:lol No jumpshot
:lol Layup and dunk fest
:lol Blaming the sleeved jerseys for his awful jumpshot
:lol Premature ejaculating vs the Bobcats
:lol Another terrible shooting game
:lol Losing to the Roseless Bulls

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 02:49 PM
This is why the forum is unbearable these days.

Bynumite
03-09-2014, 02:50 PM
They can dish it but they can't take it.

lakerhaterade
03-09-2014, 02:52 PM
tbh posters making laker related threads galore adds to that too

Thread
03-09-2014, 02:54 PM

Aid

Bynumite
03-09-2014, 02:54 PM

djohn the faggot being one of the main offenders of said trend.

But right now he's all like: :cry "Please don't talk shit about my boy Lebeta." :cry

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 03:06 PM
Seriously, a Kobe fan scoffing LeBron for losing games? :lol

MeloHype
03-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Since the 61 point game
19.3 PPG, 6 RPG, 7 APG, 2.67 SPG, 0.33 BPG, 3.3 TO, 38.9% FG, 11.1% 3P, 73.3% FT

PURO SAN ANTO 210!
03-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Fuck that Pussy The Queen crying bout his shirt when he lost to the Spurs the other night now what he had a jersey on whats his excuse now fuck that puto hahaha

Thread
03-09-2014, 03:11 PM
Since the 61 point game 19.3 PPG, 6 RPG, 7 APG, 2.67 SPG, 0.33 BPG, 3.3 TO, 38.9% FG, 11.1% 3P, 73.3% FT

Today it looked like he was on the pot.

Or, it coulda been a directive from Stern 2 in NYC.

Bynumite
03-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Spurfan has no pride. You guys should stop shamelessly dick riding Lebeta and reach for your pants to check if you still have a pair :lol

Thread
03-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Spurfan has no pride. You guys should stop shamelessly dick riding Lebeta and reach for your pants to check if you still have a pair :lol

Mighty

Arnold Toht
03-09-2014, 03:14 PM

Who could blame them after last June.

kobe4life
03-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Great Satan is suffering from some serious Karma for his stat padding 61 point game. This guy played in garbage time to get the 61 when his team didn't need him and the game was already decided. He's now suffering the consequences for his actions. Things will get worse next year when God comes back and sends him to damn nation.

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Seriously, a Kobe fan scoffing LeBron for losing games? :lol

Deflect, much?
I have given James as much credit as anyone not named Harlem or CN but he has looked not only far less than GOAT ...much less the MVP. He still the best player in the league but if Rose, Westbrook, Kobe, Harden or CP3 played like that in 3 straight national TV games yall would talk shit. Heck when Parker has one bad game Enrique bullshit comes out ...why should LeBron be exempt?

Thread
03-09-2014, 03:16 PM

Who could blame them after last June.

Mighty

Arn

The old tried & true crew.

God bless 'em!!!

jeebus
03-09-2014, 03:19 PM
lebron is bitchmade and he knows it.

Kool Bob Love
03-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Oh look how un original the thread title is. Someone call irishock.:cry:cry:cry

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Deflect, much?
I have given James as much credit as anyone not named Harlem or CN but he has looked not only far less than GOAT ...much less the MVP. He still the best player in the league but if Rose, Westbrook, Kobe, Harden or CP3 played like that in 3 straight national TV games yall would talk shit. Heck when Parker has one bad game Enrique bullshit comes out ...why should LeBron be exempt?

And rightfully so, since Kobe has been overrated as fuck these last couple of years. Such garbage hearing he was top 3 or top 5 as he shit the bed and barely made the playoffs. LOL Laker fans (not you) acting like LeBron is overrated.

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 03:24 PM
And rightfully so, since Kobe has been overrated as fuck these last couple of years.

But this thread wasn't about Kobe ...it was about LeBron who sucked (by his standards). Kobe played well last year you are full of shit.

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 03:25 PM
But this thread wasn't about Kobe ...it was about LeBron who sucked (by his standards). Kobe played well last year you are full of shit.

Kobe was a cancer last year and led a stacked team to barely getting the 8-seed. :lol

CitizenDwayne
03-09-2014, 03:26 PM
In all seriousness, this is a totally uncharacteristic slump for Lebron. It clearly doesn't have a damn thing to do with the sleeves, so I wonder what his problem is...

Arnold Toht
03-09-2014, 03:29 PM
In all seriousness, this is a totally uncharacteristic slump for Lebron. It clearly doesn't have a damn thing to do with the sleeves, so I wonder what his problem is...

It was a totally uncharacteristic slump for him during the final 2 minutes of regulation, game 6.

Bynumite
And rightfully so, since Kobe has been overrated as fuck these last couple of years. Such garbage hearing he was top 3 or top 5 as he shit the bed and barely made the playoffs. LOL Laker fans (not you) acting like LeBron is overrated.

You do realize that Lebron is being touted as the potential GOAT and if it wasn't for the greatest choke job in NBA history and a miracle shot from Ray Allen he would be 1 of 4 in Finals?

Arnold Toht
Oh look how un original the thread title is. Someone call irishock.:cry:cry:cry

Looks like 0 was indeed right, he got in your head. You poor little thing.

Thread
03-09-2014, 03:30 PM
It was a totally uncharacteristic slump for him during the final 2 minutes of regulation, game 6.

Arn obviously filled that last chamber before he brought that Glock in here.

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 03:34 PM
You do realize that Lebron is being touted as the potential GOAT and if it wasn't for the greatest choke job in NBA history and a miracle shot from Ray Allen he would be 1 of 4 in Finals?

LOL dick-riding the rest of the Heat not named LeBron and ignoring that LeBron hit one of those threes too
LOL who is touting James as better than Jordan?
LOL Kobe being touted as top 3 and top 5 the last couple of years

PingPong
03-09-2014, 03:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3HXM1Yz.jpg

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 03:40 PM
LOL dick-riding the rest of the Heat not named LeBron and ignoring that LeBron hit one of those threes too

Again what does that have to do with James. Great player, potential GOAT who has sucked.
Is it the sleeves, fatigue or the Mt. Rushmore talk?
Did Rio or Cole dip in to his mamma?

Again I think he does have potential GOAT game, but he goes and has stretches, not that Jordan did not have bad national televised games but Lebron disappears more than Mj did and it's obviously not physical or his skills because he is a better athlete than MJ or Kobe ever was.

Bynumite
03-09-2014, 03:42 PM

He's a 4 time MVP consistently bricking open jumpers for most of the series. Spurs failed to capitalizePERIOD

Do you know what the word potential means? Lebron's career is not over, you dumb cunt.

This thread is not about Kobe, faggot.

Arnold Toht
03-09-2014, 03:46 PM
Kobe was a cancer last year and led a stacked team to barely getting the 8-seed. :lol

Duncan was fantastic at posting up for his entire career up until game 7, on top of Battier.

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 03:49 PM
Lebron who I like is starting to enter a territory on this forum I dislike ... MJ protected status.
Newsflash, Jordan had shitty games. Not as many as Lebron or Kobe in big games but he had them.
But the media and the church of Jordan act like that NEVER happened.
Jordan is clearly greater than James but as Bynumite stated he is not done he can choke more games or he could potentially surpass Mj.
Bottom line he sucked vs the Rox, Spurs and Bulls. Great defensive teams but he is the Kang. He sucked.
No fucking excuses.
And if this forum can suck off James when he "ethers" Durant ...
It can call out James when he doesnt step up in national TV games.

DPG21920
03-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Lebron gets plenty of crap not only on this forum, but nationally. In fact, I would say there is no star that is more openly questioned or disrespected both by fans and media alike than James. I really don't understand where you are coming from, Killa.

djohn2oo8
03-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Not sure either. It's regular season games, not the playoffs. And everyone knows what he's done in crucial playoff games.

Thread
03-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Lebron gets plenty of crap not only on this forum, but nationally. In fact, I would say there is no star that is more openly questioned or disrespected both by fans and media alike than James. I really don't understand where you are coming from, Killa.

No. He's all Media's has since Tiger's wife took off after him with a pitching wedge.

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 04:00 PM

Not coming from anywhere in particular.
Someone made a LOL thread about James.
Baseline brought up Kobe. And I just asked what did that have to do with James playing like ass?
I was the one defending James in the Spurs/Heat game thread saying he looked tired, DPG. BTW, when did anyone have to do that for Mj or even Kobe in big games?
I dont post in other forums ... except occasionally LG. But even on LG which has plenty of James haters he gets plenty of praise.

Lebron does get crap here but mostly from Kobe stans. Spurs, clips and eveb Rockets fans defend him, heck I defend him but the facts are he has looked less than royalty for 3 straight games.
Like said after 61 ...a needless energy expended when they had 3 big road games ahead of them.
I think he is tired, but either way he has sucked, by his standards.

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Not sure either. It's regular season games, not the playoffs. And everyone knows what he's done in crucial playoff games.

I cant speak for anyone else but was this an indictment or even a discusison of his playoff resume? Bynumite brought up GOAT so I made a few points about why he is still considered behind MJ.
And Bynumite is right the "curve" fair or unfair is higher for James because he has been so amazing in way more playoff and big regular season games than he has sucked. I am not disagreeing there. in fact Lebron has easily 2 of the 10 greatest playoff performances I have ever seen.
Like i said i still think he is the potential GOAT, we are discussing this game (in this thread) and the past 3 in my posts.

What does his playoff resume have to do with this past 3 games or he having more of these stretches than MJ, do you DPG or Djohn disagree with either point?

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Do you know what the word potential means? Lebron's career is not over, you dumb cunt.

LOL too stupid to answer the fucking question

This thread is not about Kobe, faggot.

Yeah it is, Kobe fan gets so butthurt that LeBron is better.

Killakobe81
03-09-2014, 04:08 PM

Does not bother me ... I in fact, hope he surpasses MJ.

Bynumite
03-09-2014, 04:34 PM

Lebron is 29, in his prime, is a 4 time MVP and a 2 time champion. Some media and fans think he has the potential to surpass MJ. What's so fucking hard to understand?

So when spurfan feels the forum to the brim with Kobe threads, are they butthurt because Kobe is better than Duncan? It all makes sense now.

DPG21920
03-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Lebron is 29, in his prime, is a 4 time MVP and a 2 time champion. Some media and fans think he has the potential to surpass MJ. What's so fucking hard to understand?

So when spurfan feels the forum to the brim with Kobe threads, are they butthurt because Kobe is better than Duncan? It all makes sense now.

Except Laker fan Kool is the one who starts most Kobe centric threads tbh..

baseline bum
03-09-2014, 05:07 PM

My nigga with the goods. LOL how pissed Laker fan is that LeBron is already better than Kobe. Spurs fan isn't butthurt that LeBron has probably surpassed Duncan. It's fun to talk shit about Kobe not only because of Kool, but because the media kept pushing him as a top 5 player as he and the Lakers kept shitting the bed last season.

Bynumite
03-12-2014, 08:33 PM
:lol Lebeta
:lol losing to the Nets
:lol @ home
:lol 4 losses in 5 games
:lol TOSB Wade and Bosh carrying LeLayup
:lol Durant stealing his precious MVP
:lol Fucking up the potential game winning possession

Kool Bob Love
03-12-2014, 08:34 PM
:lmao

Bynumite
03-12-2014, 08:36 PM

You should check the NBA forum right now and tell me if it's Kool starting the Kobe centric threads.

:lol Obsessed

Rogue
03-13-2014, 04:41 AM
Goddess blessed the Nets last night and lifted them over Heat imho. No way would Goddess allow the Great Satan to win in her hometown tbh.

Thebesteva
03-13-2014, 04:52 AM

Who the fuck names their kid Daniel John?

djohn2oo8
03-13-2014, 08:44 AM
Who the fuck names their kid Daniel John?

Who the fuck brags about drinking a protein shake with their pinky up, Todd?

Killakobe81
03-13-2014, 08:50 AM
Last night does not matter since Lebron is the best player in the game (truth) ... he can do no wrong (false)

Bynumite
03-14-2014, 09:57 PM
:lol Losing @ home to the Nuggets
:lol 5 losses in 6 games
:lol Stays bricking from 3
:lol LeLayup
:lol Cherry picking his attempts
:lol Blatant stat padder
:lol Shooting under 45% since the 61 point game
:lol The Servant winning MVP after Lebeta tried so hard

Technique
03-14-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't think anyone can ever say LeBron has no jump shot after game 6.

elmanutres
03-14-2014, 10:03 PM

:lol Laker fan avoiding the spurs laker thread like the plague

Thread
03-14-2014, 10:03 PM

The point is:::there should not have been an "after game 6." dummy.

King Emmanuel
03-14-2014, 10:06 PM

fuck you asshole.. will you ever stop bringing that up?

HI-FI
03-14-2014, 10:07 PM
who are you bandwagoning these days since Lakers are in shambles?

StrengthAndHonor
03-14-2014, 10:21 PM
Bynumite going ham.

Thread
03-14-2014, 10:47 PM
fuck you asshole.. will you ever stop bringing that up?

Reverse it:::would you stop, King?

scanry
03-14-2014, 11:51 PM

ite with them goods tbh.

Bron looks gassed.

RsxPiimp
03-14-2014, 11:51 PM
everyone knows what he's done in crucial playoff games.
:lmao

http://i.imgur.com/pSngI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kwg6JJv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pmktzFF.jpg

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2012/05/120516-buccigross.jpg
Tee, hee

Sybok
03-14-2014, 11:55 PM
This thread has nothing to do with Lebron James. It's a weak attempt to elevate Kobe by lowering whomever is the best in the league at the moment. If you cannot elevate your game, try to lower theirs.

Sybok
03-14-2014, 11:58 PM
:lol Booted out of the playoff race again by the Spurs
:lol Lakers fan talking about regular season games
:lol over valuing a jumpshooter
:lol Trying too hard now
:lol Just went Cedric
:lol As if that's a bad thing vs chucking
:lol Kobe's never done that
:lol Kobe only Finals MVP ever to shoot that low in the Finals
:lol Concerned about regular season "pretties"

fify

Bynumite
03-15-2014, 03:03 PM

In the 5 games after the 61 point game LeLayup is 5 for 41 outside the paint.

:lol Lebeta

ambchang
03-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Lebron will never be GOAT, he has just failed too much, and his success really hasn't made up for it.

He had one truly dominant season in which he dismantled the opposition day after day, and that was 2012. But then nobody will forget 2011, when Dirk and co absolutely dominated him in an upset that nobody saw coming. Lebron was overly passive on many occasions, and didn't seem like the obvious go to guy on the Heat.

He did great vs. the Pistons in 2007 (generally a great playoff run), but his series against the Spurs sort of offset it. Nobody expected the Cavs to beat the Spurs, and most people actually expected the Pistons to beat them, but Lebron from a personal stand point, Lebron was defended very effectively by the Spurs collapsing defense. Was it really his fault, not really, because who could he have passed to? Boobie Gibson? Mo Williams? His crappy team made it easy for the Spurs to defend him, and that was not the fault of his own, but he did look confused by the Spurs defense, and wasn't overly aggressive at times.

Then 2013, he was very inconsistent in the Finals. When he was on, he dominated, but then when he wasn't, he looked like a regular allstar.

Jordan had the 1996 finals series, where he was defended very well by Payton and the entire Sonics defense, but overall, there hasn't been many teams that could really figure out Jordan. And 1996 was most definitely not Jordan's absolute prime. In other years, even though there are times he lost (vs. Pistons and Celtics), you just can't blame Jordan too much because the team make up wasn't supposed to win. Whenever Jordan was expected to win, he won. You can't say the same about Lebron.

The Batman
03-15-2014, 05:19 PM
Jordan failed quite a bit too before Pippen came along.

ambchang
03-15-2014, 07:49 PM
Jordan failed quite a bit too before Pippen came along.

By fail I don't mean he didn't win the finals. By fail I mean under achieve. Can't really say that about Jordan even though he lost against the celtics and the pistons. Those were great teams and the bulls weren't. The bulls were supposed to lose

The Batman
03-15-2014, 07:53 PM
By fail I don't mean he didn't win the finals. By fail I mean under achieve. Can't really say that about Jordan even though he lost against the celtics and the pistons. Those were great teams and the bulls weren't. The bulls were supposed to lose

That means he failed because he couldn't beat the greats. LeBron's teams weren't great before Miami. LeBron underachieved in the 2011 finals, but do the Heat make the finals with Wade and Bosh? They'd probably be first or second round fodder.

spurraider21
03-15-2014, 07:55 PM
That means he failed because he couldn't beat the greats. LeBron's teams weren't great before Miami. LeBron underachieved in the 2011 finals, but do the Heat make the finals with Wade and Bosh? They'd probably be first or second round fodder.
can't equate a team failure with individual failure. i can't fault lebron for losing to the spurs in 07, but i can for 2011, for instance

ambchang
03-15-2014, 10:18 PM

The Lebron cavs weren't great but Lebron didn't step up a few times when they lost. The magic series and the Orlando series were great but there were plenty of series Lebron didn't step up. The spurs series being one of them.

For 2011, if your argument is that Lebron made that team better, then it's not much of an argument at all. We are taking about the GOAT, you're supposed to make your team better and carry hem past a few rounds with players of the caliber of wade and bosh. Lebron disappeared in 11 finals vs the mavs and this will be a huge black mark when evaluating his legacy. Jordan simply didn't have a series like that, with his worst being the Seattle series. But even the. Jordan was clearly the best player on his team and he won. In the mavs series, Lebron wasn't even the best player on his team and his team lost in a heavily favored series.