PDA

View Full Version : Tony in People (or US?) Mag

boutons
08-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Standing in the checkout line, I saw his name on the cover.
He and Eva are on page 24.
She says adamantly "no engagement".
Summer sucks.

Ginofan
08-05-2005, 03:33 PM
I think Eva is in the new Rolling Stone too...

TDMVPDPOY
08-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Isnt he suppose to be practicing his jumpshots durin the summer, wtf is he doin travelin around the world...teams are lookin towards dethrowning us

BronxCowboy
08-06-2005, 10:43 AM
i've said it once, and i'll say it again

tp would be better off patrolling high school campuses in the area to scout out the hottest 18-year old chick in all of san antonio than wasting his time on some celebrity of the moment

Ah, the classic delimma of sports . . . youth or experience? :lol

boutons
08-06-2005, 11:04 AM
IIRC, the article said Tony was in LA as Eva prepares next season's Slutty Housewives series.

Looks he's putting off making the All-Star Game until 07.

Rydia
08-06-2005, 08:34 PM
i've said it once, and i'll say it again

tp would be better off patrolling high school campuses in the area to scout out the hottest 18-year old chick in all of san antonio than wasting his time on some celebrity of the moment

Yeah I agree...what a tramp. I really hate her...

Why Tony Why?!?!

Kori Ellis
08-06-2005, 08:47 PM
You guys are pretty crazy.

Reports are that Chip Engelland has already been working with Tony while he's in L.A. He's allowed to go out with his girlfriend. He doesn't workout 24 hours a day. He also was back in San Antonio because he was at Malik's Philly Phamous opening.

And calling her a whore and a tramp is pretty nuts. Unless one of you know her personally and have been banging her lately. They seem to be happy and you all shouldn't really bother yourselves with it more than that.