PDA

View Full Version : Is it better to marry or be a single guy forever and bang attractive young women?

Thebesteva
03-13-2014, 03:10 AM
I rarely if ever expect a serious conversation on this forum, but I'm curious as to what some of you think.

As I've gotten older, I look at all my friends and family around me and they are getting engaged or married at 28-31 years old. Some of them already had their first kid by 30 and they always ask me when I plan on getting married. Personally speaking, I have had 5 ex's in my life, and I'm pretty much over it. As I'm getting older, and I've invested in my career and been fortunate to save up for a nice place, I see getting pretty attractive girls is way easier than what it was at 20-23.

I am not sure anymore if I think getting married is for me, I think I kind of like casually dating around. However, I'm always told by my beta friends wives that one day Ill 'regret' not being tied down and having kids.

Personally speaking, something about marriage seems so beta to me. Every fucking guy I know is OWNED by their wife or a complete cheating prick. I think on an average, when you marry your wife eventually gets too comfy and has kids and loses interest in you. Thus leading to the guy cheating and ultimately the reason why divorce rates are triple what they once were.

Anyway, what you guys think is better? Marriage with kids and miserable or alone and dating women Bill Maher style?

Gummi Clutch
03-13-2014, 03:18 AM
is this really a question?

Gummi Clutch
03-13-2014, 03:20 AM
What does your brain (not heart) and your dick say? If these two ever come to a consensus you can be sure as well damned that it is the best decision you could possibily ever make.

Thebesteva
03-13-2014, 03:41 AM
is this really a question?

Absolutely, according to every guy I know 'its time to grow up and stop fucking around' I dont understand when it became time to stop?

Rogue
03-13-2014, 04:19 AM
being single forever and never banging no bitch at all is my choice, tbh.

Rogue
03-13-2014, 04:25 AM
my male cousins both got married when they were about my current age and they both have kids now, so my parents (mom in particular, dad doesn't seem to even give a shit about my personal life anymore tbh) urge me to start dating bitches and they hope I'll get married before the age of 30, but fuck no... I'm a goddamn celibate, that's my religion and what I'm genuinely proud of.

TDMVPDPOY
03-13-2014, 05:17 AM
my male cousins both got married when they were about my current age and they both have kids now, so my parents (mom in particular, dad doesn't seem to even give a shit about my personal life anymore tbh) urge me to start dating bitches and they hope I'll get married before the age of 30, but fuck no... I'm a goddamn celibate, that's my religion and what I'm genuinely proud of.

is it because they already have grandchildren and ur the fail one in the family?

Robz4000
03-13-2014, 05:30 AM
1. Fornicate with females
2. Acquire currency
3. Rinse and repeat

What could possibly go wrong?

Thebesteva
03-13-2014, 05:34 AM
1. Fornicate with females
2. Acquire currency
3. Rinse and repeat

What could possibly go wrong?

Supposedly one day you wake up in your mid 40's and you feel you 'missed out' on the true purpose of life. Honestly, I do NOT want kids and I'm ok with not marrying. But I can see myself regretting not being with 1 chick after the age of 39. It's just so against a guys nature to be with 1 girl and I dont want to deny myself that.

It's funny, because when I hang out with my friends and their wives are around they always give me that 'when the fuck do u plan on marrying someone' talk. It's amazing because I know deep down inside they want my cock.

Robz4000
03-13-2014, 05:35 AM
Supposedly one day you wake up in your mid 40's and you feel you 'missed out' on the true purpose of life. Honestly, I do NOT want kids and I'm ok with not marrying. But I can see myself regretting not being with 1 chick after the age of 39. It's just so against a guys nature to be with 1 girl and I dont want to deny myself that.

It's funny, because when I hang out with my friends and their wives are around they always give me that 'when the fuck do u plan on marrying someone' talk. It's amazing because I know deep down inside they want my cock.

:lol

Rogue
03-13-2014, 05:37 AM
is it because they already have grandchildren and ur the fail one in the family?
you forgot about our one child policy?

Suspect
03-13-2014, 07:27 AM
I tell my friends this all the time. Personally I dont want to settle down. I enjoy being able to sleep with different chicks, say bye (maybe ongoing fwbs thing) I dont want any kids, I like to be alone sometimes not bothered, not wasting extra money on holidays, etc

but who knows, maybe ill meet some chick that will blow me away(no pun intended) and change my mind.

DJR210
03-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Enjoy the single life while you can. Settle down when you find the woman that approves of everything you do or like.

The Reckoning
03-13-2014, 07:58 AM
new age feminism ensures that women are not content with being with one man. they will steal your soul and blame you for their self-induced depression. don't do it unless you're marrying into wealth.

as much as i personally want a nice girl to settle down with, i'm also aware that 99.99999% of relationships (long or short) have issues that are better off not dealing with especially if you don't want to have kids. who knows...i might be proven wrong, but ultimately women will use you to have and support their kids while they're pursuing their own endeavors. then when the kids are out of the house and you're in your 40s, she'll have a midlife crisis, blame all of her unhappiness on you and kick your ass to the curb.

then you'll think back and wonder where your life went and why you should have invested so much of yourself into one person who ultimately will hate your ass.

GoodOdor
03-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Don't get married before 30.

spurraider21
03-13-2014, 11:28 AM
k so when ur in your late 30's/40's and ur not exactly what single chicks are going after, wtf are u gna do the rest of your life? live alone? how often to single guys in their 50's bang? and if at that point you want to settle down with a woman ur just gna end up with leftovers/sloppy seconds, bitches that couldn't find a dude to commit, and probably for good reason

Blake
03-13-2014, 11:37 AM
k so when ur in your late 30's/40's and ur not exactly what single chicks are going after, wtf are u gna do the rest of your life? live alone? how often to single guys in their 50's bang? and if at that point you want to settle down with a woman ur just gna end up with leftovers/sloppy seconds, bitches that couldn't find a dude to commit, and probably for good reason

Well there's a coin flip chance that'll still happen to the married dude in his 20s.

DeadlyDynasty
03-13-2014, 11:38 AM
Unless you're socially awkward, I've found it impossible for human beings to remain monogamous. I've tried like hell, but the cons outweigh the pros by a lot. You only get one chance at life, and to spend that time fucking only one pussy while simultaneously putting your dreams on the back-burner is my definition of tragedy. I always said my 20's would be mine and I wouldn't marry till my 30s. Now I'm in my 30's and I feel like I'm in my prime...still look and feel great, and am becoming more successful year after year. I'll wait till my 40's and marry a 27-28 y/o nurse (it's my destiny to only date nurses, unfortunately...)

The Gemini Method
03-13-2014, 11:38 AM

Unless you're Clooney or have Clooney-like money, once you've reached a certain age, banging chicks becomes more work than worth. I don't know where I stand in this equation because I've been able to achieve both as I'm sure many have on this esteemed board, so sometimes it strikes a chord that I would like to see if the married life is worth my time. I already have 6 kids so that takes care of that variable...just kidding about the 6 children.

Spur|n|Austin
03-13-2014, 11:40 AM

I just turned 29 and am getting married this October. I'm fucked. Thanks Obama!

djohn2oo8
03-13-2014, 11:51 AM
Bang as many as you can until you find that one who changes the game. Enjoy life.

GoodOdor
03-13-2014, 01:59 PM
I just turned 29 and am getting married this October. I'm fucked. Thanks Obama!

How old is she?

FkLA
03-13-2014, 02:14 PM

:cry but Clooney does it :cry

Seriously who wants to be that creepy, old ass guy at bars or strip clubs trying to pick up women? Look at tlong tbh.

Spur-Addict
03-13-2014, 02:20 PM

They have places for singles that are older, such as Steak Houses :lol

Seriously.

DeadlyDynasty
03-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Not being married =/= single. There are times when it's nice to have a steady gf, someone to come to, etc...but getting married young in this day and age tells me you're a stupid individial with low income and limited social/sexual options. It doesn't necessarily make it so, but that's what it looks like.

Spur|n|Austin
03-13-2014, 02:44 PM
How old is she?

sook
03-13-2014, 02:56 PM
new age feminism ensures that women are not content with being with one man. they will steal your soul and blame you for their self-induced depression. don't do it unless you're marrying into wealth.

as much as i personally want a nice girl to settle down with, i'm also aware that 99.99999% of relationships (long or short) have issues that are better off not dealing with especially if you don't want to have kids. who knows...i might be proven wrong, but ultimately women will use you to have and support their kids while they're pursuing their own endeavors. then when the kids are out of the house and you're in your 40s, she'll have a midlife crisis, blame all of her unhappiness on you and kick your ass to the curb.

then you'll think back and wonder where your life went and why you should have invested so much of yourself into one person who ultimately will hate your ass.

Unless you're socially awkward, I've found it impossible for human beings to remain monogamous. I've tried like hell, but the cons outweigh the pros by a lot. You only get one chance at life, and to spend that time fucking only one pussy while simultaneously putting your dreams on the back-burner is my definition of tragedy. I always said my 20's would be mine and I wouldn't marry till my 30s. Now I'm in my 30's and I feel like I'm in my prime...still look and feel great, and am becoming more successful year after year. I'll wait till my 40's and marry a 27-28 y/o nurse (it's my destiny to only date nurses, unfortunately...)

A bit of a cynical outlook, but true nonetheless. I'm fucking 22 and I've already started to hear some shit from my parents, not persistence, just casual drops in a conversation that are enough to tick me off :lol

Clipper Nation
03-13-2014, 03:26 PM
Thanks to the feminists, marriage is simply becoming a financial trap for men and more trouble than it's worth, tbh....

vato loco
03-13-2014, 04:00 PM

i agree with the limiting yourself to one pussy thing but not seeing how getting married would put your dreams in the back-burner. you're marrying the wrong bitch if she's making you do that or if you're talking about kids forcing you to do that the bitch is supposed to care for them. you still go out and do your thing to bring the bread home imo. ideally you don't have kids early on though.

for the pussy thing, if you've found the right girl but feel you are too young to limit yourself to just one...why not cheat w/o getting caught? selfish i know but i've done it and think it's absolutely possible to cheat on someone and still love them. it's a necessary evil tbh.

InRareForm
03-13-2014, 04:03 PM
Sometimes you can't wait for a yacht.... that yacht will turn into a boat... then soon a paddle boat if you don't start to find someone before it's too late tbh..

Blake
03-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Sometimes you can't wait for a yacht.... that yacht will turn into a boat... then soon a paddle boat if you don't start to find someone before it's too late tbh..

paddle boats are less maintenance and easily disposable.

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2014, 05:05 PM
I've been on/off with my girl for 7 years now, we got back together in September after being done for 2 years, but we live together now and it seems permanent, tbh..so, based on my experience:

+ it's corny, but it is pretty nice to have somebody that always cares for you, etc..it's cool to have a girl that has similar interests and all that shit

+ somebody to trust with your money or in case you need help

+ you don't have to constantly try hard/try to impress them

+ my girl is a much better cook than me:lol

+ she cleans shit, I'm not a cleaner

+ sexually, it's much easier to fuck with your fetishes with a girlfriend IMO(unless you're a sexual predator that doesn't give a fuck:lol)

+ somebody to help me take care of the dog

- The nagging and dealing with bitchy moods..by far the worst part, obviously..I've never cheated on a girl, but after living with somebody and dealing with their bad moods, I now understand why so many guys cheat, tbh:lol..

- Doing shit you don't want to do..this isn't a big deal since my girl isn't the type of girl to force me into shit, but I spend a lot of money and effort on special occasions, which is a nuisance

- Only 1 vagina..I'm pretty happy with the amount of pussy I've played with in my prime, so this isn't a huge deal, but obviously there are the moments where you're talking to a girl and realize you won't be fucking her:(

The cons are pretty bad, but if the girl is cool enough that you're wiling to enter the long-term commitment, the pros outweigh it IMO..

The problem will be having kids, obviously..that could change everything for me(I fucking hate kids), but fortunately, we don't plan on having kids until our early 30s(6-7 years away for me, 8-9 for her)..

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2014, 05:07 PM
Way too many people settle and get married, though, tbh..

I know so many 25+ year olds, especially girls, that get married because they feel obligated to do it at their age, which is ridiculous..they just "like" that nigga or he "brings security" for them instead of actually loving them, which inevitably leads to cheating/divorce..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-13-2014, 06:14 PM
I've been on/off with my girl for 7 years now, we got back together in September after being done for 2 years, but we live together now and it seems permanent, tbh..so, based on my experience:

+ it's corny, but it is pretty nice to have somebody that always cares for you, etc..it's cool to have a girl that has similar interests and all that shit

+ sexually, it's much easier to fuck with your fetishes with a girlfriend IMO(unless you're a sexual predator that doesn't give a fuck:lol)

- The nagging and dealing with bitchy moods..by far the worst part, obviously..I've never cheated on a girl, but after living with somebody and dealing with their bad moods, I now understand why so many guys cheat, tbh:lol..

- Doing shit you don't want to do..this isn't a big deal since my girl isn't the type of girl to force me into shit, but I spend a lot of money and effort on special occasions, which is a nuisance

- Only 1 vagina..I'm pretty happy with the amount of pussy I've played with in my prime, so this isn't a huge deal, but obviously there are the moments where you're talking to a girl and realize you won't be fucking her:(

The cons are pretty bad, but if the girl is cool enough that you're wiling to enter the long-term commitment, the pros outweigh it IMO..

The problem will be having kids, obviously..that could change everything for me(I fucking hate kids), but fortunately, we don't plan on having kids until our early 30s(6-7 years away for me, 8-9 for her)..

yep pretty much this. It's hard in college though cause pulling girls is retarded easy.. They're all pound meat, tbh..

but you will wanna settle down eventually.. And if you want it to be a dime, sooner > later. Unless you wanna throw down dough for it :lol

djohn2oo8
03-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Way too many people settle and get married, though, tbh..

I know so many 25+ year olds, especially girls, that get married because they feel obligated to do it at their age, which is ridiculous..they just "like" that nigga or he "brings security" for them instead of actually loving them, which inevitably leads to cheating/divorce..
I know a few people from High School who got married in/or right out of college. Don't know how they do it either, I would feel suffocated.

Blake
03-13-2014, 06:37 PM

oh man, do that with blood relatives.

I can't stress separate money accounts enough, no matter how much you think you trust her.

And she might be trustworthy right now.........but things can change...... Quickly.

everyone here knows I know this.

The Gemini Method
03-13-2014, 06:39 PM
Fuck blood relatives, too. They be the most likely to scam you. Trust no one with you cash, yo.

Blake
03-13-2014, 06:40 PM
but you will wanna settle down eventually.. And if you want it to be a dime, sooner > later. Unless you wanna throw down dough for it :lol

there are some dimes that are settle down worthy, but in my opinion they are few and far between.

dimes are usually dimes for an expensive reason.

Blake
03-13-2014, 06:42 PM
Fuck blood relatives, too. They be the most likely to scam you. Trust no one with you cash, yo.

Even your parents? damn....

The Gemini Method
03-13-2014, 06:42 PM
There is no exact way one should live their life--if you find someone you want to marry, then do so. If you like chasing the punani then do so. Some lifestyles fit better for others and the best thing is that you don't have to affront someone else's choice. Do your thing that makes you ultimately happy and you'll be way better off than trying to fit some niche life and dying in a niche way.

The Gemini Method
03-13-2014, 06:44 PM
Even your parents? damn.... Of course not all relatives...but I know parents who have stolen from their children but as for my parents? One has moved on to the other side and the other is living off her retirement. I plan for her expenses and she has my sisters assisting in that matter.

Blake
03-13-2014, 06:45 PM
There is no exact way one should live their life--if you find someone you want to marry, then do so. If you like chasing the punani then do so. Some lifestyles fit better for others and the best thing is that you don't have to affront someone else's choice. Do your thing that makes you ultimately happy and you'll be way better off than trying to fit some niche life and dying in a niche way.

Concur.

but at least have a parachute with you.

Blake
03-13-2014, 06:46 PM
Of course not all relatives...but I know parents who have stolen from their children but as for my parents? One has moved on to the other side and the other is living off her retirement. I plan for her expenses and she has my sisters assisting in that matter.

oh. I forgot about Kobe's parents stealing from him.

good point...

The Gemini Method
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Concur.

but at least have a parachute with you. Yeah, just make sure your parachute opens and it helps you but without you landing on someone else and crushin' them underneath the weight of your life.

oh. I forgot about Kobe's parents stealing from him.

good point... Yup. Among many other famous and not-so-famous people...Like a friend who inherited some good chip from his Aunt who adored him...only to have his alcoholic father come through and somehow manage to convince the other person with control (his mom) to 'borrow' some coin...well, he drained his own kids' money to blow on trailer park romances and shitty Wal-Greens vodka.

leemajors
03-13-2014, 06:54 PM

That's what happened to Dane Cook. Not a fan, but his parents died within a few months of each other, then he found out his half brother and sister in law had cleared him out of 12 mill while "managing his business" for him. They'll be repaying that the rest of their lives.

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2014, 06:58 PM
oh man, do that with blood relatives.

I can't stress separate money accounts enough, no matter how much you think you trust her.

And she might be trustworthy right now.........but things can change...... Quickly.

everyone here knows I know this.

Ya I was going to elaborate my previous comment, I agree with your points about most females, but I trust my girl, tbh..I've stashed money at her house many times in my teen slanging years, she has lent me money when I was broke in my younger years, etc..

But I understand why niggas separate their money, even avoiding joint bank accounts..

GoodOdor
03-13-2014, 07:02 PM
That's what happened to Dane Cook. Not a fan, but his parents died within a few months of each other, then he found out his half brother and sister in law had cleared him out of 12 mill while "managing his business" for him. They'll be repaying that the rest of their lives.

Damn - you got anymore about this story? did they go to jail?

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-13-2014, 07:25 PM

I wish they got away with it since it was Dane Cook.

leemajors
03-13-2014, 07:32 PM
Damn - you got anymore about this story? did they go to jail?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/12/06/dane.cook.restitution/

He was sentenced to six years in prison and 16 years probation, while she got three years in prison and 13 years probation.

leemajors
03-13-2014, 07:33 PM

I'm sure he has a Jewish accountant now tbh, learned the hard way

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-13-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm sure he has a Jewish accountant now tbh, learned the hard way

Seeing that he's a jeebotard it's a shame he'd betray his Christian brothers and go with a Jew.

Blake
03-13-2014, 07:55 PM

RsxPiimp
03-13-2014, 07:56 PM
Married for 4 yrs now, beautiful wife and kid. I thought I'd settle down, but lately I've been getting the itch to fornicate with other women.

My advice is don't get married at all. You can love, respect and enjoy the company of one woman for the rest of your life, but the pussy really gets old after year 3.

jag
03-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Being single and laying pipe indiscriminately is fun until you're at the bar one day and you're the 42 year old trying to make casual conversation with a 22 year old chick who isnt having any of it. 6 months of that kind of rejection and you'll be spending your weekends hooked on beastiality porn and trying to get weed from the cashier at walmart.

It seems like we got some battered men in here who've allowed themselves to be defeated by the pussy (Reckoning). It happens to the best of them. Just hit the gym, dont act like a tool and go get someone hotter. Unless youre George Clooney, nothing good comes from being single in your 40's. After you bang enough chicks, you'll realize they're all the same after you bust that nut. Might as well find something steady. Then you'll have someone to hang out with...and someone to bone..and you won't have to worry about getting the herp. Then one day you can have a kid and do cool shit with him. Unless you're cursed with a daughter.

Of course if you have shit genetics like FkLA, then ignore everything I said, stay single and always use protection.

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Being single and laying pipe indiscriminately is fun until you're at the bar one day and you're the 42 year old trying to make casual conversation with a 22 year old chick who isnt having any of it. 6 months of that kind of rejection and you'll be spending your weekends hooked on beastiality porn and trying to get weed from the cashier at walmart.

It seems like we got some battered men in here who've allowed themselves to be defeated by the pussy (Reckoning). It happens to the best of them. Just hit the gym, dont act like a tool and go get someone hotter. Unless youre George Clooney, nothing good comes from being single in your 40's. After you bang enough chicks, you'll realize they're all the same after you bust that nut. Might as well find something steady. Then you'll have someone to hang out with...and someone to bone..and you won't have to worry about getting the herp. Then one day you can have a kid and do cool shit with him. Unless you're cursed with a daughter.

Of course if you have shit genetics like FkLA, then ignore everything I said, stay single and always use protection.

Can't believe I forgot this, probably the best point, tbh:lol..

Smashing the same clean pussy is worry-free..boring pussy >> diseased pussy..

Heard too many horror stories, tbh..too many birds out there..a few months ago, my girl's friend's roommate was telling us how she has HPV(which isn't that bad and difficult for men to catch, but still wart potential), but still casually fucks around and never tells the guy..

leemajors
03-13-2014, 08:45 PM

Or that drug resistant gonorrhea that keeps spreading.

jag
03-13-2014, 08:59 PM
I wish Pego would chime in with some advice based on the unfortunate circumstances he's faced since high school.

resistanze
03-13-2014, 08:59 PM
Of course not all relatives...but I know parents who have stolen from their children but as for my parents? One has moved on to the other side and the other is living off her retirement. I plan for her expenses and she has my sisters assisting in that matter.

Relatives are the most dangerous imo...the problem is many people (especially the older generation) have the 'family first' complex which fucks them over when their family are rat bastard. Every criminal and low-life has family tbh

I witnessed my mom's type of the family hustle and commit fraud @ our expense before they finally got cut off...

FkLA
03-13-2014, 09:06 PM

FkLA Jr. is going D1, guaranteed !

Great post otherwise tbh.

Sybok
03-13-2014, 09:08 PM
Rarely does an individual male have that choice. They either pull tons of pussy or they pair up with another mediocre "not really the dating type" person and spawn, pay taxes and shit. The pussy pullers don't stop pulling pussy when they marry, and they often marry because they knocked up their secretary or the daughter of a powerful man. Pussy pullers are quite often affluent as well, so money has that old behavioral modification property that religious morality never seemed to get right. Threaten to cut Chris out of the will and Chris marries the pregnant whore he fucked and pretends to have a family life until gramps kicks.

jag
03-13-2014, 09:13 PM
FkLA Jr. is going D1, guaranteed !

Great post otherwise tbh.

You need to get that little nigga into golf when he's like 3. Easiest path to D1, tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-13-2014, 09:27 PM
You need to get that little nigga into golf when he's like 3. Easiest path to D1, tbh.

Idk about that. Title 9 makes it pretty hard for men to get scholarships in sports like golf.

jag
03-13-2014, 09:31 PM
Idk about that. Title 9 makes it pretty hard for men to get scholarships in sports like golf.

True. You just have to go to a school with no soccer or baseball.

Blake
03-13-2014, 09:32 PM
I think lol utsa has golf scholarships, but it won't be d1 for long.

DUNCANownsKOBE
03-13-2014, 09:35 PM
True. You just have to go to a school with no soccer or baseball.

Pretty much. I can't speak for other regions, but Pac-12 schools are loaded with golf talent because most of the students grew up playing golf year round in places like CA and AZ.

FkLA
03-13-2014, 09:40 PM
I think he'll be a LB maybe a Safety. No golf tbh.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 10:46 PM
Maybe it matters to you and maybe it doesn't, but my advice is to hold out for "the one" you can't live without.
Never "settle" for less than that, no matter how long it takes. And definitely don't let anyone pressure you to do it differently.
Ultimately you will be a lot happier in the long run.
Take that for what it's worth.

HI-FI
03-13-2014, 10:52 PM
well scro there are still chicks in their 20s available as you get older, but their nose candy habits tend to get worse. but i agree with your point, and it's a complicated issue. your Armenian friend brings up a good topic, something I think about a lot. personally, all my friends are married and I've avoided the peer pressure. I'm just too focused on career stuff, personal life etc....

Ironically I would like to have some kids, I'm not anti-marriage nor do I want to be that creepy guy in his 40s. But I refuse to do the marriage thing until it's something I believe in, right now it's too foggy to me.

I recall someone saying, perhaps on here, that the best bitches are taken like in the draft, earlier the better. Of course using that analogy, a lot of bitches can turn out to be busts and I'm all about the diamonds in the rough/draft. Shit, if I find an undrafted chick who chokes on my cock like Romo does in the playoffs, that's not a bad find. They can't all be elite.

Tbh, I'm not even sure what point I'm making, other than pussy is a complicated topic. People have baggage, pussy flaps have mileage. I'm like a wannabe Clooney without his looks or money, so I shouldn't be giving out advice. I guess people should just be true to themselves.

spurraider21
03-13-2014, 10:57 PM
Meh. At some point the fucking just gets boring and u'll just be alone imo (not you specifically, just in a general sense)

DeadlyDynasty
03-13-2014, 11:08 PM
i agree with the limiting yourself to one pussy thing but not seeing how getting married would put your dreams in the back-burner. you're marrying the wrong bitch if she's making you do that or if you're talking about kids forcing you to do that the bitch is supposed to care for them. you still go out and do your thing to bring the bread home imo. ideally you don't have kids early on though.

for the pussy thing, if you've found the right girl but feel you are too young to limit yourself to just one...why not cheat w/o getting caught? selfish i know but i've done it and think it's absolutely possible to cheat on someone and still love them. it's a necessary evil tbh.

I was engaged 5 years ago and came close again a couple years after that, so I've got nothing against relationships. I just think marriage itself is an antiquated thing like going to church or renting movies...there's also no benefit for the guy in a marriage. You're just peeing on a tree.

As far as dream-killers, in my case they would be since I'll be doing a lot of traveling/working abroad the next few years, and long-distance relationships never work out. NEVER. Doesn't mean I won't have a gf here and there the next couple of years--I probably will...but it likely won't last

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 11:22 PM

I was engaged 5 years ago and came close again a couple years after that, so I've got nothing against relationships. I just think marriage itself is an antiquated thing like going to church or renting movies...there's also no benefit for the guy in a marriage. You're just peeing on a tree.

As far as dream-killers, in my case they would be since I'll be doing a lot of traveling/working abroad the next few years, and long-distance relationships never work out. NEVER. Doesn't mean I won't have a gf here and there the next couple of years--I probably will...but it likely won't last

Then continue to enjoy your freedom.
Women come and they go, and there are lots of fish in the sea.
The key is to become happy with being by yourself with yourself.
Then you will attract even more women because you are independent and secure with who you are and where you are going.
And the bonus is you will eventually attract a woman like that too rather than one carrying lots of baggage and who clings to you.
You will know the difference.

Thebesteva
03-13-2014, 11:35 PM

Holy shit, you're only 23-24? Young buck.

Mugen
03-13-2014, 11:47 PM

HarlemHeat37
03-14-2014, 01:10 AM
Holy shit, you're only 23-24? Young buck.

Just turned 25 a few months ago, tbh..

GoodOdor
03-14-2014, 01:21 AM

Why is time just flying by?:lol I swear I remember my 25th birthday like it was a month ago....now I'll be 27 in 6 months...

It's all good though, as long as you don't get stuck with comparing yourself to other people - as long as I'm doing better than I was a year ago, it's all good.

TE
03-14-2014, 01:23 AM
Damn, I thought you were 22-23 like me tbh

HarlemHeat37
03-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Damn, I thought you were 22-23 like me tbh

I wish I was still young, tbh:(..

There isn't much of a difference between 22-25 IMO:lol..

I doubt there's any difference from 26 to 29, either..

Thebesteva
03-14-2014, 01:38 AM

Ah one of the best years...before shit gets too real at 28-29. Something just changes at 28...its like everyone's expectations around you increase by 10000%

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2014, 01:48 AM
Ah one of the best years...before shit gets too real at 28-29. Something just changes at 28...its like everyone's expectations around you increase by 10000%
It's not as great as the expectations you put on yourself around that time, though...I love it, tbh. I've never been more motivated or ambitious than the past couple years

TE
03-14-2014, 02:03 AM
I wish I was still young, tbh:(..
tbh I feel old at my age. Maybe it's all the wear and tear I put on myself the last few years with school/research/life in general. In high school, I feel like that's when I lived most of my life. Shit, I miss those days :lol

There isn't much of a difference between 22-25 IMO:lol..

I doubt there's any difference from 26 to 29, either..
Hopefully there isn't a difference :(

TE
03-14-2014, 02:11 AM
To answer the OP, I've been with my girl off and on for 5+ years. Shit has been a roller coaster ride but just recently I started to feel cornered and tied down. I guess it's a natural feeling for a man.

Thebesteva
03-14-2014, 02:26 AM
It's not as great as the expectations you put on yourself around that time, though...I love it, tbh. I've never been more motivated or ambitious than the past couple years

Same here as far as motivation. However, I look back at how good I had it from 20-26 and I miss that shit.

To answer the OP, I've been with my girl off and on for 5+ years. Shit has been a roller coaster ride but just recently I started to feel cornered and tied down. I guess it's a natural feeling for a man.

It's hard to accept being with 1 girl for the rest of your life isn't it? Especially when you see attractive girls still hitting on you. I think, for most of the guys I know, even if they can get girls or what not they really are beta faggots. Most the dudes that can get ass have a hard time settling down but usually its the guys with no options that make the best boyfriends.

TE
03-14-2014, 02:34 AM
It is in a way, tbh. The thought of not fucking anyone else is hard to fathom. My GF has gotten attached and insecure but I've learned ways to control her. She has a reason to be like that tho tbh. I'm not exactly a saint but she's grown on me over the years.

spurraider21
03-14-2014, 05:10 AM
I think its pretty much all been said in the thread. Harlem's big pros/cons list was pretty spot on. For that reason, you gotta be sure the girl is right before making any sorta commitment. Just forcing urself in a relationship because you feel like you should or are supposed to isn't gna end well because the cons will outweigh the pro's. If you're in a mental state where you're just into casual dating, can pull it off quite frequently, or just haven't met a chick that changes things, then by all means proceed. Nothing wrong with it. Gotta realize there will come a "point of no return" where ur not gna be able to pull fine pussy regularly and all the single chicks left in your age bracket that would have interest are either fat or have kids.

As far as people worrying about getting tied to one pussy, as harlem said, you can try different and kinkier shit with a girl you've been in a relationship with.

:lol also if its a chick you know there isn't that awkward moment during a bj when ur about to bust and u have no clue how she wants to deal with it

The Gemini Method
03-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Some people are built to chase multiple women down. They are wired to be ok with having to precipitate the hunt and send forth the waves of machismo. Others care to feel the bond of one person. That is, unless you're one of the fucks who get to practice polygamy then you get the best of both worlds. Or, if you're a cynic of committed relationships, you get the hell of both worlds. You're married to 5 wives but that's it--you have 5 same pussies nagging you until your teeth grind down to their mantle pulp. I wouldn't want to be a polygamist. I have been someone that has been fortunate to bang multiple women at time and that was fine under the 'college premise' where I was in my 20s and I did not give a fuck. Granted, I should have been more paranoid of catching the Clap or Crustaceous Crabs, but fortunately, I managed to avoid that and any little seed popping up (well, I surmise I have til i'm 42 to clear that potential hurdle…). I had the good life and then after I graduated and spent time on serious relationships, I realize that in the right partnership it would be worthwhile.

I am in a pretty good place as of now. However, I celebrated my friend's going away party last night and this random Hispanic chick--probably 22-24ish was with a group of doucheyness personified people she moved closer to where I was standing and I said what's up and how was she enjoying the night. Being that I wasn't attempting to pick her up, it made me feel a bit out of place. That and the stuck-up breezy can have her throwing-up dbag friends.

Riddler
03-14-2014, 01:23 PM
I think its pretty much all been said in the thread. Harlem's big pros/cons list was pretty spot on. For that reason, you gotta be sure the girl is right before making any sorta commitment. Just forcing urself in a relationship because you feel like you should or are supposed to isn't gna end well because the cons will outweigh the pro's. If you're in a mental state where you're just into casual dating, can pull it off quite frequently, or just haven't met a chick that changes things, then by all means proceed. Nothing wrong with it. Gotta realize there will come a "point of no return" where ur not gna be able to pull fine pussy regularly and all the single chicks left in your age bracket that would have interest are either fat or have kids.

As far as people worrying about getting tied to one pussy, as harlem said, you can try different and kinkier shit with a girl you've been in a relationship with.

:lol also if its a chick you know there isn't that awkward moment during a bj when ur about to bust and u have no clue how she wants to deal with it

:lol I shoot first and ask later.

The Gemini Method
03-14-2014, 01:41 PM
I basically say you gonna swallow the seed or spit it…and if I had pineapple juice the day before or prior, I say but wait! It'll be a tropical blast for you to enjoy if you swallow.

Riddler
03-14-2014, 02:08 PM
I basically say you gonna swallow the seed or spit it…and if I had pineapple juice the day before or prior, I say but wait! It'll be a tropical blast for you to enjoy if you swallow.
:lmao good shit

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 04:04 PM

only smart and funny thing you've ever brought to the forum

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 04:08 PM

good post....I agree it is a tragedy..... but this notion of you being in shape...I'd like to know by who's standards :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 04:10 PM
I don't care how pretty the current girl I'm with is...I realize I will always be a cheater...no matter what....I think Drake said it best:

Cause I just see my ex girl, standing with my next girl, standing with the girl that I'm fucking right now

Trill Clinton
03-14-2014, 04:15 PM
by the type of threads besteva makes, i've come to the conclustion this guy can't catch a break when it comes with the ladies. didn't he make the thread about going out with his group of female friends and being upset that a group of dusty niggas was catcalling at them right in his face, not giving one fuck lol.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 04:19 PM
by the type of threads besteva makes, i've come to the conclustion this guy can't catch a break when it comes with the ladies. didn't he make the thread about going out with his group of female friends and being upset that a group of dusty niggas was catcalling at them right in his face, not giving one fuck lol.

it was either him, Spurraider, or DeadlyDynasty...they're all a bunch of dweebs and I'm sure the pussy their talking about catching is very low grade...if you're fishing...these nerds ain't catching nothing but dirty cat fish....there are no dime pieces where they fish

cute_spursfan
03-14-2014, 05:02 PM
Don't get cuffed up. This is coming from a 24 yr old chick who
has gotten proposals by 3 dudes in the last 20 mths. LoLzz

Riddler
03-14-2014, 07:09 PM
I don't care how pretty the current girl I'm with is...I realize I will always be a cheater...no matter what....I think Drake said it best:
Quoting Drake signals you get no pussy and probably try and trade food stamps for handjobs.

spurraider21
03-14-2014, 07:59 PM
:lol i've never started any sort of thread like that

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-14-2014, 08:50 PM

does this come as a surprise, just judging by his posts? :lol..

lefty
03-14-2014, 09:03 PM
Dudes who get married are beta cucks.

leemajors
03-14-2014, 09:27 PM
Quoting Drake signals you get no pussy and probably try and trade food stamps for handjobs.

He could have just quoted Gang Starr anyway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwSXfocnt48

Blake
03-14-2014, 10:20 PM
Don't get cuffed up. This is coming from a 24 yr old chick who
has gotten proposals by 3 dudes in the last 20 mths. LoLzz

That's great. :tu

Especially after that mean thread that HH started about you in the NBA forum with you in the picture next to Jack Sparrow.

Bulaien999
03-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Thread is very spot on, turning 27 this year and more and more friends are marrying and or having kids.

My only concern is mainly if I keep waiting I'm most likely be with a female with baggage from too many relationships and or kids.

So it's tricky really, the real question is do you date older (more mature, knows how to take care of a man) or younger (physically more appealing, likely to be more lost)

Rogue
03-15-2014, 12:12 AM
the risk is there no matter how old you are. Fact is if you're successful as a man (like the yellow physicist who married a pre-30 bitch when he was already in his 80s) you can get fine bitches whenever you want. There may be good bitches but you can't put all your chips on blind luck imho. So my opinion is, guys should never consider getting married as long as they can't afford to get divorced.

sook
03-15-2014, 12:16 AM
the risk is there no matter how old you are. Fact is if you're successful as a man (like the yellow physicist who married a pre-30 bitch when he was already in his 80s) you can get fine bitches whenever you want. There may be good bitches but you can't put all your chips on blind luck imho. So my opinion is, guys should never consider getting married as long as they can't afford to get divorced.

Rogue, you've been on a tear with some sage quotes lately. I anticipate sarcasm or trolling, but read words that I'd hear from the dallilama or a fortune cookie :lol

I'll keep this one in mind.

elmanutres
03-15-2014, 12:35 AM
Marriage is the worst thing you can do. I've seen too many divorces and unhappy relationships. I will never forget what my cousin said after he moved in temporarily after the divorce
"Never get married" Straight and simple. After he moved out he left a bag of pictures of his family. it had to be like a thousand. Every single one that had the wife on it was cut off from the rest of the picture with a razorblade. Every single one. There's a reason every comedian jokes about marriage. I ain't never gonna get married. Living with a gf, having a kid with that person is the farthest i'll go. But I will never, ever say "I Do". And that may be a bummer for my parents. Coming from a mexican household, marriages and families are a big thing. But it's not worth it.

JoeChalupa
03-16-2014, 04:40 PM
I banged beautiful women before I got married then married one.

xmas1997
03-16-2014, 04:43 PM
I banged beautiful women before I got married then married one.

That seems to be par for the course for most of us, wonder what his problem is.