PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Phil officially joins the Knicks

StrengthAndHonor
03-12-2014, 11:35 PM
One has to wonder how Jackson will fix this mess. Stoudemire, JR Smith and Felton are still untouchable. No draft picks and Melo re-signing for the max money puts them in the same spot.

I understand it's not overnight and may take 3-5 years, but I feel like this move doesn't warrant all the hype and just gives Knicks fans false hope.

Additionally, it's been rumored Kerr will be coaching them next year.

HarlemHeat37
03-12-2014, 11:37 PM
:lol this is going to fail miserably, tbh..

I bet he stops showing up to the job in less than 2 years..

Thread
03-12-2014, 11:47 PM
^I certainly hope so. I wish him nothing but failure & misery.

RsxPiimp
03-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Maybe I'm the only one who finds humor on this. Knicks fans are hoping the same people they despised for a decade will be the same one who will save their franchise.:lol

If not Kerr, I expect Bill Cartwright and Scottie Pippen coaching the sidelines next season for the Knicks.

ElNono
03-12-2014, 11:59 PM
As I said earlier, this is basically a stepping stone for Phil... if Jeannie ever takes over the Lakeshow, Phil would now have "experience" managing a team, which IMO it's the role he would prefer...

It will end ugly though, but mostly because Dolan can't help but screw things up... this is the guy that's still in love with Isiah Thomas.

For the Knicks, it's all about trying to pretend they're going all out so Melo re-signs with them.

Trainwreck2100
03-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Fredo ain't giving Jeanie the keys and he got the car in the will