PDA

View Full Version : Is San Antonio one of the worst cities? (unless you're hispanic)

Suspect
03-08-2014, 12:32 PM
Immigration

Racism from Hispanics towards others (mostly blacks lol)

and one of the biggest military bases where people come for training and gold diggers get their cash grab on those young idiots producing more babies

bigger target if there was a war?

S.A sucks tbh

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 12:47 PM
San Antonio is great for raising a family, the North side is where it's at though since all the whites are there and it's just nicer. Most annoying thing about SA though has nothing to do with the city itself, but all the Mexican whores that keep spitting out babies living at home.

MeloHype
03-08-2014, 01:12 PM
You just found out?

Trainwreck2100
03-08-2014, 01:13 PM
It's not that great if you're Hispanic and male

Suspect
03-08-2014, 01:19 PM
It's not that great if you're Hispanic and male
why is that?

Suspect
03-08-2014, 01:20 PM
San Antonio is great for raising a family, the North side is where it's at though since all the whites are there and it's just nicer. Most annoying thing about SA though has nothing to do with the city itself, but all the Mexican whores that keep spitting out babies living at home.
North side is nicer no doubt, by why should one have to seclude themselves to one area? The rest of the city doesnt, people travel amongst this city a lot

Trainwreck2100
03-08-2014, 01:21 PM
why is that?
Hispanic male and don't like fat bitches. Barkley ain't lying when he says his shit

Suspect
03-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Hispanic male and don't like fat bitches. Barkley ain't lying when he says his shit
they may not like them as much as a lot of black guys do, but that is far from true. go to heb/walmart on the first of the month and tell me how many fat hispanic couples you see

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 01:24 PM
North side is nicer no doubt, by why should one have to seclude themselves to one area? The rest of the city doesnt, people travel amongst this city a lot
Yeah I agree.

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 01:25 PM
They really don't have much of a choice, since it's really all you see in SA.

jeebus
03-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Fat Antonio is a barren wasteland where 90% of the population is on some sort of government assistance and proud of it, in addition to the aforementioned beached whales shitting out 3 kids before they hit 18.

Sybok
03-08-2014, 01:31 PM
If the US is in such a state of disarray that their training bases are being targeted, you're pretty much fucked already.

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 05:04 PM
If the US is in such a state of disarray that their training bases are being targeted, you're pretty much fucked already.
Yeah I hadn't thought about how many times I've heard bitches out there say "I love men in uniform". :lol

Rogue
03-08-2014, 06:52 PM
you have nary room to address the immigration issue since you & your yellow family are part of the horde of shitheads who contribute to this issue tbh.

FkLA
03-08-2014, 07:13 PM
I always laugh at niggas that talk shit about SA yet are a part of it. Yall sorry ass niggas want to live in a glamorous city but are too mediocre in life so you settle for SA. :lol

Trill Clinton
03-08-2014, 07:49 PM
i never faced any racism from hispanics here in sa...care to share with us how some migo racially punked you?

anyways, i assume the people complaining about san antonio are single males with no school aged children...so what's keeping ya here??? its not hard to move unless you're part of the problem (ugly, broke, lazy, piss poor job, etc)

benefactor
03-08-2014, 07:53 PM
So if one was to target an area between Austin and SA, what would be the best option? New Braunfels? San Marcos? I'd prefer an area that has decent amenities but isn't overly congested. I'm going to be relocating to the area eventually...probably after my daughter graduates.

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 08:07 PM
So if one was to target an area between Austin and SA, what would be the best option? New Braunfels? San Marcos? I'd prefer an area that has decent amenities but isn't overly congested. I'm going to be relocating to the area eventually...probably after my daughter graduates.
San Marcos, or Kyle area probably.

The_Worlds_finest
03-08-2014, 10:50 PM
San Antonio is a dream city if your aspirations are renting an apartment, having rims on a late model full size black suv, and enough money for mama margies on saturday night.

Suspect
03-08-2014, 11:13 PM
definitely san marcos

unforeseen
03-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Is Houston any better?

Suspect
03-08-2014, 11:30 PM
:cry

FkLA
03-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Why don't you move? You are where you live. You want to live in a nicer area than stop being mediocre in life tbh.

San Marcos is somewhat a college town btw. Depends on what youre looking for bene, NB is more relaxed.

Nbadan
03-09-2014, 12:10 AM
If you make 150K SA is pretty peach...

Nbadan
03-09-2014, 12:12 AM
That kinda $$$ will get you just about anything in SA town...

CubanSucks
03-09-2014, 01:16 AM
I love San Antonio and I'm as white as they come. I especially love Boerne and that part of I-10 between the two. Boerne's where a lot of the attractive and well-off whites migrated to tbh

CubanSucks
03-09-2014, 01:22 AM

Boerne, motherfucker. Not exactly between those two but it's classy as fuck and quiet.

spurraider21
03-09-2014, 01:28 AM
whatever you get, relish it. the closest things to authentic mexican food in los angeles are taco bell, chipotle, and poquito mas

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-09-2014, 02:22 AM
... Oakland?

Suspect
03-09-2014, 07:19 AM
Why don't you move? You are where you live. You want to live in a nicer area than stop being mediocre in life tbh.

I will, im young. Im not retiring here or anything.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 08:57 AM
Yeah I hadn't thought about how many times I've heard bitches out there say "I love men in uniform". :lol

Little be@ner boys joining the military is one of the most annoying phenomenons I've seen. Last time I was at the airport, some sp!c marine was coming home visiting his family for the first time since he went off to go serve Haliburton. All 20 of his brothers/sisters were there to great him along with his fatshit girlfriend who took so much pride she had a "man in uniform".

Bill_Brasky
03-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Little be@ner boys joining the military is one of the most annoying phenomenons I've seen. Last time I was at the airport, some sp!c marine was coming home visiting his family for the first time since he went off to go serve Haliburton. All 20 of his brothers/sisters were there to great him along with his fatshit girlfriend who took so much pride she had a "man in uniform".

:cry lets have ten burrito kids and let the taxpayer foot the bill :cry

:cry protect those corporate interests! I mean freedoms! :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:04 AM
:cry lets have ten burrito kids and let the taxpayer foot the bill :cry

:cry protect those corporate interests! I mean freedoms! :cry

:cry we should get amnesty because we're protecting your freedom (aka sucking that gubbamint teet) :cry

:cry my dad is a farmer and I'm using biological weapons! We both serve Monsanto! :cry

FkLA
03-09-2014, 09:15 AM
If I was undocumented I'd join the military for a green card too. That's actually a pretty smart move tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:16 AM
If I was undocumented I'd join the military for a green card too. That's actually a pretty smart move tbh.

Agreed, my point is lets not pretend the undocumented beans joining the military are doing me any favors.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:19 AM
And it's a smart move now but it might not be once enough time goes by since the war in Iraq and Americans can get conned into another oil war. There's a reason the elite in both parties want 400-500k illegals in the military, it gives them 400-500k people no one gives a shit about they can send into Iran to get slaughtered.

FkLA
03-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Well they're still providing the same service that the rest of the soldiers do. So regardless of their reason for being in the military they sort of are imo.

FkLA
03-09-2014, 09:26 AM
And it's a smart move now but it might not be once enough time goes by since the war in Iraq and Americans can get conned into another oil war. There's a reason the elite in both parties want 400-500k illegals in the military, it gives them 400-500k people no one gives a shit about they can send into Iran to get slaughtered.

Crackers that want to fight for Murica will always make yup the majority of the military.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Well they're still providing the same service that the rest of the soldiers do. So regardless of their reason for being in the military they sort of are imo.

Right, and the other soldiers aren't doing anything for me either. My tax dollars are paying for them to fight oil wars and serve Haliburton.

FkLA
03-09-2014, 09:29 AM
:lol I was thinking you might feel that way about the whole military in general but wasnt sure. Fair enough then.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Crackers that want to fight for Murica will always make yup the majority of the military.

People actually give a shit about them. Sending a bunch of illegals to go die in Iran would produce a lot less backlash than sending Americans to die in Iran.

Personally I could care less about either group, but I don't represent America. My tax dollars that would get wasted in Iran are a lot more important to me than any retard dumb enough to think he's defending my freedom.

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:39 AM
I also hate those minority races (especially the yellows) being dressed up in US military uniforms but c'mon, we need shitheads to die for this nation and that's probably the only possible way they could contribute to this country imho. Otherwise those well-educated young American dudes would have to serve in the military and get killed or wounded.

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:41 AM
People actually give a shit about them. Sending a bunch of illegals to go die in Iran would produce a lot less backlash than sending Americans to die in Iran.

Personally I could care less about either group, but I don't represent America. My tax dollars that would get wasted in Iran are a lot more important to me than any retard dumb enough to think he's defending my freedom.
So true... to you Jewish people money is more important even than your own lives, not to say the lives of those shitheads.

Suspect
03-09-2014, 09:43 AM
:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:44 AM
So true... to you Jewish people money is more important even than your own lives, not to say the lives of those shitheads.

:lol thinking it's only Jews who don't give a shit about the retards in the military

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:44 AM
It's a smart move for both the US government and the beaners themselves, it seems like. Beaners get green cards after serving in the military while the government gets an abundant source of manpower to sustain a strong military force, win-win deal tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:45 AM
It's a smart move for both the US government and the beaners themselves, it seems like. Beaners get green cards after serving in the military while the government gets an abundant source of manpower to sustain a strong military force, win-win deal tbh.

And what does military manpower do for the American people exactly? How do they benefit from it?

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:48 AM
And what does military manpower do for the American people exactly? How do they benefit from it?
You, for example, would've had to serve in the military if beaners & other minority races were not allowed to serve the US military. So how did you deceive yourself into thinking that you're not benefiting from them?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:49 AM
You, for example, would've had to serve in the military if beaners & other minority races were not allowed to serve the US military. So how did you deceive yourself into thinking that you're not benefiting from them?

That's retarded. Why would I have had to serve in the military? There's no mandatory military service in countries like Canada, Britain, France, etc. You're completely making bullshit up.

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 09:50 AM
:cry we should get amnesty because we're protecting your freedom (aka sucking that gubbamint teet) :cry

:cry my dad is a farmer and I'm using biological weapons! We both serve Monsanto! :cry

lets have ten burrito kids and let the taxpayer foot the bill

protect those corporate interests! I mean freedoms!

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/472803-returning-to-mexico-why-mexican-immigrants-are-leaving-the-us/

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 09:50 AM
America is sooooo fuck even the illegals are like "aw fuck bye":lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:52 AM
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/472803-returning-to-mexico-why-mexican-immigrants-are-leaving-the-us/

:lmao black people dumb enough to defend Mexicans even though Mexicans despise the entire black race

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 09:54 AM
:lmao black people dumb enough to defend Mexicans even though Mexicans despise the entire black race

Its not about that. It's about America being so shitty that even illegals don't want to be here.

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:55 AM
That's retarded. Why would I have had to serve in the military? There's no mandatory military service in countries like Canada, Britain, France, etc. You're completely making bullshit up.
There would've probably been one in the US but for the minority races serving in the military imho, considering the activeness of the US military forces on the global scale.

But yes, you Jewish people are too damn smart to ever fight any war yourselves, you'd just stand by watching other people fight and benefit from it... my bad.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:56 AM
:lol America is shitty for unskilled laborers who have nothing to contribute to the economy.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 09:58 AM
There would've probably been one in the US but for the minority races serving in the military imho, considering the activeness of the US military forces on the global scale.

But yes, you Jewish people are too damn smart to ever fight any war yourselves, you'd just stand by watching other people fight and benefit from it... my bad.

If the US didn't have a huge class of poor people to serve, it simply wouldn't have such an active military force on the global scale. The only reason the government gets away with having such a bloated military is because it can have one while leaving rich/upper middle class families unaffected.

xmas1997
03-09-2014, 10:03 AM
San Antonio is one of the unique cities of the world, most authorities on the matter will tell you this, similar to Santa Fe.
Not only is it culturally diverse and rich in history, but it is known for architecture, beauty, climate, and food.
It is a big city with a small town atmosphere.

Rogue
03-09-2014, 10:05 AM
If the US didn't have a huge class of poor people to serve, it simply wouldn't have such an active military force on the global scale. The only reason the government gets away with having such a bloated military is because it can have one while leaving rich/upper middle class families unaffected.
So you believe that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would've been avoided if there were no illegals serving in the US military? Fact is there're too many people jealous of our wealth who want to fuck with us any chance they get. Despite the economic hardship and Obama being the president of this country, the US remains the greatest country of the world so we need a strong presence of military force to justify our status, and also to protect ourselves from those malicious countries/organizations who seek to do us harm 24/7.

Suspect
03-09-2014, 10:07 AM
San Antonio is one of the unique cities of the world, most authorities on the matter will tell you this, similar to Santa Fe.
Not only is it culturally diverse and rich in history, but it is known for architecture, beauty, climate, and food.
:rollin

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 10:08 AM
whatever you get, relish it. the closest things to authentic mexican food in los angeles are taco bell, chipotle, and poquito mas

Try El Tepeyac Cafe in East LA. The Hollenbeck de Machaca burrito is awesome there, and they have great enchiladas, beans, and guacamole, and a pretty solid ranchero salsa. In lent they have a good shrimp plate too. Don't order appetizers because the plates are fucking huge, even by San Antonio standards. It's on Evergreen between Wabash and Cesar Chavez, just a little east of Soto. LA also has lots of awesome taco joints. My favorite is King Taco out in East LA, I think on the corner of Soto and Cesar Chavez. They're all over LA (except the west side), but that's the one I used to go to all the time. Great red and green salsas and excellent carnitas, carne asada, and cabeza. The al pastor sucks though; never have had decent al pastor on the American side of the border. Another really good taco joint is Tacos El Gavilan down on South Central. Campos down on Venice Blvd near Koreatown is decent. For something reasonably close to Westwood the best I found was a place called Tacomiendo in Culver City. The beans are shitty there but everything else is pretty solid. Still, it's no comparison whatsoever to El Tepeyac Cafe.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 10:11 AM
can someone fill a young brotha on the whole "mexicans hate blacks" thing??? must be happening everywhere except texas cuz i have yet to get any heat from mexicans...and the mexican women love us.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 10:14 AM

:tu:tu

a lot of beautiful women down here too. i look at it this way, you are what you see/attract. so if you're constantly complaining about fat women, well maybe its because you're fat yourself and naturally, you're going to attract fat women/men.

if you're handsome, dress nice, good job and have some charisma, you tend to attract some beautiful women. i think the fat women excuse is for those who have trouble getting laid, gotta blame it on something.

xmas1997
03-09-2014, 10:18 AM
:tu:tu

a lot of beautiful women down here too. i look at it this way, you are what you see/attract. so if you're constantly complaining about fat women, well maybe its because you're fat yourself and naturally, you're going to attract fat women/men.

if you're handsome, dress nice, good job and have some charisma, you tend to attract some beautiful women. i think the fat women excuse is for those who have trouble getting laid, gotta blame it on something.

This is true. Barkley had to blame it on something. And since he couldn't find much to complain about about S.A. he invented the fat woman critique, which is fast becoming an urban legend.

xmas1997
03-09-2014, 10:20 AM
can someone fill a young brotha on the whole "mexicans hate blacks" thing??? must be happening everywhere except texas cuz i have yet to get any heat from mexicans...and the mexican women love us.

If anything they are just jealous you invented Rap, pants worn half way down your butt, and an over exaggeration of jewelry.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Its not about that. It's about America being so shitty that even illegals don't want to be here.
Doesn't stop them from hopping the borders and leeching off our resources in the first place, though.....

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 10:25 AM
So you believe that the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq would've been avoided if there were no illegals serving in the US military? Fact is there're too many people jealous of our wealth who want to fuck with us any chance they get. Despite the economic hardship and Obama being the president of this country, the US remains the greatest country of the world so we need a strong presence of military force to justify our status, and also to protect ourselves from those malicious countries/organizations who seek to do us harm 24/7.

No, as FkLA said, Hispanics make up a small majority of the military, those wars would have been avoided without the large class of poor people who's only ticket to a better life is serving in the military. There's no fucking way people in congress would have supported a war in Iraq if there was a chance someone who finances their campaigns had a son who would have had to serve.

:lmao greatest country in the world. Germany is far and away the best country in the world.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 10:27 AM

Yeah, Mexican girls go through a stage where they rebel against their parents by dating black men because their parents despise black men.

http://www.impawards.com/2010/posters/our_family_wedding_xlg.jpg

Suspect
03-09-2014, 10:31 AM
and mexican dudes get mad when they see a black dude with a mexican chick. there are a handful of mexican chicks that like black guys, but not a lot.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 10:31 AM
This is true. Barkley had to blame it on something. And since he couldn't find much to complain about about S.A. he invented the fat woman critique, which is fast becoming an urban legend.

i can understand barkley complaining because he if just fat, sloppy and old. the first thing a lot of my friends from out of town want to do is find them a sexy latina chick and they find em with no problem.

If anything they are just jealous you invented Rap, pants worn half way down your butt, and an over exaggeration of jewelry.

nah i doubt that.

xmas1997
03-09-2014, 10:33 AM
i can understand barkley complaining because he if just fat, sloppy and old. the first thing a lot of my friends from out of town want to do is find them a sexy latina chick and they find em with no problem.

nah i doubt that.

Then why are they mimicking you?

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 10:35 AM
Yeah, Mexican girls go through a stage where they rebel against their parents by dating black men because their parents despise black men.

http://www.impawards.com/2010/posters/our_family_wedding_xlg.jpg

i admit i don't see many interracial couples over the age of 40. but this new generation down here? we have no problem mixing it up and breaking down those barriers. i know several brothas who are in serious relationships with hispanic women, some even have children with them, word. the big homie lebomb was married to a hispanic woman and is now engaged to a sexy hispanic woman. we gets it in down here.

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 10:36 AM
No, as FkLA said, Hispanics make up a small majority of the military, those wars would have been avoided without the large class of poor people who's only ticket to a better life is serving in the military. There's no fucking way people in congress would have supported a war in Iraq if there was a chance someone who finances their campaigns had a son who would have had to serve.

:lmao greatest country in the world. Germany is far and away the best country in the world.

LOL all our war machine spending subsidizing the European social democracies since they don't have to spend shit on their militaries when we have our bases there

xmas1997
03-09-2014, 10:38 AM
I think due to the many many military bases here, S.A. is more of a "melting pot" than most other cities in the U.S.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 10:42 AM
Then why are they mimicking you?

jazz, blues, classical and rock music was also stolen from us as well, but i digress:lol

but in short, its not only hispanics that mimic black culture. look at who won the grammy for best hip hop album lol. right now the hiphop culture has taken over and a lot of nonblacks who at one time hated everything rap music stood for, have now learned to adapt to the culture change and embrace it.

xmas1997
03-09-2014, 10:45 AM
jazz, blues, classical and rock music was also stolen from us as well, but i digress:lol

but in short, its not only hispanics that mimic black culture. look at who won the grammy for best hip hop album lol. right now the hiphop culture has taken over and a lot of nonblacks who at one time hated everything rap music stood for, have now learned to adapt to the culture change and embrace it.

Lets not forget Soul.

Suspect
03-09-2014, 10:51 AM

Why are hispanics given a pass to say the N word?

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 10:58 AM
:coffee

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:04 AM
:lol ok who the fuck said SA was diverse? :lmao

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:05 AM
and mexican dudes get mad when they see a black dude with a mexican chick. there are a handful of mexican chicks that like black guys, but not a lot.
This x1000

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:09 AM
And if at some point you have lived in SA, you don't see very many black men with hispanic women. SA mexican women love sticking "with their own kind"

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Why are hispanics given a pass to say the N word?

who is giving them a pass?

besides, i could care less what they call themselves. just don't call me a nigga and we good.

Suspect
03-09-2014, 11:14 AM

besides, i could care less what they call themselves. just don't call me a nigga and we good.
society in general, look at hispanic rappers

lil'mo
03-09-2014, 11:14 AM
Fat Antonio is a barren wasteland where 90% of the population is on some sort of government assistance and proud of it, in addition to the aforementioned beached whales shitting out 3 kids before they hit 18.

:lmao omg so true !

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Oh, and nothing pisses off an Hispanic faster than calling them a Mexican. I dated this one chick, who went apeshit the one time I called her a Mexican, saying "I am a Latina, I am not from Mexico, it is not the same thing." It's good troll material.

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:20 AM

So you haven't run across a shitty Mexican family calling you a negro yet?

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 11:20 AM
Oh, and nothing pisses off an Hispanic faster than calling them a Mexican. I dated this one chick, who went apeshit the one time I called her a Mexican, saying "I am a Latina, I am not from Mexico, it is not the same thing." It's good troll material.

Latina, Mexican, same bullshit. She was still pregnant by the quincinera, correct?

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Latina, Mexican, same bullshit. She was still pregnant by the quincinera, correct?
:lmao very

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 11:22 AM
society in general, look at hispanic rappers

don't listen to hispanic rappers but i don't have a problem with any non black calling each other a nigga. i find it hilarious actually.

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 11:23 AM
So you haven't run across a shitty Mexican family calling you a negro yet?

nah

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 11:27 AM

i think this goes for all races, though. white guys get mad when a brotha is fucking their women, same goes for black men. even though interracial dating is on the rise, people still tend to stay within their race when it comes to serious relationships.

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 11:27 AM

You gotta remember who is preaching this.

A white man living in Arizona. Yeah, like he has any clue how messicans feel. :lmao

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:30 AM
i think this goes for all races, though. white guys get mad when a brotha is fucking their women, same goes for black men. even though interracial dating is on the rise, people still tend to stay within their race when it comes to serious relationships.
Not really, not to the extent mexican dudes get pissed off. Black women get pissed off more when they see black dudes fucking white women, Mexicans wanna fight when they see black dudes with their women. They'll either try and fight, or jump you, because they know no other race is attracted to them. Also, they are possessive as fuck, which is why they get pissed off so much, that and their hate for niggas.

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 11:31 AM

Fat joe breakfast club interview if you got time.

19:30 mark.

http://youtu.be/ciAJNXAVrtA

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 11:33 AM
You gotta remember who is preaching this.

A white man living in Arizona. Yeah, like he has any clue how messicans feel. :lmao

:lmao right, cause it's not like Arizona is full of Mexicans or anything.

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 11:36 AM
:lmao right, cause it's not like Arizona is full of Mexicans or anything.

You speak Spanish now? :lmao

Not only losing your land but your language.:lmao

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Fat joe breakfast club interview if you got time.

props, i'll check that out. fat joe is puerto rican and ricans get that n word pass towards blacks because they have african ancestry.

Not really, not to the extent mexican dudes get pissed off. Black women get pissed off more when they see black dudes fucking white women, Mexicans wanna fight when they see black dudes with their women. They'll either try and fight, or jump you, because they know no other race is attracted to them. Also, they are possessive as fuck, which is why they get pissed off so much, that and their hate for niggas.

thats unfortunate, but i have yet to witness that or heard any stories about mexican males with that much hatred in their hearts toward black men lol. most of the migos in san antonio are cool as fuck.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 11:38 AM
You speak Spanish now? :lmao

Not only losing your land but your language.:lmao

I know plenty of Mexicans who speak English.

:lol I don't even live in Arizona anymore
:lol you acting like I'm losing anything when my tax dollars pay for your Lone Star Card

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 11:39 AM
props, i'll check that out. fat joe is puerto rican and ricans get that n word pass towards blacks because they have african ancestry.

thats unfortunate, but i have yet to witness that or heard any stories about mexican males with that much hatred in their hearts toward black men lol. most of the migos in san antonio are cool as fuck.
Yeah they might seem cool, but they are some jealous fuckers :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Trill is right to some extent only because Mexicans and blacks have the whole minority thing in common right now. When Mexicans pop out enough babies to become the majority in this country, have all the power and no longer need to band together with other minorities, they'll be more oppressive towards blacks than white people ever were :lol

Trill Clinton
03-09-2014, 11:44 AM
Suspect (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=41158), if you're single, come to my frats pajama jam party on march 22nd. guaranteed you will see some sexy women of all races. you want a break from all the fat whales you see? then show up. a bunch of sexy bitches with little to no clothes on will be there. come out, doggie.

follow the twitter link for more details:https://twitter.com/BBOSigmas

if you're not single, come anyways and bring ya girl:toast

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah they might seem cool, but they are some jealous fuckers :lol

How would you know? are you Mexican?

Let me guess your Asian.

its funny trill been in San Antonio all his life and never had a problem with messicans.

but some nobody's on the internet know how messicans feel toward blacks? Yeah ok.:lol

Suspect
03-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Suspect (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=41158), if you're single, come to my frats pajama jam party on march 22nd. guaranteed you will see some sexy women of all races. you want a break from all the fat whales you see? then show up. a bunch of sexy bitches with little to no clothes on will be there. come out, doggie.

follow the twitter link for more details:https://twitter.com/BBOSigmas

if you're not single, come anyways and bring ya girl:toast
Random, but I probably will hit that up with a few of my peeps :toast

Relevancy
03-09-2014, 11:54 AM
Oh, and nothing pisses off an Hispanic faster than calling them a Mexican. I dated this one chick, who went apeshit the one time I called her a Mexican, saying "I am a Latina, I am not from Mexico, it is not the same thing." It's good troll material.So what if your from Mexico? Nothing wrong with being Mexican, I hate people who are ashamed of their culture, sure you were born here, but you are still the son/daughter of Mexicans who most of the time, are born in Mexico and migrated here. No matter what generation you are, whether the second, third, or fourth, blood is still blood. Mexican music is enough for its people to take pride on the culture itself, seems to me your speaking about ignorant Hispanics.

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:02 PM
How would you know? are you Mexican?

Let me guess your Asian.

its funny trill been in San Antonio all his life and never had a problem with messicans.

but some nobody's on the internet know how messicans feel toward blacks? Yeah ok.:lol

No, I've seen it firsthand. Dated Mexican girls who had really shitty families, they like to use the words "negro" and n!gger alot. My roommate got jumped by 5 Mexicans in the club. One girl went on about her ex who was Mexican and she said hated "******s". Coming from somewhere diverse to living in SA for 5 years, yeah I've seen it.

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 12:07 PM
No, I've seen it firsthand. Dated Mexican girls who had really shitty families, they like to use the word "negro" alot. My roommate got jumped by 5 Mexicans in the club. One girl went on about her ex who was Mexican and she said hated "******s". Coming from somewhere diverse to living in SA for 5 years, yeah I've seen it.

So why hasn't TC seen any of this? He's lived in San Antonio, Mexico for years. I'm not buying it brah.

maybe you just hang out and date shitty people.

Relevancy
03-09-2014, 12:07 PM
No, I've seen it firsthand. Dated Mexican girls who had really shitty families, they like to use the words "negro" and n!gger alot. My roommate got jumped by 5 Mexicans in the club. One girl went on about her ex who was Mexican and she said hated "******s". Coming from somewhere diverse to living in SA for 5 years, yeah I've seen it.Dude..... then you are dating the Mexicans who are the equivalent to hill billies, hood rats. Damn, you must be dating the ugly ones.

Relevancy
03-09-2014, 12:08 PM
holy hell that guy is dating the hood rats:lmao:lmao

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:11 PM
So why hasn't TC seen any of this? He's lived in San Antonio, Mexico for years. I'm not buying it brah.

maybe you just hang out and date shitty people.

People have different experiences.

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:12 PM
Dude..... then you are dating the Mexicans who are the equivalent to hill billies, hood rats. Damn, you must be dating the ugly ones.

SA mexican women are really all the same. If it's not true, then why do most of them have babies by the time they are 18?

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 12:18 PM
People have different experiences.

The bads.

SA mexican women are really all the same. If it's not true, then why do most of them have babies by the time they are 18?

You dated hood rat Mexicans brah. You have no room to talk.:lol

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:21 PM

The bads.

You dated hood rat Mexicans brah. You have no room to talk.:lol
Statistics prove San Antonio Mexican women in general are hoodrats.

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Statistics prove San Antonio Mexican women in general are hoodrats.

Link?:lol

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:32 PM
Link?:lol
But Texas still ranks fourth highest for teen birth rate — 52 per 1,000 girls ages 15-19 — as of 2010. In the central and southwest sections of Bexar County, the rate is 137 per 1,000, almost four times the national average that year. Latinas have the highest teen birth rate of any ethnic group in the state and Bexar County.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Texas-high-teen-birth-rate-carries-price-beyond-3533685.php

There were 2,952 babies born to girls age 19 and younger in Bexar County last year. That's more than the entire population of some small Texas towns and the enrollment on some college campuses. It is also enough to fill 134 kindergarten classes in 2016 when the babies born in 2011 become school age, according to Project Worth, the city of San Antonio's teen pregnancy prevention program. Bexar has witnessed a significant decline in teen births since the mid-1990s. The numbers, however, still remain 50 percent higher than the national average and deserve attention. It is sad to note that among the teen moms in Bexar County who gave birth last year, 510 were having their second child.

According to statistics cited by the city, teen childbearing in Bexar County cost local taxpayers $63.9 million last year in health care, child welfare, incarceration and lost revenue. The statewide price tag for teen pregnancy is about $1.2 billion a year. But the problem is greater than dollars and cents.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/opinion/editorials/article/Teen-birth-rate-remains-a-problem-3535349.php

At a press conference Tuesday morning, the Metropolitan Health District (http://www.sanantonio.gov/health/) released a report revealing a continued, steady decrease in teen pregnancy birth rates (per 1,000 females ages 15-19) in Bexar County, dropping from 68.8% in 2000 to 42.8% in 2012.

According to the Texas-wide data book released by the Center for Public Priority Priorities (CPPP), child poverty rates increased by 47% from 2000 to 2011. Bexar County children fared better than the state with child poverty increased by 12.8% during that time period with a similar population growth rate of about 18.5%. In 2000, 22.7% of Bexar County children lived in poverty, which has since increased to 25.6% in 2011.

http://therivardreport.com/teen-pregnancies-falling-in-san-antonio-but-city-still-lags-behind-national-average/

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:34 PM
http://y1nadlvtjcaexjuo.zippykid.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/teen-prgnancy-2012.png

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:35 PM
TEEN BIRTHS IN BEXAR COUNTY
The teen birth rate in Bexar County decreased significantly from 1996 to 2010, still:
 There were almost 3000 births to girls ages 19 and under, and the county teen birth rate was 47% higher
than the national average.
 In seven zip code areas, teen birth rates were 3 to 4 times the national rate.
 510 teen moms ages 19 and under gave birth to a subsequent child.
 While the birth rate among Hispanic teens declined significantly from 2005 to 2010, it still exceeds that
of non-Hispanic White and African American teens.
 Teen births resulted in almost $64 million in expenses to local taxpayers.

https://www.saafdn.org/document.doc?id=592

Suspect
03-09-2014, 12:35 PM
People do have different experiences, and according to the link TC showed me im gonna assume he's part of some black fraternity or something. He probably hangs out with mostly blacks.

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:38 PM
The Metro Health District told City Council that in 2012, 2755 babies were born in unmarried mothers between the ages of 15 and 19, and 610 of those were the young teen's second baby.

San Antonio's birth rate for women 15-19 was 41.8 per 1,000, 46% higher than the national rate.

Read more: http://www.woai.com/articles/woai-local-news-119078/sa-council-approves-teen-pregnancy-plan-12042338/#ixzz2vUKoCYgr

Read more: http://www.woai.com/articles/woai-local-news-119078/sa-council-approves-teen-pregnancy-plan-12042338/#ixzz2vUKRugm0

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 12:40 PM
https://www.sanantonio.gov/Portals/0/Files/health/HealthyLiving/TeenFactSheet.pdf

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Trill is right to some extent only because Mexicans and blacks have the whole minority thing in common right now. When Mexicans pop out enough babies to become the majority in this country, have all the power and no longer need to band together with other minorities, they'll be more oppressive towards blacks than white people ever were :lol

The Mexicans are going to kill 1/3rd of blacks and make the rest pick cotton?

Suspect
03-09-2014, 12:48 PM
If they do that then their illegal family members wont have a job tbh

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 12:49 PM
Statistics.

welp the numbers have been going down since 2000 so that's a start.

Katherine Robinson
03-09-2014, 12:52 PM

If that was their platform when running for office, you could give them 1/3rd of the electorals off the bat.

xmas1997
03-09-2014, 08:22 PM
:lol ok who the fuck said SA was diverse? :lmao

I did and it's true, and certainly a hell of a lot better place to live than a cesspool like Houston.

Rogue
03-09-2014, 11:02 PM

Can't argue against the bold part tbh, wish my niggas Manstein and Guderian were still alive so they'd witness how great today's Germany is :depressed

With that said, I don't think the US would've remained inactive after the 9/11 attack, Iraq war would've been avoided probably, but Afghanistan is a whole different story. It's not just that Hispanics are the majority of the military, the poor are always in majority (from the middle class down) and they have no choice but to put on the uniforms if the US couldn't get enough beaners to fight for her. While Washington doesn't give a shit about Hispanics, they don't give two shits about us common folks either, so you guys are lucky that you could go studying in college and get employed after graduation without spending a minute in the barrack, unlike those picklebreath young dudes, unless your parents are filthy rich (like Kilroy's parents in the Dive from Clausen's pier, which I suppose they're not). Meanwhile, the richest people could always find a way for their kids to avoid the military duty.

HarlemHeat37
03-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Wow, those San Antonio teen pregnancy numbers are outrageous, tbh:lol..

After reading that, I wouldn't even look at a Hispanic woman in Texas:lol, fucking holes-in-your-condom hoes..

FkLA
03-10-2014, 09:31 AM
I've only read a couple of djohns posts but that was enough to know he has had little to no interaction with Mexicans in SA. Be honest bro, other than downtown your chink ass probably never even ventured outside the UTSA area tbh.

FkLA
03-10-2014, 09:43 AM
So what if your from Mexico? Nothing wrong with being Mexican, I hate people who are ashamed of their culture, sure you were born here, but you are still the son/daughter of Mexicans who most of the time, are born in Mexico and migrated here. No matter what generation you are, whether the second, third, or fourth, blood is still blood. Mexican music is enough for its people to take pride on the culture itself, seems to me your speaking about ignorant Hispanics.

The guy is talking out of his ass. I've spent most of my life in South and Southeast SA and everyone calls themselves Mexican. You might get some of those people that are ashamed and call themselves Hispanic up in the north side but that hardly represents all of SA. Not even close actually.

Personally I don't consider them real Mexicans. Once you've lost your hard-working and family principles and start abusing the system and having kids before marriage they're more American than Mexican. But the point still stands and regardless of my opinion on it they still call themselves Mexicans. Come down to the South side and ask any guy what their race...alot of them don't even know Spanish and they'll still say Mexican.

FkLA
03-10-2014, 10:09 AM
And if at some point you have lived in SA, you don't see very many black men with hispanic women. SA mexican women love sticking "with their own kind"

Yep, I was right. The farthest south youve been is downtown.

Why does a chink suddenly think he's an expert on what Mexican men feel? :lol

I have no racist thoughts when I see a Mexican and black couple much less want to fight the guy. You're posts in this thread are cringeworthy. Real tak, no trolling and not just based on this thread...it seems like you're the kind of stupid that thinks you know more than you do and that thinks they have everything figured out. Very bene-esque tbh.

DD
03-10-2014, 10:25 AM
Germany is far and away the best country in the world.

:tu

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 12:26 PM
I've only read a couple of djohns posts but that was enough to know he has had little to no interaction with Mexicans in SA. Be honest bro, other than downtown your chink ass probably never even ventured outside the UTSA area tbh.
I actually lived on the NW side, and the medical center, fyi.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Yep, I was right. The farthest south youve been is downtown.

Why does a chink suddenly think he's an expert on what Mexican men feel? :lol

I have no racist thoughts when I see a Mexican and black couple much less want to fight the guy. You're posts in this thread are cringeworthy. Real tak, no trolling and not just based on this thread...it seems like you're the kind of stupid that thinks you know more than you do and that thinks they have everything figured out. Very bene-esque tbh.
You Messican? You seem mad.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 12:27 PM
I did and it's true, and certainly a hell of a lot better place to live than a cesspool like Houston.
SA has one nice side of town. And no, SA is not diverse.

Suspect
03-10-2014, 01:11 PM
2 areas im most familiar with, but ive been to other areas frequently.

and fkla does seem pretty emotional

Suspect
03-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Wow, those San Antonio teen pregnancy numbers are outrageous, tbh:lol..

After reading that, I wouldn't even look at a Hispanic woman in Texas:lol, fucking holes-in-your-condom hoes..
they are fertile as fuck. look at them for 10 seconds straight and they might get pregnant

The Gemini Method
03-10-2014, 01:33 PM
they are fertile as fuck. look at them for 10 seconds straight and they might get pregnant

In L.A., if you make even simple eye contact they preggers. That shit is fertile grounds...that's why I look elsewhere when crossing paths with a Latina woman.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 01:53 PM
the nw side has parts that are just as bad as the east side and west side. i've seen some of those neighborhoods around holmes, john jay and tafthttp://i59.tinypic.com/4j0qh0.png

but i do agree a lot of the hispanic women are fertile. two of my close calls were from mexican chicks.http://i59.tinypic.com/195v1d.jpg

mrsmaalox
03-10-2014, 02:25 PM
Uh I don't think fertility is the issue with lower income Hispanic women---I think it's irresponsibility and careless attitudes about birth control.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Uh I don't think fertility is the issue with lower income Hispanic women---I think it's irresponsibility and careless attitudes about birth control.
yup

DeadlyDynasty
03-10-2014, 03:12 PM
The closer you are to the equator the more fertile you are

Suspect
03-10-2014, 03:27 PM
the nw side has parts that are just as bad as the east side and west side. i've seen some of those neighborhoods around holmes, john jay and tafthttp://i59.tinypic.com/4j0qh0.png

but i do agree a lot of the hispanic women are fertile. two of my close calls were from mexican chicks.http://i59.tinypic.com/195v1d.jpg
Taft? Bridgewood I can kind of understand...that neighborhood is like a ..."nice" ghetto. But alamo ranch in general is nice.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Taft? Bridgewood I can kind of understand...that neighborhood is like a ..."nice" ghetto. But alamo ranch in general is nice.

there is also a trailer park across the street from the school and if you go a few miles down culebra, welcome to the NW hood.

Suspect
03-10-2014, 04:09 PM
there is also a trailer park across the street from the school and if you go a few miles down culebra, welcome to the NW hood.
Forgot about that trailer park, and Les Harrison? true :lol

007nites
03-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Only thing good about SA are the fast food places, buffet's, and restaurants.

xmas1997
03-10-2014, 05:20 PM
SA has one nice side of town. And no, SA is not diverse.

Wrong, just because you say so does not make it so. In fact, because you said it, probably lends more credence to the opposite of your contention, thankfully.
The military influence has diversified this city and that is a well known fact.
Sorry, you fail again! Go back to school, or we will have to school you.
:lol

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 06:30 PM

I find it amazing that Blacks still don't realize how much Mexicans loathe them. It seems like the Mexican-Americans are a bit more lenient towards Blacks, but the Mexicans who come from Mexico seem to absolutely hate Blacks. They seem to hold some type of grudge against Black people, but it's odd because many Mexicans are coming into contact for the first time with Blacks when they hop the border and come to the U.S.(Yes, there are a few Afro-Mexicanos but they're marginalized out in Mexico) Blacks love to complain about the White Man yet they don't understand Spanish so they won't know what the term "Mayate" means and why Mexicans use the term frequently :lol Blacks should at least know about how Mexicans are killing Blacks in California but those Mofos live under a rock :rollin

FkLA
03-10-2014, 06:54 PM
If by emotional you mean cringing and laughing, then yeah I am. I don't get offended easily...the pregnancy stuff for example--there's a lot of truth to that bc of the reasons maloox mentioned. Plenty of other faults too, we ain't perfect. The shit you mentioned though is dumb as hell though tbh.

NW side is UTSA btw. Medical area is like 5 mins away with no traffic. Make the 25 min drive to the South or just go down to Culebra and see if they tell you they're Hispanic not Mexican. You'll come back with your eyes fully shut tbh. :lol

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Lmaoooo@ red hawks post.

sook
03-10-2014, 07:01 PM

Djohn, do you goto the UTHSCSA?

sook
03-10-2014, 07:02 PM
I find it amazing that Blacks still don't realize how much Mexicans loathe them. It seems like the Mexican-Americans are a bit more lenient towards Blacks, but the Mexicans who come from Mexico seem to absolutely hate Blacks. They seem to hold some type of grudge against Black people, but it's odd because many Mexicans are coming into contact for the first time with Blacks when they hop the border and come to the U.S.(Yes, there are a few Afro-Mexicanos but they're marginalized out in Mexico) Blacks love to complain about the White Man yet they don't understand Spanish so they won't know what the term "Mayate" means and why Mexicans use the term frequently :lol Blacks should at least know about how Mexicans are killing Blacks in California but those Mofos live under a rock :rollin

wtf? :lmao

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 07:04 PM
wtf? :lmao

?

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 07:08 PM
Whites want mexicans to hate blacks sooooo bad

Rogue
03-10-2014, 07:09 PM
my nigga djohn has a remarkable gift for trolling but you can't expect someone who grew up learning Marxism & Maoism to know more about the US than a 5yr old American kid does, tbh.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Let them be dumb.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 07:17 PM
Do you know what "Mayate" means?

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 07:18 PM
Djohn, do you goto the UTHSCSA?
Naw, I lived right by there though.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Do you know what "Mayate" means?
Yea, whats the point?

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 07:23 PM
Yea, whats the point?
The point is that is used in a deragatory way towards blacks. Saying Whites want Mexicans to hate blacks is dumb.

FkLA
03-10-2014, 07:25 PM

Mexican-Americans basically mimick blacks, so no hate there.

Loathe is a strong word, I'd say it's unfamiliarity. Racial slurs don't get thrown around openly unless theres racial tension in the area, and in that case slurs get thrown around from both sides. Negro literally means black in Spanish so if a Spanish calls them that there's no racism behind it tbh.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 07:26 PM

Trust me, Mexicans hate Blacks much more than any White Man.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 07:33 PM

Loathe is a strong word, I'd say it's unfamiliarity. Racial slurs don't get thrown around openly unless theres racial tension in the area, and in that case slurs get thrown around from both sides. Negro literally means black in Spanish so if a Spanish calls them that there's no racism behind it tbh.
Oh you know for sure? :lol

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 07:39 PM

I dunno bro, I'm Cubano and I've heard the way Mexicans speak about Blacks in Spanish. I do agree with you on Mexican-Americans mimicking Blacks, about the term "Negro" my family and most Hispanic families I know barely use that term. We always call Black People "Morenos" and the only time I hear my mom or abuela use that term its always a compliment like "Negrita Linda" or something positive. I dunno man, maybe it's just a culture thing for us. What do you think about the Ethnic Cleansing that went on in some parts of Cali with Mexicans killing Blacks regardless if it was Black Women and Children? That really seems like hate if you ask me.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 07:42 PM
Trust me

Nah

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Nah

How silly of me to try to warn a coon of possible danger. Carry on.

FkLA
03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Oh you know for sure? :lol

This is the shit I'm talking about tbh.

Calling someone black isn't racist, which is what negro translates to in Spanish. You're a little chink that doesn't know a lick of Spanish yet you got it all figured out...how does that make any sense? :lol

Suspect
03-10-2014, 07:51 PM
My mom, grandma and dad have all told me on some real shit how Mexicans act towards them/blacks. They have all been here in Texas for a while, not even just san antonio... hooks/texarkana. Mexicans like to stick together...white man writes their check so why hate them?

calling a black "mayate" is racist, dont sugarcoat that shit. This dude at work was talking about some black dude and mid convo he switched to spanish and said mayate thinking I wouldnt understand. called him out on that shit and he was all :cry pls dont report me :cry

RD2191
03-10-2014, 07:52 PM
My mom, grandma and dad have all told me on some real shit how Mexicans act towards them/blacks. They have all been here in Texas for a while, not even just san antonio... hooks/texarkana. Mexicans like to stick together...white man writes their check so why hate them?
:lolI know plenty of Mexicans who own their own businesses and write the white man checks.

RD2191
03-10-2014, 07:53 PM
What the hell are you guys even arguing about? Houston and Dallas are shit stains on the state of Texas.

Suspect
03-10-2014, 07:53 PM
:lolI know plenty of Mexicans who own their own businesses and write the white man checks.
this is as dumb as the "im not racist, I work with black people"

RD2191
03-10-2014, 07:54 PM
this is as dumb as the "im not racist, I work with black people"
That makes zero sense.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 07:57 PM
How silly of me to try to warn a coon of possible danger. Carry on.

Sorry bruh, but I refuse to buy in to ur scare tactics. My closest friend is from michoacan mexico and we're like brothers. I think ill be alright.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 07:57 PM
Why do cubans kiss whitey's ass so much? Its disgusting.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 07:59 PM
This is the shit I'm talking about tbh.

Calling someone black isn't racist, which is what negro translates to in Spanish. You're a little chink that doesn't know a lick of Spanish yet you got it all figured out...how does that make any sense? :lol

Negro means black in English too. So it's ok to say it then?

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 08:00 PM
What the hell are you guys even arguing about? Houston and Dallas are shit stains on the state of Texas.
Yet the eye popping birth rates come from SA.

RD2191
03-10-2014, 08:02 PM
Yet the eye popping birth rates come from SA.
And? SA is still a great city. Houston and Dallas are shitty as hell. Crackheads and hookers everywhere.

FkLA
03-10-2014, 08:03 PM
I dunno bro, I'm Cubano and I've heard the way Mexicans speak about Blacks in Spanish. I do agree with you on Mexican-Americans mimicking Blacks, about the term "Negro" my family and most Hispanic families I know barely use that term. We always call Black People "Morenos" and the only time I hear my mom or abuela use that term its always a compliment like "Negrita Linda" or something positive. I dunno man, maybe it's just a culture thing for us. What do you think about the Ethnic Cleansing that went on in some parts of Cali with Mexicans killing Blacks regardless if it was Black Women and Children? That really seems like hate if you ask me.

Not sure, maybe bc Cubanos have some black in them they're more sensitive when it comes to the word? I do know that it gets thrown freely amongst Mexicans bc it doesn't have a racist meaning. It's even used as an endearing nickname for darker skinned Mexicans, off the top of my head look up El Negro Sandoval for example. If it was truly meant to be racist it wouldn't be used as freely obviously.

The ethnic cleansing stuff I never heard about. When did this happen and whats the story behind it tbh ?

RD2191
03-10-2014, 08:04 PM
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-leads-nation-in-births-among-young-mothers-1585342.php

RD2191
03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
"More girls under 15 give birth in Houston than any other U.S. city, according to a new national report, and many of the city's teen moms have additional children before they turn 20."

Suspect
03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
2009?

FkLA
03-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Negro means black in English too. So it's ok to say it then?

With one glaring difference, the word doesn't have a negative history in Mexico like it does here. You're making a fool of yourself tbh.

RD2191
03-10-2014, 08:06 PM
Si

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 08:08 PM
Sorry bruh, but I refuse to buy in to ur scare tactics. My closest friend is from michoacan mexico and we're like brothers. I think ill be alright.

Take a trip to Mexico and see how much they like you out there son, and no I'm not talking about the vacation spots, go to a downtown area. I can almost guarantee you won't make it out alive :rollin

Suspect
03-10-2014, 08:13 PM
Take a trip to Mexico and see how much they like you out there son, and no I'm not talking about the vacation spots, go to a downtown area. I can almost guarantee you won't make it out alive :rollin
I went to Cozumel when I was 14. cool place

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 08:14 PM
With one glaring difference, the word doesn't have a negative history in Mexico like it does here. You're making a fool of yourself tbh.
:lol Yes it does, you might want to learn how the word actually came about in referring to Africans as lifeless objects.

FkLA
03-10-2014, 08:15 PM

calling a black "mayate" is racist, dont sugarcoat that shit. This dude at work was talking about some black dude and mid convo he switched to spanish and said mayate thinking I wouldnt understand. called him out on that shit and he was all :cry pls dont report me :cry

Mayate is racist. Noone is saying otherwise.

Keep up tbh.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:16 PM

Been there 3 times doggie and was embraced with love. Went once as a kid and twice as an adult. The mexican
Cucuy was nowhere in sight. I have noticed a lot of whitr people come up missing in mexico, tho.

sook
03-10-2014, 08:19 PM
?

Sorry, as a white with little proficiency in Spanish I never knew that.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Been there 3 times doggie and was embraced with love. Went once as a kid and twice as an adult. The mexican
Cucuy was nowhere in sight. I have noticed a lot of whitr people come up missing in mexico, tho.

And where did you stay, tbh?

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:26 PM
this cac reaaaaally wants me to be afraid of mexicanshttp://i57.tinypic.com/2ylabkn.jpg

FkLA
03-10-2014, 08:28 PM

:lol Hell get some looks just like if I went into the middle of Africa, but simply bc of unfamiliarity. If anything where to happen to him it would be bc they see him as an American and thus an easy target...not bc of the color of his skin.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 08:30 PM
Not sure, maybe bc Cubanos have some black in them they're more sensitive when it comes to the word? I do know that it gets thrown freely amongst Mexicans bc it doesn't have a racist meaning. It's even used as an endearing nickname for darker skinned Mexicans, off the top of my head look up El Negro Sandoval for example. If it was truly meant to be racist it wouldn't be used as freely obviously.

The ethnic cleansing stuff I never heard about. When did this happen and whats the story behind it tbh ?

Hmm, that probably is why we use it less. But I'm not so worried about the term "Negro" but more about the term "Mayate". I can't tell you how many times I've heard the term "Pinche Mayates" etc but anyway this Ethnic Cleansing thing had been going on since the late 90s but really intensified in the 2000s and yet the whole time it was under-reported by the media probably because it probably just would've made racial tensions even worse. You can read some articles about this to get an idea of what was going on :
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2006/winter/la-blackout
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-from-california-city/
http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigration/mexican_gangs_ethnic_cleansing_blacks_in_la.htm

PS- I googled "El Negro Sandaval", he's pretty dark for a Mexican and I see that he plays Futbol. Is he any good tbh?

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:30 PM
this red hawk dude is painting mexicans as some savages. i would be offended if i was mexican.

FkLA
03-10-2014, 08:31 PM
:lol Yes it does, you might want to learn how the word actually came about in referring to Africans as lifeless objects.

Smgdh at this little chink.

It's a descriptive term nothing more. I've used the word, know plenty of people that have that as a nickname and even gave an example of a professional soccer player with the nickname. Now would it really be used as a nickname so openly if it had a negative, racist meaning behind it?

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 08:32 PM
this cac reaaaaally wants me to be afraid of mexicanshttp://i57.tinypic.com/2ylabkn.jpg

Bro, I don't want you to be afraid of Mexicans. What I'm trying to tell you is that the Average Mexican does not like your kind. It's that simple.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:33 PM
GOAT novela. used to watch this with my homie abel after school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYqjOMCl-Hk

he introduced me to a la cama con porcel. had a lot of bad mexican bitches on there, word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyPFAsfEX9k

Kool Bob Love
03-10-2014, 08:35 PM

http://youtu.be/HqiWFLsgVi4

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Bro, I don't want you to be afraid of Mexicans. What I'm trying to tell you is that the Average Mexican does not like your kind. It's that simple.

oh okay. well until i experience it firsthand i'll just take your word for it.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 08:37 PM
oh okay. well until i experience it firsthand i'll just take your word for it.

K, keep thinking Mexicans like you son :rollin

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 08:40 PM
Smgdh at this little chink.

It's a descriptive term nothing more. I've used the word, know plenty of people that have that as a nickname and even gave an example of a professional soccer player with the nickname. Now would it really be used as a nickname so openly if it had a negative, racist meaning behind it?
I'm guessing you don't know how it originated into the Spanish Language.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:40 PM
K, keep thinking Mexicans like you son :rollin

i will and you keep thinking they hate me lol

TE
03-10-2014, 08:41 PM
Mexican people don't think much of Black people down here unless the topic is sports (real talk, not being racist). I know that view is a bit myopic but I'd assume that's the consensus in San Antonio, too?

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:43 PM
when did white people become experts on the mexican psyche?

ginobili's bald spot
03-10-2014, 08:43 PM

Most Mexicans don't like black people. This is pretty common knowledge for anyone who has been out in the real world. How do you not know this? It's not even up for debate. I have no idea what white people have to do with anything.

Red Hawk #21
03-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Most Mexicans don't like black people. This is pretty common knowledge for anyone who has been out in the real world. How do you not know this? It's not even up for debate. I have no idea what white people have to do with anything.

I honestly don't know how someone can be as delusional as he is :wow

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Trill is a member of the Black Panthers.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:46 PM

there is no debate cuz its not true. sorry gringo

Suspect
03-10-2014, 08:49 PM
Mexican people don't think much of Black people down here unless the topic is sports (real talk, not being racist). I know that view is a bit myopic but I'd assume that's the consensus in San Antonio, too?
pretty much

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 08:50 PM
pretty much

can you share your experience with hatred from a mexican because you're black?

ginobili's bald spot
03-10-2014, 08:51 PM
there is no debate cuz its not true. sorry gringo

:lol Getting called a mayate as soon as you walk away and not even knowing it.

Kool Bob Love
03-10-2014, 08:53 PM
I bet TC has had more problems with WHITE people in San Antonio than Mexicans.

RD2191
03-10-2014, 08:54 PM
My best friends are Black, growing up the Blacks and Mexicans were all homies at school and partied together.

Suspect
can you share your experience with hatred from a mexican because you're black?
Already said about my family. Other than that its just the general feel I get from them at times when

1)talking to a hispanic chick(rare ones that like us)

2)have had my mexican friends tell me about their parents/family not liking blacks

3) and have gotten into conflicts cause of straight up racism. yes i have had them straight up be racist to me before and they swam in the riverwalk cause of it :lol

and a funny note but not to be took serious, what lefty pointed out about the chicks on backpage not liking us :cry

Trill Clinton
let me dead this silly debate right now, FkLA, do you call black people mayate after speaking to them and do you hate blacks?

djohn2oo8

Kool Bob Love
Thread full of Sawm and Asians taking about how Mexicans feel about blacks.

TE
03-10-2014, 08:56 PM

:lol tbh, there's only like 2-3 (maybe) Mexican's in this thread and we got commentary from Asian's and white people. Beautiful :cry

ginobili's bald spot
03-10-2014, 08:56 PM
A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area.
January 25, 2013|By Sam Quinones, Richard Winton and Joe Mozingo

Email

The trouble began soon after they arrived.

The black family—a mother, three teenage children and a 10-year-old boy—moved into a little yellow home in Compton over Christmas vacation.

When a friend came to visit, four men in a black SUV pulled up and called him a "******," saying black people were barred from the neighborhood, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies. They jumped out, drew a gun on him and beat him with metal pipes.

It was just the beginning of what detectives said was a campaign by a Latino street gang to force an African American family to leave.

The attacks on the family are the latest in a series of violent incidents in which Latino gangs targeted blacks in parts of greater Los Angeles over the last decade.

Compton, with a population of about 97,000, was predominantly black for many years. It is now 65% Latino and 33% black, according to the 2010 U.S. census. But it's not only historically black areas that have been targeted.

Federal authorities have alleged in several indictments in the last decade that the Mexican Mafia prison gang has ordered street gangs under its control to attack African Americans. Leaders of the Azusa 13 gang were sentenced to lengthy prison terms earlier this month for leading a policy of attacking African American residents and expelling them from the town.

Similar attacks have taken place in Harbor Gateway, Highland Park, Pacoima, San Bernardino, Canoga Park and Wilmington, among other places. In the Compton case, sheriff's officials say the gang appears to have been acting on its own initiative.

Sheriff's detectives said Friday they had arrested Jeffrey Aguilar, 19, of Gardena and Efren Marquez, 21, of Rialto, both alleged members of the Compton Varrio 155 gang, and are continuing to look for more assailants.

"This family has no gang ties whatsoever," Sheriff's Lt. Richard Westin said. "They are complete innocent victims here."

The 19-year-old family friend managed to break free that first day and run into the house, where the children were the only ones at home.

The attackers left, but a half-hour later a crowd of as many as 20 people stood on the lawn yelling threats and epithets. A beer bottle crashed through the living room window as the youngsters watched in horror.

"They were scared if they called the sheriff they'd be killed," Westin said. "So they called their mom, who called the Sheriff's Department."

The gang members were gone by the time deputies arrived, but they kept coming back, almost daily, driving by slowly until they got someone's attention, then yelling racial insults and telling them to leave. The mother sent the children to live with relatives and is now packing up to leave herself.

"This gang has always made it clear they have a racial hatred for black people," said Westin, who has worked in the area for more than two decades. "They justify in their own sick minds because of their rivalry with the Compton black gangs. They repeatedly used racial epithets, they use racial hatred graffiti and they tag up the black church a lot."

At the home on 153rd Street on Friday, the rain-drenched street was empty and quiet. But the gang's presence was clear.

Its tags marked several long walls, stop signs, curbs and school crossing signs — often with the nicknames of individual gang members included.

Crews remove the graffiti almost every morning.

Down the street, the Greater Holy Faith Missionary Baptist Church — a remnant from the time when Compton was almost all black — is often tagged, most recently, just below the cross.

Neighbors say its pastors come on Sundays and no longer live in the area.

"This is a typical American family," said Sheriff's Capt. Mike Parker. "It is tragic that it can happen in America, let alone L.A. County. We are not going to tolerate it."

Sheriff's detectives have searched 11 locations in Compton, Gardena and Rialto and are hoping to make more arrests.

Aguilar is accused of beating the family friend with the pipes and Marquez is accused of waving a gun in his face.

Deputies also arrested a juvenile gang member who fought with one of them during a search and tried to grab the officer's pistol.

Compton Councilwoman Yvonne Arceneaux said she was deeply troubled by the incident.

"I'm floored," she said. "That's blatant to tell a family you can't live in this area because you are black. That's just shocking."

Two decades ago, when Arceneaux joined the Compton City Council, she said that older blacks occupied the well-maintained, small homes in the neighborhood. But as they died or moved away, Latinos moved in.

Although she noted cultural differences between blacks and Latinos, she said she thought they were minor.

Arceneaux said she plans to reach out to the family and get the City Council involved.

"We need to address these issues," she said. "Because if they continue to fester like this, then it can spread to the whole city."

Latino gang attacks on African Americans have occurred periodically since the 1990s in Compton.

Johnathan Quevedo, a security guard and college student, said he was shot and wounded by four Latino gang members in 2007.

Quevedo, who has African American features he inherited from his Panamanian mother, said he was walking to the Metro to take a train to his job at the downtown Marriott Hotel one morning when four Latino youths with shaved heads jumped from an SUV and ran at him. One shot him in the head, and Quevedo spent the next year recuperating.

"They didn't know who I was. I didn't know who they were," Quevedo said. "I got shot because of my skin color, because I'm a black male."

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 09:00 PM
the divide and conquer attempts in here are getting sad now. i got people using paid backpage whores and gang members as examples of the "average mexican"http://i57.tinypic.com/2ylabkn.jpg

do ya history. blacks and mexicans are brothers. the 2nd president of mexico was black, word. vicente guerrero.

ginobili's bald spot
03-10-2014, 09:01 PM
:lol I guess the NY Times and LA Times are making stuff up too

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 16 — The Latino gang members were looking for a black person, any black person, to shoot, the police said, and they found one. Cheryl Green, perched near her scooter chatting with friends, was shot dead in a spray of bullets that left several other young people injured.
Enlarge This Image
Monica Almeida/The New York Times

A makeshift memorial to Cheryl in what is considered to be black territory. A city-funded report calls for a "Marshall plan" to address gang violence in the city. More Photos »
Readers' Opinions
Share Your Thoughts

What do you think can be done to help curb ethnic and racial violence in Los Angeles?

CommentPost a Comment

Multimedia
Race and ViolencePhotographs
Race and Violence
Neighborhood DynamicsGraphic
Neighborhood Dynamics

She was 14, an eighth grader who loved junk food and watching Court TV with her mother and had recently written a poem beginning: “I am black and beautiful. I wonder how I will be living in the future.”

“I never thought something like this could happen here in L.A.,” said her mother, Charlene Lovett, fighting tears.

Cheryl’s killing last month, which the police said followed a confrontation between the gang members and a black man, stands out in a wave of bias-related attacks and incidents in a city that promotes its diversity as much as frets over it.

Ethnic and racial tension comes to Los Angeles as regularly as the Santa Ana winds. Race-related fights afflict school campuses and jails, and two major riots, in 1965 and 1992, are hardly forgotten. But civil rights advocates say that the violence grew at an alarming rate last year, continuing a trend of more Latino versus black confrontations and prompting street demonstrations and long discussions on talk-radio programs and in community meetings.

Much of the violence springs from rivalries between black and Latino gangs, especially in neighborhoods where the black population has been declining and the Latino population surging. A 14 percent increase in gang crime last year, at a time when overall violent crime was down, has been attributed in good measure to the interracial conflict.

This month, the authorities reported that crimes in the city motivated by racial, religious or sexual orientation discrimination had increased 34 percent in 2005 over the previous year. Statistics for 2006 have not yet been compiled.

Rabbi Allen Freehling, executive director of the Los Angeles Human Relations Commission, a group created after the 1965 riots, said the recent growth in hate crimes reflected a failure by government and community leaders to prepare residents for socioeconomic changes in many neighborhoods, “and therefore people have a tendency to lash out, out of desperation.”

In November, three Latino gang members received sentences of life in federal prison for crimes that included the murder of two black men — one waiting for a bus, another searching for a parking spot — and assaults on others in a conspiracy to intimidate black residents of a northeast Los Angeles neighborhood.

In another case, a twist on past racial dramas, 10 black youths, some of whom prosecutors say had connections to a gang, are on trial for what prosecutors contend was a racially motivated attack in neighboring Long Beach on three young white women who were visiting a haunted house on Halloween. Long Beach also experienced an increase in hate crimes in 2005.

But even with the alarm caused by the recent increase in bias crimes, Constance L. Rice, a veteran civil rights lawyer, said that, considering Los Angeles’s diversity, race relations remained relatively calm and were even marked by many examples of groups getting along.

Still, in several corners of the city, particularly where poverty is high and demographics are shifting, tensions have been flaring.

“You don’t find entire segments of the city against one another,” Ms. Rice said, “but in the hot spots and areas of friction you find it is because the demographics are in transition and there is an assertion of power by one group or the other and you get friction.”

In Harbor Gateway, the neighborhood where Cheryl Green was killed, tension had grown so severe that blacks and Latinos formed a dividing line on a street that both sides understood never to cross and a small market was unofficially declared off-limits to blacks. Ms. Lovett had warned her children not to go near the line, 206th Street, but Cheryl had ridden her scooter near it to talk to friends when she was shot.

Neighbors said the dominant 204th Street gang, which is Latino, had harassed blacks and Latinos alike and effectively kept the groups divided, though language and cultural differences also have contributed to segregation.

“We wave hello, but I cannot really talk to blacks because my English is limited and I don’t want to mess with the gang,” said Armando Lopez, speaking in Spanish, who lives near where Cheryl was shot.

A man who described himself as a former member of the 204th Street gang said black gang members had shot or assaulted Latinos, too, and explained the violence as a deadly tit-for-tat.

“They shot a Mexican guy right around the corner from here and nobody protested or said anything,” said the man, who asked that his name not be used for fear of retaliation. He referred to neighborhood speculation that Cheryl’s killing was in retaliation for the killing of Arturo Mercado, a Latino shot to death in the neighborhood a week before Cheryl in what the police call an unexplained shooting.

The violence in that neighborhood and others has prompted a flurry of announcements by Mayor Antonio R. Villaraigosa and police officials promising a renewed crackdown on gangs, particularly those responsible for hate-related crimes. Mr. Villaraigosa plans to meet Friday with Robert S. Mueller III, the director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, about expanding its assistance in investigating gang and hate-related violence; the agency has been working with the police on such investigations in the San Fernando Valley, where gang violence has increased the most.

Chief William J. Bratton has said the Police Department would soon issue a most-wanted list of the city’s 10 to 20 worst gangs, with those most active in hate crimes likely to land on it.

“It’s to say, ‘We’re coming after you,’ ” Mr. Bratton said.

A city-financed report by Ms. Rice released Friday said Los Angeles needed a “Marshall plan” to address gang violence in light of a growth in gang membership and a lack of a comprehensive strategy to curb the problem.

Despite the spike in hate crimes in 2005, the total number of bias-related incidents in Los Angeles, 333 in a city of 3.8 million people, was down from peaks in violent crime in the mid-1990s and just after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Cheryl Green’s killing particularly alarmed community and civil rights advocates because of her age and the indication that the neighborhood’s long history of racial violence was continuing. Two Latino gang members have been charged with murder in the case. With the district attorney having filed a formal allegation that the men were motivated by hate, they could be eligible for the death penalty or life in prison without parole if convicted.

Mr. Villaraigosa, the city’s first Latino mayor in over a century, was elected in 2005 in part on a promise of keeping peace among racial and ethnic groups. He attended a rally in the Harbor Gateway neighborhood Saturday, one of a few demonstrations calling for unity. He hugged Ms. Lovett and Beatriz Villa, the sister-in-law of Mr. Mercado, the Latino killed earlier.

“Our cultural and ethnic diversity are cornerstones of a strong L.A.,” the mayor said Friday, “and violent crime motivated by the victim’s skin color will not be tolerated.”

Earl Ofari Hutchinson, an African-American syndicated columnist who plays host to the Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable, a weekly gathering in the Leimert Park neighborhood of South Los Angeles, said blacks complained that illegal Latin American immigrants were stealing jobs. Latinos, particularly newcomers unaccustomed to living among large numbers of African-Americans, in turn accuse blacks of criminal activity and harassing them.

“I think L.A. is a microcosm of what could happen in big cities in the future,” Mr. Hutchinson said. “When we have the kind of tension you see in L.A. in the schools, the workplace and now hate-crime violence, my great concern is this is a horrific view of what could happen in other cities.”

Ms. Lovett, Cheryl’s mother, said the family moved to Harbor Gateway six years ago to get away from a high-crime neighborhood in another part of Los Angeles. A relative of a black neighbor was shot by the gang a few years ago, she said, and recently she had begun looking for a safer area.

“I feel it is unfortunate my daughter had to be the sacrificial lamb,” she said. “But I just hope there is a change in this neighborhood.”

Killing out of love I guess :lol

Suspect
03-10-2014, 09:01 PM
the divide and conquer attempts in here are getting sad now. i got people using paid backpage whores and gang members as examples of the "average mexican"http://i57.tinypic.com/2ylabkn.jpg

do ya history. blacks and mexicans are brothers. the 2nd president of mexico was black, word. vicente guerrero.

Already said about my family. Other than that its just the general feel I get from them at times when

1)talking to a hispanic chick(rare ones that like us)

2)have had my mexican friends tell me about their parents/family not liking blacks

3) and have gotten into conflicts cause of straight up racism. yes i have had them straight up be racist to me before and they swam in the riverwalk cause of it :lol

and a funny note but not to be took serious, what lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) pointed out about the chicks on backpage not liking us :cry

Suspect
03-10-2014, 09:04 PM
:cry trill you know its bad when they wont even like us if we pay them :cry

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 09:11 PM
daniel bryan better get this title match

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 09:13 PM
:cry trill you know its bad when they wont even like us if we pay them :cry

its deeper than them not liking blacks bruh. i would put you onto game but i'ont know if u ready for that.

ginobili's bald spot
03-10-2014, 09:19 PM
PJsLL5wghi0

Here you go trill. Because I know reading is hard for you. Hear it from the people first hand.

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 09:25 PM
where did this ginobili bald spot geek come from?

ginobili's bald spot
03-10-2014, 09:47 PM
where did this ginobili bald spot geek come from?

Can't respond to my FACTS with an intelligent argument or with evidence disputing my FACTS so you have to resort to an ad hominem

:lmao No comeback

:lmao Lost

:lmao Denial

mrsmaalox
03-10-2014, 10:34 PM
The closer you are to the equator the more fertile you are

UVB rays?

Trill Clinton
03-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Can't respond to my FACTS with an intelligent argument or with evidence disputing my FACTS so you have to resort to an ad hominem

:lmao No comeback

:lmao Lost

:lmao Denial

what fact? that mexican gang members killing over turf represent the average mexican?:lol sorry fam, those facts don't hold up. gotta present some stronger evidence.

FkLA
03-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Hmm, that probably is why we use it less. But I'm not so worried about the term "Negro" but more about the term "Mayate". I can't tell you how many times I've heard the term "Pinche Mayates" etc but anyway this Ethnic Cleansing thing had been going on since the late 90s but really intensified in the 2000s and yet the whole time it was under-reported by the media probably because it probably just would've made racial tensions even worse. You can read some articles about this to get an idea of what was going on :
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelligence-report/browse-all-issues/2006/winter/la-blackout
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-from-california-city/
http://www.infowars.com/articles/immigration/mexican_gangs_ethnic_cleansing_blacks_in_la.htm

PS- I googled "El Negro Sandaval", he's pretty dark for a Mexican and I see that he plays Futbol. Is he any good tbh?

Gang lifestyle=/=lifestyle of the average person.

And mayate is racist no doubt about that, honestly Ive heard it used a couple of times but it hardly represents how all Mexicans feel or even how most of them feel tbh. Also no doubt there is a lot of racism between gangs (from both sides, its not one sided) but that doesnt mean that is the general feeling of both races towards each other.

I'm guessing you don't know how it originated into the Spanish Language.

Now you have just gone full retard.

I actually dont know where it originated and I wont bother to google it because if you were smart enough youd realize that the fact that I dont know actually works against your argument. But go ahead, humor me and tell how it originated tbh.

let me dead this silly debate right now, FkLA (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17213), do you call black people mayate after speaking to them and do you hate blacks?

Not at all, bro. But then again these SAWMs and chinks know how I think better than I do.

what fact? that mexican gang members killing over turf represent the average mexican?:lol sorry fam, those facts don't hold up. gotta present some stronger evidence.

:tu

These white dudes actually think that bc they see a black gang member and a Mexican gang member hate each other on the news that average people like me and you must hate each other too. Too funny tbh. :lol

FkLA
03-11-2014, 04:28 AM
Also I exclude Red Hawk #21 from this bc he seems to know Spanish, but all these other honkeys and chinks...how the hell do they know how traditional, Spanish speaking Mexicans feel about Blacks if they dont know a word of Spanish? How does that make any sense at all? :lol

LoneStarState'sPride
03-11-2014, 06:30 AM
Some real precocious mofos up in here tryna imply that all mexicans/latinos hate blacks. So fucking stupid. Never had a problem with any Hispanic person ever, either in San Antonio or elsewhere. My best friends from college are Hispanic. And I hope to get back to SAtown someday.

Red Hawk #21
03-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Gang lifestyle=/=lifestyle of the average person.

And mayate is racist no doubt about that, honestly Ive heard it used a couple of times but it hardly represents how all Mexicans feel or even how most of them feel tbh. Also no doubt there is a lot of racism between gangs (from both sides, its not one sided) but that doesnt mean that is the general feeling of both races towards each other.

Yes, most definitely. I just personally feel that Mexicans (Not necessarily Mexican-Americans like I said before) have hate towards Blacks. The average person will not act out on this hate because they are just an average person. They'll probably go out of their way to avoid any kinds of relations with Blacks though. The ones in Gangs however, don't give a fuck and are willing to kill, hence what has happened in Cali over the years. But Yo FkLA I'm not going to speak on this topic anymore, Mexicans have been nothing but cool to me y en general son gente trabajodara. But I see a lot of what I would call silent racism from Mexicans towards Blacks, I feel like Mexicans deny it when you ask and Blacks are too blind to see that every minority isn't their friend. Anyway, I'm not trying to start anything just talking from my experiences. Respect to you every time, Hermano.

LoneStarState'sPride
03-11-2014, 08:57 AM
I reject your assertions out of hand, Red Hawk. I have had nothing but overwhelmingly positive experiences with Hispanics in my lifetime.

To each their own, though.

leemajors
03-11-2014, 09:09 AM
I think we've all learned LA and SA are very different places.

http://i.imgur.com/IW8simF.gif

DJR210
03-11-2014, 12:41 PM

:lol I think this is definitely true on the southside of town.

tlongII
03-11-2014, 12:46 PM
I love SA. Great town.

Rogue
03-11-2014, 08:03 PM
Anuston is just as bad as San Antonio imho (unless you're yellow).

xmas1997
03-11-2014, 08:25 PM
According to TIME, here’s the list of the Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in the United States:

1. San Antonio
2. Seattle
3. Knoxville, Tenn.
4. Miami
5. Alexandria, Va.
6. Orlando, Fla.
7. Vancouver, Wash.
8. Cincinnati
9. Spokane, Wash.
10. Dayton, Ohio
11. Columbia, S.C.
12. San Jose, Calif.
13. Murfreesboro, Tenn.
14. Round Rock, Texas
15. Sioux Falls, S.D.
16. Las Vegas
17. Pittsburgh
18. Everett, Wash.
19. Erie, Pa.
20. Clearwater, Fla.

leemajors
03-11-2014, 08:40 PM
lol round rock. suburbia is terribly romantic.

ChumpDumper
03-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Round Rock?

Is it because of Ikea?

chunticakes
03-11-2014, 10:53 PM
laredo is only a few miles south of san antonio and its way worse. it's practically mexico.

with that being said, blacks and mexicans get along pretty well around here.

TE
03-12-2014, 01:02 AM
laredo is only a few miles south of san antonio and its way worse. it's practically mexico.

with that being said, blacks and mexicans get along pretty well around here.

Laredo is truly a shithole, tbh. The valley is better in every way imo.

But yeah, down here Blacks and Mexicans get along well cause blacks know not to fuck with Mexicans down here. Unlike San Antonio, they're in a vaaaaaaaaast minority here.

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm white and even then I experienced racism from hispanics. 10 years later it was all "Would you like fries with that" or "Should I add some more mulch and trim the bushes too," so everything went in order pretty much.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
03-12-2014, 01:13 AM
I don't associate with any non whites so I've never heard anything first hand but in this multicultural cesspool of a state Bean/Nig couples seem pretty rare. I see plenty of Nig Buck/future Nicole Brown Simpson couples though. I would go as far to say I've seen more wigger/sheboon couples than Nig Buck/Mexcrement female couples tbh

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 01:17 AM
I'm white and even then I experienced racism from hispanics. 10 years later it was all "Would you like fries with that" or "Should I add some more mulch and trim the bushes too," so everything went in order pretty much.

DeadlyDynasty
03-12-2014, 10:20 AM
UVB rays?
Actually I made that up, but it does sound plausible, right?

mrsmaalox
03-12-2014, 10:30 AM
Actually I made that up, but it does sound plausible, right?

D'oh!! Well I've read about UVB rays killing toxins in the bodies of people in close proximity of the equator, making them a very healthy population. If that is true, then I guess increased fertility and healthy pregnancies are plausible secondary results! :)

Joyrider
03-12-2014, 11:11 AM
:hathttp://blog.estately.com/2014/03/the-top-u-s-cities-for-douchebags/

The Top U.S. Cities for Douchebags
Douchebags—they’re all around us. You see them drinking Bud Light Platinum with their bros, double parking their PT Cruisers, and jostling each other in line to buy tickets to the latest Fast & Furious movie. While the douchebag population is a nationwide phenomenon, there are some cities where they’re found in greater abundance. For this groundbreaking study, we took the 100 most populated U.S. cities and determined rankings based on percentage of males in each city who listed the douchie items below as “interests” on their Facebook pages. Keep in mind that if you find fault with our criteria it’s probably because you are also a total d-bag.

Nickelback
Monster Energy
Axe (brand)
Don Ed Hardy
Vin Diesel
Chris Brown
Tosh.0
Mixed Martial Arts
Bluetooth
Dane Cook

Once we crunched the numbers we discovered some uncomfortable truths about America. First, Nickelback fans still exist, especially in the Midwest. Second, douchebags are massing in large numbers along the Texas (http://www.estately.com/real-estate/TX) border with Mexico, perhaps with plans of invading? Third, California is full of d-bags, but not in the Bay Area.
So where does your city rank? Check Estately’s list of the 15 cities with the highest percentage of douchebags below. Our complete rankings of all 100 cities can be found at the end of the article.
3. SAN ANTONIO, TX
http://blog.estately.com/assets/Snapshot-31014-1027-AM.png (https://twitter.com/GuyFieri/status/331440899018063873/photo/1)TWITTER VIA @KAEPERNICK7 (https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/media)San Antonio would be the perfect city for Guy Fieri to launch a Benihana-style restaurant where diners cluster around deep fryers to eat overpriced fair food served by chefs in rodeo clown costumes. The meals would pair perfectly with a Bud Light Lime -flavored slushie served in an oversized fishbowl. It would be, to quote Fieri, “off the chain.”

Suspect
03-12-2014, 11:57 AM
^ :lmao

chunticakes
03-12-2014, 12:54 PM
:hathttp://blog.estately.com/2014/03/the-top-u-s-cities-for-douchebags/

The Top U.S. Cities for Douchebags

Douchebags—they’re all around us. You see them drinking Bud Light Platinum with their bros, double parking their PT Cruisers, and jostling each other in line to buy tickets to the latest Fast & Furious movie. While the douchebag population is a nationwide phenomenon, there are some cities where they’re found in greater abundance. For this groundbreaking study, we took the 100 most populated U.S. cities and determined rankings based on percentage of males in each city who listed the douchie items below as “interests” on their Facebook pages. Keep in mind that if you find fault with our criteria it’s probably because you are also a total d-bag.

Nickelback
Monster Energy
Axe (brand)
Don Ed Hardy
Vin Diesel
Chris Brown
Tosh.0
Mixed Martial Arts
Bluetooth
Dane Cook

Once we crunched the numbers we discovered some uncomfortable truths about America. First, Nickelback fans still exist, especially in the Midwest. Second, douchebags are massing in large numbers along the Texas (http://www.estately.com/real-estate/TX) border with Mexico, perhaps with plans of invading? Third, California is full of d-bags, but not in the Bay Area.
So where does your city rank? Check Estately’s list of the 15 cities with the highest percentage of douchebags below. Our complete rankings of all 100 cities can be found at the end of the article.
3. SAN ANTONIO, TX

http://blog.estately.com/assets/Snapshot-31014-1027-AM.png (https://twitter.com/GuyFieri/status/331440899018063873/photo/1)
TWITTER VIA @KAEPERNICK7 (https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/media)

San Antonio would be the perfect city for Guy Fieri to launch a Benihana-style restaurant where diners cluster around deep fryers to eat overpriced fair food served by chefs in rodeo clown costumes. The meals would pair perfectly with a Bud Light Lime -flavored slushie served in an oversized fishbowl. It would be, to quote Fieri, “off the chain.”

look @ #1 :lol