PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Congratulations to ElNono

superjames1992
03-11-2014, 08:48 PM
Congratulations to ElNono for winning The Bet!!! :)

Kool Bob Love
03-11-2014, 08:49 PM
:toast

ElNono
03-11-2014, 08:57 PM
:toast thanks!

Clipper Nation
03-11-2014, 09:01 PM
What was The Bet?

ElNono
03-11-2014, 09:02 PM
What was The Bet?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191819&page=13

Clipper Nation
03-11-2014, 09:05 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191819&page=13

:lol What's better, winning The Bet, or being able to gouge the Spurs again in the next negotations by pointing to your client's 20-point games?

ElNono
03-11-2014, 09:13 PM
:lol What's better, winning The Bet, or being able to gouge the Spurs again in the next negotations by pointing to your client's 20-point games?

was an easy bet, I thought, tbh... just quieting down the haters I'm suppose to quiet down, no surprises there...

HI-FI
03-11-2014, 09:22 PM
was an easy bet, I thought, tbh... just quieting down the haters I'm suppose to quiet down, no surprises there...
how much did you lose off of El Ocho tbh?

ElNono
03-11-2014, 09:29 PM
how much did you lose off of El Ocho tbh?

a lot, tbh... luckily La Raza TV is doing well, IMO

HI-FI
03-11-2014, 10:46 PM
a lot, tbh... luckily La Raza TV is doing well, IMO
:lol La Raza TV

but real talk, your ability to sell high on Manu after the Finals, turn those percentages into a producers credit for La Raza TV's Aventuras mexicanos en la Ciencia: La Rueda, was pretty amazing.

ElNono
03-11-2014, 11:53 PM
:lol La Raza TV

but real talk, your ability to sell high on Manu after the Finals, turn those percentages into a producers credit for La Raza TV's Aventuras mexicanos en la Ciencia: La Rueda, was pretty amazing.

We tried to do an educational show teaching kids not to end up with multiple pregnancies before reaching 16 years of age, but it didn't work out.

Now, we're currently working on a new show tentatively named Vato Loco, loosely based on Nancy Grace, which we think it's going to be a hit, IMO.

HI-FI
03-12-2014, 12:02 AM

We tried to do an educational show teaching kids not to end up with multiple pregnancies before reaching 16 years of age, but it didn't work out.

Now, we're currently working on a new show tentatively named Vato Loco, loosely based on Nancy Grace, which we think it's going to be a hit, IMO.
:lol

real talk again, for the next episode in Aventuras mexicanos en la Ciencia, do a special on whoever invented that tortilla machine at Taco Cabana, that conveyor belt thing. I've been transfixed by that forever. However, I have a feeling it was once again a gringo who invented it. Nonetheless, at least for the re-enactment portion you can stop by Home Depot in the morning to find a suitable actor to play this inventor.

ElNono
03-12-2014, 12:07 AM

real talk again, for the next episode in Aventuras mexicanos en la Ciencia, do a special on whoever invented that tortilla machine at Taco Cabana, that conveyor belt thing. I've been transfixed by that forever. However, I have a feeling it was once again a gringo who invented it. Nonetheless, at least for the re-enactment portion you can stop by Home Depot in the morning to find a suitable actor to play this inventor.

We have a few random clips we're not sure what to do with... vatos trying to speak english, some swimming across the border... some getting into street fights over stolen lonestar cards...

We were thinking of cramming it all of them together and calling it "Animal Planet", but I think it's taken.

Robz4000
03-12-2014, 12:10 AM

We have a few random clips we're not sure what to do with... vatos trying to speak english, some swimming across the border... some getting into street fights over stolen lonestar cards...

We were thinking of cramming it all of them together and calling it "Animal Planet", but I think it's taken.

:lmao

HI-FI
03-12-2014, 12:14 AM

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 12:42 AM
My nigga...