PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Wesrtbrook

POPownsJackson
03-09-2014, 05:11 PM
This guy make 1 good play and chuck 3 what fuck retard!!! :lol

POPownsJackson
03-09-2014, 05:13 PM
how the fucks is Durant GOAT player make play to WB to shoot 3 ball and then 3ball and then 3ball????

:lol

POPownsJackson
03-09-2014, 05:14 PM
This thunder team? :lol

Spurs is sperm on their faces if face in playoffs they no beat even the worst record in WC!!! :lol

Double-Up
03-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Basic grammer no ok?

KaiRMD1
03-09-2014, 06:58 PM
English much ol' sport?

irishock
03-09-2014, 06:59 PM
:lol biters...

Blake
03-09-2014, 07:07 PM
ducks

Rogue
03-09-2014, 11:42 PM
that's why any team led by Westchuck would never win championships. Durant was born to be a "servant" he got it written in his gene, dude would be a perfect beta next to a great player but Westchuck is certainly not the right alpha for him, tbh.

Thread
03-10-2014, 12:00 AM
that's why any team led by Westchuck would never win championships. Durant was born to be a "servant" he got it written in his gene, dude would be a perfect beta next to a great player but Westchuck is certainly not the right alpha for him, tbh.

Perhaps, but, I'd like to see it proven, Roguey. But, such an experiment would take a sacrifice from Durant that even if he wanted to make it would not be permitted by other factions. These factions will never permit a Westbrook to be christened as the Number 1. It just isn't done in "ball" OR business.

& I'm not talking about some half assed implied assessment of such a scenario snuck under the door for a "couple weeks." I'm talking about this off season make Westbrook the Number 1 with Durant in accordance and on board like Jabbar did when he handed it to Magic. Sure this would not be as loving as that one was, not even close, but, they ain't goin' nowhere with Durant as the maestro. Westbrook has the fire, the intensity, the vileness needed to do what has to be done to ring. They'll follow him if he's designated.

irishock
03-10-2014, 12:04 AM
Perhaps, but, I'd like to see it proven, Roguey. But, such an experiment would take a sacrifice from Durant that even if he wanted to make it would not be permitted by other factions. These factions will never permit a Westbrook to be christened as the Number 1. It just isn't done in "ball" OR business.

& I'm not talking about some half assed implied assessment of such a scenario snuck under the door for a "couple weeks." I'm talking about this off season make Westbrook the Number 1 with Durant in accordance and on board like Jabbar did when he handed it to Magic. Sure this would not be as loving as that one was, not even close, but, they ain't goin' nowhere with Durant as the maestro. Westbrook has the fire, the intensity, the vileness needed to do what has to be done to ring. They'll follow him if he's designated.

As of this year they'll follow him straight to a WCF exit and Dale has to live thru another Spurs final :lol

ezau
03-10-2014, 12:04 AM

Durant is this generation's David Robinson.

Thread
03-10-2014, 12:15 AM
As of this year they'll follow him straight to a WCF exit and Dale has to live thru another Spurs final :lol

I ain't got in me, Shocky. I'll sit it out like last time. I can't do it. Call me chickenshit. Call me late for supper, but, I ain't sittin' thru it here with you animals. I can't do it. I mean I can say now, yeah, no problem, I'll stay, but, come April it won't wash. So, I'll just say it now:::no.

Bill_Brasky
03-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Its just a game dude.

AlexJones
03-10-2014, 12:46 AM
I ain't got in me, Shocky. I'll sit it out like last time. I can't do it. Call me chickenshit. Call me late for supper, but, I ain't sittin' thru it here with you animals. I can't do it. I mean I can say now, yeah, no problem, I'll stay, but, come April it won't wash. So, I'll just say it now:::no.

You would make quite an interesting case of internet toolism.

Thread
03-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Its just a game dude.

I know, Brasky, but, it's psychological. I'm bent. I can't do it. I know myself.

sook
03-10-2014, 01:38 AM
I know, Brasky, but, it's psychological. I'm bent. I can't do it. I know myself.

48 and 25 tend to do that.

xtremesteven33
03-10-2014, 02:09 AM

Nice.

Thread
03-10-2014, 03:22 AM

You're returned!

Gummi Clutch
03-10-2014, 05:01 AM
WB's play today was absolutely comical.

I don't know any other way to put it. You have the best offensive player in the game yet you choose to fire away with the green light like you're playing as an NBA level player in the d-league. Crazy frog mutant.