PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Shadowflames disappearing around the same time as ThunderUp?

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 12:00 AM
:wow

At first I thought it was because of that french parasite in Goddess' uterus, but it seems there may be more to the story...:wow:wow

Rogue
03-12-2014, 12:13 AM
coincidence, imho. Shadowflames doesn't have any active trolls on this website, as far as I know.

Actually, dude changed his Goddess avatar about 1-2 weeks before the horrible news came public. I guess he must've heard about it before we did (no surprise since he's from NY, he must've heard the rumors from streets), then the rumors were confirmed (though not by Goddess herself) on March 3rd and nigga hasn't even logged in on Spurstalk ever since... it hurt him more than 6 did, tbh, hope the Spurs will make a difference this season and beat the Great Satan in the finals.

HI-FI
03-12-2014, 12:20 AM
IIRC, Shadowflames heard from his New Yorican buddy Lil Púbico about Goddess being pregnant. This news, along with 6, has hurt him, and not even the greatest Chad Kroeger ballad can ease this pain. Therefore Spurs need to win again with Duncan to save Shadow.

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 12:25 AM
IIRC, Shadowflames heard from his New Yorican buddy Lil Púbico about Goddess being pregnant. This news, along with 6, has hurt him, and not even the greatest Chad Kroeger ballad can ease this pain. Therefore Spurs need to win again with Duncan to save Shadow.

coincidence, imho. Shadowflames doesn't have any active trolls on this website, as far as I know.

Actually, dude changed his Goddess avatar about 1-2 weeks before the horrible news came public. I guess he must've heard about it before we did (no surprise since he's from NY, he must've heard the rumors from streets), then the rumors were confirmed (though not by Goddess herself) on March 3rd and nigga hasn't even logged in on Spurstalk ever since... it hurt him more than 6 did, tbh, hope the Spurs will make a difference this season and beat the Great Satan in the finals.

Damn. Thats a lot to take, 6 bothered me, but as Rogue put it beating Satan in the finals will put everything to place. Hope SF is doing well :cry :cry :cry

Avante
03-12-2014, 01:00 AM
I had him banned also. Me and the Mods are tight.

Calispursfan11
03-12-2014, 01:09 AM
Avante the god descends from olympus yet again.

rogues
03-12-2014, 01:13 AM
I had him banned also. Me and the Mods are tight.

:lol You fat fucking pussy..it's clear as day you have mod powers..otherwise, thunderup's account wouldn't have been hacked and subsequently stealth banned..Big Dog can log in to his account, but none of the ongoing threads are available to him..