PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: If the Spurs win the '13-14 title...

Katherine Robinson
03-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Does it still hurt?

HarlemHeat37
03-08-2014, 12:44 PM
Nope, tbh..

Spurs 4 The Win
03-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Naw, because the Spurs never repeat we know that we wouldnt have gone b2b, also Duncan wouldve retired already, hence no title in 14

benefactor
03-08-2014, 01:12 PM
It stopped hurting a week later, but to answer you question if anyone says it still hurts after the Spurs ring again they need to turn their dick in to their local chapter of dominant males. timvp is already pushing dick return territory without another ring because of his drawn out, high school girl routine that he's lured all the fucking greys on this site into.

*credit goes to JT for the dick return shtick

jimbo
03-08-2014, 01:16 PM
This thread needed a TDMVPDPOY first response to end it tbh...

Thread
03-08-2014, 01:23 PM
Of course. 6 stands alone. It's got nothing to do with the past, or, the future.

It just is.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Of course. 6 stands alone. It's got nothing to do with the past, or, the future.

It just is.

So when the Spurs win #5, will you still be around?

SpursDynasty
03-08-2014, 01:36 PM
The Spurs realistically have seven championships already. 0.4, Dirk foul, and 28 seconds were just given carelessly away.

irishock
03-08-2014, 01:39 PM
^ Duncan 7 Jordan 6 Kobe 5 Shaq 4?

Jesus christ

Killakobe81
03-08-2014, 02:26 PM
% will just ease the pain of "6" it wont ever erase. Freaking Pop just said the same thing before yall kicked the Heat to the curb ...
You blokes were in the clubhouse with 5 ... maybe you dont repeat either way true. But as it stands you stuck at 4.

irishock
03-08-2014, 02:27 PM
% will just ease the pain of "6" it wont ever erase. Freaking Pop just said the same thing before yall kicked the Heat to the curb ...
You blokes were in the clubhouse with 5 ... maybe you dont repeat either way true. But as it stands you stuck at 4.

Oh but Ezau says there isn't any pain stemming from 6!

Floyd Pacquiao
03-08-2014, 02:32 PM
nah, but it would still suck of course. just knowing tim could've had 6 n all....

VBM
03-08-2014, 02:42 PM
http://moonraking.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pierce.jpg

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/yeshrug.png

Riddler
03-08-2014, 02:48 PM
:lol

Rke7VudZ7Rw

Riddler
03-08-2014, 02:51 PM
TDoWlzekhP8

Oh gawd :rollin

Riddler
03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
4_Ni3A-Td7c
ElNono , is that you? :lol

Riddler
03-08-2014, 02:57 PM
QOiRu2-UxM8

Riddler
03-08-2014, 02:59 PM
IPDO4HcY

13:00

Thread
03-08-2014, 03:50 PM
So when the Spurs win #5, will you still be around?

Sooner, or later.

Thread
03-08-2014, 03:52 PM
TDoWlzekhP8

Oh gawd :rollin

& ain't nothing wrong with his response start to end.

Matzel, matzel.

elmanutres
03-08-2014, 04:22 PM
If they do, then it's too bad that laker fan will disappear and wuss out and not get what they have coming.

Thread
03-08-2014, 04:33 PM
If they do, then it's too bad that laker fan will disappear and wuss out and not get what they have coming.

Or, you'll make us disappear before you ring, just in case you don't.

ha, ha.

elmanutres
03-08-2014, 04:39 PM
Or, you'll make us disappear before you ring, just in case you don't.

ha, ha.

All I ask is to take it when the time comes.

Rogue
03-08-2014, 07:09 PM
Spurs are definitely a contender this season with the leadership of Duncan who is Buddha, but I don't fancy their chance to win the title this season. Buddha is too merciful he only rings in odd years, which is his religion.

dallasmaverickslose
03-08-2014, 07:25 PM
sure

elmanutres
03-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Spurs are definitely a contender this season with the leadership of Duncan who is Buddha, but I don't fancy their chance to win the title this season. Buddha is too merciful he only rings in odd years, which is his religion.

And superstition has it that we should be undefeated in finals. But at this point superstitions are thrown out the window

ElNono
03-08-2014, 09:24 PM
4_Ni3A-Td7c
ElNono , is that you? :lol

:lol nope

irishock
03-08-2014, 10:55 PM
There is no revenge for choking up a title.

There is no revenge for TP coming up small as usual when the Spurs needed him the most.

There is no revenge for Manu turning the ball over, so horribly, that the Heat must have deposited 10m into his account for his contributions.

There is no revenge for Manu, the ultimate choker, missing a freebie that would have sealed it.

There is no revenge for Pop taking Duncan down out of the game, ON TWO STRAIGHT POSSESSIONS, when one defensive rebound would have sealed it.

There is no revenge for Green choking the latter half of the series.

There is no revenge for Pop coaching this Game 6 and 7 like it was just another Summer League Game.

There is no revenge for Pop having that waste of space, Matt Bonner, on the Spurs, and him getting actual playing time in the Finals against the Heat. Bonner probably gave up 100 points the entire series (that's probably being conservative), maybe hit a paltry 3 threes all series, and Game 6, a clinching game for the Spurs, went to overtime. Do the math.

There is no revenge for the fact that Duncan's Game 7 miss will haunt him forever, and yet he, at 37, was far and away the Finals MVP for the Spurs, and his teammates and let him down horribly.

There is no revenge for Pop being more demonstrative about kissing Lebron's ass, ie "congratulating him," than he was pushing his own Spurs to the finish line.

Doesn't matter if the Spurs beat the Heat by 100 in some useless regular season game. The Heat are winners when it mattered most. The Spurs and Pop, excluding Duncan, are losers, that fold at the first sign of adversity.

AussieFanKurt
03-08-2014, 11:10 PM
nope

AussieFanKurt
03-08-2014, 11:11 PM
There is no revenge for choking up a title.

There is no revenge for TP coming up small as usual when the Spurs needed him the most.

There is no revenge for Manu turning the ball over, so horribly, that the Heat must have deposited 10m into his account for his contributions.

There is no revenge for Manu, the ultimate choker, missing a freebie that would have sealed it.

There is no revenge for Pop taking Duncan down out of the game, ON TWO STRAIGHT POSSESSIONS, when one defensive rebound would have sealed it.

There is no revenge for Green choking the latter half of the series.

There is no revenge for Pop coaching this Game 6 and 7 like it was just another Summer League Game.

There is no revenge for Pop having that waste of space, Matt Bonner, on the Spurs, and him getting actual playing time in the Finals against the Heat. Bonner probably gave up 100 points the entire series (that's probably being conservative), maybe hit a paltry 3 threes all series, and Game 6, a clinching game for the Spurs, went to overtime. Do the math.

There is no revenge for the fact that Duncan's Game 7 miss will haunt him forever, and yet he, at 37, was far and away the Finals MVP for the Spurs, and his teammates and let him down horribly.

There is no revenge for Pop being more demonstrative about kissing Lebron's ass, ie "congratulating him," than he was pushing his own Spurs to the finish line.

Doesn't matter if the Spurs beat the Heat by 100 in some useless regular season game. The Heat are winners when it mattered most. The Spurs and Pop, excluding Duncan, are losers, that fold at the first sign of adversity.

wtf... how many times did you cut yourself typing this

Chris
03-08-2014, 11:13 PM
2006 still hurts tbh.

Thread
03-08-2014, 11:23 PM
2006 still hurts tbh.

Refresh me. It was before my time here.

Kidd K
03-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Any time your team comes close and doesn't win, it hurts and you remember it. Doesn't matter what sport or team it is. We get 5, I'm happy, but we're still gonna be saying "it should've been 6".

Thread
03-08-2014, 11:32 PM
Any time your team comes close and doesn't win, it hurts and you remember it. Doesn't matter what sport or team it is. We get 5, I'm happy, but we're still gonna be saying "it should've been 6".

Even there you're hedging your misery.

6 is the rarest of birds. A once in a mankind event (God willing at least to last June) that should never have occurred and will most probably never occur again on the North American continent. That it happened to the Spurs is what is so mind boggling. If I had to pick one team that such a catastrophe should befall the San Antonio Spurs would be like number 30. I have to have Girl pinch me constantly so I know I'm not dreaming nigh on 9 months later.

Leetonidas
03-08-2014, 11:34 PM
Refresh me. It was before my time here.

Spurs were like 30 seconds away from beating the Mavericks in 2006 and advancing to the WCF where they would have dominated the Suns again and taken care of the Heat in the Finals until Ginobili fouled Dirk on the way to the basket giving him the and one to tie the game :pctoss

Sybok
03-08-2014, 11:38 PM

6 is the rarest of birds. A once in a mankind event (God willing at least to last June) that should never have occurred and will most probably never occur again on the North American continent. That it happened to the Spurs is what is so mind boggling. If I had to pick one team that such a catastrophe should befall the San Antonio Spurs would be like number 30. I have to have Girl pinch me constantly so I know I'm not dreaming nigh on 9 months later.
Keep advertising that turd to try to get value from it. It doesn't hide the colossal shit fest your team is producing in LA, but you're adept at deflecting ad nauseum to save your ass.

Thread
03-08-2014, 11:41 PM
Keep advertising that turd to try to get value from it. It doesn't hide the colossal shit fest your team is producing in LA, but you're adept at deflecting ad nauseum to save your ass.

You're darn tootin'. Absolutely. I got 6. It's gonna see me thru. & why not, reverse it, have me & Kool cutting that shit sandwich down the middle and eating it. You guys wouldn't let us rest for a second. And you'd be within your rights.

And truth be told, you'll be better for this, for 6. It's like a Bar Mitvah, gettin' your head cheese cut off. Now, NOW, now yer a man.

ezau
03-08-2014, 11:56 PM

Thread
03-09-2014, 12:04 AM

Just don't do what you did the other nite. I was frankly appalled. I may have been a little too harsh on you, but, it was just awful.

rogues
03-09-2014, 12:11 AM
wtf... how many times did you cut yourself typing this
Copy paste, faggot..

ezau
03-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Just don't do what you did the other nite. I was frankly appalled. I may have been a little too harsh on you, but, it was just awful.

Kidd K
03-09-2014, 01:13 AM

I never said I was "miserable". I don't care that much. Was just saying it always sucks to not win when you get close to it. Not just watching your fav sports team but any competition you enter in yourself. Just because you remember it doesn't mean you have "misery" over it. It's practically a footnote at this point. And if it isn't, it will be after this season.

King Emmanuel
03-09-2014, 01:28 AM

that kind of stuff only happens against the mavericks or the jazz :(

irishock
03-09-2014, 01:31 AM

Not even Bosh can believe it
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2733615/boshnoo.gif
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2818095/boshWHYYY.gif

CitizenDwayne
03-09-2014, 02:12 AM
Would it still hurt? No.

Would it erase the fact that it was the biggest chokejob in NBA history? No.

Jacob1983
03-09-2014, 03:54 AM
No. Winning is winning. If the Spurs bounce back this year in the playoffs and win the Larry O'Brien trophy then 6 is just a distant memory. Winning erases bad memories. My Mavs winning in 2011 erased 2006 in my opinion. With my Mavs winning in 2011, the Mavs went from ringless and chokers to champions and winners. No one could talk shit about Dirk being a ringless choker and the Mavs being 0 and forever. Winning it all puts your team on the top for a short amount of time and you got take advantage of that time and enjoy the shit out of it.

spurraider21
03-09-2014, 04:00 AM
The loss in 08 doesn't haunt/hurt Laker fans much at all after they won in 09 and got their revenge in '10. If the Spurs win the title this season, it would make up for it.

Jacob1983
03-09-2014, 04:07 AM
And if the Spurs win it all this year, they'd be the champs in an even numbered year they'd repeat as silver ball champions which would be a first.

benefactor
03-09-2014, 07:47 AM
Spurs were like 30 seconds away from beating the Mavericks in 2006 and advancing to the WCF where they would have dominated the Suns again and taken care of the Heat in the Finals until Ginobili fouled Dirk on the way to the basket giving him the and one to tie the game :pctoss
That was worse than the finals last year in hindsight...because it was the Mavericks and because they would have three peated. It's the only elimination that still bothers me today.

rascal
03-09-2014, 07:58 AM
No. Winning is winning. If the Spurs bounce back this year in the playoffs and win the Larry O'Brien trophy then 6 is just a distant memory. Winning erases bad memories. My Mavs winning in 2011 erased 2006 in my opinion. With my Mavs winning in 2011, the Mavs went from ringless and chokers to champions and winners. No one could talk shit about Dirk being a ringless choker and the Mavs being 0 and forever. Winning it all puts your team on the top for a short amount of time and you got take advantage of that time and enjoy the shit out of it.

That line of thought only works for the first title, the Spurs are well past that.

rascal
03-09-2014, 08:01 AM
The Spurs are a regular season team and built for the regular season. They lose to the first healthy team of Indiana, Miami, or OK City and will have trouble with Houston. What I am saying is they are longshots for a title and will need injuries to get past all these teams just like last year.

TDMVPDPOY
03-09-2014, 08:54 AM
The Spurs are a regular season team and built for the regular season. They lose to the first healthy team of Indiana, Miami, or OK City and will have trouble with Houston. What I am saying is they are longshots for a title and will need injuries to get past all these teams just like last year.

playing with house money for the last 3 seasons, everybody knows this spurs team is nothin more then a RS team and whatever happens in the playoffs is just a bonus whatever outcome <<, due to the disappointment after 4seasons of utter bullshit from management surrounding duncan with horseshit since last trophy

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:17 AM
6 wouldn't affect the joy, quite the contrary it'd double the fun. If the spurs won 13 they would've remained undefeated in the NBA finals and would've never known how hard it should be to win the finals series, the spoiled San Antonio fans kind of took every victory of the NBA finals for granted until they learned the cruel reality of life in June 2013, tbh.

mercos
03-09-2014, 02:41 PM
No. In fact, last year's loss would only make a title this year all the sweeter.

Thread
03-09-2014, 03:01 PM
No. In fact, last year's loss would only make a title this year all the sweeter.

I think you're brazening it out there, merc. Kinda full of shit. Perhaps talkin' out your hat.

You poor thing, you.

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 03:28 PM

No offense but that is far from the same ...Spurs are not a one hit wonder ...they are one of the best franchises in all sports.

Thread
03-09-2014, 03:32 PM
No offense but that is far from the same ...Spurs are not a one hit wonder ...they are one of the best franchises in all sports.

Damn, Arn tossed Killa the Glock and he just emptied it in Jacob's lead ass.

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Damn, Arn tossed Killa the Glock and he just emptied it in Jacob's lead ass.
Me and Cully, walkin' shoulder to shoulder.

Thread
03-09-2014, 04:01 PM
Me and Cully, walkin' shoulder to shoulder.

At least until you get tossed out of the playoffs. Then you'll call me everything but a white man. You'll be back on your ass worst than before.

But, until then old horse, shoulder-to-shoulder.

Katherine Robinson
03-09-2014, 04:30 PM
At least until you get tossed out of the playoffs. Then you'll call me everything but a white man. You'll be back on your ass worst than before.

But, until then old horse, shoulder-to-shoulder.

Why don't you share your emotional rollercoaster story with us, Dale, of how the previous playoffs were for you?

Budkin
03-09-2014, 04:38 PM
No

Sybok
03-09-2014, 07:21 PM
You're darn tootin'. Absolutely. I got 6. It's gonna see me thru. & why not, reverse it, have me & Kool cutting that shit sandwich down the middle and eating it. You guys wouldn't let us rest for a second. And you'd be within your rights.

And truth be told, you'll be better for this, for 6. It's like a Bar Mitvah, gettin' your head cheese cut off. Now, NOW, now yer a man.

You should be well into a 130m dollar shit sandwich that includes extra begging and a side of swept.

I see things for how they are. The Spurs, if it's their last rodeo, went out in a blaze of glory. A hero's demise, great honor in that. Did they fold up their tents, blow up the team and cry about it to the media? No. They are again, in the very next season, atop the conference standings. The Lakers however, faded into obscurity as their overpaid media whore rotted on the bench and a group of D league DORs head up the roster, with that idiot at the helm. They are traveling down their rockiest road in history, all due to their own stupidity. There's no honor in that.

No sir, Dale, you cannot polish that Lakers turd nor can you rename it "6" or any other number and sweep it under a rug, as you are accusing media of doing.

Thread
03-09-2014, 07:23 PM
You should be well into a 130m dollar shit sandwich that includes extra begging and a side of swept.

I see things for how they are. The Spurs, if it's their last rodeo, went out in a blaze of glory. A hero's demise, great honor in that. The Lakers however, faded into obscurity as their overpaid media whore rotted on the bench and a group of D league DORs head up the roster, with that idiot at the helm. There's no honor in that.

No sir, Dale, you cannot polish that Lakers turd nor can you rename it "6" or any other number and sweep it under a rug, as you are accusing media of doing.

The Spurs gave an NBA Championship away. Kobe ain't ever done that. That's how it is:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Clipper Nation
03-09-2014, 07:27 PM
The Spurs gave an NBA Championship away. Kobe ain't ever done that.

Kirby gave it away in 2004....

Thread
03-09-2014, 07:27 PM

You're full of shit.

Clipper Nation
03-09-2014, 07:48 PM
You're full of shit.
Sorry Cholly, but it's the truth.... Daddy was dominating the Pistons, shooting 63% and putting up 27 and 11, but that bruised your Kirby's ego, so he hoisted up brick after brick to the tune of 38% instead of allowing Daddy to carry him.... end result:::Kirby gives the championship awayPERIOD

HemisfairArena
03-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Pistons preformed a colon exam on Kobrick. He's been gay ever since.

Thread
03-09-2014, 08:44 PM
Pistons preformed a colon exam on Kobrick. He's been gay ever since.

You've nary room. Your Duncan is a homosexual as well...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OOZEH8YmBL8/Rk53XhWPLVI/AAAAAAAAAPY/PIVVC753FJ0/s320/tim+duncan+gay.jpg

Thread
03-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Sorry Cholly, but it's the truth.... Daddy was dominating the Pistons, shooting 63% and putting up 27 and 11, but that bruised your Kirby's ego, so he hoisted up brick after brick to the tune of 38% instead of allowing Daddy to carry him.... end result:::Kirby gives the championship awayPERIOD

You're full of shit.

6 is yoursPERIOD

kobe4life
03-09-2014, 09:20 PM
You're full of shit.

6 is yoursPERIOD

I agree my fellow convert 6 is there's for life. When in doubt I scream 6 with my Laker brothers. Six for life Six Six Six long live Six. Six gets you and me through our dark hours while God is rehabbing. Lakers could not win a single game this year but you and I will have Six to make up for it. Six also signifies to me the Great Satan's calling card. Think about it his jersey number is 6, it took the Heat 2 3's to comeback and send it to OT which adds to 6, and the game was game 6. It just adds up to 666.

Jacob1983
03-10-2014, 02:22 AM
I'd rather my Mavs be a one hit wonder than have no hits at all. No matter what happens, my Mavs will always have their championship from 2011.

z0sa
03-10-2014, 02:43 AM
6 wouldn't affect the joy, quite the contrary it'd double the fun. If the spurs won 13 they would've remained undefeated in the NBA finals and would've never known how hard it should be to win the finals series, the spoiled San Antonio fans kind of took every victory of the NBA finals for granted until they learned the cruel reality of life in June 2013, tbh.

Yep

z0sa
03-10-2014, 02:49 AM
The Spurs gave an NBA Championship away. Kobe ain't ever done that. That's how it is:::

... seriously? :lmao

ElNono
03-10-2014, 03:28 AM

You're full of shit.

:lol Cobiestan with the selective memory goods... you could argue it wasn't as dramatic as last season, but simply because he chucked his team consistently out of that championship for the entire series...

And don't forget the 131-92 Boston cucking in 2008 (to this day still a NBA Finals record for most lopsided win). Look at the offensive ratings for that entire Finals...

http://i59.tinypic.com/2rddyfr.png

Gummi Clutch
03-10-2014, 05:09 AM
thread would commit suicide.

Clipper Nation
03-10-2014, 06:20 AM
You're full of shit.

6 is yoursPERIOD
Daddy had that '04 trophy in his clutches but Kirby refused to open the case for him.

Let us proceed....

Thread
03-10-2014, 10:36 AM
^Please.

Your 5th was in the case, CN. In there. Your Pop had to go, get the key, unlock the glass door, reach in, grab it, and give it back to stewards.

Clipper Nation
03-10-2014, 10:57 AM
^Please.

Your 5th was in the case, CN. In there. Your Pop had to go, get the key, unlock the glass door, reach in, grab it, and give it back to stewards.
Daddy would have 5 if not for your Kirby and his egoPERIOD

Thread
03-10-2014, 10:59 AM
Daddy would have 5 if not for your Kirby and his egoPERIOD

But, you had 5, dummy. It was over. They was running commercials on the damn television selling your wampum. Poof! Gone, in a blink of an eye.

ha, ha.

Cry Havoc
03-10-2014, 11:36 AM
Sooner, or later.

You'd need some time to stumble out of that month long stupor that would ensure from Duncan netting The Equalizer.

To say nothing of how ridiculous the board would be for the following 2-3 weeks.

Lawdy, we'd need serious moderation to keep the endless threads from crashing the server. I'm willing to bet even some of the most sensible Spurs fans would be in full troll mode.

Thread
03-10-2014, 12:25 PM
You'd need some time to stumble out of that month long stupor that would ensure from Duncan netting The Equalizer.

To say nothing of how ridiculous the board would be for the following 2-3 weeks.

Lawdy, we'd need serious moderation to keep the endless threads from crashing the server. I'm willing to bet even some of the most sensible Spurs fans would be in full troll mode.

Could be worse:::could be your charter back-to-back.

tee, hee.

Katherine Robinson
03-10-2014, 12:36 PM
Could be worse:::could be your charter back-to-back.

tee, hee.

Or one day you could be tuning into Phoenix Sports radio and listen to them lament about a title won in your back yard while you cock the old pea shooter against your temple.

Clipper Nation
03-10-2014, 12:37 PM
But, you had 5, dummy. It was over. They was running commercials on the damn television selling your wampum. Poof! Gone, in a blink of an eye.

ha, ha.
Daddy had 5 within his grasp until your Kirby chucked it away. That's it and that's allPERIOD

kobe4life
03-10-2014, 12:48 PM
You will accept it spur fans. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. n has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. n has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. n has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4. God has 5 and Duncan has 4.God has 5 and Duncan has 4.

Thread
03-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Daddy had 5 within his grasp until your Kirby chucked it away. That's it and that's allPERIOD

Sweetheart, you had it in the trophy case. In there. They were selling caps & other Chinese knockoffs. Solly Cholly, you had to give 5 back.

ha, ha.

Clipper Nation
03-10-2014, 12:54 PM
Sweetheart, you had it in the trophy case. In there. They were selling caps & other Chinese knockoffs. Solly Cholly, you had to give 5 back.

ha, ha.
Daddy was putting the trophy in the case in '04 when Kirby stole it and chucked it awayPERIOD

Thread
03-10-2014, 12:56 PM
Daddy was putting the trophy in the case in '04 when Kirby stole it and chucked it awayPERIOD

But, your 5th was in the case, under lock, under key, with the spotlight pointed at the glass door highlighting glory. Poof! gone! Back to 4 and Cubby coming & daddy-O, Cubby was comin' hard. I launched outta that Lazy Boy like Billy-be-jiggered.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
03-10-2014, 12:57 PM
But, your 5th was in the case, under lock, under key, with the spotlight pointed at the glass door highlighting glory. Poof! gone! Back to 4 and Cubby coming & daddy-O, Cubby was comin' hard. I launched outta that Lazy Boy like Billy-be-jiggered.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, Daddy would have dominated the Pistons in '04 had Kirby not chucked it away.

Thread
03-10-2014, 12:59 PM
But, Daddy would have dominated the Pistons in '04 had Kirby not chucked it away.

You did have your 5th in there.

Get some!!!

whitemamba
03-10-2014, 01:08 PM
You did have your 5th in there.

Get some!!!

Wait a minute, he's a Spur fan? :lol

Arnold Toht
03-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Wait a minute, he's a Spur fan? :lol

And a Heat fan. And a Clippers fan.

Thread
03-10-2014, 01:42 PM
And a Heat fan. And a Clippers fan.

I don't know about that, but, CN is vested in the Spurs & a tried and true loyalist to them & theirs.

whitemamba
03-10-2014, 04:26 PM
I don't know about that, but, CN is vested in the Spurs & a tried and true loyalist to them & theirs.

This is true, 0 Nation true to his nature band wagons successful teams.