PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe done blaming teammates ...

ambchang
03-12-2014, 07:47 PM
... now blames management. Guy's like teflon man, never his problem, always somebody else.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10596904/kobe-bryant-magic-johnson-challenge-los-angeles-lakers-management

Also begging for KFCs return

You know how I feel about Phil. I have so much admiration for him and respect and I have a great relationship with him. Personally, it would be hard for me to understand that happening twice. It would be tough. I don't really get it.

Thread
03-12-2014, 07:47 PM
Boiled down:::

TE
03-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Another Laker/Kobe thread

smh

ambchang
03-12-2014, 07:50 PM

Man, you are getting really lazy, at least think of something relevant.

Arnold Toht
03-12-2014, 07:52 PM
Man, you are getting really lazy, at least think of something relevant.

Oh, believe him. 6 is relevant, as is Tim Duncan's failed marriage.

Clipper Nation
03-12-2014, 07:54 PM
As is The Tape.

Arnold Toht
03-12-2014, 07:55 PM
As is The Tape.

As is the Clippers' championship drought.

Clipper Nation
03-12-2014, 07:57 PM
As is the Clippers' championship drought.

As is the championship drought that Fredo will be bringing to the Lakers.

Let us proceed....

Rogue
03-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Kobe who is God just has a polarized personality imho which makes people either love him extremely or hate him extremely, pretty much like George W Bush.

ambchang
03-12-2014, 08:22 PM

How so? Care to explain? I am all ears.

ambchang
03-12-2014, 08:26 PM
1996 to 1999 - Losing in the playoffs, Shaq's fault.
2000 to 2002 - 3 straight, because Kobe shared equal billing with Shaq :lol
2003 - Lost and cried, team too tired, Shaq's fault because he wasn't conditioned.
2004 - Shot the Lakers out of the finals, Shaq's fault though
2005 to 2007 - Ran Shaq out of town, but it was management's fault.
2008 - Gasol's too soft
2009 and 2010 - Gasol's no longer soft, but it's all because of Kobe
2011 to 2012 - Gasol's soft again
2013 - Dwight's fault
2014 - Management's fault.

Seeing a trend?

kobe4life
03-12-2014, 08:29 PM
God is the best basketball player in the league and the Lakers management should be fortunate just to have him on the roster. When things go wrong in Lakers land it has never been God's fault. It seems like the fans in this forum like to blame God for all the lakers failures when its not him.

Clipper Nation
03-12-2014, 08:30 PM
2003 - Lost and cried, team too tired, Shaq's fault because he wasn't conditioned.
2008 - Gasol's too soft
2013 - Dwight's fault

Seeing a trend?
Amb bringing the goods per the usual.... can't wait to see Killakobe81 try to :downspin: this shit :lol

Arnold Toht
03-12-2014, 09:27 PM
God is the best basketball player in the league and the Lakers management should be fortunate just to have him on the roster. When things go wrong in Lakers land it has never been God's fault. It seems like the fans in this forum like to blame God for all the lakers failures when its not him.

Shut your goddamned mouth.

~O~
03-12-2014, 09:37 PM
In conclusion, Kobe is indecisive and that flusters his opinions making him sporadic expressing his opinions. Though, you could argue its his cockiness and his alpha mentality built off dominance. Overall, I don't expect Kobe to outright say anything to help the team but to help himself. That the managements job.

Thread
03-12-2014, 09:38 PM
In conclusion, Kobe is indecisive and that flusters his opinions making him sporadic expressing his opinions. Though, you could argue its his cockiness and his alpha mentality built off dominance. Overall, I don't expect Kobe to outright say anything to help the team but to help himself. That the managements job.

Yeah, I remember you. You were #15.

~O~
03-12-2014, 09:43 PM
I just want to let you know now and after this post that I won't feed into your bullshit my child. Don't expect me to acknowledge you again.

Overall, I believe Lakers management will be down for at least 3-5 seasons. That's including this one. Due to the level of delusional posters, I know what to expect. Don't be predictable like the guy above.

HI-FI
03-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I remember you. You were #15.
and yet without Pau you wouldn't be here, you'd be back in Cleveland looking for a new team to bandwagon. Let us proceed.

kobe4life
03-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Shut your goddamned mouth.

Fuck off scrub I"m the leader of the Koballah movement. If you don't like it then get the fuck out of here.

irishock
03-12-2014, 10:00 PM
:lol I still don't get the whole "Cubby's bandwagoning b/c he was born in Cleveland" talk... why the fuck does location matter?..

elmanutres
03-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Fuck off scrub I"m the leader of the Koballah movement. If you don't like it then get the fuck out of here.

Nobody like your whack schtick, when the fuck are you gonna realize this. You are a terrible troll. You better pull a thunderup and make a transformation to interest us or just delete this account already.

SupremeGuy
03-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Man, you are getting really lazy, at least think of something relevant.We broke him. He's too broken to say anything else. lol He's just a shell repeating the same old shit. I don't know if he'll ever come out of it, tbh.

kobe4life
03-12-2014, 10:06 PM
Nobody like your whack schtick, when the fuck are you gonna realize this. You are a terrible troll. You better pull a thunderup and make a transformation to interest us or just delete this account already.

I aint going nowhere I'm here to stay.

Thread
03-12-2014, 10:07 PM
and yet without Pau you wouldn't be here, you'd be back in Cleveland looking for a new team to bandwagon. Let us proceed.

Though Pau couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

elmanutres
03-12-2014, 10:08 PM
All i ask is to take responsibility and take it when the time comes.

HI-FI
03-12-2014, 10:25 PM

and yet without Pau you wouldn't be here, Kobe would be on another team. Dale you might be rooting for someone else at this point.

Thread
03-12-2014, 10:28 PM
and yet without Pau you wouldn't be here, Kobe would be on another team. Dale you might be rooting for someone else at this point.

Though without Kobe Pau wouldn't have won a single playoff game in his career.

spurraider21
03-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Though without Kobe Pau wouldn't have won a single playoff game in his career.

Fine you can have that one. I'm sticking with this one

Thread
03-12-2014, 10:29 PM
^Fine by me.

Splits
03-12-2014, 10:50 PM
:lol I still don't get the whole "Cubby's bandwagoning b/c he was born in Cleveland" talk... why the fuck does location matter?..

Because when he was growing up mail was delivered like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/Pony_Express2_1960_Issue-3c.jpg

and news spread like this:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TkjgS_hWCn8/UXqDmJ7m4AI/AAAAAAAACXY/bBaspkoK4Og/s1600/telephone+operator.jpg

Location did matter in Dale's upbringing.

Thread
03-12-2014, 10:57 PM
l

Location did matter in Dale's upbringing.

I do remember the party lines. Can you imagine that?

Killakobe81
03-12-2014, 11:39 PM
... now blames management. Guy's like teflon man, never his problem, always somebody else.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/10596904/kobe-bryant-magic-johnson-challenge-los-angeles-lakers-management

Also begging for KFCs return

Lol like Kobe is the only one blaming management ...

ambchang
03-13-2014, 08:06 AM
We broke him. He's too broken to say anything else. lol He's just a shell repeating the same old shit. I don't know if he'll ever come out of it, tbh.

I doubt it, just repeating the same 'ole crap over and over again, and it's not even remotely funny.

Well, I guess it's RIP Cully.

ambchang
03-13-2014, 08:10 AM
Lol like Kobe is the only one blaming management ...

Does that matter though? Answer me this, is Kobe responsible for the Lakers underachievement, specifically:
- Huge disappointment in 2004. Not that they could have beaten the Pistons, but at least be competitive
- 2005 to 2007
- 2008, losing to the Celtics, especially massively under performing in game 7 when the Lakers were the favourites
- 2013, when the team underachieved by a wide margin
- This year, when he signed a massive contract to severely limit the Lakers future financial flexibility to build a competitive team.

Thread
03-13-2014, 08:11 AM
Does that matter though? Answer me this, is Kobe responsible for the Lakers underachievement, specifically:
- Huge disappointment in 2004. Not that they could have beaten the Pistons, but at least be competitive
- 2005 to 2007
- 2008, losing to the Celtics, especially massively under performing in game 7 when the Lakers were the favourites
- This year, when he signed a massive contract to severely limit the Lakers future financial flexibility to build a competitive team.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Thread
03-13-2014, 08:12 AM
I doubt it, just repeating the same 'ole crap over and over again, and it's not even remotely funny.

Though I didn't see your name on the ban sheet.

Wise decision, fuckface.

UZER
03-13-2014, 08:25 AM

:lol As if Thread even really roots for any sports team. The only team he roots for is team Trolls on interent message boards.

Raven
03-13-2014, 08:35 AM
he is right to, i mean what idiot would sign kobe to 48...

Thread
03-13-2014, 08:41 AM
he is right to, i mean what idiot would sign kobe to 48...

...it was a 20% cut based on 27/6/6.

Killakobe81
- 2005 to 2007

A lot of conjecture, falling in to media hype in the above. Only facts that matter are the losses not the hype tbh.
None of that even if I take it as face value means anything Kobe said about management is untrue.

Thread
:lol As if Thread even really roots for any sports team. The only team he roots for is team Trolls on interent message boards.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Raven
...it was a 20% cut based on 27/6/6.

i see, i apologise then...

Thread
03-13-2014, 08:42 AM
i see, i apologise then...

...your capitulation is duly noted.

Let us proceed...

Killakobe81
03-13-2014, 08:42 AM
- 2005 to 2007

And of course he is bears a large brunt of the blame when they lose but yet Shaq/Pau is the MVP when they win, right?
Hypocrite.

UZER
03-13-2014, 08:52 AM
I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Of course not. It would ruin your ability to troll.

Sheriff Hoyt
03-13-2014, 10:28 AM
And of course he is bears a large brunt of the blame when they lose but yet Shaq/Pau is the MVP when they win, right?
Hypocrite.
Because he is not a team player. He is at the middle of every dysfunction in that organization.

ambchang
03-13-2014, 10:41 AM

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Though I didn't see your name on the ban sheet.

Wise decision, fuckface.

What? Did we have this conversation like 3 days ago? Your mental state is really questionable at this point.

ambchang
03-13-2014, 10:43 AM
A lot of conjecture, falling in to media hype in the above. Only facts that matter are the losses not the hype tbh.
None of that even if I take it as face value means anything Kobe said about management is untrue.

You didn't answer the question at all. From an unbiased observers perspective, are you saying that NONE of the blame falls on Kobe?

Hypocrite.

If Shaq and MVPau gets the blame, then they should get the glory. I am the one being consistent here.

Thread
03-13-2014, 11:31 AM

What? Did we have this conversation like 3 days ago? Your mental state is really questionable at this point.

Like I said you didn't sign the petition.

Wise decision, fuckface.

ambchang
03-13-2014, 12:00 PM
Like I said you didn't sign the petition.

Wise decision, fuckface.

I voted though, just to show KAM how shockingly unfunny he is.

There's another petition going on? I didn't even know about it. I wouldn't have signed it, it's because I am afraid I am depriving you of your only reason for being alive, which is to troll on Spurstalk.

Killakobe81
03-13-2014, 12:04 PM
You didn't answer the question at all. From an unbiased observers perspective, are you saying that NONE of the blame falls on Kobe?

If Shaq and MVPau gets the blame, then they should get the glory. I am the one being consistent here.

LOL I did not answer but yet you quoted my answer ... And of course he is bears a large brunt of the blame You just quoted that and then claim I did not answer, genius.

ambchang
03-13-2014, 12:08 PM
LOL I did not answer but yet you quoted my answer ... And of course he is bears a large brunt of the blame You just quoted that and then claim I did not answer, genius.

Oh no, that wasn't a quote from you, that was a QUESTION from you trying to say that I am a hypocrite by saying Kobe should get most of the blame and Shaq/MVPau all the glory. That is NOT a quote from you AT ALL.

The following is the exact, unedited quote from you. Unless you want to say that Shaq and MVPau are the ones who should get the glory while Kobe is the one who should get the blame.

Hypocrite.

Killakobe81
03-13-2014, 12:28 PM
Oh no, that wasn't a quote from you, that was a QUESTION from you trying to say that I am a hypocrite by saying Kobe should get most of the blame and Shaq/MVPau all the glory. That is NOT a quote from you AT ALL.

The following is the exact, unedited quote from you. Unless you want to say that Shaq and MVPau are the ones who should get the glory while Kobe is the one who should get the blame.

Let me explain.

Killa: Kobe deserves the brunt of the blame when they lose and majority of credit when they win.

Amb: Pau/Shaq are the MVP's but when they lose it's on KObe.

DPG21920
03-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Hypocrite.

They aren't mutually exclusive. It's a definite possibility that he is not the MVP of the finals teams, but when they lose, since he's a key part, that his shortcomings prevented a lot of that.

RsxPiimp
03-13-2014, 12:34 PM
I voted though, just to show KAM how shockingly unfunny he is.

There's another petition going on? I didn't even know about it. I wouldn't have signed it, it's because I am afraid I am depriving you of your only reason for being alive, which is to troll on Spurstalk.

:lol What a hypocrite. You're like clockwork trolling and baiting here all the time, the only difference is you have no wit or charm like Thread. :lol

Clipper Nation
03-13-2014, 12:47 PM
:lol What a hypocrite. You're like clockwork trolling and baiting here all the time, the only difference is you have no wit or charm like Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320). :lol
Since when does Amb troll? He just calmly drops truthbombs about MVPau and Kirbystan throws a fit every single time :lol

RsxPiimp
03-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Since when does Amb troll? He just calmly drops truthbombs about MVPau and Kirbystan throws a fit every single time :lol

Shut up kid! :lol

Killakobe81
03-13-2014, 01:05 PM

Amb so good at trollin CN can't tell ...good shit Amb

Thread
03-13-2014, 01:49 PM
:lol What a hypocrite. You're like clockwork trolling and baiting here all the time, the only difference is you have no wit or charm like Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320). :lol

The Pimp.

LkrFan
03-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Another Laker/Kobe thread

smh
Li'l Dick Syndrome (LDS) tbh. It's quite pitiful, but comedy gold every time I see threads like this or posts that have nothing to do with Kobe, yet his name is brought into the discussion - like he's even been relevant this year. He's played only 6-games and is shutdown, but that doesn't stop these LDS farmers. :lol

LkrFan
03-13-2014, 01:58 PM
2008 - Gasol's too soft
2013 - Dwight's fault

Seeing a trend?
^ just LDS talking. SMH

Clipper Nation
03-13-2014, 01:59 PM
^ just LDS talking. SMH
Alfredo trying and failing to deflect those truthbombs :lol

LkrFan
03-13-2014, 02:02 PM
Alfredo trying and failing to deflect those truthbombs :lol
Et tu, Heat Nation? :lol

ambchang
03-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Let me explain.

Killa: Kobe deserves the brunt of the blame when they lose and majority of credit when they win.

Amb: Pau/Shaq are the MVP's but when they lose it's on KObe.

Untrue. I will freely admit that Kobe was integral to all five championships, being second banana to three shaqpionships IF the failures from 2004 to 2008, then 2013 and this year were all Kobe's fault.

ambchang
03-13-2014, 09:07 PM
:lol What a hypocrite. You're like clockwork trolling and baiting here all the time, the only difference is you have no wit or charm like Thread. :lol

Repeating the same thing for three years in a row is neither wit not charm. Following Koolaidman and kissing his extremely unfunny ass isn't either.

:lol pointing out Kobe's foibles = troll.

ambchang
03-13-2014, 09:08 PM
^ just LDS talking. SMH

Your std talking.

RsxPiimp
03-13-2014, 09:38 PM
Repeating the same thing for three years in a row is neither wit not charm. Following Koolaidman and kissing his extremely unfunny ass isn't either.

:lol pointing out Kobe's foibles = troll.

Pointing the same shit and creating the same shitty take to invoke reaction over and over makes you a troll .:lol

LkrFan
03-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Your std talking.
BNSFag maaaaaaaad as fuck. Confirmed LDS. :lmao

ambchang
03-14-2014, 06:21 AM
BNSFag maaaaaaaad as fuck. Confirmed LDS. :lmao
Using the same sentence structure = mad? Guess you must have been plenty mad on the internets earlier.

ambchang
03-14-2014, 06:22 AM
Pointing the same shit and creating the same shitty take to invoke reaction over and over makes you a troll .:lol

Then what does not coming up with any basketball takes and agreeing in every Kam post pretending to be another person makes?

RsxPiimp
03-14-2014, 10:36 AM
Ambchang, bitter with a sprinkle of salt in this thread, beta troll characteristics :lmao

Thread
03-14-2014, 11:05 AM
^6 will do that to ya.

tee, hee.

ambchang
03-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Ambchang, bitter with a sprinkle of salt in this thread, beta troll characteristics :lmao

?

ambchang
03-14-2014, 03:29 PM
^6 will do that to ya.

tee, hee.

And 0 & 46 forced you to sleep with the enemy.

Thread
03-14-2014, 03:45 PM
And 0 & 46 forced you to sleep with the enemy.

O & 45!

ambchang
03-14-2014, 09:03 PM
O & 45!

O & 46 will come soon enough. Then 47, 48, ...

Thread
03-14-2014, 09:15 PM
O & 46 will come soon enough. Then 47, 48, ...

God willing.

Kool Bob Love
03-16-2014, 09:10 PM
Wow. Just wow.