape who he is fundamentally if he doesn't say what he wants to say before he's gone.

On the other hand, if this is a troll job (which it's not) and he makes a farewell thread then he's going to a whole other level of loser on this board. Not a good day for Kool. At least your buddy Thread is around to help you out in this tough times tbh..

Deepy..I got you writing paragraphs in response...here is how I view you deepy:

z63fnMzKTwo

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:10 PM
You are a little to emo/concerned over this..who cares if he leaves? I don't care to ban him or anything, but if he leaves who really cares?

Justin what are you talking about?

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 03:14 PM
I'm talking about who cares if yall leave? BTW, everyone calls me JJ..

B*tches keep coming up short, f*cking wit too short, too short b*tchhhhh

Useruser666
03-07-2014, 03:21 PM
I don't post here often anymore but I do follow a lot, and I vote to ban both. The very little, and I mean very little, they bring to the site or discussion is not worth wading through the intolerable trash they generate. Ignoring and overlooking it becomes too much when they spam the board with thread after thread of drivel. They also bring out the worst in other posters which is just another negative side affect. If they have been warned before about these antics, then it's about time to go.

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 03:22 PM
at least Thread doesn't spam threads, ironically

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:27 PM
I don't post here often anymore but I do follow a lot, and I vote to ban both. The very little, and I mean very little, they bring to the site or discussion is not worth wading through the intolerable trash they generate. Ignoring and overlooking it becomes too much when they spam the board with thread after thread of drivel. They also bring out the worst in other posters which is just another negative side affect. If they have been warned before about these antics, then it's about time to go.

:lol and just who the fuck is this nimrod? dude go baptize yourself if Tammy's massive anal opening :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:28 PM
There's only one person who's opinion would be telling...DMC...how do you feel about me baby?

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 03:34 PM
If they do ban me....it only means yall get a temporary reprieve from the anal thrashing...with the Lakers doing bad it would be perfect timing...and especially if Lebron rings 3 times in a row...I wouldn't have to be around this place to listen to all you fucking cock suckers...it will be

Kobe 5
TOSB4
Le_Hairline 3

I can live with that....

now suck my dick...and especially if they ban my legendary ass

Way to live life...attempting to be "legendary on an internet forum" :lol

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 03:37 PM
:lol and just who the fuck is this nimrod? dude go baptize yourself if Tammy's massive anal opening :lol
That motherfucker is an og, he has the ear of the mods too

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 03:38 PM

So than what's you and your woman's opinion on the club infestation

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 03:40 PM
The nigga Kool should have just stayed pinked, who was the dumb fuck the unpinked him in the first place?

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 03:41 PM
I would rather neuter him than kill him.

Trill Clinton
03-07-2014, 03:41 PM
wow, y'all are lame as fuck for this.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2014, 03:42 PM
one poster starting 25-30 threads a week is spamming. what you are describing isn't. especially since a majority of those fredo threads are old ones that are just getting bumped

That's not the point. If 3-4 of the same poster are posting the same crap over and over with the same intention, which is to bait, that's spamming the board.

LkrFan
03-07-2014, 03:43 PM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:43 PM
That motherfucker is an og, he has the ear of the mods too

is he really...cool let me unzip my pants....

it's right before you bro...that's massive piece of summa sausie

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 03:44 PM
The nigga Kool should have just stayed pinked, who was the dumb fuck the unpinked him in the first place?
If the mods didn't take a 9 month vacation he probably wouldbe pinked

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:45 PM

you always been the Trillest Spur fan I've come across...God Speed homie

Trainwreck2100
is he really...cool let me unzip my pants....

it's right before you bro...that's massive piece of summa sausie

Are you talking to me or him?

Double-Up

Move around with that shit...nigga been spamming for a minute now.

LkrFan
03-07-2014, 03:46 PM
The Tape trumps it.
You never really explained how you discovered The Tape. Enlighten us son.

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:46 PM

^ Kori Ellis and TIMVP unpinked me...:lol...it was a joint decision at my request...

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:47 PM

How do you know I'm not TimVP....this site need hits :downspin:

Trill Clinton

cracca shut the fuck up lol

you always been the Trillest Spur fan I've come across...God Speed homie

my nig

Koolaid_Man
Are you talking to me or him?

you can have the balls he can have the dick :lol

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 03:48 PM

my nig

Cracker??...yea ok brah. :lol

Trill Clinton
03-07-2014, 03:48 PM
nah but foreal, i hope y'all are just trolling kool and thread cuz if not, this shit is lame and y'all looking real soft right now.

Leetonidas
03-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Later Cedric :lmao

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 03:50 PM
^ Kori Ellis and TIMVP unpinked me...:lol...it was a joint decision at my request...

Which is why I'm calling shenanigans, kori knows it's hurts worse to neuter you than outright ban your ass

How do you know I'm not TimVP....this site need hits :downspin:

Site doesn't run on ad revenue and therefore would not need hits

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 03:51 PM
you can have the balls he can have the dick :lol
You don't mean that

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Trill Clinton and Koolaidman...you niggas have some kinda suicide pact?

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:53 PM

my nig

in case they ban me this shit right here for you nigga:

EugKr_0x1Ss

uijHb5U1pD8

-LkInOOBdGM

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 03:54 PM
:lmao at this simp Trill coming in here. If that don't beat it all. Thought you were gone doggie? What happened, couldn't stay away?

Koolaid_Man
03-07-2014, 03:55 PM
nah but foreal, i hope y'all are just trolling kool and thread cuz if not, this shit is lame and y'all looking real soft right now.

it's a shame yall rep the same city...you're surrounded by stanky pussies :lol

Leetonidas
03-07-2014, 03:55 PM
:lmao at this simp Trill coming in here. If that don't beat it all. Thought you were gone doggie? What happened, couldn't stay away?

They never can

Michael Jordan.
03-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Trill ain't nothin but a studio gangster. Probably dark as shit too.

DPG21920

Black tears

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me2z4hnZ7C1rg0a2ro1_250.gif

Koolaid_Man

simp? why you copying me..you never heard of that word before until you heard me use it....I tell ya you white boys are a trip

Leetonidas
03-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Caprisun_man is salty as fuck :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
03-07-2014, 03:58 PM
ohhh shit, he called him a simp :lol

Trill Clinton
03-07-2014, 04:01 PM
it's a shame yall rep the same city...you're surrounded by stanky pussies :lol

fucc em, most of em are only spur fans cuz of manu anyways. sometimes i do feel like the last trill spur fan left on here, now that creepn n lebomb are gone. never seen so many members rally behind someone who wasn't hacking into peoples accounts, exposing personal info, etc. they wan't y'all gone for spamming lol.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 04:01 PM
Trill just a simp ass, taking all da shrimps at the buffett ass, mark ass, punk ass, trick ass, terrible at sports ass busta

Trill Clinton
03-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Trill ain't nothin but a studio gangster. Probably dark as shit too.

i'm not a gangsta at all and my pic is in my profile, check me out. don't bring ya girl around me doggie.

Useruser666
03-07-2014, 04:04 PM
So than what's you and your woman's opinion on the club infestation

Too many people trying to gain some sort of perceived self worth at the expense of others or achieve some sort of "internet victory". Joking around is all well and good, but people take it too far too often and seem to lose themselves in the caricatures they become. You don't have to agree with everyone or like everyone, but it's not necessary to constantly bash the living shit out of people.

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 04:04 PM
i'm not a gangsta at all and my pic is in my profile, check me out. don't bring ya girl around me doggie.

You an Indian, doggie? What tha fuk you got a red dot on you face then fo homie?

Trainwreck2100
03-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Too many people trying to gain some sort of perceived self worth at the expense of others or achieve some sort of "internet victory". Joking around is all well and good, but people take it too far too often and seem to lose themselves in the caricatures they become. You don't have to agree with everyone or like everyone, but it's not necessary to constantly bash the living shit out of people.
But cmon at least one guy deserves to get bashed the living shit out of. No need to name names but we both know this poster needs to be gone

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 04:07 PM
you clearly don't realize who you are talking to :lol
:lol

monosylab1k
03-07-2014, 04:26 PM

Don't be purposely obtuse.

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 04:28 PM

I was searching for this picture....

http://i.imgur.com/pxLLhLv.jpg

....during one of Lakerfan's predictable rants about "gay Tammy" when out of the corner of my eye I saw a headline about Kirby and a gay sex tape :lol

FkLA
03-07-2014, 04:40 PM
DPG is a little person tbh.

LittleCriminal
03-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Gah.. All kool needed was 25 votes...you sluts should of used the extra votes on that dong bag dale.

Katherine Robinson
03-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Gah.. All kool needed was 25 votes...you sluts should of used the extra votes on that dong bag dale.

Dale is an integral part of this forum.

LittleCriminal
03-07-2014, 05:25 PM
Dale is an integral part of this forum.
Really? Please explain..

Bynumite
03-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Apparently I struck a nerve :lol Getting awful angry about the fact you made no sense. I guess I won't ask you to clarify when you speak in tongues and aren't funny...

When i said Napoleon complex i didn't mention any names and didn't quote anyone. It's pretty obvious you thought i was talking about you when you quoted me.

You could probably have them both banned asap but you decided to make game out of it to see how Thread and Kool would react, it's about putting on a show not actually cleaning the forum. Besides banning only one of them won't change the posting habits of the other.

You're just a midget on a e-power trip.

Katherine Robinson
03-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Really? Please explain..

He plays the role of the most polarized figure on this board. Many hate him one day, but turn to enjoy his antics the next day. Capri, on the other hand, attempts to play this role but is simply spat upon.

RsxPiimp
03-07-2014, 05:40 PM
I guess I just never see why people hate on Kool. Everyone could just ignore him, I mean it is an option. I just don't understand why this is such a big deal :lol

elmanutres
03-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Banning dale is an outrage. Banning wigger is not a big deal, k see ya don't let the door hit ya.

But dale? no way.

LittleCriminal
03-07-2014, 05:50 PM
He plays the role of the most polarized figure on this board. Many hate him one day, but turn to enjoy his antics the next day. Capri, on the other hand, attempts to play this role but is simply spat upon.

Should just ban them both.
I do not see the need for role playing antics in an Nba discussion forum. Just my opinion.

Katherine Robinson
03-07-2014, 05:59 PM
Should just ban them both.
I do not see the need for role playing antics in an Nba discussion forum. Just my opinion.

This is how the community survives, whether or not you agree with it.

Suspect
03-07-2014, 06:10 PM
wish this thread was legit

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 06:30 PM
When i said Napoleon complex i didn't mention any names and didn't quote anyone. It's pretty obvious you thought i was talking about you when you quoted me.

You could probably have them both banned asap but you decided to make game out of it to see how Thread and Kool would react, it's about putting on a show not actually cleaning the forum. Besides banning only one of them won't change the posting habits of the other.

You're just a midget on a e-power trip.

Damn! You salty as fuk :lol You mad your Lakers getting sh*t on and your friends are too? Kobe's hurt and taking all of LA's money, Nash coming back and Koolaid getting the boot? Tough times..

It's not clear, that's why I asked. I didn't mention any names, I simply responded to you like everyone else in the thread. You got enraged by it for some reason. It's not a game. You are right, if I said ban them they would have been. But I let everyone else decide so that throws a wrench in your power trip logic. You just aren't making sense because you caught feelings over this for some reason..

DPG21920
03-07-2014, 06:32 PM
Bynum - maybe if you didn't side them always and encourage them, they wouldn't be in this spot. You can't act like they bring anything good. This is the people speaking, not DPG. I didn't want the say in who's banned so this was the most fair way I could think of. But if you talked them down some instead of encouraging them, this wouldn't be an issue. This is on you too..

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 06:35 PM
41 votes...:rollin

SupremeGuy
03-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Black tears

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me2z4hnZ7C1rg0a2ro1_250.gif:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-07-2014, 07:07 PM

yep

:cry he posts things bout the spurs and timmy... plz stop

making the spurs fans look soft

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 07:07 PM
there are no "extra votes." anybody could vote for either or both. its not one or the other.

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 07:08 PM
yep

:cry he posts things bout the spurs and timmy... plz stop

making the spurs fans look soft
idc who he talks about. constant thread spamming is his issue, and that's never going to change

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 07:10 PM

Says the house nigga...:lol

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Bump...get both faggots banned...didn't read the fine print but still, fuck both of 'em.

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 08:05 PM
Koolaid_Man and his brother both voted to have him banned.

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 09:17 PM
When you niggas gettin rid of the African faggot?

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:20 PM
That would be a chickenshit move... ST is your drug and you know it... you just try to find excuses to give up

Be a man and leave on your own don't use that retard child of you as a reason to do so

I'm gonna vote for cedric ban just to let you deal with your dilemna

I'm intractable on this point. If Kool is banned, I will be in read only status henceforth.

HemisfairArena
03-07-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm intractable on this point. If Kool is banned, I will be in read only status henceforth.

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 09:25 PM
you can save him. if you're going to leave anyway, it should be an easy choice :lol

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 09:27 PM

You're chickenshitting because of 48, Dale....

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:29 PM
You're chickenshitting because of 48, Dale....

You've been called.

Let us proceed...

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:30 PM
you can save him. if you're going to leave anyway, it should be an easy choice :lol

No. This puts the onus on "you." I'm calling "you."

Now, NOW, now, let's see "you."

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:30 PM

6 trumps it.

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 09:31 PM
6 trumps it.

48 trumps all.

Thread
48 trumps all.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

spurraider21
off you go i guess. don't look to me cub. with all the shit you've pulled, don't expect anybody here to mourn, or stand "shoulder to shoulder." stay if you wish, leave if you wish. if your plan is to leave anyway, as Kool's ban is inevitable, you should save him

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:33 PM
off you go i guess. don't look to me cub. with all the shit you've pulled, don't expect anybody here to mourn, or stand "shoulder to shoulder." stay if you wish, leave if you wish. if your plan is to leave anyway, as Kool's ban is inevitable, you should save him

Please. You're already preemptively whining at my absence.

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

You set team records for loss margins, at home....tee, hee.

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 09:34 PM
Please. You're already preemptively whining at my absence.
Chickenshit. acting like that suicidal dude that just won't pull the trigger

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:35 PM
You set team records for loss margins, at home....tee, hee.

Your 6 trumps it.

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Chickenshit. acting like that suicidal dude that just won't pull the trigger

- "Prove it."

- Jack Palance - "Shane"

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 09:36 PM
Your 6 trumps it.

My 48 trumps all.

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 09:37 PM
- "Prove it."

- Jack Palance - "Shane"
- "I'm chickenshit."

- Dale - "48"

Thread
03-07-2014, 09:37 PM
My 48 trumps all.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 09:38 PM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
You set team records for loss margins, at home.

HemisfairArena
03-07-2014, 09:43 PM
This thread is funny as fk. I thought witch-hunting was banned centuries ago. Don't take life to seriously kids....in the end...none of us get out alive.

Venti Quattro
03-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Why ban them when they could just re-register another username and do the same things?

But yeah I voted for both to be banned...

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 09:55 PM
Why ban them when they could just re-register another username and do the same things?

management could probably IP ban

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:09 PM

...Yeah, I remember you:::you came for me when I first arrived. Thought you'd end me.

Uh, uh.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:09 PM
management could probably IP ban

Like they was gonna get that timer for the EC.

tee, hee.

SupremeGuy
03-07-2014, 10:11 PM
So are they still around? I say let them both stay, tbh. Thread's broken and kool's incessant troll threads are just a cry for attention. Don't take this place away from them, don't they suffer enough?

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:14 PM
So are they still around? I say let them both stay, tbh. Thread's broken and kool's incessant troll threads are just a cry for attention. Don't take this place away from them, don't they suffer enough?

I'll boil it down::: "I don't want them to get banned, but, I haven't enough self esteem to say it."

FYM
03-07-2014, 10:15 PM

So be it old chap

I a actually enjoyed our discussions

doesnt matter anyway dpg is just trolling... He is doing a good job tbh

FuzzyLumpkins
03-07-2014, 10:17 PM
LOL at faggot OP invoking management when its really his ass whining to Kori.

Can anyone say Napoleon Complex?

SupremeGuy
03-07-2014, 10:19 PM
I'll boil it down::: "I don't want them to get banned, but, I haven't enough self esteem to say it."I said to let you guys stay, tbh. lol What else do you want?

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:20 PM
So be it old chap

I a actually enjoyed our discussions

But, not enough to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Kool & I. But, just enough to lament your loss.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:21 PM
I said to let you guys stay, tbh. lol What else do you want?

You're full of shit.

Splits
03-07-2014, 10:24 PM

Typical Laker, throwing his boys under the buss. You realize the last account approved was last June, right?

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 10:25 PM
You're full of shit.
so if Spurs win this year, are you chickenshitting again? looks like you have a built in excuse again, last year you chickeshitted after the Sweep.

FYM
03-07-2014, 10:27 PM
But, not enough to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Kool & I. But, just enough to lament your loss.

I never enjoyed anything about Kool, not sure what's your point...

Double-Up
03-07-2014, 10:29 PM
I'll boil it down::: "I don't want them to get banned, but, I haven't enough self esteem to say it."

Fuck you...and get your suitcase bitch.

Venti Quattro
03-07-2014, 10:36 PM
...Yeah, I remember you:::you came for me when I first arrived. Thought you'd end me.

Uh, uh.
Learned my lesson the hard way, Thread

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Why won't thread step up and save Kool?

:lmao shoulder to shoulder

UZER
03-07-2014, 10:43 PM

:lol We've heard that before. You need this place more than it needs you, Dale. But you can keep acting obtuse.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:50 PM
I never enjoyed anything about Kool, not sure what's your point...

...you know exactly my point.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:51 PM
:lol We've heard that before. You need this place more than it needs you, Dale. But you can keep acting obtuse.

We shall see.

Sybok
03-07-2014, 10:51 PM
so if Spurs win this year, are you chickenshitting again? looks like you have a built in excuse again, last year you chickeshitted after the Sweep.
Before. He was looking for an ELE taxi back to the Lazyboy because he saw what was coming.

Here's the prognosis with him: If Lakers do well, Dale will be here rubbing it in your face. If your team does poorly, Dale will be here, rubbing it in your face. If Dale's team does poorly and your team does poorly, Dale will remind you of the success his team had in the past. If Dales team does poorly and yours does well, Dale will not be here. There's never going to be an instance where Dale takes his share of the rubbing. He's not a true member of the community, just a parasite. It is what it is. There are at least a dozen here just like that. He just uses a Mark Twain colloquialism prose and thinks it give him character. In reality he's just a mentally weak old man with more years behind him than in front of him, and nothing to cling to but the successes of a team from a city he doesn't even live in.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Learned my lesson the hard way, Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

Please. You took off after me immediately. Only after it didn't work did you have the audacity to "befriend" me.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:53 PM

I'll do what your people did 17 June 2010.

Thread
03-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Before. He was looking for an ELE taxi back to the Lazyboy because he saw what was coming.

Here's the prognosis with him: If Lakers do well, Dale will be here rubbing it in your face. If your team does poorly, Dale will be here, rubbing it in your face. If Dale's team does poorly and your team does poorly, Dale will remind you of the success his team had in the past. If Dales team does poorly and yours does well, Dale will not be here. There's never going to be an instance where Dale takes his share of the rubbing. He's not a true member of the community, just a parasite. It is what it is.

I'll boil it down:::

Daddy.

Sybok
03-07-2014, 10:57 PM
I'll boil it down:::

Daddy.
Plus you're an idiot

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 10:59 PM

Here's the prognosis with him: If Lakers do well, Dale will be here rubbing it in your face. If your team does poorly, Dale will be here, rubbing it in your face. If Dale's team does poorly and your team does poorly, Dale will remind you of the success his team had in the past. If Dales team does poorly and yours does well, Dale will not be here. There's never going to be an instance where Dale takes his share of the rubbing. He's not a true member of the community, just a parasite. It is what it is. There are at least a dozen here just like that. He just uses a Mark Twain colloquialism prose and thinks it give him character. In reality he's just a mentally weak old man with more years behind him than in front of him, and nothing to cling to but the successes of a team from a city he doesn't even live in.
:lol damn

I don't even mind him sticking around, mainly because I think he needs this place, but I know he'll just bolt as soon as shit hits the fan for him. Dishing but not taking it, smh.

LkrFan
03-07-2014, 11:01 PM
LOL at faggot OP invoking management when its really his ass whining to Kori.

Can anyone say Napoleon Complex?

benefactor
03-07-2014, 11:03 PM
Dale is ready to go to the glue factory. He's just a shell of who he used to be and I don't see him ever returning to form.

Sybok
03-07-2014, 11:06 PM

I don't even mind him sticking around, mainly because I think he needs this place, but I know he'll just bolt as soon as shit hits the fan for him. Dishing but not taking it, smh.

Which makes him worthless. It's not that we need a punching bag, but if you're sitting at a table talking shit to a group of friends, you don't get up and leave when you think someone might say something back. You take your licks and you're respected more for doing so. Dale doesn't play that way. I think he had sand kicked in his virtual face over whatever team he was peddling at the time by Celtics fans. He got tired of not having anything to say, ever, because he was always losing. He therefore found the other team with the most rings and figured that would at least give him some moments of being on top, only when he got there he forgot where he came from and pretended he belonged there. He never wanted to hear shit talk again, so he leaves when he sees it coming under the guise of "her" or some other fabricated excuse.

That's not even the most pathetic part; little pudgy fucks here look up to him because they think he brings something entertaining, kind of like that in-law who comes to your house, pisses on your bathroom rug, doesn't flush, is in the fridge all the time, drinks all your beer but tells a few jokes as he's pocketing a few road beers on his way out before it's time to clean the kitchen. We just love him.

spurraider21
03-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Damn, Sybok with phasers set to kill, not stun

Thread
03-07-2014, 11:09 PM
Dale is ready to go to the glue factory. He's just a shell of who he used to be and I don't see him ever returning to form.

You bene, really?

Thread
03-07-2014, 11:10 PM
Which makes him worthless. It's not that we need a punching bag, but if you're sitting at a table talking shit to a group of friends, you don't get up and leave when you think someone might say something back. You take your licks and you're respected more for doing so. Dale doesn't play that way. I think he had sand kicked in his virtual face over whatever team he was peddling at the time by Celtics fans. He got tired of not having anything to say, ever, because he was always losing. He therefore found the other team with the most rings and figured that would at least give him some moments of being on top, only when he got there he forgot where he came from and pretended he belonged there. He never wanted to hear shit talk again, so he leaves when he sees it coming under the guise of "her" or some other fabricated excuse.

That's not even the most pathetic part; little pudgy fucks here look up to him because they think he brings something entertaining, kind of like that in-law who comes to your house, pisses on your bathroom rug, doesn't flush, is in the fridge all the time, drinks all your beer but tells a few jokes as he's pocketing a few road beers on his way out before it's time to clean the kitchen. We just love him.

Boiled down:::

Daddy.

Thread
03-07-2014, 11:11 PM

I'll do what you guys did 17 June 2010.

benefactor
03-07-2014, 11:14 PM
You bene, really?
You sold your soul a long time ago, old friend. The happy hunting ground awaits. See you on the other side.

HemisfairArena
03-07-2014, 11:17 PM

I could give a fk either way but the day I take "licks" as you say on an anonymous sports site just to prove my toughness is the day I kick my own ass. No one should give a fk what is said on this site.

Sybok
03-07-2014, 11:20 PM
I could give a fk either way but the day I take "licks" as you say on an anonymous sports site just to prove my toughness is the day I kick my own ass. No one should give a fk what is said on this site.

Your post illustrates otherwise

Sybok
03-07-2014, 11:21 PM
I'll do what you guys did 17 June 2010.
MiamiHeat

06-17-2010, 10:44 PM

Congratulations, losers.

The_Dude

06-17-2010, 10:48 PM

I like the new black and white striped jerseys. Very avant-garde!

Cane

06-17-2010, 10:48 PM

Congratz Spurstalk.com Laker fans. Serves Finley right.

benefactor

06-17-2010, 10:56 PM

ftl...forever.

06-17-2010, 10:56 PM

good job lakers. kobe finally stopped chucking and passed. if he continues to do this, the lakers will be dangerous again next year.

florige

06-17-2010, 10:57 PM

I hate LA I really really do!!!! :bang:bang:bang

xellos88330

Congratulations Lakers! Great game! I can't wait till the Spurs take you down next season!

Boston, hell of a game. Can't deny your heart. Way to gut it out till the end.

resistanze

Maybe the Western Conference could offer some fucking resistance so the Lakers won't cakewalk to their 4th Finals.

florige

06-17-2010, 10:59 PM

Man I thought sure Boston was going to beat these jerkoffs... Now I have to listen to my brother's crap and all the Laker bandwagon fans at work in a hour.....:bang:bang:bang

rayray2k8

06-17-2010, 11:02 PM

There should be NO laker fans at home. They should be out rioting and turning cars over.

florige

06-17-2010, 11:05 PM

Magic owns half the Lakers? How is he a commentator then? Isn't that like a conflict of interest or something?

Koolaid_Man

06-17-2010, 11:05 PM

Congratulations, losers.

ALL YOU HO"S CAN SUCK A FAT DICK AND DIE.....all you fucking bitches suck on our balls for eternity...well at least till we 3 peat

Bukefal

06-18-2010, 04:01 AM

It sucks, but congrats lakers!

BadOdor

06-18-2010, 04:05 AM

Congratulations, losers.

Hey bro, you seem mad.

SevenX

06-18-2010, 04:10 AM

It sucks, but congrats lakers!

Congrats to your nations females in that sig. :toast

Bukefal

06-18-2010, 04:18 AM

Congrats to your nations females in that sig. :toast

:cheer :toast

TheManFromAcme

06-18-2010, 07:00 AM

:toast

To a great series.
Saw the highlights and man, that could have gone either way.
This is payback boston but aside from that, big props for your last stand.

Good luck in the off season.

DarrinS

06-18-2010, 07:47 AM

Congrats

One of the strangest game 7's in NBA history. 3 quarters of physical basketball, followed by a charity stripe marathon. How lame is that?

Crookshanks

06-18-2010, 07:55 AM

Is there any team more hated than the Lakers? I didn't watch a single game once the Spurs were out - and it still royally pisses me off that the Lakers are champs again.

samikeyp

06-18-2010, 08:04 AM

:toast

To a great series.
Saw the highlights and man, that could have gone either way.
This is payback boston but aside from that, big props for your last stand.

Good luck in the off season.

You're good people.

No asterisks, no excuses, LA was just better....:toast

Kobe is a killer...LeBron is very talented physically but you can train and lift weights and shoot 1000 jumpers a day but you can't make that killer instinct, you have to possess it and 24 has it.

But really, fires, riots and car flipping again? :nope Act like you been there. :)

TheManFromAcme

06-18-2010, 08:33 AM

You're good people.

No asterisks, no excuses, LA was just better....:toast

Kobe is a killer...LeBron is very talented physically but you can train and lift weights and shoot 1000 jumpers a day but you can't make that killer instinct, you have to possess it and 24 has it.

But really, fires, riots and car flipping again? :nope Act like you been there. :)

Here ya.

Fortunately I am back in S.A. and won't witness that crap.