03-13-2014, 02:35 PM
Too short though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piI-Ey_E77E

Pop's interview during the game:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=huoema&s=8#.UyIK22QW23Y

:lol

TE
03-14-2014, 12:24 AM
The Hammer play is increasingly being used by other teams, most notably Indiana.

That last play to end the half was a typical spread the floor and let TP suck the defense in.

That play were the Spurs attempt to defend a high screen pick and roll with Lillard and Lopez using ICE is asking for disaster if Duncan is the big at the top. I'd rather have Splitter or Diaw playing the ICE as they're more mobile. Still, something about that, I'm not that big of a fan with ICE.

The play with Manu finding Duncan is beautiful. Never seen that before until now. :tu

FuzzyLumpkins
03-14-2014, 12:35 AM
The Hammer play is increasingly being used by other teams, most notably Indiana.

That last play to end the half was a typical spread the floor and let TP suck the defense in.

That play were the Spurs attempt to defend a high screen pick and roll with Lillard and Lopez using ICE is asking for disaster if Duncan is the big at the top. I'd rather have Splitter or Diaw playing the ICE as they're more mobile. Still, something about that, I'm not that big of a fan with ICE.

The play with Manu finding Duncan is beautiful. Never seen that before until now. :tu

Duncan was playing way too high. He should have been near the paint waiting and give the best contest he can on mid range pull ups. Zone defenses in general are designed to deal with lack of mobility. You don't want Duncan out there switching or doubling and if his man runs the pnr it is what it is.

We were pressing but Parker should have bailed once they got past halfcourt. He got picked off at the inbounds and Duncan was hung out to dry.

TE
03-14-2014, 12:44 AM
Duncan was playing way too high. He should have been near the paint waiting and give the best contest he can on mid range pull ups. Zone defenses in general are designed to deal with lack of mobility. You don't want Duncan out there switching or doubling and if his man runs the pnr it is what it is.

We were pressing but Parker should have bailed once they got past halfcourt. He got picked off at the inbounds and Duncan was hung out to dry.
Yeah, Duncan was out on an island when Parker was eliminated from the play. Lillard is too fast and quick with the ball for a player like Duncan (at this stage of his career) to guard closely. Maybe Duncan saw the pick coming (and Parker out of the play) and given Lillard's ability to knock down outside shots, he saw it appropriate to creep up closer.

Staplepuffs27
03-14-2014, 12:42 PM
Screw Coach Nick. Dude was calling for Duncan's retirement a couple years ago. Bit him right in the ass.