View Full Version : Cavs: LeBron trolling Cleveland

lefty
03-09-2014, 01:50 AM
:lol Cavs
:lol retiring Z's jersey
:lol Lebron stopping by

kobe4life
03-09-2014, 02:06 AM
Doesn't surprise me the Great Satan is a Diva so this type of behavior is the norm for him. The guy will do anything for attention whether its good or bad.

MeloHype
03-09-2014, 06:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/meuhN6J.jpg
Words can't express how happy I am for u today! My truly good friend getting his jersey lifted into the rafters tonight. I appreciate everything Big Z and you deserve this more than anyone I know! #Zzzzzzzzzz #Zebrew #StriveForGreatness
:cry

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:08 AM
When is the 7'6 shit getting his #11 lifted to the rafters of Toyota center?

Rogue
03-09-2014, 09:29 AM
And it's ridiculous the Cavs retired his number, egg-head deserves no part of that honor tbh. He sold his soul to the Great Satan so when Satan moved to Miami, he followed. Bald big faggot wanted a ring desperately but only get bitterly defeated in Miami at the hands of us Mavs, as his last attempt at ring fell in vain.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-09-2014, 09:46 AM
If I were a Cleveland fan, I would never want him back. I don't care if he was greater than MJ, he screwed that city.

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 10:44 AM
If I were a Cleveland fan, I would never want him back. I don't care if he was greater than MJ, he screwed that city.

By playing there 7 years and then walking after it was obvious the management was too inept to ever put a supporting cast around him? Cleveland fan should be pissed at Gund, Gilbert, and Ferry for pissing away LeBron's best years and forcing him out of town.

Venti Quattro
03-09-2014, 10:47 AM
By playing there 7 years and then walking after it was obvious the management was too inept to ever put a supporting cast around him? Cleveland fan should be pissed at Gund, Gilbert, and Ferry for pissing away LeBron's best years and forcing him out of town.
Looking back, what really went wrong during The Decision was that LeBron was not mature enough then to handle his transfer to another team, ie. relying with retards like World Wide Wes and Stephen A. Smith. Did he have the right to transfer? Of course he did. Cleveland's personnel moves left him with no choice. Not pulling the trigger for an in-form Amare in 2010 was very stupid of Cleveland.

Thread
03-09-2014, 12:14 PM

They had their chances, but, were too busy raking in the money and posing around the country. By the time they woke up it was much too late. That's why Riley will never let it go. Ever.

irishock
03-09-2014, 12:19 PM

If I were you I'd stop posting.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-09-2014, 04:08 PM
If I were you I'd stop posting.

If I were you I'd stop messing with little boys.