PDA

View Full Version : I'll be damn

Avante
03-09-2014, 04:03 AM
This is from the World Championships of track & field. I'm posting this here because it is a very very rare sight. These guys would all run the football 40 in sub 4.30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK92pR4hQG0&feature=youtu.be

Marvin Bracey is the fastest footballer in the world, and just lost to a white guy:wow

The WR is 6.39 held by Mo Greene, so a 6.49 ain't bad.

There has only been one "world class" white sprinter (60's) play in the NFL, that was SMU's John Roderick he was a Dolphin with a 9.3pr, at that time the WR was 9.1. He did...0...in the league.

Don Beebe
Tim Dwight
Bill Groman
Billy Cannon

Those were the fastest paleface NFLers. All in that 9.5-9.7 world. Oviously talking 100 yards.

While not a stud (other than HS) track guy..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZoneRiOxE

First AFL player in the HOF.

Avante
03-10-2014, 12:01 AM
I knew that was too weird.

The cat that won the race has a Jamaican grandfather.

Blake
03-10-2014, 08:34 AM
Fascinating

Chewbacca
03-10-2014, 08:39 AM
http://i59.tinypic.com/10ni8ns.gif

:lmao

Blake
03-10-2014, 09:05 AM
So you came into the nfl forum to post that because you saw that I had posted here.

Avante
03-10-2014, 10:54 PM
So you came into the nfl forum to post that because you saw that I had posted here.

Dude, get out of my threads, ok? You add...0. You can't talk about anything that interests me so stay away, ok?

Marvin Bracey almost became a footballer for FSU, he was a big HS star. But, he is so damn fast he decided to turn pro as a trackster instead. He is the fastest man in the world who could have played football. For him to lose to a white cat who really wasn't known as a 60 guy (more of a 200m guy) I found interesting. Do you ever find anything interesting asshole or do you just come here you bother people?

Blake
03-11-2014, 09:21 AM
Dude, get out of my threads, ok? You add...0. You can't talk about anything that interests me so stay away, ok?

Marvin Bracey almost became a footballer for FSU, he was a big HS star. But, he is so damn fast he decided to turn pro as a trackster instead. He is the fastest man in the world who could have played football. For him to lose to a white cat who really wasn't known as a 60 guy (more of a 200m guy) I found interesting. Do you ever find anything interesting asshole or do you just come here you bother people?

You're discussing this track crap with yourself in an NFL forum.

Avante
03-11-2014, 11:10 AM
You're discussing this track crap with yourself in an NFL forum.

Well I could do nothing but follow others around all worried about what they do, like you do. Why are you so damn concerned with...me? Dude, it's weird.

It's the off season, why not relax, be cool...ok?

Blake
03-11-2014, 11:19 AM
Well I could do nothing but follow others around all worried about what they do, like you do. Why are you so damn concerned with...me? Dude, it's weird.

I'm not concerned with....you. Had anyone else made multiple uninteresting track and field threads in an nfl forum, I'd question them too.

but it is funny to watch you melt down so easily.

You're the "get off my lawn" old man in your neighborhood, aren't you.

Avante
03-11-2014, 11:26 AM
I'm not concerned with....you. Had anyone else made multiple uninteresting track and field threads in an nfl forum, I'd question them too.

but it is funny to watch you melt down so easily.

You're the "get off my lawn" old man in your neighborhood, aren't you.

You're the peek thru the curtains all worried about what the neighbors are doing in your neighborhood, right?

Bracey was a great footballer and if not for his amazing speed would have probably ended up in the NFL. And when I do talk track it has a football connection, in case you haven't noticed amigo a ton..TON!!!..of NFLers are x-track guys. We can start with SB hero, Percy Harvin. Wasn't it his speed that put the nail in the coffin? Harvin a 10.43 guy in HS.

Why not chill little guy and learn something. You really need to be a prick don't you?

Why not enter threads that interest you, ever thought of that? Why not tell HarlemHeart that Judy Judy doesn't belong here? How come you didn't do that?

Your Cowboys were the team that took a college running back and made a wide receiver out of him in Olympic sprint champ Bob Hayes. So they understood speed. They also signed speedy Herschel Walker one of the fastest backs ever.

Blake
03-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Tldr

Don't worry, I'll let this abortion of a thread die now.

Avante
03-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Tldr

Don't worry, I'll let this abortion of a thread die now.

That was too long, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well hell no wonder you're an idiot, you don't read. I had a feeling that was the case. Stay stupid asshole it looks good on you.

Is this fuck retarded or what? Notice how the freak never answers anything you ask him? He just rambles on, sheesh~~~~~~~

Then the idiot posts shit like this.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218989