PDA

View Full Version : Circle Of Moms: How to keep my 14 year old from having sex

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 04:45 PM
some of you parents ought to educate yourselves...lurk if you have too but I suggest you check this out...not just from moms but from the young girls themselves...

Debbie - posted on 02/20/2010 ( 30 moms have responded )
My 14 year old daughter is very attractive, and thus, attracts attention from boys. She has many friends who have already "done it." I know she's thought about it, but she's just 14! How can I help her to realize she's too young?

Samantha - posted on 02/20/2010
Im only 18 so i cant give you a parental view. but i can tell you that the more you try to stop her the more shes going to sneak around. and it will cause your relationship to go bad. But if she feels comfortable opening up to you about it then you both might feel better. And if you are worried you definatley want to know all the details. Also i definatley recommend birth control. But i dont recommend nuva ring coz you wont know if shes actually using it. try something you can monitor. that will also help you feel better. i hope i was helpful.

Ashlie - posted on 02/20/2010
Theres really not much you can do to make her realize that. Teenage girls have a lot of pressure when it comes to having sex. i agree with jocelyn you should put her on a form of birth control, but make sure that you tell her that your not okaying her to have sex.

Tammy - posted on 05/22/2012

Don't try to force her not to cause then she will just want to even more. Like what Jocely Smith said, ask her if she wants to and if she wants to take birth control just incase.

At 14 it is very tempting to have sex. I remember when i was 14, I was also very atractive and had many friends that had 'done it' and i wanted to but the thing that kept me from doing it was that i could get pregnant or get an STD and I was always terrified that if that happened my mom would know and she would be mad at me or even hate me.

So make sure your daughter is well informed about pregnancy, STDs and the pain that comes from it all. Tell her that you don't want her to, but dont make it forceful. And if she still wants to just ask her to be very carful. Hope this helps!!!

Pam - posted on 07/14/2011

There really is nothing you can do to stop it...it nay have already happened. What you can do is encourage her to come to you and talk about birth control if she is really thinking about it. This can only be done if you can be calm and supportive. Just remember...she will do it with or without your permission so it would be better to get her on birth control. Girls now are getting pregnant younger and younger and it is scary. I worry about my daughter as well in a couple years. She may not come to you and ask to go to the doctor, but if you give her that suggestion, maybe she will go on her own and be safe about it, if and when she does have sex

http://www.circleofmoms.com/welcome-to-circle-of-moms/how-to-keep-my-14-year-old-from-having-sex-487660

DJR210
03-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Crazy to think, but due to the abundance of circle jerk threads featuring the "Three Faggots", a Koolaid_Man thread is actually a wonderfully refreshing sight.

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 05:05 PM
Crazy to think, but due to the abundance of circle jerk threads featuring the "Three Faggots" (My fat korean face, chump and Blake), a Koolaid_Man thread is actually a wonderfully refreshing sight.

Koolaid_Man
03-14-2014, 05:08 PM
Crazy to think, but due to the abundance of circle jerk threads featuring the "Three Faggots", a Koolaid_Man thread is actually a wonderfully refreshing sight.

thanks DJR210...I'm unzipping my fly now....

Katherine Robinson
03-14-2014, 05:22 PM
Just beat her until she's too ugly, simple.

DJR210
03-14-2014, 05:26 PM
:lol Didn't even say names.. that's just you embracing your role as a faggot. So SA210, how gay does one have to be to actually be worried about the color of lighter they use? What a fucking faggot. :lmao

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 05:31 PM
:lol It's no secret who I have been butthurt over.

But here goes my fat gay korean face. Let's see how long I'll keep my follower status up while I use pink lighters. :lmao

http://i61.tinypic.com/2vd1b48.jpg

:lmao

DJR210
03-14-2014, 05:35 PM
So SA210...question.. might be hard to answer in a quote change though..

So why did you remove all references of being a lawyer, famous musician, club promoter, equal rights activist, astronaut, etc. after I ripped you a new ass? :lmao Cruising down Military jamming Ice Ice Baby full blast with your homie after a Spurs win in the Finals... Gay ass dude :lol

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 05:39 PM
Oh man, now you can tell I'm really angry considering my new desperate lies and failed deflection and ass raping.

Only a matter of time before I run away now.

Can someone say beetle juice 3 times?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qasqb4.jpg

DJR210
03-14-2014, 05:41 PM
:lol Duck the question queer, it was expected.

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 05:49 PM
I ran away already after making up desperate lies, me being a queer, that was expected.

Go to war with Chewie?? hell nah Fuck that. I am in no way ready for the massive epic onslaught I would be dealt, in the same way I feared in the past.

I'll just go put on my faggot makeup instead after I use my faggot pink lighter :lol

http://i62.tinypic.com/2e49c84.jpg

Chewbacca
03-14-2014, 05:55 PM
aww now my faggot ass went to go snitch pm'ing mods like a lil faggot mofo, I'm crushed. I got what I paid for and couldn't take it :cry :cry

Trainwreck2100
03-14-2014, 05:59 PM
Just beat her until she's too ugly, simple.
yeah because ugly is a deterrent.

Also Samantha sounds like my kind of skank

Gummi Clutch
03-14-2014, 06:00 PM
Fucking disgusting.

Its sad that socciety has come to the point where we want to give 13 year old girls birth control.

Gummi Clutch
03-14-2014, 06:02 PM
This is when I have to advocate Rogue's policy of celibacy .

Rogue
03-14-2014, 08:38 PM
sexual abuse is just one of the negative side effects of freedom imho. Kids have more freedom in this society so they think that they can do whatever they want as their nature direct them to. Sexual intercourse is basically the same thing to today's kids as masturbation was to their parents' generation in the 90s, imho.

DMX7
03-15-2014, 04:58 PM
These girls need God in their life.

DD
03-15-2014, 05:46 PM
girls just wanna have fuck

Spur-Addict
03-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Fight nature, but it always prevails

Rogue
03-15-2014, 09:54 PM
There's a contradiction between one's natural desire and the discipline of a society, to which we all have to conform. Today's society is more open and it gives us more freedom than our parents had in their childhood and early adulthood, but there has to be a limit imho. You have to fight your nature and conquer it if you wanna be a great figure (like Newton and Zhang Sanfeng), but it's not like everyone is required to go that far. Young people can enjoy their lives but definitely not in an abusive way, imho.

Spur-Addict
03-15-2014, 10:18 PM
There's a contradiction between one's natural desire and the discipline of a society, to which we all have to conform. Today's society is more open and it gives us more freedom than our parents had in their childhood and early adulthood, but there has to be a limit imho. You have to fight your nature and conquer it if you wanna be a great figure (like Newton and Zhang Sanfeng), but it's not like everyone is required to go that far. Young people can enjoy their lives but definitely not in an abusive way, imho.

Most people are ruled by their emotions, which makes it incredibly difficult to attain a certain standard of life. Young people feel emotions and feelings at an elevated level, so it's even harder to rationalize with them. And yes, it's easier to exist in the open with whatever lifestyle, or frame of mind you'd like to embrace, but that still existed in the past, in a suppressed, underworld of sorts. So it still existed. And one could argue that the lifestyle maintained then was more abusive than it is now, due to the suppression. But, overall, I see where you're coming from.

The Reckoning
03-17-2014, 04:16 AM
a girl just needs a strong male figure in her life and to fall in love early with a guy around her age. that'll keep her pants on.

Rogue
03-17-2014, 04:52 AM
^ agree. I still remember that girl (Chelsea) who had a crush on me during undergrad years and I was pretty sure she remained virgin throughout all four years. She was pretty and lovely and it would've been easy for her to get some dicks if she ever wanted but she didn't. I don't know if she should thank me or hate me, but I don't have nothing to regret or to repent for.