PDA

View Full Version : how to make the Club a better place

Pages : [1] 2 3

Blake
03-12-2014, 02:53 PM
I sense much unhappiness here.

For those unhappy, throw out some suggestions and let's discuss.

:tu

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 02:57 PM
We should collectively take a break from the multiple thread feuding.

Or not.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 02:58 PM
I sense much unhappiness here.

For those unhappy, throw out some suggestions and let's discuss.

Why?
So you can troll every single suggestion?
That is your schtick.
If you sense unhappiness, then it is probably of your own devise.
You get what you put out.
So go back to your melting down.
Being civil is not your M.O., by your own admission, many times.
:lol

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 02:58 PM
Why?
That is your schtick.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:03 PM
Chump.. My 8 year old son said your pictures are hilarious.where did he see my pictures?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:03 PM
:lmao

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:04 PM
http://i59.tinypic.com/30w0cv7.gif

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:06 PM
where did he see my pictures?

I'm just kidding, I know where. My pic is in chewies sig up above, as well as mouses and sbms' sig and also in my rat face meltdown thread, I'm just trying to lie and backpedal about it now

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:06 PM
Eh, there's only one possible outcome if all parties continue to escalate.

That could be exactly what some want though.

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 03:09 PM

You leaving?

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:10 PM
You leaving?
Not alone.

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Not alone.
of course not, but be sure to rack up those posts with the same copy and paste one liners before you do.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Eh, there's only one possible outcome if all parties continue to escalate. I always started crap on these boards for over a decade for no reason, but now that it backfired on me I'm waving the white flag instead of admitting I got beat at my own pathetic trolling game of over a decade when noone did shit to me or moderated me, but yet I want to moderate everyone else. I'm a complete asshole who is friends with the owners of this board and all my crap all these years has caught up to me, they may even be getting tired of my snitching even though they are my friends. Whatever possible outcome will be of my own stupid doing, and I'm hurt that the owners know I created this cesspool troll board with me as its pathetic leader. I got what I paid for, whether my friends back me up or not

Gummi Clutch
03-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Honestly its not like I have anything personal against the chump, but he always tries to act like he is super civil with his damn one liners when he is anything but. Just don't be a fucking hypocrite .

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:15 PM
This is the kind of escalation of which I speak.

I will certainly acknowledge my share of responsibility. Will anyone else?

Blake
03-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Why?
That is your schtick.

^ Neutral anger

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:16 PM
of course not, but be sure to rack up those posts with the same copy and paste one liners before you do.

xmas1997

And what would that be, pray tell?

ChumpDumper
Honestly its not like I have anything personal against the chump, but he always tries to act like he is super civil with his damn one liners when he is anything but. Just don't be a fucking hypocrite .
I don't remember claiming to be civil.

Leetonidas
03-12-2014, 03:17 PM
All y'all mofos could stop replying to each other. Isn't this shit tiring after many months non-stop?

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:17 PM
A bunch of bannings.

Probably temporary but it could inflame the situation more. That has happened before.

Blake
03-12-2014, 03:20 PM

oh yeah, I push buttons on a daily basis.

But the return on I'm getting on my button pushing investment is not paying off of late.

If posters getting burned have no idea they're on fire, then there's no point and everyone loses.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 03:20 PM

I admit to bashing the trolls, simply because very few others will do it?

^ Neutral anger

Ooh, a new term, how novel of the village idiot.
But there is no anger, that is just your misunderstanding due to your melt down.
There is fun, fun, fun bashing the trolls.
Got it now?

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:22 PM
If we can refrain from the back and forth in one thread it could be a start.

Chewbacca

The bannings I made happen bc I'm friends with the owners, they may be getting tired of my snitching and ban us all.

I haven't been a great friend to them afterall, since I keep bringing them unwanted headaches I brought on myself bc I'm a little troll bitch that trolled these boards for over a decade while my owner friends never stopped me. Now that ppl trolled me back hardcore..I can't take my own medicine and my friends are sick of my constant snitching on those that exposed my pathetic troll ways. It's best for me to go into hiding and pretend I got banned, so that my friends and I don't have to admit I snitched way too much. Do you have any ideas on how I can stop this bleeding any other way? :cry

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :tu :tu

TE
All y'all mofos could stop replying to each other. Isn't this shit tiring after many months non-stop?
This

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:24 PM
A bunch of bannings, due to me snitching way too much and getting on my owner friends nerves when they have their own lives to worry about. I was so selfish in bothering them with a problem I created :cry

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:26 PM
People can make whatever narrative they want. This kind of thing has happened before.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:27 PM
I can make whatever narrative I want. But, This kind of thing has happened before. Me snitching is nothing new at all

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Thinking only one person would ever have an issue with this kind of trolling is unrealistic.

Blake
03-12-2014, 03:35 PM

Keeping it all in one thread would be great.

I can sense the constant bumping of threads with my name on it is making the natives very restless.

And I don't really blame people for being pissed at me for entertaining these idiots (i.e. "poking the bear")

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:37 PM
Thinking only one person would ever have an issue with MY kind of trolling is unrealistic. My 83,000 constant pathetic troll posts and ankle sniping at posters all over the forum for no reason were pretty embarrassing for me now I see.

My owner friends never moderated any of my trolling part, but I moderated and have snitched to get others moderated. My friends are sick of my shit finally. Its best for them and me to not admit that, so a collective banning and a pretend banning for me will help me save a little face, maybe

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 03:38 PM
I for one will be glad if it happens.
This has been known as the "troll forum" for quite a while.
If a few innocents have to pay as most of the trolls are banned, then so be it, collateral damage.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Keeping it all in one thread would be great, however I want to be like chump and start crap all over the forum and bring the forum down, now I'm pretending its not me, as if anyone will fall for it

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Hey. I was asked. I gave my opinion.

Blake
03-12-2014, 03:39 PM
This has been known as the "troll forum" for quite a while.

No it hasn't.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:40 PM
Sa210, do you want to bring the forum down?

TE
03-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Why doesn't Chewbacca just post something. Lol

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 03:44 PM
Hey. I was asked. I gave my opinion.

It's a valid opinion. I applaud it.
But I still think it will take some drastic action to get the trolls off here.
They are the ones fucking things up on here.
Most of us would enjoy having some intelligent discussions even though we disagree.
I did when I first started here.
Now I get kicks seeking out and destroying the trolls, and laughing about it afterward.
Granted, it contributes nothing of a positive nature except to keep the trolls in check.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Hey. I was asked. I gave my lie

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 03:50 PM
Sa210, do you want to bring the forum down?

You're missing a central point, the forum WAS already brought down by the trolls on here.
And it's gone unchecked for a long time.
I've been a member for a very long time and read it for years, and how the trolls made stupid juvenile fun of any and every decent poster on here.
Now, the trolls are getting what they put out, and more of it.
If they ban those who kick troll butt, and not the trolls, then they don't show much intelligence and this forum will die a sad death.
If they ban the trolls, then this place will improve a thousand fold.
New people will come and share opinions, and lively discussions will take place again.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:51 PM
You're missing a central point, the forum WAS already brought down by the trolls on here.
I've been a member for a very long time and read it for years, and how the trolls made stupid juvenile fun of any and every decent poster on here.
If they ban those who kick troll butt, and not the trolls, then they don't show much intelligence and this forum will die a sad death.
New people will come and share opinions, and lively discussions will take place again.

:tu :tu

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:52 PM
New people will come and share opinions, and lively discussions will take place again.with all due respect, the question was not directed at you.

I am asking sa210 to speak for himself.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 03:53 PM
with all due respect, the question was not directed at you.

I am asking sa210 to speak for himself.

I know, but I was sticking my nose into it anyway.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:54 PM
My stupidity and 83,000 unchecked troll posts has made it to where I'm now threatening that others could bring the forum down (its my way to try to stop my online ass raping I brought on myself). Instead of admitting I failed my owner friends and bothered them way too much to save me, I'll keep lying

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:55 PM
with all due respect,

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Most of us would enjoy having some intelligent discussions even though we disagree.

I did when I first started here.

Now I get kicks seeking out and destroying the trolls, and laughing about it afterward.

Granted, it contributes nothing of a positive nature except to keep the trolls in check.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 03:58 PM
I acknowledged my role in all this, sa210.

Now I am asking you if you personally want to bring down the forum?

Can you break character for one post and answer honestly?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:03 PM
This is a pretend schtick to give the owners and the board reason to lie and say I was being genuine, but truth is it's all pretend to try to get certain people banned that we don't like bc they have been embarrassing me like I deserve and I bothered my friends too much with snitching.

It's hard for me to say I'm a troll loser who started all this and it backfired on me and I should have kept my mouth shut and not snitched on ppl who did way less than I ever did on here when it comes to trolling. I got what I paid for. Maybe I should apologize to Avante for egging on the pedo talk about him and for having no life and sniping at innocent posters for over a decade and a half. And then take a decade of online ass rape on top of that like I deserve.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 04:03 PM
We all know what is wrong with this place.
With all due respect, it is rife with trolls wrecking every discussion, instead of civility, we get people throwing invectives such as "pedo", "faggot", and every other type of put down.
People can't argue a point without being called some sort of name, and then the trolls use twisting of quotes, taking words out of context, and basically bashing someone, instead of respecting someones' opinion for what it is.
This site has it worse than any site I've ever seen.
And for the most part it is kids, and the like who are doing this. You can tell from their posts they lack maturity, just snot nosed kids.
It is the inmates running the asylum.
They think they are witty, but they are idiots and extremely ignorant, bigoted, and hypocritical.
It is what it is.
The only way to fix it, is get rid of the childish trolls.

Blake
03-12-2014, 04:04 PM

Uh, xmas just made a motion to ban you

and himself for that matter.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:05 PM
With all due respect, it is rife with trolls wrecking every discussion, instead of civility, we get people throwing invectives such as "pedo", "faggot", and every other type of put down.
People can't argue a point without being called some sort of name, and then the trolls use twisting of quotes, taking words out of context, and basically bashing someone, instead of respecting someones' opinion for what it is.
And for the most part it is kids, and the like who are doing this. You can tell from their posts they lack maturity, just snot nosed kids.
They think they are witty, but they are idiots and extremely ignorant, bigoted, and hypocritical.
It is what it is.

The only way to fix it, is get rid of the childish trolls (Edit: Like Blake and chump who started it all and now crying about it).

Blake
03-12-2014, 04:05 PM
It is what it is.
The only way to fix it, is get rid of the childish trolls.

sbm and chewbacca will miss you

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:06 PM
I got my ass handed to me hardcore after my pathetic chump lite trolling, now I'm crying. :cry

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:07 PM
If real pathetic trolls were banned, me and chump would have to find another board to ruin.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:09 PM
Not crying about it. I think the op is a valid issue. There are things we can do on our own to avoid the inevitable.

The first step is accepting responibility. I believe three of us have here in one way or another.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 04:09 PM

You're still trolling, Blake.
You don't want things fixed.
You are number one on who needs to be banned on here IMHO.
You're self admitted trolling had resulted in this.
Keep up the melt down.
Keep insulting.
And there are those of us who will teach you some respect and good manners.
But then I am speaking to the village idiot troll, in one pig faced ear, out the other.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm crying about it. I think the op is a valid issue even though the thread maker himself is lying and not a genuine person, much like myself at all times.

Others have genuinely brought up this issue before and I didn't care bc it was me making fun of others at the time and calling Avante a pedo. Now that the joke is on me for a change I'm pretending this issue is now important. I don't like the shoe on the other foot.

There are things we can do on our own to avoid the inevitable, but I chose to ruin the board instead and bother my owner friends when they have way more important stuff to worry about.

The first step is accepting responibility, which I won't do, and have not done. I believe three of us have here in one way or another, but not me or blake. We are liars

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:15 PM
You don't want things fixed.
You are number one on who needs to be banned on here IMHO.
You're self admitted trolling had resulted in this.
Keep up the melt down.
Keep insulting.
And there are those of us who will teach you some respect and good manners.
But then I am speaking to the village idiot troll, in one pig faced ear, out the other.

:tu:tu

The Gemini Method
03-12-2014, 04:17 PM
This is still going on? Must say, the level of dedication is to be admired.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:18 PM
Are you saying you take your share of responsibility, sa210?

You can't answer in a changed quote.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:21 PM
I keep evading how this issue was brought up by the very people I am bitching about and I didn't care about their genuine points bc I was too busy ruining the board, making fun of innocent people and calling Avante a pedophile.

Now I'm crying and lying that this issue is important to me now that the joke got turned on me. I hate my own medicine. Noone on this board will be fooled by my lies

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:23 PM
I acknowledged my share of responsibility for the current stated of the boards, SA210.

Do you?

You too, sbm.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:29 PM
I have NOT acknowledged my share of responsibility. I brought this board down to the lowest levels of epic shit ever as the leader of lowest epic shit ever. I egged it on, called people pedophiles, got people banned for exposing my trolling ways, and snitched when when I got embarrassed right back.

For over a DECADE, Others didn't have the luxury of getting their friends to ban me when I was trolling innocent people. However I need help to get my owner friends to bail me out when I am not innocent. Watch my next lie and spin attempt...

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I acknowledge again my share of responibility for the current state of the boards. Do you acknowledge yours, sa210?

Sbm?

Blake
03-12-2014, 04:34 PM

So are you.

Difference is that I don't want trolling banned.

I move to keep the incessant back and forth (that I've been a part of) in one thread.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 04:34 PM
I think that - if anyone cares - genuinely cares - and isn't attempting some new troll job -

Re-read all the Chewbacca posts in this thread for a start. Then read them again.

Every single post and every single point he made is nothing but truth.

Of course - a year or two ago - I said a lot of the same things and so did avante - but

the Blake/Chumpies of the board saw it as a nice opportunity to rally the troops to just out me, troll me, and ban me -

and even me saying this now - is basically just giving trolls ammo to run in here and throw out their patented;

"meltdown"

"lol"

"you are taking this serious"

"stupid"

"blah-blah"

So we all got what we paid for and suddenly - years later - someone is thinking that the trolls are out of hand?

Ok. Seriously - why now?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 04:36 PM
No it hasn't.

Just because you're blind to it, doesn't not make it true.

More trolling by the pock faced little bitchy troll. None of what you said is true, just trolling.

oh yeah, I push buttons on a daily basis.

But the return on I'm getting on my button pushing investment is not paying off of late.

If posters getting burned have no idea they're on fire, then there's no point and everyone loses.

That is because you love to troll,but lately it's been backfiring on you.
Why don't you admit to what you've been doing, that it was inherently wrong, disrespectful, and cruel hearted, all for your own sick amusement?
But you won't, because you are what you put out, an ignorant troll worth nothing.
No wonder your wife fucked around on you and left you.
This is the tip of the iceberg for you.
It is what it is.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:37 PM
So are you taking your share of responsibility for the state of the board today sbm?

SA210?

POPownsJackson
03-12-2014, 04:37 PM
I acknowledged my share of responsibility for the current stated of the boards, SA210.

Do you?

You too, sbm.

But you is no have trouble when you say make fun of greek in my thread when I try share insider info. You is troll and keep replying, derail my thread while I do nothing you. Now same is doing to you and you has problems :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230108&p=7178864

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:39 PM
My lies are to not be believed. I'm a liar, and I am lying.

The ones I am pretending to address are the ones that GENUINELY brought this very issue up many times before and during my ass raping. I didn't care bc I was was busy making fun of innocent people and ruining the board.

Now that my ass raping has embarrassed me to epic proportions like I deserve, I'm crying for help, even though I didn't care before about this issue when I was on the other end. How convenient.

I shouldn't have been so selfish to bother my owner friends with problems I created myself for over ten years.

Too bad all those other posters I harassed and e-stalked didn't have owner friends to ban me like I did them

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:40 PM
But you is no have trouble when you say make fun of greek in my thread when I try share insider info. You is troll and keep replying, derail my thread while I do nothing you. Now same is doing to you and you has problems :lol

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:41 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230108&p=7178864I am skeptical of your story, but apparently I mistook you fo someone else.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Now that I have been embarrassed like I deserve..

I move to keep the incessant back and forth (that I've been a part of) in one thread to hide mine and chumps shame.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 04:44 PM
So are you taking your share of responsibility for the state of the board today sbm?

SA210?

I clearly stated numerous times - and I stand behind it -

That I will give you back exactly what is thrown at me. I stated many many times that this place was a cesspool and that there was nothing but idiotic behavior, assholes & hypocrites -

and I stated untold times - that the only difference between me and everyone else is that -

at least I KNOW I am a hypocrite, asshole and an idiot. Yes - I call myself that for playing this game.
I got no problem calling a spade a spade.
You want serious conversation - you act and speak serious and you will receive that in return.

You wanna troll - you will get out-trolled in return.

You get what you pay for - we all do.

Which part of all that leads you to believe that I deny any responsibility?

Blake
03-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Ok. Seriously - why now?

every messageboard has owners with a breaking point, including this one. CD alluded to it earlier.

I've seen it happen with the college forum as well as the NBA forum.

It sucks when a good forum gets shut down. Especially when it's free because the owners are gracious enough to keep paying the bill.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:45 PM
I just lied to PopOwnsJackson

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:46 PM
It seems you are still trying to score points in an argument.

Is that what this is all about?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 04:46 PM
No it hasn't.

You have a very valid point.
But Blake is the worst IMHO.
This place won't change until all the trolls are banned, period.
Until then, it remains "the troll forum".
It is what it is.
Now, there are those of us bashing the stupid ignorant trolls.
If they want a "troll forum" then go start your own web site, but leave this one to those of us who like to discuss things without idiotic trolls hanging on our every word.
This means you, Blake, you melt down with every one of your inane posts.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:48 PM
every messageboard has owners with a breaking point, including this one. CD and me snitched way too much and brought this forum down to shit.

It sucks when a good forum gets shut down. Especially when it's free because the owners are gracious enough to keep paying the bill. But me and chump were not grateful. And especially when the posters we bitch about have brought this issue up from day one and we stupidly ignored it bc we were selfish.

But to answer your question, it's bc me and chump are the ones getting embarrassed now, that's why. We don't like the shoe on the other foot. :cry

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:50 PM
It seems I am still trying to score points in my own fake failed story.

Will I convince anyone? Nope, I won't :cry

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 04:51 PM
every messageboard has owners with a breaking point, including this one. CD alluded to it earlier.

It sucks when a good forum gets shut down. Especially when it's free because the owners are gracious enough to keep paying the bill.

But when you and your team got others banned - all for retaliating against your trolling -

it was ok and the board was in fine shape.

Now that things aren't going your way and people are tired of your shit -

the board is suddenly in danger?

Chump can get others banned for doing nothing worse than what he-himself has done for over a decade?

This was ok in your book - and now - you want to "fix" it?

Ok. Interesting.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Just because you're blind to it, doesn't not make it true.

More trolling by the pock faced little bitchy troll. None of what you said is true, just trolling.

Why don't you admit to what you've been doing, that it was inherently wrong, disrespectful, and cruel hearted, all for your own sick amusement?
But you won't, because you are what you put out, an ignorant troll worth nothing.
No wonder your wife fucked around on you and left you.
This is the tip of the iceberg for you.
It is what it is.

:lol :tu

Blake
03-12-2014, 04:53 PM

I admit I make fun of stupid posts. I'll never not make fun of stupid posts. I get plenty of entertainment watching spin jobs and back pedals when people get busted for talking out of their asses.

There's no backfiring here. If you want to melt down, obsess and emoticon over me, I've got no problem with it.

The problem is that it's overloading the forum with junk. There's no need for multiple nuthurt threads about me.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:53 PM
But when you and your team got others banned - all for retaliating against your trolling -

Chump can get others banned for doing nothing worse than what he-himself has done for over a decade?

Ok. Interesting.

http://i59.tinypic.com/30w0cv7.gif

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:54 PM
If s scoring points in an argument takes precedence over everything else here, then no responsibility is really being taken.

Blake
03-12-2014, 04:55 PM

Ok. Interesting.

smh. Whatever dude.

continue to knock yourself out with your righteous crusade of enlightened emoticons.

DisAsTerBot
03-12-2014, 04:55 PM
this is just sad for all of you

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 04:57 PM

Chump can get others banned for doing nothing worse than what he-itself has done for over a decade?

Ok. Interesting.if scoring points right now is all you want to do....

No one cares about the argument. That's the whole point. Playing it out in every thread ia not something others want to see.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 04:57 PM
I admit I make stupid posts harassing innocent people. I'll never not make fun of posters who point out my stupid posts. They now get plenty of entertainment watching mine and chumps spin jobs and back pedals and when we get busted for talking out of our asses, which is always.

It's all backfiring here. We melt down, obsess and emoticon over them, then we lie about it.

The problem is that it's overloading the forum with junk. There's no need for multiple butthurt threads about how badly I failed.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:00 PM
scoring points right now is all I want to do and save face from my embarrassment I brought on myself....

No one cares about my argument. That's the whole point. Playing it out in every thread is not something others want to see, but too bad when you brought this up since day one I didn't care to listen until my own ass started getting handed to me.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:06 PM
I think that - if anyone cares - genuinely cares - and isn't attempting some new troll job -

Re-read all the Chewbacca posts in this thread for a start. Then read them again.

Of course - a year or two ago - I said a lot of the same things and so did avante - but

the Blake/Chumpies of the board saw it as a nice opportunity to rally the troops to just out me, troll me, and ban me -

and even me saying this now - is basically just giving trolls ammo to run in here and throw out their patented;

"meltdown"

"lol"

"stupid"

"blah-blah"

So we all got what we paid for and suddenly - years later - someone is thinking that the trolls are out of hand?

http://i60.tinypic.com/2r5s4kj.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/10xbi9c.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/11iz808.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/ou5zli.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/20h5174.jpg

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 05:06 PM

So then why do you persist in trolling people?
Do you just do not care?
Or are you totally dense?

Blake
03-12-2014, 05:16 PM
this is just sad for all of you

Lol probably.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Basically what I am reading is that if sbm and SA210 think things are bad, they just want to make it worse.

Is this correct, you two?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:18 PM
Basically what I am reading is that my lies aren't working here

"meltdown"

"lol"

"stupid"

"blah-blah"

POPownsJackson
03-12-2014, 05:19 PM
I am skeptical of your story, but apparently I mistook you fo someone else.
Yes I tell you many time, but ttah ok . I apologize you for you mean in my thread.

Blake
03-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Yes I tell you many time, but ttah ok . I apologize you for you mean in my thread.

wut

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:21 PM
Yes I tell you many time

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Another poster came in and told the truth about chumps pathetic trolling ways and how chump not liking it now when it's returned to him, so I'll act dumb and say "wut"

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 05:24 PM
Yes I tell you many time, but ttah ok . I apologize you for you mean in my thread.hm.I don't quiteuunderstand that but I will appreciate the spirit of the post.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Disingenous and insincere failed thread

getting what we paid for always

ChumpDumper
I don't get why you force yourself to post in edited quotes, sa210. It might keep people from taking you seriously.

Chewbacca
I understood exactly what PopOwnsJackson meant but I'll play dumb bc he exposed me for trolling ppl and not liking it now that it has been returned to me. I'll play dumb like Blake

Chewbacca
Disingenous and insincere failed thread

getting what we paid for always

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Who exactly do you think you are scoring points with, SA210 and sbm?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 05:30 PM
Basically what I am reading is that if sbm and SA210 think things are bad, they just want to make it worse.

Is this correct, you two?

It's funny, you blast those two, yet Blake openly admits he wants it to continue and you say nothing about him.
What's up with that?
They have said WHY they do it, and basically said they would stop if you did, yet Blake wants to keep doing it and keeps egging everyone on.
What's up with that?
Are you giving him a pass?
If I can see this, then everyone can.

leemajors
03-12-2014, 05:33 PM
Who exactly do you think you are scoring points with, SA210 and sbm?

xmas1997 since Avante is on vacation.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:33 PM
I don't get why I didn't taking posters seriously that I got banned and snitched on when from day one they and others brought up my trolling and ruining of this board issue in every thread possible. Oh never-mind, thats exactly why. They were exposing me, and now my shame has reached epic levels to where I have to lie in here and its not working. My trolling and snitching backfired and I bothered my owner friends too much now

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:37 PM
It's funny, you blast those two, yet Blake openly admits he wants it to continue and you say nothing about him.
What's up with that?

They have said WHY they do it, and basically said they would stop if you did, yet Blake wants to keep doing it and keeps egging everyone on.
What's up with that?

If I can see this, then everyone can.

"meltdown"

"lol"

"stupid"

"blah-blah"

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 05:37 PM
What's up with that?
What's up with that?
If I can see this, then everyone can.I am not blasting anyone here. This is not the place for it.

I can get to blake in time. I would like this question answered by sbm and sa210.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:40 PM
I am not blasting anyone here that has defended my trolling ways that brought down this forum to epic shit levels. This is not the place for it, no place is.

I can thank blake in time as usual through pm. I would like this exposing of my lies to stop by sbm and chewy.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 05:46 PM
xmas1997 since Avante is on vacation.

And so enters another of the confirmed idiotic trolls who gets his kicks making fun of others on here.
Apparently you have nothing of consequence to add, so why opine?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 05:46 PM
And so enters another of the confirmed idiotic trolls who gets his kicks making fun of others on here.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 05:56 PM
This thread is useless except maybe to expose confirmed trolls like Blake if they have the balls to admit it.
At least that is one thing in Blakes favor, he has balls enough to admit it, unlike leemajors who is an acknowledged troll even if a rather insignificant one.
SBM, Avante, and SA210 (Chewbaca) have been ragging on every trolls' ass for a while.
I have come on here and lately been bashing them too, because that is all they deserve.
They back down, they melt down, they try to squirm out of it claiming that others are melting down, or complaining, or butt hurt, but it is all BS because it is themselves who are getting it back in spades and now crying "foul", "ban the decent civil poster, not the troll", which is preposterous.
Go figure!

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:00 PM
This thread is useless except maybe to expose confirmed trolls like Blake if they have the balls to admit it.
At least that is one thing in Blakes favor, he has balls enough to admit it, unlike leemajors who is an acknowledged troll even if a rather insignificant one.

SBM, Avante, and SA210 (Chewbaca) have been ragging on every trolls' ass for a while.
I have come on here and lately been bashing them too, because that is all they deserve.

They back down, they melt down, they try to squirm out of it claiming that others are melting down, or complaining, or butt hurt, but it is all BS because it is themselves who are getting it back in spades and now crying "foul", "ban the decent civil poster, not the troll", which is preposterous.
Go figure!

http://i62.tinypic.com/w1fn7n.jpg

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 06:11 PM
A cesspool with no rules - and owners who cater to their friends and ban those that their friends want banned will only destroy itself sooner or later.

If you were "in" it was fun.

If you got beat by the minority that you dominated for years due to the sheer number of trolls in your group - and it became uncomfortable when you began to lose -

I can understand your current "need to change the game"

leemajors
03-12-2014, 06:17 PM

I could ask the same of you, but I really don't care. Got me confused with Leetonidas yet again?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2014, 06:18 PM
:lol Wow if xmas isn't extremely butthurt about blake.

I give Blake a trollscore of 84 for this one. Well done!

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Some on here are realizing how "sick" they are trolling, making fun of others for their own sick amusement and are having a change of heart because they have a conscience, but others like Blake just do not give a shit unless he gets his quota of trolling in.
Until he is banned, he will never learn how truly sick and wrong he is, how much he is despised and shit on, and how ignorant and idiot he is.
He has no conscience, he is a sociopath and probably should be locked away for his, and the rest of humanities, good.
He deserves whatever the rest of us pile on him as we continue to shit all over him.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm one of the butthurt trolls and reading the truth bombs about us in this thread is sickening :cry

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:23 PM
Some on here are realizing how "sick" they are trolling, making fun of others for their own sick amusement and are having a change of heart because they have a conscience, but others like Blake just do not give a shit unless he gets his quota of trolling in.
Until he is banned, he will never learn how truly sick and wrong he is, how much he is despised and shit on, and how ignorant and idiot he is.

He has no conscience, he is a sociopath and probably should be locked away for his, and the rest of humanities, good.
He deserves whatever the rest of us pile on him as we continue to shit all over him.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 06:24 PM
:lol Wow if xmas isn't extremely butthurt about blake.

I give Blake a trollscore of 84 for this one. Well done!

So now the trolls make their appearances as called.
Not butt hurt, just exacting truth bombs.
You are another of the sicko trolls on this site polluting it up.
Granted, as the trolls get shit on, they start to gang up, outnumbering the decent civil posters on here, but eventually the tide turns.
Your day is nigh. And I will keep laughing at your pathetic attempts to twist things in your favor.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM
I could ask the same of you, but I really don't care. Got me confused with Leetonidas yet again?

Easy to do - because there is absolutely no difference between you and leetonidas.

Trolls are trolls. Idiots are idiots.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:25 PM
A cesspool with no rules - and owners who cater to their friends and ban those that their friends want banned will only destroy itself sooner or later.

If you were "in" it was fun.

If you got beat by the minority that you dominated for years due to the sheer number of trolls in your group - and it became uncomfortable when you began to lose -

I can understand your current "need to change the game"

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:26 PM
Granted, as the trolls get shit on, they start to gang up, outnumbering the decent civil posters on here, but eventually the tide turns.
Your day is nigh.

:tu :lol

Easy to do - because there is absolutely no difference between you and leetonidas.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Your day is nigh.

that you consider something to be 'truth bombs' does not exclude you being upset and ranting. It's okay; you can project if you need to.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Your truth bombs does not exclude me from being upset and ranting. It's okay; I can project bs if I need to though.

TeyshaBlue
03-12-2014, 06:32 PM
Incorrect.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 06:33 PM
that you consider something to be 'truth bombs' does not exclude you being upset and ranting. It's okay; you can project if you need to.

That you come in here praising blake and giving him a "trollscore"

when blake was basically conceding that his anus is destroyed and won't stop bleeding so he is offering a "troll" olive branch -

certainly shows that your "timing" is not your strongest asset and that your "intelligence" is nowhere to be found on the "malaysian radar"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

TeyshaBlue
Your day is nigh. And I will keep laughing at your pathetic attempts to twist things in your favor.
Also incorrect.

Chewbacca
That you come in here praising blake and giving him a "trollscore"

when blake was basically conceding that his anus is destroyed and won't stop bleeding so he is offering a "troll" olive branch -

certainly shows that your "timing" is not your strongest asset and that your "intelligence" is nowhere to be found on the "malaysian radar"

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:rollin

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2014, 06:34 PM
SA210 and sbm, you guys are on ignore. Direct all inquiries through your attorney.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 06:36 PM
SA210 and sbm, you guys are on ignore ever since you destroyed my vagina.

Chewbacca
SA210 and sbm, you guys are on ignore but I still read my embarrassment anyway.

clambake
anyone that disagrees is a troll? is that a fair statement?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLumpkins
SA210 and sbm, you guys are on ignore ever since you destroyed my vagina.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-12-2014, 06:38 PM
If those last two were self-congratulatory trip that is typical then do not bother but as I said, if you want to communicate with me you need to go through your attorney.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:39 PM
I just read everything again

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 06:40 PM
I think this place is great. I enjoy the meltdowns,trolling, shit talking. I'm not sure if there is another place like this on earth.

It gets old though and it is played out.

Some agree with you and want to keep it this way.

Some disagree with you and want to clean it up.

Hypocrites want to be able to display shit behavior - but don't want others to have the same right and they ban those that out-shit their shitty behavior.

So here we are....

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 06:41 PM
anyone that disagrees is a troll? is that a fair statement?

No.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:42 PM
It gets old though and it is played out.

Some agree with you and want to keep it this way.

Some disagree with you and want to clean it up.

Hypocrites want to be able to display shit behavior - but don't want others to have the same right and they ban those that out-shit their shitty behavior.

So here we are....

TE
03-12-2014, 06:44 PM
At some point yall gotta crack open a beer and just laugh this out right guys? :lol

xmas1997

Another truth bomb.

Chewbacca

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 06:45 PM
Trolls are people like Blake and Chump who started this disengenuos thread claiming to want dialogue -

then ran to the mods/owners in the hopes that the owners would respond by banning whomever they want banned that is in this thread - while they slipped out of the thread to appear innocent.

Trolls are people whom you could never have a sincere conversation with for over a decade - but today -

they suddenly want to have a dialogue.

Everyone knows who they are and so do they.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 06:47 PM
Also incorrect.

Wow, speak of the devil, another troll makes it's appearance.
They are coming out of the woodwork now.
The only thing incorrect is your trolling.
Enjoy it while you can, your time is nigh.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:49 PM
Wow, speak of the devil, another troll makes it's appearance.
They are coming out of the woodwork now.
The only thing incorrect is your trolling.
Enjoy it while you can, your time is nigh.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 06:55 PM
Trolls are people like Blake and Chump who started this disingenuous thread claiming to want dialogue -

then ran to the mods/owners in the hopes that the owners would respond by banning whomever they want banned that is in this thread - while they slipped out of the thread to appear innocent.

Trolls are people whom you could never have a sincere conversation with for over a decade - but today -

http://i61.tinypic.com/10xbi9c.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/11iz808.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/ou5zli.jpg

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 06:57 PM
I place a lot of confidence in Kori's intelligence in being able to distinguish between the troll and the decent poster.
She made a mistake with SA210 and Avante, andalso SBM although he did dare her to do it.
I doubt she makes those mistakes again, so all you trolls out there beware.
Some trolls may be hard for her to ban because they are friends, but if and when she lowers the boom, don't cry "foul", you made your own bed, now sleep in it.
Until then, the troll bashing will continue unabated.

FkLA
03-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Grown ass men arguing about who is or isnt a troll on the internet.

Grow up tbh.

TE
03-12-2014, 06:59 PM
tbh when Kori and timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) come back before the playoffs, they're gonna look at this situation and ban posters left and right. That will end this daily back and forth imo.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Grown ass men arguing about who is or isnt a troll on the internet.

Grow up tbh.

I would normally agree with you, but in this case there is no argument, they, and all of us, know who they are.
Not one of them have denied it.
They know who they are, and their history of posts condemns them more that anyone could.
It is what it is.

Chewbacca
tbh when Kori and timvp come back before the playoffs, they're gonna look at this situation and ban posters that hurt their troll friends feelings

Chewbacca
I would normally agree with you, but in this case there is no argument, they, and all of us, know who they are.
They know who they are, and their history of posts condemns them more that anyone could.
It is what it is.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 07:03 PM
tbh when Kori and timvp (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8) come back before the playoffs, they're gonna look at this situation and ban posters left and right. That will end this daily back and forth imo.

I sincerely hope you're right.

TE
03-12-2014, 07:04 PM
I somewhat agree with you Chew. I don't think Chump could ever get banned. He's one of the untouchables on this forum.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 07:08 PM
I somewhat agree with you Chew. I don't think Chump could ever get banned. He's one of the untouchables on this forum.

And therein lies the rub....

Hypocrisy, double standards and ungoverned troll site.

You get what you pay for.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 07:09 PM
another truth bomb;

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TE (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7185088#post7185088)
tbh when Kori and timvp come back before the playoffs, they're gonna look at this situation and ban posters that hurt their troll friends feelings

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 07:09 PM
I somewhat agree with you Chew. I don't think Chump could ever get banned.

Edit: He's one of the untouchables and crybabies on this forum snitching on people when they do to him what he has done for over 10 years to everyone else.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 07:10 PM
damn, chewy on a truth bomb roll today;

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by TE (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7185104#post7185104)
I somewhat agree with you Chew. I don't think Chump could ever get banned.

Edit: He's one of the untouchables and crybabies on this forum snitching on people when they do to him what he has done for over 10 years to everyone else.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 07:16 PM

That may not be the case anymore.
I don't think Chump really likes trolling anymore because trolling is not like it used to be, the humor is all gone, like what Mouse and others used to do.
It has been replaced by idiots and ignoramuses devoid of humor and chock full of demeaning invectives, bigotry, and basic juvenile immature sick insults.
A decent discussion becomes impossible and the thread gets shanghaied which is the goal of the troll.
Even the untouchables, however painful for the owners, will and should get the shaft.
If not, then this site will remain a laughing stock and travesty, and I don't think the owners want that.
It is already widely known as the "troll forum", and very few new posters want to post here anymore.
Everyday some new poster comes on here and says, "this is why I don't post here".
It is what it is for the time being.
If I were a mod, some heads would roll.

Trainwreck2100
03-12-2014, 07:18 PM
Bring back the troll forum and send them down there

Trainwreck2100
03-12-2014, 07:20 PM
That may not be the case anymore.
I don't think Chump really likes trolling anymore because trolling is not like it used to be, the humor is all gone, like what Mouse and others used to do.
It has been replaced by idiots and ignoramuses devoid of humor and chock full of demeaning invectives, bigotry, and basic sick insults.
A decent discussion becomes impossible and the thread gets shanghaied which is the goal of the troll.
Even the untouchables however painful will and should get the shaft.
If not, then this site remains a laughing stock, and I don't think the owners want that.
It is already widely known as the "troll forum", and very few new posters want to post here anymore.
Everyday some new poster comes on here and says, "this is why I don't post here".
It is what it is for the time being.
If I were a mod, some heads would roll.

by who

FkLA
03-12-2014, 07:22 PM
It is what it is.

Doesnt matter.

If yall are so sure they are the trolls, ignore them. Going back and forth for months is the worst possible way one can deal with trolls.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 07:25 PM
Bring back the troll forum and send them down there

This is a very good idea.
You asked by who?
I belong to a variety of forums from NRA to music to science to foodie, as well as a few other Spurs forums, and whenever I mention this site, they say "what, the troll forum? forget it, stay with a decent forum."

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 07:28 PM
Doesnt matter.

If yall are so sure they are the trolls, ignore them. Going back and forth for months is the worst possible way one can deal with trolls.

This is true, I have to admit.
Yet one gets tired of them eventually ruining every single thread and discussion.
I am having fun now bashing them.
And they can't take it.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Trolls are people like Blake and Chump who started this disengenuos thread claiming to want dialogue -

You really think that is the purpose of this thread?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 07:31 PM
word.

There are some truly funny posters on here now like you for instance, and you do your humor without resorting to trolling.
That is as it should be IMHO.
Unfortunately the trolls nowadays don't possess your intelligence level to be able to troll like the old days when it was an art form and very humorous.
It is what it is.

I have called just about everyone on this site an ignorant idiot, including myself, at one time or another.
But never was it done in seriousness, yet there are those who get butt hurt like Blake and his buddies lee and fuzzy etc. who take things so seriously that they cry "foul" and other such nonsense especially when they are the ones trolling other posters. Once a troll, always a troll I guess, and they have awfully thin skin.
Go figure.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 07:49 PM
I understand trying to fix shit. But hopefully after all this time trying to fix it, the answer is simple. block who you don't like. I hated mouse on SR. Then I understood what he was trying to do, and I almost gained respect for him, almost. TBH I feel sorry for the trolls on here now, I'm glad I don't have the time to troll, I have other things in life to do. Chump will not go down neither will Kool or Avante, pick your battles wisely.

Thanks for the advice.
Actually I have nothing against any of those. And I really don't think those posters are trolls. Once upon a time? Yes, just like Mouse, but that was when trolling was different, it was humorous, and it was creative.
Now? It stinks of putrid ignorance, bigotry, and prejudice.
I don't plan to battle any of those, but I will have my fun at the trolls expense bashing them unmercifully.
I am just tired of them. And you can't ignore them because they are in others' posts.
If they make me a mod, which I doubt, heads will roll.
Off with their heads.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 07:53 PM
You really think that is the purpose of this thread?

So, what is the purpose and what do you propose?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 08:20 PM
So, what is the purpose and what do you propose?

I say "off with all trolls heads"!

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 08:25 PM

:lol:lol

Maybe Blake just felt like trolling -

wouldn't be the first time.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 08:28 PM
:lol:lol

Maybe Blake just felt like trolling -

wouldn't be the first time.

Nope, he's proven he has no feelings or any semblance of a conscience IMHO.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 08:29 PM
The purpose of this disingenuous failed thread was about me and the trolls shitting our pants and spreading lies about my troll ways bc my trolling has backfired and I need help more than ever right now. Also my owner friends are tired of my crying so this weak plan is all we have left.

Unfortunately I see nobody will ever believe my lies.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 08:30 PM

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 08:36 PM

"meltdown"

"lol"

"stupid"

"blah-blah"

http://i59.tinypic.com/vcuf7m.gif

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 08:43 PM
Yes, they know who they are, and I bet the owners know too. The owners impress me as being intelligent people.
They will either ban the real trolls, or they will do nothing at all because friends are involved.
That is MHO.
But if they want some definite and positive action, then they will make me a mod with banning powers.
I will clean The Club up in less than a week.
And you thought Wyatt Earp was rough.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 08:44 PM
friends are involved.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Like I said, if they really want to fix this place up then they will make me a mod.
Bruno, knows what to do, and so do I.

silverblk mystix
03-12-2014, 08:58 PM
Like I said, if they really want to fix this place up then they will make me a mod.

Chumpie the mod already fixed this place -

just the way he liked it -

until....

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Chumpie the mod already fixed this place -

just the way he liked it -

until....

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake
03-12-2014, 09:05 PM

"you don't agree? You're a troll! Banned!"i

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:07 PM
I don't agree with letting people expose me and chump as the trolls that ruined this forum, especially now that we are crying. They must be Banned!

leemajors
03-12-2014, 09:10 PM

I fail to see how calling yourself an idiot validates anything.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:12 PM
I fail to admit sbm's and chewys major truth bombs in this thread, but hey that's my job. I'm a troll that ruined this forum.

leemajors
03-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Chewie, but you're not very smart anyway.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Chewie, you're so smart that the entire forums trolls are all butthurt, hence this thread and why I'm here spewing my gibberish

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 09:32 PM
Quote Originally Posted by leemajors
Chewie, you're so smart that the entire forums trolls are all butthurt, hence this thread and why I'm here spewing my gibberish

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:33 PM

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 09:34 PM
"you don't agree? You're a troll! Banned!"i

In your dreams!
But you are a self admitted troll.
So yeah, you would be the first one I banned.
And you would more than deserve it.
Do you disagree?
After all, the useless and the rubbish has to be done away with in order to get decent posters back in here.

Blake
03-12-2014, 09:48 PM
In your dreams!
But you are a self admitted troll.
So yeah, you would be the first one I banned.
And you would more than deserve it.
Do you disagree?

you'll have to tell me what messageboard rule I broke first, then we can discuss if it's ban worthy.

But let's be honest, the only reason you want me gone is because I hurt your thin skinned feelings.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 09:49 PM
So, what is the purpose and what do you propose?the purpose was not what you said and I alrwady posted one proposal.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:53 PM
chump and us trolls call avante a pedophile and we egged it all on the whole time. We didn't listen to him when he said to grow up and stop ruining the forum. We just laughed more and more and spread lies about him and others. But then, somehow, some way, we got out-trolled for a change...in a major way. so we need to cry foul.

Let's be honest, the only reason me and chump want sbm, chewy, xmas and avante gone is because you guys hurt our thin skinned feelings and exposed us as pathetic trolls who brought this forum down to epic shit levels never seen before.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 09:54 PM
you'll have to tell me what messageboard rule I broke first, then we can discuss if it's ban worthy.

But let's be honest, the only reason you want me gone is because I hurt your thin skinned feelings.

Nope, you don't deserve shit for a reason, just a ban for trolling others.
That's all the reason I need.
And believe me, this place would be a hell of a lot better without you gumming up the works!

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:57 PM
the purpose of this disingenuous thread was exactly what you said and I already posted many lies about it.

For anyone wanting the truth all one has to do is go back and read all of chewys and sbms posts in here. They are spot on and expose me more than ever as a liar, crybaby snitch who uses his friends to ban people and to fight battles I started, now I can't take my own medicine even though I dished it out for 12 or so years.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 09:58 PM

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Why can't you post outside of edited quotes, sa210?

Do you not want to be taken seriously?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Why can't I tell the truth?

Nobody takes me seriously. My lies will never be believed. All can see it now. Damn that's all my fault. Now my owner friends are disappointed in me for ruining their board and turning it into a cesspool. Maybe if I use the schtick in this thread people might believe me, but nah. They can see I was just exposed worse than ever. Damn

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 10:06 PM
And believe me, Blake, this place would be a hell of a lot better without you gumming up the works with your idiotic trolling.
Do you believe that truth?
If you were only the village idiot, which you are, that is a minor inconvenience, but then you start writing BS, lies, and insulting invectives trying your best to piss people off.
So consider yourself lucky I am not a mod here because you would not have made it through a single sentence before your fat ass would be seen sliding down Broadway Ave. in a first class banning.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 10:09 PM
And believe me, Blake, this place would be a hell of a lot better without you gumming up the works with your idiotic trolling.
Do you believe that truth?
If you were only the village idiot, which you are, that is a minor inconvenience, but then you start writing BS, lies, and insulting invectives trying your best to piss people off.
So consider yourself lucky I am not a mod here because you would not have made it through a single sentence before your fat ass would be seen sliding down Broadway Ave. in a first class banning.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Just wondering, SA210. Seems unnecessary after so much time.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 10:20 PM
In fact, Blake, I bet you have never ever added a positive spin to an intelligent discussion on here in your entire life.
Why is that? Because it doesn't give you the kicks you so desperately need?
Because trolling is the only thing that gets you your jollies?
You've admitted all of the above, and just as recently as in this thread you started.
So to answer your original thread question on "how to make the Club a better place?"
Get rid of you, and this place improves a thousand fold.
You contribute nothing.
All you ever post is rotten filth.
Are you proud of that?
This is supposed to be a fun place, but you do your best to make it putrid.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 10:21 PM
Just been wondering. Seems like I am unnecessary after so much time. Now all can see that truth.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 10:22 PM
In fact, Blake, I bet you have never ever added a positive spin to an intelligent discussion on here in your entire life.

Why is that? Because it doesn't give you the kicks you so desperately need?

Because trolling is the only thing that gets you your jollies?

You've admitted all of the above, and just as recently as in this thread you started.

So to answer your original thread question on "how to make the Club a better place?"

Get rid of you, and this place improves a thousand fold.

You contribute nothing.

All you ever post is rotten filth.

Are you proud of that?

This is supposed to be a fun place, but you do your best to make it putrid.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Sure but do you guys think you are making the place any better?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 10:33 PM
I am the leader of what made this place a cesspool, it's better that they exposed me for that. It may suck for now, but from now on everyone knows who the cesspool leader is and that I was a horrible friend to the owners by disrespecting their forum for over a decade and having it backfire on me. I called another man a pedophile and encouraged that same horrible behavior from many others against him no matter his pleas for all of us to grow the fuck up. Now that I have been exposed I'm calling foul and everyone knows it. Watch here goes more of my lies and gibberish..watch them continue to get shredded all to hell

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 10:50 PM
I am not calling foul. I am asking you a question. Do you think you are making this place better?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 10:51 PM
You exposed me, so I'm bitching and nobody buys my stories anymore. It's for the best that I was exposed. Failed disingenuous thread

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 10:55 PM
I asked you a direct question, sa210.

Blake
03-12-2014, 10:57 PM

Well if it was your board, you'd be correct. But it's not and I haven't broken any of the rules that are listed here.

And if you're going to ban trolls, then you'll have to ban yourself too ...... if you're going to be neutral and fair.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 10:59 PM
I asked a deflection question, but it won't work.

Everyone sees thru my bs now. Damn I made this forum a horrible cesspool of trolls like me.

I failed my friends who own this forum and bothered them too much about shit I brought on myself, after I did this to everyone else unchecked for over 12 years.

I will try asking more deflection questions as a way to spin, but it will never work. I chose the wrong schtick bc I so badly want to insult right now and type fake "lols"

*white flag*

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:02 PM
I called avante a pedophile and spread lies about him and so did chump and we encouraged that same horrible behavior from many other trolls to pile on him no matter the amount of his pleas for us to stop being forum dicks and cesspool creators. We thought it was really funny until we got exposed and embarrassed ourselves

Blake
03-12-2014, 11:02 PM

how much is the bet

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 11:03 PM
I asked a direct question and you certainly don't speak for everyone on the board.

Do you think you ate making this place better?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:04 PM
I'm still trolling right now. My disingenuous thread failed, like all my other ones

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 11:07 PM
how much is the bet
I don't bet with welchers especially self admitted troll welchers.
Would you?
Besides, your destiny is a fast approaching banning.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:09 PM
Everyone sees how I betrayed my owner friends and made this place a cesspool and then snitched way too many times to them about posters who exposed me when they have way more important things to worry about.

Everyone knows and sees me as the forum cesspool troll leader that went unchecked for over 12 years and now I cowardly cry for help and wave a white flag when I NEVER listened to anyone's serious pleas for me to stop being an immature piece of shit loser attacking and harassing and stalking people all over the forum for 83,000 posts to satisfy my unsatisfied loser life.

All unchecked, but I sure do moderate and want others moderated and banned for exposing me. I'm such a coward and all see it now. Here goes more spin...

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Did you make serious pleas for me to stop, SA210?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:11 PM
Would you?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Well if it was your board, you'd be correct. But it's not and I haven't broken any of the rules that are listed here.

And if you're going to ban trolls, then you'll have to ban yourself too ...... if you're going to be neutral and fair.

Of course I am going to be neutral and fair.
But trolls are fair game, they deserve banning and nothing less.
I have never been a troll, nor will I ever be.
I bash trolls, I am a troll basher, not a troll.
Get it right next time.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:15 PM
Why did I ignore posters that I bitch about when they brought this subject up from day one? Oh yea, bc I was the one making jokes and encouraging pedophilia accusations on another human being, Avante and ruining the forum by twisting peoples words and making lies up about everyone that I disagreed with for over 12 years. That was more important. Damn now that I have been exposed and embarrassed I'm being the biggest pussy the internet has ever seen.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Get it right next time.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Who made serious serious pleas for me to stop, SA210?

You?

Sbm?

Avante?

Blake
03-12-2014, 11:19 PM
Would you?

I've never welched.

not by your hands, troll.

Blake
03-12-2014, 11:21 PM
Get it right next time.

Of course you've been a troll. You probably will troll again.

You never bash chewbacca, yet he's done nothing but troll here. Why is that?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:21 PM
My spin will never work, for anyone wanting the truth go back and read all of chewys and sbms posts in this thread. All exactly what I am. The forum bully of over 12 years, turned forum snitch bitch exposed cesspool leader who betrayed his owner friends and brought the forum down to epic shit levels

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:22 PM
I'm angry that chewbacca has done nothing but expose mine and chumps horrible lies and disingenuous troll thread

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 11:31 PM
Of course you've been a troll. You probably will troll again.

You never bash chewbacca, yet he's done nothing but troll here. Why is that?

When a troll says you're a troll, that is the same as a double negative.
Thank you for confirming that I am NOT a troll.
I bash trolls, not decent posters like SA210.
Why should I bash someone who tries to add to discussions instead of taking away from discussions like you do?
Get real, and get it right. You have not made a truthful statement yet.
Are you that blind to all of this?
What a melting down tool you are.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:32 PM
When a troll says you're a troll, that is the same as a double negative.
Thank you for confirming that I am NOT a troll.
Why should I bash someone who tries to add to discussions instead of taking away from discussions like you do?
Get real, and get it right. You have not made a truthful statement yet.
Are you that blind to all of this?
What a melting down tool you are.

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 11:36 PM
I've never welched.

not by your hands, troll.

You should just go ahead and accept your ban now in lieu of it happening, because it is inevitable.
That way you can save yourself a lot grief when it does happen.
I am going to ban you so fast your head will spin.
You might as well face it now rather than later.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:36 PM
You should just go ahead and accept your ban now in lieu of it happening, because it is inevitable.
That way you can save yourself a lot grief when it does happen.
I am going to ban you so fast your head will spin.
might as well face it now rather than later.

ChumpDumper
03-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Wait. Sa210 is a decent poster?

How so?

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:42 PM
Wait. I snitched and got the Sa210 handle stealth banned bc I felt he embarrassed me worse than anyone before, which I deserve.
He used to post serious topics and I would get butthurt about the topics and troll those threads spreading lies about him bc I hated and disagreed with him. Now my friends are mad at me for bitching to them so much to ban and moderate posters who I don't like. I hope they forgive me soon and come save me from these posters telling the truth about me

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Wait. Sa210 is a decent poster?

How so?

Sure he is, you know this.
So are you.
But you two, or three, have been so busy lately pestering each other that nothing else seems to matter to any of you.
However once upon a time when all of us, sans Blake, were in a decent discussion, then yes, all of you, sans Blake, were decent posters IMHO.
Do you deny this?
Or do you remember those days?

xmas1997
03-12-2014, 11:54 PM
Better yet, why wait around for me to ban you, Blake?
Just go ahead and ban yourself, ............. for the greater good of all.
It would be the best thing you could ever do for this forum.
Plus it would show how unselfish you are.

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:55 PM

Chewbacca
03-12-2014, 11:58 PM

"meltdown"

"lol"

"stupid"

"blah-blah"

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 12:05 AM
Now it's all clear.
What you are doing, Blake, is not crying for help, but crying for ban.
Do it, ban yourself.
Before I ban you. You know I will.
Save me some grief too.
We know you are dying to ban yourself being the masochistic troll that you are.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2014, 12:16 AM
Sure he is, you know this.
So are you.
But you two, or three, have been so busy lately pestering each other that nothing else seems to matter to any of you.
However once upon a time when all of us, sans Blake, were in a decent discussion, then yes, all of you, sans Blake, were decent posters IMHO.
Do you deny this?
Or do you remember those days?what was sa210's last decent post in your opinion?

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 12:18 AM
The sa210 handles last decent post was sometime before I snitched and got him stealth banned for embarrassing me

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 12:21 AM
what was sa210's last decent post in your opinion?

Hell if I can remember that far back, for any of you.
When was the last time we all had a discussion and especially one that wasn't bombarded by trolls?
Seems like a long time ago to me.
But those days were the best IMHO. Nobody at each others throats.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2014, 12:28 AM
Sorry sa210, I have never asked any mod, admin or owner to ban anyone, much less "stealth ban" anyone.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 12:33 AM
^^^^^^ I just lied everyone. I'm the biggest liar on spurstalk, but you all already know that from my being exposed as the biggest liar on spurstalk. I'm a snitch and now my owner friends are tired of me snitching about problems I created on their message board. I'm a horrible friend and poster.

Blake
03-13-2014, 12:35 AM

You can't be for real.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 12:37 AM
You can't be for real.

What? You haven't banned yourself yet?
Do it.
You know you want to.
We know you want to.
Do it already.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 12:37 AM
I'm angry that xmas just dropped a truth bomb and sa210 was a way better poster than me. Hell, I won most worthless poster out of 22,000 posters, and my idol came in 2nd place of worst poster of 2013, out of 22,000 posters.

ChumpDumper
03-13-2014, 12:41 AM
Sa210, is it so difficult to believe if you were banned that you could accomplish that without my help?

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 12:45 AM
It's so difficult to troll these boards and call Avante a pedophile with you exposing me they way yall do and embarrassing me like I deserve. That made me bother my friends the owners way too much to save me. I'm a thorn in their side now, which makes me a horrible friend

ChumpDumper
03-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Your story about my power changes with evey post, sa210. I guess it has to.