PDA

View Full Version : NBA: I Wish Nothing But The Worse For Phil JackOff

Koolaid_Man
03-10-2014, 08:52 PM
sold Kobe up the river time and time again...listen we all know MJ >Kobe we all know that in NBA history they are the 2 greatest players ever...but what Phil did time and again in his many books is inexcusable...then he wants to compare an 18 yr old Kobe to a mature MJ...there's been no coach in NBA history gifted the talent this joker has...what was so cold blooded about his last hit piece on Kobe was that he had nothing not one good thing to say about Kobe...and I know it hurt Kobe's feelings...Kobe even hinted as much when he said in response: "Perhaps I should write my own book" it was a shameful display by Jackson who gave up on the team in my view back in 2009..it was Kobe who coached that team to back to back titles...many people saw it...I still think Jackson was jealous of his woman's absolute love and adoration of Kobe...yall think I'm crazy but I'm sure there's something to it...

irishock
03-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Phil JackOFF

Grim business when you put it like that

elmanutres
03-10-2014, 08:58 PM
The curse of dead fredo strikes again

Thebesteva
03-10-2014, 09:02 PM
He literally put 5 championship banners on our ceiling, and was rudely rejected from the Lakers....and you're upset at him?

Budkin
03-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Philhurt

Katherine Robinson
03-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Without Phil Jackson, Kobe Bryant destroys Shaq's three-peat two years early.

horsielove
03-10-2014, 09:06 PM
:cry pls come to LA phil :cry

TE
03-10-2014, 09:07 PM
There's troll attempts from Kool to prop up Kobe, then there's insufferable stuff like this.

Just terrible.

Kool Bob Love
03-10-2014, 09:13 PM
Grim business when you put it like that

So original right?:cry

Thread
03-10-2014, 09:20 PM
Kool Aid Man

irishock
03-10-2014, 09:26 PM
I am glad the genetic lottery didnt' fuck me up like it did KBL.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 09:30 PM
D'antoni and Mike Brown delivering on the championship expectations. Well done gentlemen.

spurraider21
03-10-2014, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqSiohj1h4E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piuYzD05tqw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMDIt3vpYF4

spurraider21
03-10-2014, 09:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXjrk51g9xU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey_OyaIRx9k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVuTMfg-myQ

Sybok
03-10-2014, 09:38 PM
The Begging 2.0

Thread
03-10-2014, 09:43 PM
D'antoni and Mike Brown delivering on the championship expectations. Well done gentlemen.

Just count your blessings MJ's dad got killed.

kobe4life
03-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Jesus Kool I feel the same way you do about Phil's disrespect of God and now possibly selling out to the Knicks. Phil should be thankful for God or else he would just have his 6 rings from the bulls and would been known as the guy who couldn't win without MJ instead of the Zen Master.

ezau
03-10-2014, 09:46 PM
He gave you five rings.

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Just count your blessings MJ's dad got killed.
I'm counting mine that Jim's did.

Thread
03-10-2014, 09:57 PM
I'm counting mine that Jim's did.

Too late. Without Jim Buss I'm light a back-to-back.

Thread
03-10-2014, 09:58 PM
He gave you five rings.

But, he cracked wise going out the door. When that happens then I don't forgive. Then I don't forget.

ShowtimeFan
03-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Checked in here to see if things have improved lately and first thing I see is a terrible headline like this. Conclusion: still terrible forum with terrible posts from the OP.

Thread
03-10-2014, 09:59 PM
Checked in here to see if things have improved lately and first thing I see is a terrible headline like this. Conclusion: still terrible forum with terrible posts from the OP.

Buh, bye.

midnightpulp
03-10-2014, 10:03 PM
But, he cracked wise going out the door. When that happens then I don't forgive. Then I don't forget.

Good for you. You finally saw his real self.

I expect Spurs fans to take Jackson's side, but fuck Phil Jackson. It was him, not Kobe nor Shaq, who planted the first seed in the Lakerfan vs. Spurfan rivalry with his asterisk talk.

Phil has always been a pussy and an asshole.

Thread
03-10-2014, 10:05 PM

I expect Spurs fans to take Jackson's side, but fuck Phil Jackson. It was him, not Kobe nor Shaq, who planted the first seed in the Lakerfan vs. Spurfan rivalry with his asterisk talk.

Midst

dallasmaverickslose
03-10-2014, 10:41 PM
sold Kobe up the river time and time again...listen we all know MJ >Kobe we all know that in NBA history they are the 2 greatest players ever...but what Phil did time and again in his many books is inexcusable...then he wants to compare an 18 yr old Kobe to a mature MJ...there's been no coach in NBA history gifted the talent this joker has...what was so cold blooded about his last hit piece on Kobe was that he had nothing not one good thing to say about Kobe...and I know it hurt Kobe's feelings...Kobe even hinted as much when he said in response: "Perhaps I should write my own book" it was a shameful display by Jackson who gave up on the team in my view back in 2009..it was Kobe who coached that team to back to back titles...many people saw it...I still think Jackson was jealous of his woman's absolute love and adoration of Kobe...yall think I'm crazy but I'm sure there's something to it...

And I wish nothing but the worse for you. You will soon be IP banned. Good riddance.

Kool Bob Love
03-10-2014, 10:48 PM

:toast

HI-FI
03-10-2014, 11:03 PM
Yet without him you're short five rings, most likely jumping on a new bandwagon. Show some respect you old fart.

Thread
03-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Yet without him you're short five rings, most likely jumping on a new bandwagon. Show some respect you old fart.

And it was Kobe who granted on him when he came back-hat-in-hand, tail-tucked begging for a job.

spurraider21
03-10-2014, 11:16 PM
And it was Kobe who granted on him when he came back-hat-in-hand, tail-tucked begging for a job.
don't be purposely obtuse

HI-FI
03-10-2014, 11:16 PM
show me proof that Phil Jackson begged, and not from Kobe's mouth. Lakers knew that Jackson was the only person alive who could coach Kobe, no one else could put up with a rapist. Even Jackson couldn't stand him but knew Lakers get the best handouts.

spurraider21
03-10-2014, 11:19 PM
The Lakers begged for Phil to come back after the abomination season they had in 04-05... and they proceeded to make him the highest paid coach in NBA history. that is NOT an instance of phil begging for a job. they had to pry him out of retirement with the most lucrative coaching contract of all time

Thread
03-10-2014, 11:21 PM
show me proof that Phil Jackson begged, and not from Kobe's mouth. Lakers knew that Jackson was the only person alive who could coach Kobe, no one else could put up with a rapist. Even Jackson couldn't stand him but knew Lakers get the best handouts.

Jesus Christ, use your fucking head, man.

Thread
03-10-2014, 11:22 PM
The Lakers begged for Phil to come back after the abomination season they had in 04-05... and they proceeded to make him the highest paid coach in NBA history. that is NOT an instance of phil begging for a job. they had to pry him out of retirement with the most lucrative coaching contract of all time

You're full of shit. It was Phil who begged. And it was Kobe who signed off on it.

dallasmaverickslose
03-10-2014, 11:23 PM
You're full of shit. It was Phil who begged. And it was Kobe who signed off on it.

:lmao delusional 48ers fans...

HI-FI
03-10-2014, 11:23 PM
:lol
Philo already posted that Jackson was the highest paid coach. Yep, sounds like begging. Actually this is begging
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20130628-dwight.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/dwight.jpg

djohn2oo8
03-10-2014, 11:24 PM
Phil wrote a book about Kobe, yet Kobe begged twice.

Thread
03-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Phil wrote a book about Kobe, yet Kobe begged twice.

It was Kobe who signed off after Phil begged the last time.

Kobe Bryant

irishock
03-10-2014, 11:34 PM

:lol...

Thread
03-10-2014, 11:35 PM
^I still got it!!!

HI-FI
03-10-2014, 11:36 PM
^ not sure you ever did tbh.

spurraider21
03-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Philo
et tu, hi-fi?

:depressed

Biernutz
03-11-2014, 12:14 AM
ESPN has been going crazy all day about Phill. It's really pathetic the hero worship from these
ass kissers. What GM does Phill have to have to do better to be a Nick hero. Isaiah Thomas.......

HI-FI
03-11-2014, 12:22 AM
et tu, hi-fi?

:depressed

it's a catchy nickname tbh.

Killakobe81
03-11-2014, 02:15 AM
Phil and Kobe are both assholes but Kobe at least respects the Spurs, phil treated yal with the same disdain he held for Sacramento.

Sean Cagney
03-11-2014, 02:21 AM
Jesus Kool I feel the same way you do about Phil's disrespect of God and now possibly selling out to the Knicks. Phil should be thankful for God or else he would just have his 6 rings from the bulls and would been known as the guy who couldn't win without MJ instead of the Zen Master.

GOD? Shaq got the first three rings for them in LA sir....... NOT GOD! SURELY NOT KOBE.

sook
03-11-2014, 02:43 AM
Philo already posted that Jackson was the highest paid coach. Yep, sounds like begging. Actually this is begging
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20130628-dwight.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/dwight.jpg

The evidence is compelling, but it seems their begging ways have gotten more and more disturbing :lol

ambchang
03-11-2014, 05:56 AM
I agree to the title but not the reasons.

At least I found one thing I can agree with the OP before he was banned.

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2014, 06:13 AM

^ Proof is always in the pudding baby!

Bryant's reaction to a possible return by Jackson seemed lukewarm at best during the past several months. But Bryant released a more positive statement through his agent Tuesday.

"When the Lakers began the search for a new head coach, I put my complete trust in Dr. Buss and [general manager] Mitch Kupchak to select the person they thought was best for the Lakers' organization," Bryant said. "In Phil Jackson, they chose a proven winner. That is something I support.

now for the the truly discerning here's the proof PhilJackoff begged....

"I think it's a matter of trust, a matter of rebuilding the trust that we had," Jackson said of his relationship with Bryant. "And yes, I have talked to Kobe; he actually called me this morning to congratulate me on the job. And I felt confident that he's confident that we can go forward."

Translation..he begged and Kobe cosigned...it's all PC talk...it's like when your boss gives you a raise and then stops by your cubicle to congratulate you on a job well done. :lmao the player calling to coach to give him an atta boy! :lmao

Venti Quattro
03-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Nothing but best wishes for Phil Jackson. Hope his Zen works on Carmelo Anthony so that he'll already make a step-up for the first time in his 11-year career

Koolaid_Man
03-11-2014, 07:09 AM
you're worthless Venti Cumquatrro