PDA

View Full Version : houston father shoots and kills teenager who was laying pipe to his daughter | tragic

Trill Clinton
03-13-2014, 08:23 PM
man i pray i don't have a daughter:

A Houston-area father fatally shot a 17-year-old boy who was inside his teen daughter's bedroom early Thursday morning, MyFoxHouston.com reported.

The father, who was not identified, was notified by one of his children that there was someone in his 16-year-old daughter's room, the report said. He reportedly found his daughter in bed with the teen.

The confrontation occurred around 2:20 a.m. The father had a gun and asked the teen to identify himself, police said, according to the report. His daughter reportedly told her father that she did not know the teen and that the two were not in bed.

The father said he told the teen not to move, but reportedly saw the teen reach for something, at which point police say the father opened fire. The teen did not have a gun. His daughter later confessed that she did indeed know the teen, the report said.

"You just feel terrible for the families," one neighbor told the station. "You just kind of reflect on both of these families’ lives have changed forever."

The father was taken by ambulance from the home for treatment of an unrelated medical situation. So far no arrests have been made, but detectives told the station that they are going to refer the case to a grand jury

Technique
03-13-2014, 08:30 PM
Not the father's fault tbh. Self defense, a burglar was trying to rape his daughter and the father saw him reach for an object. Heat of the moment situation.

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Shit, 16 year old pussy is the Holy Grail, tbh, but not worth dying for:lol..

What a disgusting girl, though, typical undercover hoes..

benefactor
03-13-2014, 08:50 PM
It ain't easy for sure.

I've been dealing with issues surrounding an older boy for about a year now. My daughter is 14 and he is 18, so it's pretty easy to figure out what he is looking for. Long story short...we have told her repeatedly to leave him alone but she's drug her feet a little bit about it because she feels some some sort of "connection" to him. The most recent incident was where he bought her a huge bear for Valentines and I told her to take it back to him. She smarted off to me..."It's a bear, not a diamond ring"...which led to me telling her that I would go to his work and talk to him in person if she didn't return it the next day.

She returned it.

Trill Clinton
03-13-2014, 08:56 PM
It ain't easy for sure.

I've been dealing with issues surrounding an older boy for about a year now. My daughter is 14 and he is 18, so it's pretty easy to figure out what he is looking for. Long story short...we have told her repeatedly to leave him alone but she's drug her feet a little bit about it because she feels some some sort of "connection" to him. The most recent incident was where he bought her a huge bear for Valentines and I told her to take it back to him. She smarted off to me..."It's a bear, not a diamond ring"...which led to me telling her that I would go to his work and talk to him in person if she didn't return it the next day.

She returned it.

fam you need to kick that 18 year olds ass already or have somebody do it. you should have went with her to take the bear back and slapped him around real good. where did they meet?

Glad you're back Trill.

i been back for a week or so but thanks.

benefactor
03-13-2014, 09:11 PM
fam you need to kick that 18 year olds ass already or have somebody do it. you should have went with her to take the bear back and slapped him around real good. where did they meet?

At school...which is where any and all interaction has occurred. We keep close tabs on her outside of school.

He just turned 18 in February. I let her know that I was aware of that after this last incident so she would know he is legally open season...and told her that if there was anymore contact I would not call her and talk to her about anything...I would just go to his work(the school was nice enough to slip with that info to me), drag him out in the parking lot and kick the shit out of him. I think she can see the seriousness of the situation now.

jag
03-13-2014, 09:29 PM
At school...which is where any and all interaction have occurred. We keep close tabs on her outside of school.

He just turned 18 in February. I let her know that I was aware of that after this last incident so she would know he is legally open season...and told her that if there was anymore contact I would not call her and talk to her about anything...I would just go to his work(the school was nice enough to slip with that info to me), drag him out in the parking lot and kick the shit out of him. I think she can see the seriousness of the situation now.

This wont end well.

She's gonna sneak off and give him a blowy just to spite you. You got to do a preemptive strike and put the fear of God in him so that he'll aggresively reject your daughter's inevitable spiteful sexual advances.

benefactor
03-13-2014, 09:43 PM
Believe me...she doesn't sneak anywhere. Her mom is a Nazi.

I found his FB page and messaged him, informing him that a face to face meeting between him and I is coming if he doesn't back off. He responded like he was pretty scared. I also talked to my daughter after everything went down and she was very apologetic. She's not really the rebellious type. She's been hanging on because he's given her some emo life story about how his parents hate him and :crynobody loves him:cry. More than anything, she's just guilty of having too big of a heart.

Sybok
03-13-2014, 09:45 PM
It ain't easy for sure.

She returned it.

I'd beat his fucking ass by proxy and not worry about it.

jag
03-13-2014, 09:49 PM

I found his FB page and messaged him, informing him that a face to face meeting between him and I is coming if he doesn't back off. He responded like he was pretty scared. I also talked to my daughter after everything went down and she was very apologetic. She's not really the rebellious type. She's been hanging on because he's given her some emo life story about how his parents hate him and :crynobody loves him:cry. More than anything, she's just guilty of having too big of a heart.

Next time you two get in a heated argument, she's gonna take her big heart over to his house (when she's supposed to be at school). You need to break that motherfuckers legs so he can't walk over to open the door for her.

Mugen
03-13-2014, 09:52 PM
was this after the OKC/Hou game tbh?

benefactor
03-13-2014, 09:56 PM
Next time you two get in a heated argument, she's gonna take her big heart over to his house (when she's supposed to be at school). You need to break that motherfuckers legs so he can't walk over to open the door for her.
We're good man. She knows what's at stake.

Trill Clinton
03-13-2014, 09:57 PM
bene, i am not a father but here is a lil bit of advice. if she has a cellphone, cancel the data plan. if you choose to let her have the data plan, then demand the passwords to all of her social media sites. that is where all of the damage happens. the phone should be as generic as possible.

Trill Clinton
03-13-2014, 09:59 PM
my co worker slapped his daughter and the school called CPS on him because he went through her cell and saw she was sending/receiving nudes and she was communicating with grown men on a dating site app...shits scary for parents outchea.

jag
03-13-2014, 10:02 PM
Trill knows what's up. There are nude selfies on every girl's phone in America.

benefactor
03-13-2014, 10:06 PM
bene, i am not a father but here is a lil bit of advice. if she has a cellphone, cancel the data plan. if you choose to let her have the data plan, then demand the passwords to all of her social media sites. that is where all of the damage happens. the phone should be as generic as possible.
Her mom checks her phone on the regular and has all her passwords. If it looks like she has deleted any texts or anything she gets fucking grilled. She's really tightened the noose since all of this started.

I'm pretty damn blessed to have a baby mom who actually gives a shit.

RsxPiimp
03-13-2014, 10:19 PM
It's inevitable, that dude will end up popping her cherry. This is where strong family values and years of great parenting kicks in. Any child raised under a weak foundation will easily succumb to the usual BS horn dogs throw their way. Any act of intimidation IMO is a temporary fix. It may stop the dude from going after your daughter, but it's still open season for the rest of the male population. If your daughter grew up with a a great amount of respect to you, then you don't have nothing to worry about.

Sybok
03-13-2014, 10:31 PM
It's inevitable, that dude will end up popping her cherry. This is where strong family values and years of great parenting kicks in. Any child raised under a weak foundation will easily succumb to the usual BS horn dogs throw their way. Any act of intimidation IMO is a temporary fix. It may stop the dude from going after your daughter, but it's still open season for the rest of the male population. If your daughter grew up with a a great amount of respect to you, then you don't have nothing to worry about.

Your daughter says hi btw.... I think...she had her mouth full.

RD2191
03-13-2014, 11:19 PM
Your daughter is going to do whatever she wants to do. You may think your on top of your game but at the end of the day if there's a will there's a way. All you can do is hope and pray that she makes good choices. It's naive to think that she isn't seeing him if she really wants to.

Gummi Clutch
03-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Your daughter is going to do whatever she wants to do. You may think your on top of your game but at the end of the day if there's a will there's a way. All you can do is hope and pray that she makes good choices. It's naive to think that she isn't seeing him if she really wants to.
Thanks for the cholo insight. It also explains why you guys spit babies out left and right :lol

SnakeBoy
03-14-2014, 12:19 AM
Damn that could've have been me at 17. Luckily she was a good liar and had a ton of clothes piled up in her closet for my naked skinny ass to hide under.

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2014, 12:24 AM
Yeah it would suck to have a daughter

TE
03-14-2014, 12:29 AM
Yeah it would suck to have a daughter
Fuck, can't imagine how it's like. With my luck, I'll have like 2-3 daughters and 1 son.

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2014, 12:32 AM
Fuck, can't imagine how it's like. With my luck, I'll have like 2-3 daughters and 1 son.
As long as I had a son I could probably deal with it. Just having daughters would be miserable though.

Rogue
03-14-2014, 12:34 AM
Dude was a dumbass and he didn't have no one to blame. Yes it was consensual sex as the bitch later admitted, but guy should've had the ability to think with his brain rather than his dick tbh. Guys who prioritize their dick over their brain will always get fucked in their life, one way or another.

Technique
03-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Dude was a dumbass and he didn't have no one to blame. Yes it was consensual sex as the bitch later admitted, but guy should've had the ability to think with his brain rather than his dick tbh. Guys who prioritize their dick over their brain will always get fucked in their life, one way or another.

Are you referring to the dude that bred your goddess.

SnakeBoy
03-14-2014, 12:43 AM
Guys who prioritize their dick over their brain will always get fucked in their life, one way or another.

He got it both ways...but at least he got fucked before he checked out.

TDMVPDPOY
03-14-2014, 02:32 AM
u dont come on here talk about peronal problems and not posts pics
benefactor needs to posts pics

HarlemHeat37
03-14-2014, 04:33 AM
u dont come on here talk about peronal problems and not posts pics
benefactor needs to posts pics

Asian Avante over here, tbh..

spurraider21
03-14-2014, 05:34 AM
bene, nazi grip over kids makes them internally rebellious. this is why asian college chicks are wild as fuck when it comes to nightlife, as long as its not the chipmunk looking pre-med asians

benefactor
03-14-2014, 05:57 AM
:lol...it's not like she's housebound.

She's only gotten the nazi treatment because she wasn't forthcoming about what was going on. We've all sat down and talked about the dishonesty and how she can earn our trust back. As I said, she hasa been very apologetic and has admitted she was wrong for lying to us and trying to hide things. There has been a lot of open dialogue throughout all of this where we have listened to her and she has listened to us. If she was distancing herself and angry I'd be more worried.

He's moving away for college right after he graduates. We're just going to ride it out until then.

Fpoonsie
03-14-2014, 08:27 AM
We're just going to ride it out until then.

So is he.

rascal
03-14-2014, 08:44 AM
Not the father's fault tbh. Self defense, a burglar was trying to rape his daughter and the father saw him reach for an object. Heat of the moment situation.

lies. The father was so pissed off he just opened fire on that kid.

rascal
03-14-2014, 08:46 AM
It ain't easy for sure.

She returned it.

No doubt that kid is hitting on an underaged girl.

rascal
03-14-2014, 08:50 AM

Not all of it, her hormones are kicking in and this guy is giving her attention. I hear from many people, teenage girls are a handful to raise and you are just getting into it now.

benefactor
03-14-2014, 08:52 AM
So is he.
:lol

Relevancy
03-14-2014, 09:19 AM

I found his FB page and messaged him, informing him that a face to face meeting between him and I is coming if he doesn't back off. He responded like he was pretty scared. I also talked to my daughter after everything went down and she was very apologetic. She's not really the rebellious type. She's been hanging on because he's given her some emo life story about how his parents hate him and :crynobody loves him:cry. More than anything, she's just guilty of having too big of a heart.lets look it from another perspective, what if they both are really in love with each? What if he has nice values, and has a nice personality overall. P

Spur-Addict
03-14-2014, 10:55 AM
A friend of mine has 5 kids, 4 girls :rollin. I'll never have children if I can help it.

GoodOdor
03-14-2014, 11:02 AM
Her mom checks her phone on the regular and has all her passwords. If it looks like she has deleted any texts or anything she gets fucking grilled. She's really tightened the noose since all of this started.

I'm pretty damn blessed to have a baby mom who actually gives a shit.

It sounds to me like you're trying to treat the symptoms, not the cause. She needs to understand that she has to obey the rules you set up.

GoodOdor
03-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Also, isn't the age of consent in Texas 17? if you ever feel he didn't get you the first time, you could play the whole

statutory rape angle on him.

benefactor
03-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Healthy boundaries have been set and she understands whats at stake...including the legal ramifications on his end.

I appreciate all the armchair parenting advice...but seriously...things are good. I know there are plenty of naive parents out there who get the wool pulled over their eyes, but I'm not one of them. I work around manipulative, out of control kids and I was once a little shithead myself. I know the game way too well for her to try to play it with me. More than anything she's just a good girl that's working through the learning process of how to have healthy relationships. As long as the dialogue continues to be there and be productive, I'm not really concerned.

mrsmaalox
03-14-2014, 11:44 AM
It ain't easy for sure.

She returned it.

Unfortunately, your story strikes real close to home! My daughter's first "boyfriend", when she was 15, was 17. And she is like your daughter (and most teen girls)---she fell for the sob stories about his parents divorce and how everyone hates him at home---and she just saw a sad person who "needed" her. I wasn't impressed the first time I met him, he acted real shy, not much to say to me and but the give away was the minimal eye contact----that's how I gauge her friends now. Anyway, we decided not to forbid her to see him because if this was the start of a rebellious stage, it would only drive her closer to him. So we just made it as uncomfortable as possible. They were allowed to spend time together here at home, in the community areas of the house only and only when we were home. When they wanted to spend time at his house, I drove her there and picked her up---after I delivered her at the front door to his mom ONLY. In fact, the first time we did that his mom met us at the door and she and I had a long discussion (in front of them) where we discussed their ages and I was happy she assured me she understood the challenges of having a daughter. So even though I didn't like the kid, I figured if he was willing to put up with all the conditions we set then it would be fine for them to be together. However, if my daughter wasn't important enough to him, he'd get tired of all the conditions and eventually just leave on his own. And that's exactly what ended up happening.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:10 PM

you're a gotdam fool just like I suspected....kid gonna blow your brains out or have someone do it for him you try to physically intimidate him...it's 2014 dude not 1950...she's already fucked him several times...you and your wife are being played for saps..sure you're daughter is not rebellious as you state but when them teens start smelling on themselves in the bathroom the scent of her own female sex organ it makes them do crazy things...she's fucking brah get over it...

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:19 PM

that's all wrong Trill...I don't have kids either but I see this shit all the time....this is exactly what's gonna turn her into a bona-fide slut whore for sure...all these parents think that domination is the key when it's not...Benefactors best option is to instill supreme confidence in her, not arrogance but confidence and provide her a frame work to live by and encourage her to stick to it...even get her to sign a vow of celibacy if she goes to church...it won't prevent any sex obviously but it gives her a better chance to think about the consequences... she might stray from time to time but she won't end up being a complete slut whore if he plays his cards right...all the most sex crazed and freakiest bitches I know are the one's that were brought up to be most religious and grew up in tightly governed household...trust me brah...it might work for him for a very small period of time but after that small period of time is up all of Benefactor and his wife's efforts are going straight out the window...she's gonna resent it and start fucking up a storm...this is basic shit you parents ought to know by now...

spurraider21
03-14-2014, 12:20 PM
Healthy boundaries have been set

Her mom checks her phone on the regular and has all her passwords. If it looks like she has deleted any texts or anything she gets fucking grilled.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:23 PM
Healthy boundaries have been set and she understands whats at stake...including the legal ramifications on his end.

I appreciate all the armchair parenting advice...but seriously...things are good. I know there are plenty of naive parents out there who get the wool pulled over their eyes, but I'm not one of them. I work around manipulative, out of control kids and I was once a little shithead myself. I know the game way too well for her to try to play it with me. More than anything she's just a good girl that's working through the learning process of how to have healthy relationships. As long as the dialogue continues to be there and be productive, I'm not really concerned.

you're so naive dude...you think you know every gotdam thing...you're gonna be broken by your own kid or his BF if you don't wise up...just watch her come home preggers if you keep with this 1950's bullshit mindset...you can't stop what's natural...she's gonna test those waters try as you may to stop it

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:24 PM
I can't believe I'm in a thread with people who have kids talking all this silly shit in 2014....just shocked tbh...goes to show just because you have kids doesn't mean you know how to parent

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Benefactor is so retarded...his kid is housebound..lol - ok....he keeps this tight grip she's gonna be giving head in the restrooms at school tbh

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 12:30 PM
I can't believe I'm in a thread with people who have kids talking all this silly shit in 2014....just shocked tbh...goes to show just because you have kids doesn't mean you know how to parent

How do you handle your kids, Kool? I mean your children, not the underage girls you try to pick up.

Trill Clinton
03-14-2014, 12:33 PM
that's all wrong Trill...I don't have kids either but I see this shit all the time....this is exactly what's gonna turn her into a bona-fide slut whore for sure...all these parents think that domination is the key when it's not...Benefactors best option is to instill supreme confidence in her, not arrogance but confidence and provide her a frame work to live by and encourage her to stick to it...even get her to sign a vow of celibacy if she goes to church...it won't prevent any sex obviously but it gives her a better chance to think about the consequences... she might stray from time to time but she won't end up being a complete slut whore if he plays his cards right...all the most sex crazed and freakiest bitches I know are the one's that were brought up to be most religious and grew up in tightly governed household...trust me brah...it might work for him for a very small period of time but after that small period of time is up all of Benefactor and his wife's efforts are going straight out the window...she's gonna resent it and start fucking up a storm...this is basic shit you parents ought to know by now...

She's 14 fam, I think being strict on the cellphone is fine. I would ease up on the restrictions around 15 or 16.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:33 PM
How do you handle your kids, Kool? I mean your children, not the underage girls you try to pick up.

when I jerk off before work and flush them down the toilet, or when I trap them in a condom, or when I release them in someone's mouth?

mrsmaalox
03-14-2014, 12:34 PM
This thread also goes to show that just because you have an opinion, it doesn't necessarily mean you know what you are talking about.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:35 PM
She's 14 fam, I think being strict on the cellphone is fine. I would ease up on the restrictions around 15 or 16.

restrictions are fine but this dude is taking it too far....might as well get a ball and chains...shit is gonna backfire and they're gonna be looking crazy in the face

Relevancy
03-14-2014, 12:36 PM
you're a gotdam fool just like I suspected....kid gonna blow your brains out or have someone do it for him you try to physically intimidate him...it's 2014 dude not 1950...she's already fucked him several times...you and your wife are being played for saps..sure you're daughter is not rebellious as you state but when them teens start smelling on themselves in the bathroom the scent of her own female sex organ it makes them do crazy things...she's fucking brah get over it...funny part is he'll call you dumb, blah blah blah. But what I don't get is, he makes it sound like his this outstanding father, that raised his daughter with strong moral values, and that his daughter is this perfect human being, yet she's interested in an 18 year old, and she's 14, if she's intelligent enough, she'll know its illegal in most states to date an 18 year old when you yourself are a minor.

But she doesn't see that, you know why? Because she has feelings for this guy, he can tell her blah blah what your doing is wrong, his 18 and you're 14, but at the end of the day, she'll be the one with the choice, and if I'm right she's in High School right now, so she's old enough to know what shes doing. But hey you can continue to play on the I'm the perfect dad role.

FkLA
03-14-2014, 12:37 PM
Actually feel bad for bene. The way he's handling it is clearly crazy (to anyone other than him) but the thing is I'd probably handle it the same way, maybe even crazier. Daughters suck tbh.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:37 PM
This thread also goes to show that just because you have an opinion, it doesn't necessarily mean you know what you are talking about.

you're a good woman and always have been...god bless

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 12:38 PM
when I jerk off before work and flush them down the toilet, or when I trap them in a condom, or when I release them in someone's mouth?

So you don't have kids? How is it that you are so knowledgeable? Oh I know! You have a degree in adolescent psychology don't you?

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:41 PM
funny part is he'll call you dumb, blah blah blah. But what I don't get is, he makes it sound like his this outstanding father, that raised his daughter with strong moral values, and that his daughter is this perfect human being, yet she's interested in an 18 year old, and she's 14, if she's intelligent enough, she'll know its illegal in most states to date an 18 year old when you yourself are a minor.

But she doesn't see that, you know why? Because she has feelings for this guy, he can tell her blah blah what your doing is wrong, his 18 and you're 14, but at the end of the day, she'll be the one with the choice, and if I'm right she's in High School right now, so she's old enough to know what shes doing. But hey you can continue to play on the I'm the perfect dad role.

I may be crass in my delivery but he's one dumb fuck..I saw this with my friends in high school and I can look back in retrospect and judge it appropriately...you're spot on..if he's been raising her right while at the same time ruling with an Iron fist then why the interest in a 18 yr old. Dude can't see the forest for the trees (I think that's how they say it) he's gonna lose this battle...she's gonna end up preggers of he doesn't change his tactics

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:42 PM
So you don't have kids? How is it that you are so knowledgeable? Oh I know! You have a degree in adolescent psychology don't you?

I have extended family, was teen myself, had many friends as teen that I learned the perils from...also have neighbors with underage daughters now and watch these "high society" failures in real time

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 12:44 PM
The funniest question that I have read on here is "Why is a 14 year old into an 18 year old if she's so smart?" If you knew anything about girls in H.S. it's that they ALL think they are more mature than all boys their age. Of course a young girl is going to go for the older boy because she thinks she is mature and if he is older then he MUST be more mature than boys her age. This is almost universal. If you think it's weird for a girl that age to be into a kid that's a couple years older then you never got with any chicks in H.S.

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 12:48 PM
I have extended family, was teen myself, had many friends as teen that I learned the perils from...also have neighbors with underage daughters now and watch these "high society" failures in real time

So you are looking at it from a teen's perspective? I see how that makes sense. Especially since teens think that they are always right and have the world figured out at that age. Makes sense.

To bad none of us were ever teens :(

Koolaid_Man
The funniest question that I have read on here is "Why is a 14 year old into an 18 year old if she's so smart?" If you knew anything about girls in H.S. it's that they ALL think they are more mature than all boys their age. Of course a young girl is going to go for the older boy because she thinks she is mature and if he is older then he MUST be more mature than boys her age. This is almost universal. If you think it's weird for a girl that age to be into a kid that's a couple years older then you never got with any chicks in H.S.

Hey numnuts....it's a rhetorical question for Bene to factor (no pun)....of course we know the answer but he's the one ruling his kid with an Iron fist and a Nazi wife as he calls her...and yet she still want's the 18 yr old...this is a classic I mean CLASSIC case of dad setting himself up for an EPIC failure and then meltdown..

I'm not trying to be mean it's just that I'm surprised he's raising her this way..it's very antiquated

Relevancy
This thread also goes to show that just because you have an opinion, it doesn't necessarily mean you know what you are talking about.Sorry but that story you mentioned made me chuckle, and you did all of that just because he was only two years apart from her? :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:49 PM
So you are looking at it from a teen's perspective? I see how that makes sense. Especially since teens think that they are always right and have the world figured out at that age. Makes sense.

To bad none of us were ever teens :(

all if my posts are spot on in this thread...ask Bene how it worked out for him in 6 months to a yr and if he's honest he'll break down in tears

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 12:53 PM
Hey numnuts....it's a rhetorical question for Bene to factor (no pun)....of course we know the answer but he's the one ruling his kid with an Iron fist and a Nazi wife as he calls her...and yet she still want's the 18 yr old...this is a classic I mean CLASSIC case of dad setting himself up for an EPIC failure and then meltdown..

I'm not trying to be mean it's just that I'm surprised he's raising her this way..it's very antiquated

I was talking about this guy

funny part is he'll call you dumb, blah blah blah. But what I don't get is, he makes it sound like his this outstanding father, that raised his daughter with strong moral values, and that his daughter is this perfect human being, yet she's interested in an 18 year old, and she's 14, if she's intelligent enough, she'll know its illegal in most states to date an 18 year old when you yourself are a minor.

But you are completely right. I left out the fact that you are a moron too.

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 12:55 PM
all if my posts are spot on in this thread...ask Bene how it worked out for him in 6 months to a yr and if he's honest he'll break down in tears

Spot on... from a teen's perspective.

Get back with me in 6 months to a year and let me know if you have gotten any yet and if you're honest... you'll break down in tears. Probably either way.

Relevancy
03-14-2014, 12:55 PM
The funniest question that I have read on here is "Why is a 14 year old into an 18 year old if she's so smart?" If you knew anything about girls in H.S. it's that they ALL think they are more mature than all boys their age. Of course a young girl is going to go for the older boy because she thinks she is mature and if he is older then he MUST be more mature than boys her age. This is almost universal. If you think it's weird for a girl that age to be into a kid that's a couple years older then you never got with any chicks in H.S.Lets just leave it like this, if she wants to get dicked down she will, by anyone, so Bene's attempt saving her poor daughter who will make the final decision is comical:lol

to top it all off he writes as if his this outstanding fucking human being, hey Bene, you tell her the consequences, and if she listens and respects you, you don't have to worry about a single thing:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:56 PM
I may be a moron...who knows....but I doubt I'm wrong on this issue...I've even heard of girls accusing their dads of molestation because they were mad the dad kept them away from their boyfriends...current case in point is that crazy teen in NJ (Rachel Canning) who didn't want to live by her parents rules so moved out and is now suing her parents to force them to pay for her college...now she's claiming her dad was inappropriate with her...Bene gonna learn the hard way

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 12:57 PM
Spot on... from a teen's perspective.

Get back with me in 6 months to a year and let me know if you have gotten any yet and if you're honest... you'll break down in tears. Probably either way.

get over yourself already you're so immature

mrsmaalox
03-14-2014, 12:59 PM
Sorry but that story you mentioned made me chuckle, and you did all of that just because he was only two years apart from her? :lol

No I did that because from the time I met him I didn't get a good feeling about him; I'd have done the same thing if he was her age or younger if I wasn't comfortable with it. I gave him the chance to prove himself to us by abiding by these initial rules but he chose to go on his way. Fine.

Relevancy
03-14-2014, 12:59 PM
I may be crass in my delivery but he's one dumb fuck..I saw this with my friends in high school and I can look back in retrospect and judge it appropriately...you're spot on..if he's been raising her right while at the same time ruling with an Iron fist then why the interest in a 18 yr old. Dude can't see the forest for the trees (I think that's how they say it) he's gonna lose this battle...she's gonna end up preggers of he doesn't change his tacticstruth bombs:lmao

benefactor
03-14-2014, 01:01 PM
ST in a nutshell, tbh.

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Lets just leave it like this, if she wants to get dicked down she will, by anyone, so Bene's attempt saving her poor daughter who will make the final decision is comical:lol

to top it all off he writes as if his this outstanding fucking human being, hey Bene, you tell her the consequences, and if she listens and respects you, you don't have to worry about a single thing:lmao

Here's the thing. As an actual father I might not go about it the same was as Bene did. I am bringing up my kids to be honest with me and have let them tell me whatever it is that they are feeling without giving them grief over it. Will they always be that way with me? Probably not. But I am still letting them know that I am the parent without beating them down with it. When the times comes for them to date I will be honest with them about my expectations and I will allow some things without giving too much leeway.
I grew up with just my brother and I. I was the one beat down with rules and curfews while my brother was given free range. Most people that know the both of us don't understand how we are brothers because we are so different. I attribute it to how we were both raised. The funny thing is, if it would have been backwards it would have worked better. I was always into rules and doing well in school in order to stay on the team so I would essentially discipline myself. My brother on the other hand is a bit of a wild child and could have used some rules that were set for me.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 01:05 PM
ST in a nutshell, tbh.

your retorts won't be so simple when you're trying to factor diapers and Similac into your household budget :lol

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 01:07 PM
Here's the thing. As an actual father I might not go about it the same was as Bene did. I am bringing up my kids to be honest with me and have let them tell me whatever it is that they are feeling without giving them grief over it. Will they always be that way with me? Probably not. But I am still letting them know that I am the parent without beating them down with it. When the times comes for them to date I will be honest with them about my expectations and I will allow some things without giving too much leeway.
I grew up with just my brother and I. I was the one beat down with rules and curfews while my brother was given free range. Most people that know the both of us don't understand how we are brothers because we are so different. I attribute it to how we were both raised. The funny thing is, if it would have been backwards it would have worked better. I was always into rules and doing well in school in order to stay on the team so I would essentially discipline myself. My brother on the other hand is a bit of a wild child and could have used some rules that were set for me.

By telling your story all you did was agree with me...it's ok though I'm the evil guy here so most of you can't be seen agreeing with me publicly..I'm used to it...peer pressure can be a muthafucker

DeadlyDynasty
03-14-2014, 01:15 PM

:loljust like the relationships thread where you have College kids offering advice on things they nothing about. Half those cats have never lived with a girl on their own that wasn't aided by parents funds or school financial aid, yet they're experts on navigating the pitfalls and dynamics of a real world relationship. Same in this thread, we have 20 y/o paralegals who know to raise teenage daughters apparently:lol

Relevancy
03-14-2014, 01:24 PM
No I did that because from the time I met him I didn't get a good feeling about him; I'd have done the same thing if he was her age or younger if I wasn't comfortable with it. I gave him the chance to prove himself to us by abiding by these initial rules but he chose to go on his way. Fine.I see, as I reread your story I kinda got it wrong, your method wasn't that bad, you just cared about your daughter hence your involvement in the relationship, Bene though is being way over protective. Not good at all.

Though I don't have kids at all, but I had parents, and many brothers. Each of us were just told the consequences of whatever we did in life, it was up to us to either listen to it, or suffer the consequences. I mean at the end of the day our mothers give us birth, and we can thank them for giving us life, but we are our own persons. Sometimes parents wanna feed off their kids, which is a big no no.

Riddler
03-14-2014, 01:28 PM
All you gotta do is show the kid you are crazy. They'll know to obey.

The Gemini Method
03-14-2014, 01:34 PM
Again, it all comes down to the individual's choices. 14 year olds don't know jack and couple that with hormones and a Hollywood fed diatribe about how teenage love is supposed to be awkward, magical, and rebellious all in the same breath, then you have yourself something that is totally unpredictable. I mean, you can threaten or levy something as controlling as monitoring her/him but in the end there's no way you're going to stop them from fucking up. As parents, its more along the line that you instill a sensibility into your children so that they have the baseline level of intelligence to choose to not bang the 15 year old or roll that blunt up. I know my pops had one message to me growing up: Don't fuck w/o a condom. Or you gonna get the real hurt bad (said in a Russell Peters) accent.

You can hope and dream for that princess aura to stay around your daughters self. The truth is they are going to either maintain a sense of innocence or they're gonna be balls deep in hormonal teenage angst sex until they realize in their mid 20s that they're ending up on Chive.com for a reason. All you can do is try and be the voice of reason guiding them through a sea of bukake and hand jobs after 5th period.

leemajors
03-14-2014, 01:44 PM
My gf's mother, who has been a big Planned Parenthood donor and volunteer for the last 30 years, sat her down when she was 12 and showed her what a condom is and how to put one on. She basically told her she couldn't stop her from having sex, but if she was going to, to use one EVERY SINGLE TIME. It has stuck with her the last 12 years, and I would like to do something similar with my daughter, but I don't know how her mother will react.

spurraider21
03-14-2014, 01:50 PM
:loljust like the relationships thread where you have College kids offering advice on things they nothing about. Half those cats have never lived with a girl on their own that wasn't aided by parents funds or school financial aid, yet they're experts on navigating the pitfalls and dynamics of a real world relationship. Same in this thread, we have 20 y/o paralegals who know to raise teenage daughters apparently:lol
:cry truth bomb

benefactor
03-14-2014, 02:23 PM
Eh...most of it is just really poor trolling. Only the greyest of greys fall for the weak shit in threads like this.

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 02:58 PM
By telling your story all you did was agree with me...it's ok though I'm the evil guy here so most of you can't be seen agreeing with me publicly..I'm used to it...peer pressure can be a muthafucker

Not at all. I don't completely agree with either of you. I think he might be a little harsh but at the same time you are claiming to know about things that you really don't know about. Just because you were a kid once or have family members that are kids. That's hilarious if you think about it. If I would have known then what I know now then I would have made a ton of different choices. It's because of the experiences that I have lived through that I can try and teach my kids what I have learned.

The story about my brother kind of goes against what you were saying. To see my brother now, all he does is hang out with thugs, get into fights, smoke out and so on and so on. I am more inclined to stay home with my family and do everything I can to keep them from that type of element.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 03:00 PM
Eh...most of it is just really poor trolling. Only the greyest of greys fall for the weak shit in threads like this.

You can reduce it to trolling as you wish...after all its only your daughters pussy and ass at stake.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 04:00 PM
Not at all. I don't completely agree with either of you. I think he might be a little harsh but at the same time you are claiming to know about things that you really don't know about. Just because you were a kid once or have family members that are kids. That's hilarious if you think about it. If I would have known then what I know now then I would have made a ton of different choices. It's because of the experiences that I have lived through that I can try and teach my kids what I have learned.

The story about my brother kind of goes against what you were saying. To see my brother now, all he does is hang out with thugs, get into fights, smoke out and so on and so on. I am more inclined to stay home with my family and do everything I can to keep them from that type of element.

You're no where close to my level of intellect if you think as you do...there's an old saying: "Wise and Smart people learn from other peoples mistakes." You're a gotdam moron if you think Bene boy is the first to try and govern his household in such a manner...with all the data out there on how to properly raise kids (other examples) you'd think he'd get it by now...for crying out loud the girl is 14 yrs old has he been asleep at the wheel all these years...he's had plenty of time to think about how this was gonna go down and all he has now is threats against her and her boyfriend...and a Nazi ruling wife? It's quite pathetic and no excuse for it...he and his circle jerk friends on ST may think I'm trolling but smart people can put aside their hate for Koolaid and recognize it as the sage advice it really is...

I. Hustle
03-14-2014, 04:41 PM
You're no where close to my level of intellect if you think as you do...there's an old saying: "Wise and Smart people learn from other peoples mistakes." You're a gotdam moron if you think Bene boy is the first to try and govern his household in such a manner...with all the data out there on how to properly raise kids (other examples) you'd think he'd get it by now...for crying out loud the girl is 14 yrs old has he been asleep at the wheel all these years...he's had plenty of time to think about how this was gonna go down and all he has now is threats against her and her boyfriend...and a Nazi ruling wife? It's quite pathetic and no excuse for it...he and his circle jerk friends on ST may think I'm trolling but smart people can put aside their hate for Koolaid and recognize it as the sage advice it really is...

Maybe re-read that second sentence. Plus, it's funny how your "old saying" is pretty much what I said at the end of the first paragraph.

benefactor
03-14-2014, 07:23 PM
you're a gotdam fool just like I suspected....kid gonna blow your brains out or have someone do it for him you try to physically intimidate him...it's 2014 dude not 1950...she's already fucked him several times...you and your wife are being played for saps..sure you're daughter is not rebellious as you state but when them teens start smelling on themselves in the bathroom the scent of her own female sex organ it makes them do crazy things...she's fucking brah get over it...

you're so naive dude...you think you know every gotdam thing...you're gonna be broken by your own kid or his BF if you don't wise up...just watch her come home preggers if you keep with this 1950's bullshit mindset...you can't stop what's natural...she's gonna test those waters try as you may to stop it

Benefactor is so retarded...his kid is housebound..lol - ok....he keeps this tight grip she's gonna be giving head in the restrooms at school tbh

restrictions are fine but this dude is taking it too far....might as well get a ball and chains...shit is gonna backfire and they're gonna be looking crazy in the face

I may be crass in my delivery but he's one dumb fuck..I saw this with my friends in high school and I can look back in retrospect and judge it appropriately...you're spot on..if he's been raising her right while at the same time ruling with an Iron fist then why the interest in a 18 yr old. Dude can't see the forest for the trees (I think that's how they say it) he's gonna lose this battle...she's gonna end up preggers of he doesn't change his tactics

I may be a moron...who knows....but I doubt I'm wrong on this issue...I've even heard of girls accusing their dads of molestation because they were mad the dad kept them away from their boyfriends...current case in point is that crazy teen in NJ (Rachel Canning) who didn't want to live by her parents rules so moved out and is now suing her parents to force them to pay for her college...now she's claiming her dad was inappropriate with her...Bene gonna learn the hard way
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y470/OnyxSamurai3000/dancednr_zps55abe70d.gif~original

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 07:33 PM
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y470/OnyxSamurai3000/dancednr_zps55abe70d.gif~original

stop kidding yourself dude..convincing yourself that you didn't is the equivalent of you believing you're baby girl isn't smacking bellies...you can dislike Kool all you want in the end it's gonna be your pocket book and pride paying the cost when your kid's vag gets stretched and belly on swole just because you foolishly think I'm trolling...

benefactor
03-14-2014, 07:36 PM
stop kidding yourself dude..convincing yourself that you didn't is the equivalent of you believing you're baby girl isn't smacking bellies...you can dislike Kool all you want in the end it's gonna be your pocket book and pride paying the cost when your kid's vag gets stretched and belly on swole just because you foolishly think I'm trolling...
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy50/iRaiiDeR/not_readgif.gif

The Batman
03-15-2014, 10:11 PM
He should have left when she denied knowing him.

The Batman
03-15-2014, 10:12 PM
Pics Btw

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/v/t34.0-12/1062623_10151909510266968_2074700033_n.jpg?oh=8f12 4e93178e3794493a603dacbd7173&oe=5326DD78
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t34.0-12/1964746_10151909510391968_405309863_n.jpg?oh=2bbd7 7a2f8593298b8cc8e8f244068e2&oe=532690EF

spurraider21
03-15-2014, 11:47 PM
:lol his pic has 10 likes hers has 94.

also, i can see what the dude was after

also whats with his westbrook-esque attire?

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2014, 11:52 PM
Damn..

Pussy at it's peak(16-18) and big-ass titties at their peak(16-20), this dude died an honourable death, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2014, 12:01 AM
Pics Btw

she got some nice titties....thanks for posting

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2014, 12:02 AM
my bad I forgot she was 14 :lol

DJR210
03-16-2014, 12:03 AM
my bad I forgot she was 14 :lol

Joseph Kony
03-16-2014, 12:11 AM
Dem tits :wow

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2014, 12:21 AM
this is how I feel :lol

R4991Y27leQ

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2014, 12:22 AM
yall need to play that R. Kelly vid while reading this thread :lol

Rogue
03-16-2014, 02:28 AM
so sad :depressed I thought Anuston has already banned guns in their city just like their yellow comrades in the far east.

CubanSucks
03-16-2014, 02:46 AM
Pics Btw

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/v/t34.0-12/1062623_10151909510266968_2074700033_n.jpg?oh=8f12 4e93178e3794493a603dacbd7173&oe=5326DD78
https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t34.0-12/1964746_10151909510391968_405309863_n.jpg?oh=2bbd7 7a2f8593298b8cc8e8f244068e2&oe=532690EF

Ahh. Nothing of value lost

blacks are trying to reinvent themselves. It's funny cause they're selling out harder now than whites did back in the 90s. Too many "brothas" these days are either pseudo-hipsters or wearing Hollister and American Eagle. I said it in another thread, they're the most self-hating group on Earth

FkLA
03-16-2014, 07:54 AM
Jesus Christ are those teddies real ?

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2014, 08:11 AM
Ahh. Nothing of value lost

blacks are trying to reinvent themselves. It's funny cause they're selling out harder now than whites did back in the 90s. Too many "brothas" these days are either pseudo-hipsters or wearing Hollister and American Eagle. I said it in another thread, they're the most self-hating group on Earth

How's your small dick working out fo ya? :lol

xmas1997
03-16-2014, 08:22 AM

Truer words were never spoken.

Spur-Addict
03-16-2014, 08:40 AM

Probably still wackin' it to dead chicks in kitchens

Trill Clinton
03-16-2014, 08:47 AM
:lol his pic has 10 likes hers has 94.

also, i can see what the dude was after

Damn..

Pussy at it's peak(16-18) and big-ass titties at their peak(16-20), this dude died an honourable death, tbh..

she got some nice titties....thanks for posting

Dem tits :wow

http://readeroffictions.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/chris-hanson-gif.gif

CubanSucks
03-16-2014, 10:17 AM

Yeeesh

I'll give you another shot at that one

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2014, 10:56 AM
I bet Benefactor is shitting himself looking at this thread...that 18 yr is gonna get them drawz if Bene don't wise up. lol

spurraider21
03-16-2014, 01:07 PM
:lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-16-2014, 01:48 PM

Trill I know you disappointed in me brah...but two things...1. I didn't post the pic and I don't consider it porn and 2.) I would not have sex with her. but man I cannot deny the obvious when put before me...that girl got some nice titties...very nice. lol

It's like when guys who have young daughters...they know when their kid start developing they can see them thangs starting to push out...nothing wrong with acknowledging that fact.

Joseph Kony
03-16-2014, 05:42 PM

16 is the far end of my spectrum, i'd prefer an 8 year old version of yourself tbh

FkLA
03-16-2014, 06:05 PM
Not gonna lie, Id probably suck on those teddies if given the chance. I dont see how any man could turn those down tbh. :lol

Jesus
03-17-2014, 08:12 AM

Leave me out of this but yes, she is blessed.

blizz
03-18-2014, 01:09 PM
Pics r gone.

The Gemini Method
03-18-2014, 01:36 PM
bummer...didn't get in on the pedofest.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 01:38 PM
you missed the train....I'm sure it was Benefactor who complained about the pic...lol

Michael Jordan.
03-18-2014, 03:36 PM
Huh? I can still see the pics.