PDA

View Full Version : How to completely destroy this place and finally run it into the ground...

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:03 PM
I think that I have done a great job lately - mirroring the trolls in here and generally acting like a big 'ol jackass - exactly the same way that 99.9% of the trolls have done here for years.

I pride myself in the fact that I copied exactly what the trolls had done here for years and basically used their blueprint to finally lay this cesspool to rest.

It wasn't easy and it took a lot of disrespectful, stupid, silly posts to get here - but It seems to be finally ready to blow up and destroy itself.
I am thankful for all the trolls that laid the groundwork and strategies which enabled me to achieve this destruction.

I especially want to thank Chumpie as he has taken his friends site and shit all over it by trolling non-stop 24/7 year in and year out and made enough enemies - after snitching them out and banning them - or getting his friends to ban them -

only to continue to troll non-stop and shitting some more on his friends site - with the people who he had banned - out of the way.
Great job chumpie - with friends like you - who the fuck needs enemies?

So please post your ideas on how you would suggest that we turn this cesspool - into a bigger shithole.

Thanks!

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:18 PM
you need a hobby

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:20 PM
you need a hobby

I have one -

emulating trolls.

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:20 PM
you need a hobby not related to the internet. you know, a real hobby

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:23 PM
you need a hobby not related to the internet. you know, a real hobby

All I did was emulate you - don't you approve now?

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:26 PM
i post 1.02 posts per day. nice try though

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:27 PM
looks like im done for the week!

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:28 PM
i post 1.02 posts per day - on this account - then I post a shitload of shitty disrespectful posts under another account, then another, then another rinse repeat -nice try though

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:29 PM
nope. one account. nice investigative work there, officer

ChumpDumper
03-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Who do you think DisAsTerBot is, SBM?

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:34 PM
nope. one account. nice investigative work there, officer

That is good - a troll answer ^

I am still learning -

(note to self: when responding to another poster - insert an insult with a disrespectful barb about my idea of something personal against said poster)

Thanks!

benefactor
03-13-2014, 01:34 PM
Oh look...another thread in the club that will wind up with dozens of unfunny photoshops and quote changes.

Just fucking stop already.

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:35 PM
just dishing out what you served me. what don't like it now?

ChumpDumper
03-13-2014, 01:35 PM
So who do you think DisAsTerBot is, SBM?

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:36 PM
he has no clue about anything at this point. But he can't go back now, it will all be for not

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:37 PM
he has no clue about anything at this point. But he can't go back now, it will all be for not

Do you mean naught?

Spur|n|Austin
03-13-2014, 01:37 PM
looks like im done for the week!

:lol :tu

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:38 PM
eh, you know what i meant

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:38 PM

what's up man? you doin any sxsw this year?

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:41 PM
eh, you know what i meant

Ok, because I want to make sure than someone that uses condescension against others is squeaky clean and beyond reproach.

I would hate to emulate someone who condescends and is not, in fact, superior.

Thanks.

Spur|n|Austin
03-13-2014, 01:41 PM
what's up man? you doin any sxsw this year?

Went to Jimmy Kimmel taping last night, and tried to get into Austin Music Hall afterwards, but obviously that show was at max capacity instantly. I've heard Broken Bells are in town so I'd like to catch them, but other than that no. This year is so different than I can ever remember; doesn't feel like sxsw of old, or even last year for that matter. Busy work week + overcrowding = fishing weekend for me :lol

You??

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 01:42 PM
I think that I have done a great job lately - mirroring the trolls in here and generally acting like a big 'ol jackass - exactly the same way that 99.9% of the trolls have done here for years.

I pride myself in the fact that I copied exactly what the trolls had done here for years and basically used their blueprint to finally lay this cesspool to rest.

It wasn't easy and it took a lot of disrespectful, stupid, silly posts to get here - but It seems to be finally ready to blow up and destroy itself.
I am thankful for all the trolls that laid the groundwork and strategies which enabled me to achieve this destruction.

I especially want to thank Chumpie as he has taken his friends site and shit all over it by trolling non-stop 24/7 year in and year out and made enough enemies - after snitching them out and banning them - or getting his friends to ban them -

only to continue to troll non-stop and shitting some more on his friends site - with the people who he had banned - out of the way.

So please post your ideas on how you would suggest that we turn this cesspool - into a bigger shithole.

Thanks!

I for one appreciate what you have done.
Too bad you had to become one to do it though.
I refuse to go there.
So don't take this next part as a personal affront.
I will, however long I am still on this site, continue to "bash and berate" trolls be they friend or foe.
And I will tell you as I told Chump, if you turn out to be a troll, then I will bash you unmercifully.
Why? Because you will dhave earned my disrespect and deserve it IMHO.
Thankfully, you have the intelligence to know the difference between a common decent civil poster who bashes trolls, and a troll who trolls trolls.
It is too bad you had to immerse yourself in the fire to be able to do what you are doing.
I applaud that. Just watch that you don't become one in the process. There is a fine line.
This site has been totally polluted IMHO for a long time by uncontrollable and unchecked trolling. And I have been a part of this site for years and have read and seen it all.
Thank you again for your efforts. Hopefully it will all result in a more fun positive forum in the future.
But the battle is not over.
:lol

ChumpDumper
03-13-2014, 01:42 PM
So who do you think DisAsTerBot is, SBM?

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:45 PM
I refuse to go there.
I will, however long I am still on this site, continue to "bash and berate" trolls be they friend or foe.
And I will tell you as I told Chump, if you turn out to be a troll, then I will bash you unmercifully.
Thankfully, you have the intelligence to know the difference between a common decent civil poster who bashes trolls, and a troll who trolls trolls.
It is too bad you had to immerse yourself in the fire to be able to do what you are doing.
I applaud that. Just watch that you don't become one in the process. There is a fine line.
This site has been totally polluted IMHO for a long time by uncontrollable and unchecked trolling. And I have been a part of this site for years and have read and seen it all.
Thank you again for your efforts. Hopefully it will all result in a more fun positive forum in the future.

:toast

So any ideas on how to finally light the fuse and blow this shit to smithereens?

:lol:lol

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 01:46 PM
Went to Jimmy Kimmel taping last night, and tried to get into Austin Music Hall afterwards, but obviously that show was at max capacity instantly. I've heard Broken Bells are in town so I'd like to catch them, but other than that no. This year is so different than I can ever remember; doesn't feel like sxsw of old, or even last year for that matter. Busy work week + overcrowding = fishing weekend for me :lol

You??

Nice, i wanted to get tickets for Kimmel but procrastinated. I'm working all week but will try to get out to see Crooks, other than that meh... fishing sounds awesome. I was maybe going to go to Lockhart and fire my new 9mm for the first time and then of course destroy some bbq. Where do you go fishing?

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 01:54 PM

Thanks!

I refuse to go there.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2r5s4kj.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/11iz808.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/ou5zli.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/20h5174.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/k1p75j.jpg

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 01:55 PM
Nice, i wanted to get tickets for Kimmel but procrastinated. I'm working all week but will try to get out to see Crooks, other than that meh... fishing sounds awesome. I was maybe going to go to Lockhart and fire my new 9mm for the first time and then of course destroy some bbq. Where do you go fishing?

Very interesting - but would you ladies stick to the thread topic please?

Thanks.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Nice, i wanted to get tickets for KIMBRELL but procrastinated.

Spur|n|Austin
03-13-2014, 01:56 PM

Sounds like my kind of weekend man!

My buddy has a place on Lake Buchanan, and our other buddy just got a new bass fishing boat. I'm the 3rd wheel who provides the booze, grub and chronic :lol

leemajors
03-13-2014, 01:59 PM

My buddy has a place on Lake Buchanan, and our other buddy just got a new bass fishing boat. I'm the 3rd wheel who provides the booze, grub and chronic :lol

Doesn't sound like a 3rd wheel to me.

DisAsTerBot
03-13-2014, 02:01 PM

nice, haven't been out to Lake Buchanan in a while. Last place i went was Lake bastrop but the fishing sucked, at least for me. Shit that's a hell of a third wheel....noted.

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 02:03 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by DisAsTerBot (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7187414#post7187414)

:lmao:lmao:lmao

It is in a trolls best interest to derail this thread -

a troll would hate to see change and would especially hate to see this place changed into a place where they couldn't troll at will.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 02:04 PM
:toast

So any ideas on how to finally light the fuse and blow this shit to smithereens?

:lol:lol

Other than taking it to the owners you mean?
No, I don't see any other way to combat and eventually solve the problem.
I just know I want it resolved and solved, even if it takes some extreme actions to do such as less freedom on this site.
Too much, or too little, of anything, is bad for you.
This site has become chaos, at least other than the SpursTalk forum.
Luckily Bruno is the sheriff up there and he is sometimes quick with the trigger, but rightfully so.
We need that down here IMHO.Trolls like Blake will be the first to complain, but it is what it is.
Him and his cronies have turned a great site into their own personal cesspool of diarrhea, and it's gone on long enough.
The buck needs to stop here IMHO.
I would even be in favor of them making Chump a mod again to police this area. I believe he would be fair this time.
Or I volunteer for the job!

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 02:05 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by DisAsTerBot (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7187414#post7187414)

It is in a trolls best interest to derail this thread -

a troll would hate to see change and would especially hate to see this place changed into a place where they couldn't troll at will.

:lmao

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 02:21 PM
I just know I want it resolved and solved, even if it takes some extreme actions to do such as less freedom on this site.
Luckily Bruno is the sheriff up there and he is sometimes quick with the trigger, but rightfully so.
We need that down here IMHO.Trolls like Blake will be the first to complain, but it is what it is.
Him and his cronies have turned a great site into their own personal cesspool of diarrhea, and it's gone on long enough.
I would even be in favor of them making Chump a mod again to police this area. I believe he would be fair this time.

Xmas;

When I retire -

I want to come to san antonio - go to your house -

and smoke a bowl of some of this shit you recently got a hold of -

or should I say -

"got a hold of you!"

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 02:27 PM
Xmas;

When I retire -

or should I say -

"got a hold of you!"

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas with a TROLLSCORE OF 99.99999!!!!

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 02:28 PM

SnakeBoy
03-13-2014, 02:37 PM

Why don't you just go to spursreport if that's what you want.

hehateme
03-13-2014, 02:55 PM
huh?

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 02:55 PM
Why don't you just go to spursreport if that's what you want.

What makes you think I am not already a poster there?
Just for the record I am posting over there as well as two other Spurs sites.
What difference does that make to you?
I have been a part of this site for years too and like it when the trolls are kept at bay.
Is that so hard to understand, or do you consider yourself threatened because you are a troll?
If you are a decent civil mature poster, you should want the same things I am asking for out of this site IMHO.
There, I gave you a civil answer without resorting to insults or demeaning invectives.
Can you say the same about yourself?

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Xmas;

When I retire -

or should I say -

"got a hold of you!"

You're more than welcome, as is Chump and SA210.
However I am not on anything, just enjoying the sunshiny day.
And yes, I think this Chump would be a much better mod that he was last time.

The Reckoning
03-13-2014, 03:46 PM
congrats. you've done your part to ruin this site.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 03:51 PM
congrats. you've done your part to ruin this site.

So says another of the confirmed trolls on here.
Why don't you go take a cold shower or something constructive?

The Reckoning
03-13-2014, 03:53 PM
Why don't you go take a cold shower or something constructive?

it's an all time low to use personal details against people as "trolling"

all it does is confirm both sides are steaming piles of shit.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 03:54 PM
You're welcome The Reckoning. I'm glad to be the leader of this cesspool I created.

My owner friends entrusted me with this forum and I brought it down to the most epic shit levels ever with my 12 years of 24/7 trolling that went unchecked.

I'm a shitty friend to them. Hopefully they forgive me soon and bail me out and lie for me.

I could use the help from this online epic ass-raping and being exposed as the shittiest poster alive and betrayer to my friends.

83,400 posts of shit down the drain I did to so many people unchecked, now I'm crying for help when the the tables are finally turned :cry :cry

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 03:56 PM

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 03:58 PM
incoming truth bomb - hide!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ChumpDumpster (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=0#post0)
You're welcome The Reckoning. I'm glad to be the leader of this cesspool I created. My owner friends entrusted me with this forum and I brought it down to the most epic shit levels ever with my 12 years of 24/7 trolling that went unchecked. I'm a shitty friend to them. Hopefully they forgive me soon and bail me out and lie for me. I could use the help from this online epic ass-raping and being exposed as the shittiest poster alive and betrayer to my friends. 83,400 posts of shit down the drain I did to so many people unchecked, now I'm crying for help when the the tables are finally turned :cry :cry

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:00 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by ChumpDumpster (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=0#post0)
You're welcome The Reckoning. I'm glad to be the leader of this cesspool I created. My owner friends entrusted me with this forum and I brought it down to the most epic shit levels ever with my 12 years of 24/7 trolling that went unchecked. I'm a shitty friend to them. Hopefully they forgive me soon and bail me out and lie for me. I could use the help from this online epic ass-raping and being exposed as the shittiest poster alive and betrayer to my friends. 83,400 posts of shit down the drain I did to so many people unchecked, now I'm crying for help when the the tables are finally turned :cry :cry

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 04:01 PM
it's an all time low to use personal details against people as "trolling"

all it does is confirm both sides are steaming piles of shit.

Well, thanks -

I did my best but I could not have done it without trolls like you leading the way....

Now, give me some info on destroying what is left.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:03 PM

http://i60.tinypic.com/ndratu.gif

Brazil
03-13-2014, 04:19 PM
dear god this is the most pathetic I ever read on this site and that's saying a lot...

:cry meh stop trolling :cry if you continue I will :lmao on all your posts :cry can we make peace ? :cry no you were too mean I will never forgive you :cry

Do us a favor sbm, mouse, sa, chump, blake and this annoying fucker xmas... go post on a dead forum like pistons or international forum or better go kill yourself bunch of girls

That's Funked Up
03-13-2014, 04:23 PM
Just do what you people have done for the last year.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:23 PM
:cry my girlfriend chump was exposed :cry

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:25 PM
Just do what CHUMPDUMPER has done for over 12 years, but he did it all unchecked though.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 04:25 PM
SA and his shitty change quote

check out my message I put him on the same bag of shit than you

:cry chump has been so mean to me... I'm gonna expose him... cauz you know he was bullying me :cry

Brazil
03-13-2014, 04:26 PM
what a bunch of whinny :cry babies

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:26 PM
SA was right the whole time :cry

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:27 PM
what a bunch of whinny :cry babies we exposed trolls are

Brazil
03-13-2014, 04:28 PM
exivit A of shitty

SA you are a faggot like the others

SnakeBoy
03-13-2014, 04:29 PM
What makes you think I am not already a poster there?
Just for the record I am posting over there as well as two other Spurs sites.
What difference does that make to you?
I have been a part of this site for years too and like it when the trolls are kept at bay.
Is that so hard to understand, or do you consider yourself threatened because you are a troll?
If you are a decent civil mature poster, you should want the same things I am asking for out of this site IMHO.
There, I gave you a civil answer without resorting to insults or demeaning invectives.
Can you say the same about yourself?

Damn you sound pathetic.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:29 PM
exivit A of shitty

Chump a faggot like the others he leads

Brazil
03-13-2014, 04:31 PM
you exposed nothing retard

ST is a mix of bb, sports, fun and troll, you are posting here for years... if you can't take the trolling game, leave faggot. same for chump and blake just stop poluting a whole forum with your BS.

you wanted a way out, go post on the international forum..

Brazil
03-13-2014, 04:32 PM
Damn you sound pathetic.

this little preacher and sucker is by far the worst...

mediator my ass

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:32 PM
you exposed us

:cry

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 04:35 PM
dear god this is the most pathetic I ever read on this site and that's saying a lot...

:cry meh stop trolling :cry if you continue I will :lmao on all your posts :cry can we make peace ? :cry no you were too mean I will never forgive you :cry

Do us a favor sbm, mouse, sa, chump, blake and this annoying fucker xmas... go post on a dead forum like pistons or international forum or better go kill yourself bunch of girls

Thanks very much - I appreciate the troll vote of confidence - it always feels awesome when you know you are on the right track.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:35 PM

That's Funked Up
03-13-2014, 04:36 PM
The majority of the lurkers and posters think you're all full of shit. You entered this post war George bush style with no endgame. You two groups have shit on this site for over a year. And when normal people who are tired of your shit you label them trolls on the other team. As you've done here twice, when you're team and their team are the same.

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 04:40 PM
The majority of the lurkers and posters think you're all full of shit. You entered this post war George bush style with no endgame. You two groups have shit on this site for over a year. And when normal people who are tired of your shit you label them trolls on the other team. As you've done here twice, when you're team and their team are the same.

Thanks!

This is getting better and better - the more shitty trolls come in here upset that their cesspool might be gone -the better!

I knew that if I followed your lead - it would lead to GREATNESS!!!!!

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:42 PM
The majority of the lurkers and posters know that the hypocrite snitch ChumpDumper was exposed as well as his cesspool trolls that helped him trash his friends forum. Others exposed them and beat him at his own game he has done for over 12 years UNCHECKED.

It sucks, but he needed to be exposed as the shitty person he is.

Now Chump and the trolls cry for help when its done back to them.

And the trolls meltdown.

100 versus 2 lol. Job well done :tu

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 04:44 PM
HOLY FUCKIN' TRUTH BOMBS BATMAN!!!!!!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by That's Funked Up (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7187734#post7187734)
The majority of the lurkers and posters know that the hypocrite snitch ChumpDumper was exposed as well as his cesspool trolls that helped him trash his friends forum. Others exposed them and beat him at his own game he has done for over 12 years UNCHECKED.

And the trolls meltdown.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 04:49 PM
HOLY FUCKIN' TRUTH BOMBS BATMAN!!!!!!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by That's Funked Up (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7187734#post7187734)

And the trolls meltdown.

There are currently 41 users browsing this thread that know snitch hypocrite troll ChumpDumper trashed his own friends site and made it into a cesspool and now cries for help like in his and Blakes surrender disingenuous thread when it backfired on him.

That's Funked Up
03-13-2014, 04:52 PM
So now that you've "exposed" him what's your endgame? What was the point of all this?

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 04:54 PM
So now that you've "exposed" him what's your endgame? What was the point of all this?

Well, feel free to add your suggestions - we are all in this together!

We got what we paid for didn't we?

That's Funked Up
03-13-2014, 04:58 PM
There's no way to suggest "the point of all this," mostly because I'm not you

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 05:14 PM
There's no way to suggest "the point of all this," mostly because I'm not you

We got exactly what we paid for.

Awesome!

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 07:30 PM
I'll be happy if it changes for the better.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 07:45 PM
I'll be happy if it changes for the better.

You are part of the problem dumb fuck. Your schtick is lame you add or bring nothing, you just spend your time fueling the fire.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 07:55 PM
You are part of the problem dumb fuck. Your schtick is lame you add or bring nothing, you just spend your time fueling the fire.

And you don't know shit, never did and never will.
Take your trolling elsewhere or face the music, you won't like it.
What exactly have you ever contributed that was constructive? Zip.
In fact just fuck off, Brazilian bastard!
Your melt downs are pathetic as are your posts.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 08:03 PM
And you don't know shit, never did and never will.
Take your trolling elsewhere or face the music, you won't like it.
In fact just fuck off, Brazilian bastard!
Your melt downs are pathetic as are your posts.

meltdown ? :lmao

look who is talking

Btw google Brazilian flag your dumb fuck and continue fueling

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 08:06 PM
meltdown ? :lmao

look who is talking

Btw google Brazilian flag your dumb fuck and continue fueling

Just as I thought, nothing constructive to add, just more trolling.
After Blake you'd be the second one I'd ban.
Consider yourself damn lucky I am not a mod.
And I have a Brazilian flag, tough guy.
Grow up, quit being a child.
Act like a mature adult for a change.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Just as I thought, nothing constructive to add, just more trolling.
After Blake you'd be the second one I'd ban.
Consider yourself damn lucky I am not a mod.

:lmao as I give a shit

:cry I would ban you :cry

consider yourself lucky you learn today how a Brazilian flag look like

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 08:12 PM
:lmao as I give a shit

:cry I would ban you :cry

consider yourself lucky you learn today how a Brazilian flag look like

What a total toady tool you are.
I told you, I have a Brazilian flag.
It's my second favorite country in the world.
If you're going to play with the adults you best learn not to act like an immature child.
But then since you love to troll, it is to be expected.

Wild Cobra
03-13-2014, 08:18 PM
you need a hobby
No shit.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 08:33 PM
What a total toady tool you are.
I told you, I have a Brazilian flag.
It's my second favorite country in the world.
If you're going to play with the adults you best learn not to act like an immature child.
But then since you love to troll, it is to be expected.

Tell me about Brazil the country where I live.

retard

I hope u don't expect I'm gonna continue back and fourth with a little annoying fucker like u right ?

have fun continuing playing mediator and the virgin

oh and :lmao second favorite country. I'm pretty sure u know shit about Brazil but because you like playing dumb game, tell me when you come to visit it I will buy you a drink

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Tell me about Brazil the country where I live.

retard

I hope u don't expect I'm gonna continue back and fourth with a little annoying fucker like u right ?

have fun continuing playing mediator and the virgin

oh and :lmao second favorite country. I'm pretty sure u know shit about Brazil but because you like playing dumb game, tell me when you come to visit it I will buy you a drink

Maybe I will take you up on that drink, but my Brazilian architect girlfriend might have something to say about that too.
She is from the Bahia area and has an apartment and her firm in Brasillia, and another apartment in Rio off the Copacabana. I also know the second largest water falls in the world is in Brazil, and this is also where acai comes from, and that Brazilians like to eat avocados with sugar instead of salt and pepper.
What else you want to know?

Brazil
03-13-2014, 08:52 PM
Maybe I will take you up on that drink, but my Brazilian architect girlfriend might have something to say about that too.
She is from the Bahia area and has an apartment and her firm in Brasillia, and another apartment in Rio off the Copacabana. I also know the second largest water falls in the world is in Brazil, and this is also where acai comes from, and that Brazilians like to eat avocados with sugar instead of salt and pepper.
What else you want to know?

Seu viadinho ta tomando no cu de uma mulata da Bahia ! Rsss so faltava essa. Comecou estudar portugues ?

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 08:54 PM
Seu viadinho ta tomando no cu de uma mulata da Bahia ! Rsss so faltava essa. Comecou estudar portugues ?

Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese if that is what it most likely is since that is the language of Brazil.

RD2191
03-13-2014, 08:54 PM
lol brazil, what a shithole. dude rips on mexicans and his country is a piece of shit.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 08:58 PM
Sorry, I don't speak Portuguese if that is what it most likely is since that is the language of Brazil.

If your girlfriend is Brazilian you better learn, it would be fair for her. But hey you like the gtg show your ass here I will pay you a beer viadinho.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:01 PM
lol brazil, what a shithole. dude rips on mexicans and his country is a piece of shit.

I don't know about his trolling by the character named Brazil, but Brazil is my second favorite country. I even have the flag on my dresser, seriously.
My girlfriend lives there when not here in San Antonio.
We plan to attend Carnival' next year, not this one. She doesn't think much of it, kind of like I don't think much of Fiesta anymore.
Brazil is a great country IMHO, in fact the fifth largest country in the world.
However the poster named Brazil, has always acted like a troll whenever I've read any of his posts.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:01 PM

Reaching... Where did I rip on Mexican? Just calling you out on the fact you are one but too ashamed to admit it

:cry I'm not Mexican :cry

i spent a lot of time in Mexico it's a great country. I have absolutely nothing against Mexicans

RD2191
03-13-2014, 09:04 PM
Reaching... Where did I rip on Mexican? Just calling you out on the fact you are one but too ashamed to admit it

:cry I'm not Mexican :cry

i spent a lot of time in Mexico it's a great country. I have absolutely nothing against Mexicans
All trolling aside, why do you say that I am Mexican? Is everyone in the US with a Spanish last name Mexican? I know you can't be that idiotic. And I would never be ashamed of being Mexican, I was raised around Mexican Americans and I love the people and their culture.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:05 PM
If your girlfriend is Brazilian you better learn, it would be fair for her. But hey you like the gtg show your ass here I will pay you a beer viadinho.

I may look you up when we go.
Just take it easy, ok?
You don't have to be an asshole if you don't want to.
You can be a decent civil mature adult if you just want to.
And don't be so quick to judge people, you might be wrong, and then feel like shit later.
No offense meant or intended. You attacked me first, remember? And you don't even know me.
I just want a better troll free forum.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:10 PM
I don't know about his trolling by the character named Brazil, but Brazil is my second favorite country. I even have the flag on my dresser, seriously.
My girlfriend lives there when not here in San Antonio.
We plan to attend Carnival' next year, not this one. She doesn't think much of it, kind of like I don't think much of Fiesta anymore.
Brazil is a great country IMHO, in fact the fifth largest country in the world.
However the poster named Brazil, has always acted like a troll whenever I've read any of his posts.

Not sure what's your problem with trolling... Trolling is in ST DNA if you cannot stand trolling just log off and enjoy a forum that suits you. This feud is stupid and pollutes this forum that's not trolling that's spamming. Have a look at dpg FkLA little exchange that's some trolling they go at each other but won't spam a whole forum. It's not a bid deal for me anyway I rarely post here but I enjoy reading once in a while and this place is shit now.

don't deny you are part of all that fuck if you are as smart as you think you will give it a rest. What's the point of engaging chump and Blake non stop and suck balls of retards like sbm ?

brazil is awesome, I'm planning to stay here forever.... family is loving it, I have a good life

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:13 PM
I am part of the problem and I am a dumb fuck for defending stupid trolls and lying in here. Our (the trolls) schticks are lame and we add and bring nothing but this forum down, I just spend MY time fueling the fire, like right now.

Brazil
All trolling aside, why do you say that I am Mexican? Is everyone in the US with a Spanish last name Mexican? I know you can't be that idiotic. And I would never be ashamed of being Mexican, I was raised around Mexican Americans and I love the people and their culture.

Because you are butt hurt over it rob that's why :lol

Leetonidas
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd282/Nine1215/Just%20Funny/OH-BOY-ITS-THIS-THREAD-AGAIN.jpg

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:16 PM
Only reason I am here right now is because I am butthurt about you exposing the trolls who brought this forum down to shit levels. Watch I'm going to make another butthurt post next... :lol

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:16 PM
SA I don't have a dog in this fight, I already told you I consider chump and Blake in the same shit bag than you. Your schtick sucks.

I'm defending nobody and again if you don't like trolls gtfo not that difficult

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:18 PM
:lol why in hell I would be butt hurt because you expose troll ?

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:18 PM
Yup, I just made another butthurt post.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
Not sure what's your problem with trolling... Trolling is in ST DNA if you cannot stand trolling just log off and enjoy a forum that suits you. This feud is stupid and pollutes this forum that's not trolling that's spamming. Have a look at dpg FkLA little exchange that's some trolling they go at each other but won't spam a whole forum. It's not a bid deal for me anyway I rarely post here but I enjoy reading once in a while and this place is shit now.

don't deny you are part of all that fuck if you are as smart as you think you will give it a rest. What's the point of engaging chump and Blake non stop and suck balls of retards like sbm ?

brazil is awesome, I'm planning to stay here forever.... family is loving it, I have a good life

If you don' know what is wrong with trolling, then I can't help you.
And just so you know, there is no difference between spamming and trolling.
I do not deny bashing the trolls here, it is long overdue IMHO.
Someone has to do it IMHO.
But on the subject of Brazil we share a common feeling.
I love the country too, and have been educated about it from my girlfriend.
But I don't intend to rest anymore. I did that for a while and things just got worse IMHO.
Then I realized that because I did not stand up and do something positive about it, then this place just got worse.
I support anyone willing to make this place better, and the best thing they could do IMHO is get rid of the trolls who destroy practically every decent interesting discussion.

Brazil
You forgot to post a :lmao tbh

Chewbacca
:lol why in hell I would be butt hurt because you expose troll ?

Because you are clearly here defending and butthurt about it

RD2191
03-13-2014, 09:22 PM
Because you are butt hurt over it rob that's why :lol
butthurt about what? im not mexican but idc if people call me mexican. it is what it is.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:23 PM

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:23 PM
^^^^ :lmao

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:25 PM

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:26 PM
If you don' know what is wrong with trolling, then I can't help you.
And just so you know, there is no difference between spamming and trolling.
I do not deny bashing the trolls here, it is long overdue IMHO.
Someone has to do it IMHO.
But on the subject of Brazil we share a common feeling.
I love the country too, and have been educated about it from my girlfriend.
But I don't intend to rest anymore. I did that for a while and things just got worse IMHO.
Then I realized that because I did not stand up and do something positive about it, then this place just got worse.
I support anyone willing to make this place better, and the best thing they could do IMHO is get rid of the trolls who destroy practically every decent interesting discussion.

:lol it's like going to a shemale (:lol FkLA) forum and tell people shemale porn is wrong.
Of course there is a difference between spamming and trolling.

But good luck on your crusade and supporting the poor martyrs SA and sbm :lol

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:26 PM
You forgot to post a :lmao tbh

So do you think trolls are ok, and do you like having your threads destroyed by them, and your posts ridiculed?
Is that what you like?

No, it is more basic than that. I support all of those who are attacked by the trolls.
And no, there is no difference between trolling and spamming.
And eventually the trolls will cease to exist.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:28 PM
But good luck on your crusade and supporting the great martyrs SA and sbm who exposed ChumpDumpster as the shithole snitch cesspool creator of his own friends forum. They did a great thing! :tu

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:29 PM
butthurt about what? im not mexican but idc if people call me mexican. it is what it is.

If you were not butt hurt you would just let it go IMHO fwiw and don't explain yourself all over again

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:31 PM
If I was not butt hurt I would just let it go IMHO fwiw and not explain myself all over again in here

RD2191
03-13-2014, 09:31 PM
If you were not butt hurt you would just let it go IMHO fwiw and don't explain yourself all over again
well shit gets annoying, lol rob is a mexican ******, haha wetback, and so on. im all for trolling and ripping on each other but it gets old after awhile.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:33 PM
I am glad we share a common feeling about Brazil though.
But I disagree with you about the trolls and trolling.
Sorry, it is what it is.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:34 PM
So do you think trolls are ok, and do you like having your threads destroyed by them, and your posts ridiculed?
Is that what you like?

No, it is more basic than that. I support all of those who are attacked by the trolls.
And no, there is no difference between trolling and spamming.
And eventually the trolls will cease to exist.

I like this forum two main reasons I like bb and the spurs and I like this un moderated forum for the characters, the trolling, the sense of humor... Here we have posters crying all over the place cauz people are mean ? :lmao give me a break. If your skin is too thin go elsewhere.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:36 PM
Sorry, it is what it is.

Indeed it is what it is

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:36 PM
well shit gets annoying, lol rob is a mexican ******, haha wetback, and so on. im all for trolling and ripping on each other but it gets old after awhile.

What it is is damn juvenile and immature.
No self respecting mature intelligent adult does this crap.
People are basically decent and civil, and have an inate desire to be that way and be seen as that IMHO.

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:39 PM
If I was smart enough to pay attention I would know what is REALLY going on here....Basically here we have posters Blake and ChumpDumper crying all over the place cauz people are mean right back to them now? :lmao give me a break. If their skin is too thin go elsewhere.

Joseph Kony
Sorry, it is what it is.

do you realize what a self righteous dumbfuck you sound like? newsflash shit for brains, the two posters you constantly provide oral servicing for are two of the biggest and shittiest trolls on the entire site. i don't think your little pea brain comprehends what trolling is, nor do you realize how much you personally have contributed to the shitty state of affairs here. and lol at this topic in general, fat ass mariachi prison guard and his sperm squad in full meltdown mode :lmao yeah you're really "destroying" the entire website.

:cry what my cum masters do isn't trolling they are just counter trolling the trolls and standing up for something bigger than themselves :cry

all 3 of you should just fuck each other. jizzrags

RD2191
What it is is damn juvenile and immature.
No self respecting mature intelligent adult does this crap.
People are basically decent and civil, and have an inate desire to be that way and be seen as that IMHO.
Yeah, and I really don't mind, tbh. But they keep "tagging" my name in their shit threads and every time I log in their shit pops up. Guess I just gotta stop responding, shit never gets anywhere and just goes full circle.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:40 PM
Indeed it is what it is

And did you notice? We were able to disagree about something and yet remain civil, mature about it, and respectful to each other.
No troll is able to do this. Their sole aim is to ridicule, disrespect, and attack in an attempt to disrupt and dissemble.

RD2191
03-13-2014, 09:41 PM
do you realize what a self righteous dumbfuck you sound like? newsflash shit for brains, the two posters you constantly provide oral servicing for are two of the biggest and shittiest trolls on the entire site. i don't think your little pea brain comprehends what trolling is, nor do you realize how much you personally have contributed to the shitty state of affairs here. and lol at this topic in general, fat ass mariachi prison guard and his sperm squad in full meltdown mode :lmao yeah you're really "destroying" the entire website.

tbh, blake, chump, and the rest of those dudes are major faggots. all they do is turn threads into shit with their subtle trolling tactics.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:41 PM

I don't understand why it bothers you, let it go.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:42 PM

:cry what my cum masters do isn't trolling they are just counter trolling the trolls and standing up for something bigger than themselves :cry

And so another troll surfaces.
Talk to the hand.
Ready to be bashed?
You are about to be educated.

Joseph Kony
03-13-2014, 09:42 PM
tbh, blake, chump, and the rest of those dudes are major faggots. all they do is turn threads into shit with their subtle trolling tactics.

they all fucking suck balls equally. if blake, chump, and these three orgy buddies would be banned from the club shit would be a lot more readable. motherfuckers act like 5 year olds with their retarded back and forth for months on end. shit is old

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:43 PM
I'm a shitty troll who just had a meltdown under my this screen name bc I got owned under my real one,

and my vagina hurts.

It's leaking blood right now.

Anyone have a KING SIZED mattress?

Because a maxi pad won't take care of this vaginal massacre. :cry

Joseph Kony
03-13-2014, 09:44 PM
make sure sbm and xmas swallow your load before they try to laugh at that zinger, wouldnt want them to gag on the bounty of cum you have bestowed upon them

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:45 PM
I admit, that vaginal massacre joke about me was funny. You got me there :lmao Fuck

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:48 PM
And did you notice? We were able to disagree about something and yet remain civil, mature about it, and respectful to each other.
No troll is able to do this. Their sole aim is to ridicule, disrespect, and attack in an attempt to disrupt and dissemble.

Why don't you accept the fact that people are not thinking like you ? If I wanted civilized discussion I will log on another forum, it doesn't mean I cannot have one once in a while here but again if you come to ST to have exclusively civilized discussion move on.

Chewbacca
Kony troll ran away, maybe he will go back to the original troll name he got owned under

xmas1997
they all fucking suck balls equally. if blake, chump, and these three orgy buddies would be banned from the club shit would be a lot more readable. motherfuckers act like 5 year olds with their retarded back and forth for months on end. shit is old

And what, bright eyes, is your solution? Turn a blind eye?
What has that accomplished?
I'll tell you. nothing.
And it's run off lots of decent posters besides.
I don't know about you, but I've had enough of them running roughshod over people here.
That is why I am starting to bash back at them.
It may turn out to be a fruitless endeavor, but at least I can honestly say I tried.
What did you do?

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 09:49 PM
If I was smart enough to pay attention I would know what is REALLY going on here....Basically here we have posters Blake and ChumpDumper crying all over the place cauz people are mean right back to them now? :lmao give me a break. If their skin is too thin go elsewhere.

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:52 PM
Why don't you accept the fact that people are not thinking like you ? If I wanted civilized discussion I will log on another forum, it doesn't mean I cannot have one once in a while here but again if you come to ST to have exclusively civilized discussion move on.

That is just it, most on here enjoy a decent discussion, troll free.
It is only the trolls who feel otherwise.
This place could be a whole lot better than it is.
Do you disagree?

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 09:54 PM
make sure sbm and xmas swallow your load before they try to laugh at that zinger, wouldnt want them to gag on the bounty of cum you have bestowed upon them

This is typical trolling.
How does it make you feel to know and read how immature, idiotic, and ignorant you truly are?
Does it give you a thrill to act like a juvenile snot nosed kid?
Or is that actually what you are?

Brazil
03-13-2014, 09:56 PM
That is just it, most on here enjoy a decent discussion, troll free.
It is only the trolls who feel otherwise.
This place could be a whole lot better than it is.
Do you disagree?

Place was fine before that shitty efeud

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 10:01 PM
Place was fine before that shitty efeud

Then you liked how decent civil and mature posters were constantly attacked in every single thread, how discussions were shanghaied, and how there was nothing but ridicule and invectives thrown around instead of decent interesting discussions?
You like that this is known as the "troll forum"?
Seriously?

Chewbacca
03-13-2014, 10:02 PM

Brazil
03-13-2014, 10:10 PM
Then you liked how decent civil and mature posters were constantly attacked in every single thread, how discussions were shanghaied, and how there was nothing but ridicule and invectives thrown around instead of decent interesting discussions?
You like that this is known as the "troll forum"?
Seriously?

Yes and stop playing the smart ass with the troll forum bs
all ST forums are filled with trolling even the spurs forum it doesn't prevent having smart discussions
you would prefer posting in a forum with *bleep* instead of faggot ? I wouldn't

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 10:35 PM
Yes and stop playing the smart ass with the troll forum bs
all ST forums are filled with trolling even the spurs forum it doesn't prevent having smart discussions
you would prefer posting in a forum with *bleep* instead of faggot ? I wouldn't

Yes, I appreciate good mature intelligent discussions where people can disagree without all the ignorant immature juvenile hot headed hostility.
And I will do what I can to make it that way.
If you don't like it then kindly take your own advice and go somewhere else.
I already belong to many forums and choose to disregard the ones that don't meet up to decent expectations.
If I am ever made a mod here, which is probably unlikely, I will clean up this for the better.
We will just have to agree to be able to disagree on this issue.
But I have wanted to pick your mind a little about Brazil so I can surprise my girlfriend.
The only problem with that is half the time I have to defend how I feel because you are so busy attacking how I feel.
You may notice that I tell you all of this without having to resort to attacking you.
Isn't that a hell of a lot better? Because you get to express how you feel about it without having your intelligence brought into question.
Trolls do not do this, and never will.

Brazil
03-13-2014, 11:04 PM
^ don't go emo tbh

there is indeed no chance at all you become a mod
there is also no chance you can make that place the way you want, this place was there before you came. You have no empowerment or legitimacy whatsoever to transform it

Anyway like dale would say let us proceed

as for Brazil enjoy your discovery

xmas1997
03-13-2014, 11:14 PM
^ don't go emo tbh

there is indeed no chance at all you become a mod
there is also no chance you can make that place the way you want, this place was there before you came. You have no empowerment or legitimacy whatsoever to transform it

Anyway like dale would say let us proceed

as for Brazil enjoy your discovery

emo?
What ever gave you that idea?

silverblk mystix
03-13-2014, 11:50 PM
A shit poster from a shit country having a meltdown and proud of being a troll and proud of the cesspool he created.

Priceless.

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 12:03 AM

silverblk mystix
03-14-2014, 12:28 AM

Brazil is the std capital of the fuckin planet and this shit-hole poster is proud of it...

yeah - I think his words carry weight!

:rollin:rollin

SnakeBoy
03-14-2014, 12:31 AM
I already belong to many forums and choose to disregard the ones that don't meet up to decent expectations.

Except this one.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-14-2014, 01:32 AM
You have to love how sbm and SA210 will have their 5 post in a row smilie, photoshop and misquotes for page after page and then santa claus comes in defending them calling anyone who doesn't like them and those tactics trolls.

Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day .

silverblk mystix
03-14-2014, 09:50 AM
You have to love how sbm and SA210 will have their 5 post in a row smilie, photoshop and misquotes for page after page and then santa claus comes in defending them calling anyone who doesn't like them and those tactics trolls.

Day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day after day .

This guy gets it ^

In the sphincter!

Joseph Kony
03-14-2014, 11:54 AM
fat ass mariachi prison guard stuffs his fingers up men's asses on the daily

:rollin :rollin :rollin

xmas1997
03-14-2014, 12:55 PM

fat ass mariachi prison guard stuffs his fingers up men's asses on the daily

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Two more idiotic ignorant unfunny trolls surface.
The trolls are making their entrances on cue now.
And they don't want to be banned so they are all melting down like dominoes.
Go figure what the odds of that is.

silverblk mystix
03-14-2014, 04:42 PM
Two more idiotic ignorant unfunny trolls surface.
The trolls are making their entrances on cue now.
And they don't want to be banned so they are all melting down like dominoes.
Go figure what the odds of that is.

:lol Trolls proud of and defending asshole behavior!
:lol Trolls melting down over their cesspool getting regulated

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 05:09 PM

xmas1997
03-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Who would have thought how much trolls hate getting bashed by normal decent posters?
I would have thought that since they love to make fun of people that they were beyond melting down and that they would stay away and hide.
But nooooooooo, even though they hate being bashed, they are making their appearances and screaming invectives right and left.
It is laughably ridiculous.
They are falling right into the trap as they flaunt their troll badges only to be mauled over by their own medicine.
What a hoot.

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Who would have thought how much trolls hate getting bashed by normal decent posters?

I would have thought that since they love to make fun of people that they were beyond melting down and that they would stay away and hide.

But nooooooooo, even though they hate being bashed, they are making their appearances and screaming invectives right and left.

It is laughably ridiculous.

They are falling right into the trap as they flaunt their troll badges only to be mauled over by their own medicine.

What a hoot.

^^^^^^^^^^ :tu :tu

:lmao :lmao

silverblk mystix
03-15-2014, 05:01 AM

still waiting for some good ideas though - since they loved ruining the place - I thought they would love to help some more!

FuzzyLumpkins
03-15-2014, 05:51 AM
What I want to know is how is it that a prison guard is against snitching. Wouldn't it make sense to cultivate informants and not bad mouth the practice?

SmacktheTrolls
03-15-2014, 07:08 AM
:sleep

silverblk mystix
03-15-2014, 04:50 PM
What I want to know is how is it that a prison guard is against snitching. Wouldn't it make sense to cultivate informants and not bad mouth the practice?

Cops especially hate snitches.

Chewbacca
03-15-2014, 05:08 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/dfk11x.jpg

xmas1997
03-15-2014, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by FuzzyLumpkins
The Pseudo Intellectual

Yes, this is true.
I forgot all about this.

xmas1997
03-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Original FuzzyLumpkins
The Pseudo Intellectual
we're not the brightest in the forum

Yes, this is true.
I forgot all about this.
He is who he is.
And we also have Blake the "village idiot".
What a lot we have on this site.

FuzzyLumpkins
03-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Yes, this is true.
I forgot all about this.
He is who he is.
And we also have Blake the "village idiot".
What a lot we have on this site.

We have had this discussion before. When you start going into your psychobabble mysticism bullshit it is demonstrably pseudo-science. When you examine it for tenants of scientific method it fails despite being dressed up in cosmology and various physical laws. I have outlined specific examples of you doing just that. You just toss out a label.

You troll though labels. You use gross generalizations of behavior to claim others as trolls and at the same time use encouraging banter of the smilie, misquote and jpg 5-8 post spam outbursts of the dipshit twins. You'll grandstand on single acts and then ignore the repeated spam.

It's funny because if we actually address this shit specifically with examples like here you simply raise the shrillness. I have little doubt that this post here will result in all manner of spam from you and the dipshit twins that never attempts to address specific points. It's why I ignore your shit now for the most part. Have fun spamming this post off the current page.

silverblk mystix
03-15-2014, 09:26 PM
We have had this discussion before. When you start going into your psychobabble mysticism bullshit it is demonstrably pseudo-science. When you examine it for tenants of scientific method it fails despite being dressed up in cosmology and various physical laws. I have outlined specific examples of you doing just that. You just toss out a label.

You troll though labels. You use gross generalizations of behavior to claim others as trolls and at the same time use encouraging banter of the smilie, misquote and jpg 5-8 post spam outbursts of the dipshit twins. You'll grandstand on single acts and then ignore the repeated spam.

It's funny because if we actually address this shit specifically with examples like here you simply raise the shrillness. I have little doubt that this post here will result in all manner of spam from you and the dipshit twins that never attempts to address specific points. It's why I ignore your shit now for the most part. Have fun spamming this post off the current page.

Too long didn't read.

xmas1997
03-15-2014, 09:33 PM

Wow, that's a lot of painful stuff there.
Not a bit butt hurt, are you?
If you really believe what you just wrote, then I am duly impressed.
Here is the emoticon for you too: :lol

silverblk mystix
03-16-2014, 05:00 AM
Wow, that's a lot of painful stuff there.
Not a bit butt hurt, are you?
If you really believe what you just wrote, then I am duly impressed.
Here is the emoticon for you too: :lol

:lmao:lmao