ElNono
03-15-2014, 03:10 AM
more like SPIM, tbh

capek
03-15-2014, 04:19 AM
More like SPANBAF (Spurs Peaking And NBA's Fucked), tbh :tu

Interrohater
03-15-2014, 10:25 AM
Damn, this reminds me of the old Spurstalk. Sigh. I remember being like "wtf is SPAM? Ed Helicopter Jones? No Limit Commander? What the hell is going on in this forum... I must lurk."

exstatic
03-15-2014, 10:39 AM
:spam:

Interrohater
03-15-2014, 10:48 AM
http://wbbw1.bwbx.io/cms/2012-05-16/etc_opener21__01__630x420.jpg

jag
03-15-2014, 11:11 AM
Those old spam threads were classic Spurstalk. The glory years

Cry Havoc
03-15-2014, 12:22 PM
Those old spam threads were classic Spurstalk. The glory years

We need the bravatars back, dammit!

timtonymanu
03-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Indeed :toast

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Last time I saw a SPAM thread (by Ed Helicopter Jones), the Spurs hit the skids then got 8'ed by Memphis

jeebus
03-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Last time I saw a SPAM thread (by Ed Helicopter Jones), the Spurs hit the skids then got 8'ed by Memphis
:lol

my first playoffs here. they changed the banner and everything then proceeded to get assfucked by a pair of fat tall guys.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-15-2014, 01:46 PM
:lol

my first playoffs here. they changed the banner and everything then proceeded to get assfucked by a pair of fat tall guys.

I'd say the correlation between you showing up at the forum and the Spurs recent championship success might be something to consider.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-15-2014, 01:49 PM
The Spam is in full effect yet again. You can't ever judge this team based on play in January. I'm excited for this year's post season!!

jeebus
03-15-2014, 01:53 PM
I'd say the correlation between you showing up at the forum and the Spurs recent championship success might be something to consider.
Yeah that 2010 championship we won really made me wanna sign up in October of that year :tu

DD
03-15-2014, 01:58 PM

You're such a stupid jeeb tbh:lol

Because the 3 previous years were wildly more successful, right?

Dex
03-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah that 2010 championship we won really made me wanna sign up in October of that year :tu

He's saying it's all your fault, jeebus. :pctoss

And we've all been focused on smokescreen Amused this whole time...

Mugen
03-15-2014, 01:59 PM
I signed up during arguably the worst season of the Duncan era. Highlight of that year was Drew Gooden signing with us after his buyout.

:cry true fan :cry

Dex
03-15-2014, 02:00 PM
I signed up during arguably the worst season of the Duncan era. Highlight of that year was Drew Gooden signing with us after his buyout.

:cry true fan :cry

Fuck, that was an abortion of a season.

exstatic
03-15-2014, 02:04 PM

Damn. EHJ comes back and puts the noobs in their place.

Welcome back, Choppa.

Ed Helicopter Jones
03-15-2014, 02:08 PM
DD, your team looked great last night.

DD
03-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Such hard-hitting, imaginative smack, Ed. What's the secret?

As for the Lakers, every loss this season is a net-positive

jeebus
03-15-2014, 02:19 PM
He's saying it's all your fault, jeebus (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22786). :pctoss

And we've all been focused on smokescreen Amused this whole time...

So what's his shitty excuse for the spurs sucking dick from '08 to '10?

DD
03-15-2014, 02:25 PM
Truth be told Ed, even though you say a lot of simple, rah-rah shit I don't think you're a bad dude. You're just an overly optimistic fan and there's nothing wrong with that so I mean you no ill will. The SPAM thing is campy and hokey, but that's your niche on here and you're one of the old guard, so respect. People like exstatic:lol, OTOH, are always funny to piss on b/c they try to talk smack after authoring the like of his Ayres thread. Any sensible person would've given up posting and just lurked from then on, but I admire his courage to go on after that.

Mugen
03-15-2014, 02:32 PM

I'm pretty sure abortions are more fun than that season tbh.

timtonymanu
03-15-2014, 02:33 PM

:lol The same season where Roger Mason Jr was our 4th option.

I still remember that Drew Gooden thread. Marcus Bryant was the most excited. :lol

exstatic
03-15-2014, 02:35 PM
Truth be told Ed, even though you say a lot of simple, rah-rah shit I don't think you're a bad dude. You're just an overly optimistic fan and there's nothing wrong with that so I mean you no ill will. The SPAM thing is campy and hokey, but that's your niche on here and you're one of the old guard, so respect. People like exstatic:lol, OTOH, are always funny to piss on b/c they try to talk smack after authoring the like of his Ayres thread. Any sensible person would've given up posting and just lurked from then on, but I admire his courage to go on after that.

Another jeebus crotch sniffer?

jeebus! You have a posse! An eGang!

DD
03-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Another jeebus crotch sniffer?

jeebus! You have a posse! An eGang!

That literally makes no sense as a rebuttal, and does nothing to deflect from you're own shitty posting, nor does it take that millstone off your neck (the Ayres thread).

exstatic
03-15-2014, 02:43 PM
That literally makes no sense as a rebuttal, and does nothing to deflect from you're own shitty posting, nor does it take that millstone off your neck (the Ayres thread).

It makes perfect sense. You're his dick rider. His personal knob polisher.

DD
03-15-2014, 02:48 PM
It makes perfect sense. You're his dick rider. His personal knob polisher.

:lolYou're so terrible at life. I make one post bashing Ed's logic and that makes me a jeebus toadie? Is that the same logic you used to assess Ayres speed and skillset?:rollin

xmas1997
03-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Just so long as they don't peak too soon.

exstatic
03-15-2014, 04:10 PM
You're such a stupid jeeb tbh:lol

Because the 3 previous years were wildly more successful, right?

Such hard-hitting, imaginative smack, Ed. What's the secret?

As for the Lakers, every loss this season is a net-positive

:lolYou're so terrible at life. I make one post bashing Ed's logic and that makes me a jeebus toadie? Is that the same logic you used to assess Ayres speed and skillset?:rollin

I see you can't count, either. :lol

The first one? It was quite apparently an attack on your lover, and you responded in kind. EHJ wasn't even TALKING to you, poof. :lol

DD
03-15-2014, 04:18 PM
I see you can't count, either. :lol

The first one? It was quite apparently an attack on your lover, and you responded in kind. EHJ wasn't even TALKING to you, poof. :lol

I didn't wanna bring this up in front of everybody, but apparently we're at this stage...I've been receiving a lot of complaints about you lately, mostly about your terrible basketball knowledge, but some about your hurrdurr level of humor. I've been asked by the owners of this site to supervise your posts. We have a lot of younger readers and we can't afford to have their first forum experience being a "temple of Ayers" thread. From now on once you get a thought that you want to put into writing PM it to me first and I'll make the necessary changes.

Think of it as a big brother program.

Clipper Nation
03-15-2014, 04:20 PM
It makes perfect sense. I'm Jeff Airs' dick rider. His personal knob polisher.

Uh huh!

fify

exstatic
03-15-2014, 04:45 PM
I didn't wanna bring this up in front of everybody, but apparently we're at this stage...I've been receiving a lot of complaints about you lately, mostly about your terrible basketball knowledge, but some about your hurrdurr level of humor. I've been asked by the owners of this site to supervise your posts. We have a lot of younger readers and we can't afford to have their first forum experience being a "temple of Ayers" thread. From now on once you get a thought that you want to put into writing PM it to me first and I'll make the necessary changes.

Think of it as a big brother program.
Will you run them past your BF jeebus first?

You're mildly amusing, but if the owners of this site took even cursory interest any more, trolls and eGang-bangers like you would be banished to the basement.

exstatic
03-15-2014, 04:46 PM
fify

Oh look, another eGang-banger weighs in. Can't you even come up with your own material? You have to steal mine?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-15-2014, 04:51 PM
your ship is sinking, sir.

exstatic
03-15-2014, 04:55 PM
your ship is sinking, sir.

My ship? DD's BF won't even come in and protect him!

Unrequited love is such a terrible thing...

spurs10
03-15-2014, 05:13 PM
http://siliconangle.com/files/2014/01/large_519906069.jpg

:flag: :flag:

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
03-15-2014, 05:40 PM
I actually like Spam tbh..
it tastes like Bacon.

But yea GSG
#5 Plzz

ElNono
03-31-2014, 08:38 PM
:hat

capek
03-31-2014, 08:39 PM
More like SPANBAF (Spurs Peaking And NBA's Fucked), tbh :tu

prescient

ashbeeigh
03-31-2014, 08:43 PM
Awww. Nostalgia. I want to cry. :cry:cry:cry

TampaDude
04-01-2014, 04:48 AM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Nobody expects the Spammish repetition!

Mel_13
04-01-2014, 09:55 AM
http://siliconangle.com/files/2014/01/large_519906069.jpg

:flag:

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-01-2014, 12:58 PM
SPAM has been in full effect in the month of March this year. An undefeated month...wow!

For those who don't know, the SPAM pilgrimages and the adventures of EHJ were just done to have a little fun, show what happens when a fan takes things a little too much to the extreme, and point out that the Spurs ability to "flip the switch" in March has been a constant for this franchise since the 1980s. I first saw the SPAM when Ice and A-Train took a team that was 27-22 through 49 games and finished the season 26-7 to end up at 53-29 and gave the Lakers a good fight in that year's playoffs.

We started the SPAM write-ups in 2003 when there were a lot of people talking about the demise of the Spurs in late February when the team hadn't yet shifted into high gear. Typical of fans, many were jumping off the band wagon way too soon. I wanted to remind people to just be patient, and low and behold, the Spurs, on cue, go on a huge late season run and win the title.

This year is no different. The Spurs had some issues early on. They've ironed them out and I'm shocked by how good they now look. Not losing a game in March is just insane, especially at a time when every team, not just San Antonio, should be putting on their playoff warpaint and showing folks what they're made of. So to win these games as easily as they have is just crazy. Watching the games, if a team is within 10 points I'm wondering what's wrong with the Spurs.

I like the Spurs chances if they can stay healthy, but we all know that a bad matchup, or a team on a roll can muck up an entire year's work for SA pretty fast. The Rockets will be a very tough out for us. The Clippers and OKC as well. Even the Suns would be a challenging first round out as they'll be playing with nothing to lose this year. I sense some vulnerability in the Heat, so I think we'd have the advantage in the Finals unlike last year where us getting to game 7 was nothing short of miraculous.

I believe in this year's team. I believe in the SPAM.

Slomo
04-01-2014, 01:37 PM

Budkin
04-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Barring injuries I think we've got a better chance this year than last.

TampaDude
04-01-2014, 01:49 PM
Barring injuries I think we've got a better chance this year than last.

Yes. I think that as good as we were last season, we're a bit better this season. We'll likely have HCA throughout and barring any significant injuries, we'll win it all. :lobt2:

ElNono
04-01-2014, 01:50 PM
wow, Slomo sighting :toast

ElNono
04-01-2014, 01:51 PM
SPAM has been in full effect in the month of March this year. An undefeated month...wow!

For those who don't know, the SPAM pilgrimages and the adventures of EHJ were just done to have a little fun, show what happens when a fan takes things a little too much to the extreme, and point out that the Spurs ability to "flip the switch" in March has been a constant for this franchise since the 1980s. I first saw the SPAM when Ice and A-Train took a team that was 27-22 through 49 games and finished the season 26-7 to end up at 53-29 and gave the Lakers a good fight in that year's playoffs.

We started the SPAM write-ups in 2003 when there were a lot of people talking about the demise of the Spurs in late February when the team hadn't yet shifted into high gear. Typical of fans, many were jumping off the band wagon way too soon. I wanted to remind people to just be patient, and low and behold, the Spurs, on cue, go on a huge late season run and win the title.

This year is no different. The Spurs had some issues early on. They've ironed them out and I'm shocked by how good they now look. Not losing a game in March is just insane, especially at a time when every team, not just San Antonio, should be putting on their playoff warpaint and showing folks what they're made of. So to win these games as easily as they have is just crazy. Watching the games, if a team is within 10 points I'm wondering what's wrong with the Spurs.

I like the Spurs chances if they can stay healthy, but we all know that a bad matchup, or a team on a roll can muck up an entire year's work for SA pretty fast. The Rockets will be a very tough out for us. The Clippers and OKC as well. Even the Suns would be a challenging first round out as they'll be playing with nothing to lose this year. I sense some vulnerability in the Heat, so I think we'd have the advantage in the Finals unlike last year where us getting to game 7 was nothing short of miraculous.

Believe :flag:

timtonymanu
04-01-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm in.

spurs10
04-01-2014, 03:43 PM