PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Who is the only player in Laker history to miss multiple playoffs in non b2b seasons?

ambchang
03-15-2014, 07:56 AM
:spin this Bean fans.

LkrFan
03-15-2014, 08:13 AM
LDS at it again. :lol

Thread
03-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Last nite wasn't enough, huh?

[Nothing] will be enough.

6 is forever.

z0sa
03-15-2014, 08:41 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao Lakers fans are gonna resort to their vicarious "6" usage and their ESPN Classic era championships to spin it tbh

Thread
03-15-2014, 08:45 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao Lakers fans are gonna resort to their vicarious "6" usage and their ESPN Classic era championships to spin it tbh

You fucked up. What, we're walking away from that, from 6?

No. Uh, uh.

You grew it. You chew it.

Rogue
03-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Kobe didn't play in last year's playoffs either, imho. He's gonna miss the playoffs for the 2nd straight year.

Kool Bob Love
03-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Last nite wasn't enough, huh?

[Nothing] will be enough.

6 is forever.

Soon. June.

Thread
03-15-2014, 09:09 AM
Kobe didn't play in last year's playoffs either, imho. He's gonna miss the playoffs for the 2nd straight year.

He played long enough to deny these humps here that Lottery pick.

Thread
03-15-2014, 09:14 AM
Soon. June.

Love, sweetheart, even if you ring come June that will not calm SF's misery at 6. Just like whipping our ass last nite didn't. The horror of being directed to give back an NBA World Title is an agony will be life long challenge for you fellows.

This was one time and probably the only time when a disaster befell you guys I didn't hear:::"It's a good thing, really."

There's a part of me that wants to reach and just hug ya's.

Trainwreck2100
03-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Love, sweetheart, even if you ring come June that will not calm SF's misery at 6. Just like whipping our ass last nite didn't. The horror of being directed to give back an NBA World Title is an agony will be life long challenge for you fellows.

This was one time and probably the only time when a disaster befell you guys I didn't hear:::"It's a good thing, really."

There's a part of me that wants to reach and just hug ya's.

And yet if they do ring you'll be a ghost

Thread
03-15-2014, 09:47 AM
And yet if they do ring you'll be a ghost

Perhaps, but, that should have no bearing on your frame of mind at ringage. 6 yes, my attendance, no.

& let's face it:::you don't need me to remind you of 6. Sure, I do it---because that's me. But, even if I dropped dead this afternoon, it wouldn't go away. This is your cross that you must bear, Wrecky. Until last June you were immaculate. Now you bear the scars of outrageous fortune. It's a badge of honor of sorts. Now you don't look gaudy up there on the podium. Now your hair has mostly turned white and you have that hang dog look. You're one of us now.

Clipper Nation
03-15-2014, 09:49 AM
LDS at it again. :lol

Gonzalo, Kirby missed the playoffs in his prime.... ain't no way to :downspin: dat shit :lol

Clipper Nation
03-15-2014, 09:50 AM
This is your cross that you must bear, Wrecky. Until last June you were immaculate. Now you bear the scars of outrageous fortune.

Reminiscent of when your Kirby stole Daddy's trophy and gave it to the enemy in '04.

tee, hee.

Thread
03-15-2014, 09:50 AM
Gonzalo, Kirby missed the playoffs in his prime.... ain't no way to :downspin: dat shit :lol

Cept your 6 trumps it.

Clipper Nation
03-15-2014, 09:51 AM
Cept your 6 trumps it.

'04 and 48 trump all.

Thread
03-15-2014, 09:58 AM
'04 and 48 trump all.

:rolleyes

Clipper Nation
03-15-2014, 10:07 AM
:rolleyes

lmvictoriousao!!!!

Sybok
03-15-2014, 10:09 AM
Dale, pick a team and stick with it. You didn't beat the Spurs last June.

ambchang
03-15-2014, 10:13 AM

Not only that. Prime and as TOSB.

Then there are those air balls against the jazz as a youngster.

Failure in every stage of his career. Unless of course, being led by dominant bigs.

Thread
03-15-2014, 10:18 AM
Dale, pick a team and stick with it. You didn't beat the Spurs last June.

D, you're gonna need another moniker. I warned ya's not take humor in that thread. Sy is finished.

Thread
03-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Not only that. Prime and as TOSB.

Then there are those air balls against the jazz as a youngster.

Failure in every stage of his career. Unless of course, being led by dominant bigs.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Spur-Addict
03-15-2014, 11:16 AM
Perhaps

Puss

Thread
03-15-2014, 11:24 AM
Puss

I didn't give two shits when your people didn't show up after 5. Everybody went upstairs for a while. I understood. Never said a word of debasement.

Bruce Wayne
03-15-2014, 11:33 AM
I didn't give two shits when your people didn't show up after 5. Everybody went upstairs for a while. I understood. Never said a word of debasement.
You're a pussy and an asshole Dale.

Thread
03-15-2014, 11:38 AM
You're a pussy and an asshole Dale.

& you're a grand fart catcher.

td4mvp2k
03-15-2014, 11:45 AM
6 is forever.so is 48.5 for this yr n the next.... :lol

The Batman
03-15-2014, 11:49 AM
Bean fans are funny.

Sybok
03-15-2014, 12:40 PM
D, you're gonna need another moniker. I warned ya's not take humor in that thread. Sy is finished.

You didn't beat the Spurs last June. It's not your flag to wave.

SupremeGuy
03-15-2014, 12:53 PM
lol @ kirby fans trying to spin this shit :downspin:

KaiRMD1
03-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Ol' sport is chasing Derrick Rose now the way he used to chase Jordan

Katherine Robinson
03-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Is Kobe Bryant really the only Laker? I would be amazed if he is.

Venti Quattro
03-15-2014, 01:19 PM
I think he's the only one.

Gail Goodrich, Pat Riley and Stu Lantz all missed the playoffs for two years but it was for two consecutive years (1975 and 1976)

DeadlyDynasty
03-15-2014, 01:20 PM
:lolThis gook has twice as many Laker-related posts as Spurs ones

UNCLE-DREW
03-15-2014, 01:39 PM
6 ? it was/is forever and epic but the sight of seeing lakers fans use it to butfuck any spurs fan over and over again is sad.. can i remind you u where fucking swept the same year

<3

ambchang
03-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Boiled down:::

Boiled down::

Dale hip checked to LA

ambchang
03-15-2014, 01:53 PM

Well, the lakers are really that great of a franchise that they really rarely missed the playoffs, and when they do, they span such a huge period that no player's career would outlast it. The lakers have always had incredible management and *ahem* support that they somehow can end up with a Jabbar or Shaq through very controversial and unconventional means.

But once in a lifetime, there comes a player so destructive that he would force management to ship out a dominant big man just to have his team, fail so miserably that "his" team would miss the playoffs and he would bitch and moan for a trade publicly for years until the team can find a player so dominant next to him such that the new player would eclipse him in wo shares during championship winning years.

To top it off, said player would demand such ridiculous support that it forces management to mortgage the future, and yet refused to give up his reign and have his team underachieved to the most incredible levels in nba history. In fact, the team gets so bad that it had to tank for the first time in franchise history while said player had to sign a contract that would further hamstrung the franchise for at least two more years.

Really, there is only one such player in laker franchise history.

Katherine Robinson
03-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Boiled down::

Dale hip checked to LA

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190275

ambchang
03-15-2014, 02:12 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190275

As in horry hip checked him to give up his home team and became a "fan" of an la team.

DD
03-15-2014, 02:14 PM
Yeah we understood it the first time...you having to explain your shitty joke just illustrates it's unfunniness.

ambchang
03-15-2014, 03:09 PM
Yeah we understood it the first time...you having to explain your shitty joke just illustrates it's unfunniness.

:cry :cry my beans are burnt :cry :cry

DD
03-15-2014, 03:10 PM
unfunny chank is unfunny

ambchang
03-15-2014, 03:18 PM
unfunny chank is unfunny

Salty beans are salty

Spur-Addict
03-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Puss

DD
03-15-2014, 03:24 PM
Listen guy, I'm not sure if you're making a Kobe or Mexican joke (unfunny either way, per par), but I can assure you I'm as WASP as they come, and i hate most be@ners.

As for your thread, it's not that the whole Kobe fiasco isn't funny--it definitely is--but in your hands it becomes significantly less funny. Kind of like how David Robinson memorabilia is rendered worthless after he writes scripture on it. Leave these threads to people better equipt than you, with the gift of bringing us laughter. I'm not saying I'm the guy to do it cause I'm not, but I know you're not the chosen one. It's 5+ years of least common denominator comedy with you, and a Laker-to-Spur post ratio that is frankly embarrassing for a fan on his own site.

Less posting and more lurking could go a long way for you. Hope this helps

ambchang
03-15-2014, 04:18 PM
:cry My beans are burnt :cry

Thread
03-15-2014, 06:54 PM
so is 48.5 for this yr n the next.... :lol

6 will never end.

Katherine Robinson
03-15-2014, 07:03 PM
6 will never end.

It will, Dale, just like 8 did. Come shine shoes by June and you'll probably witness history.

poeticism707
03-15-2014, 08:33 PM
:spin this Bean fans.

Truth bombs are accurate and truthful.

Do work, amb.

Rogue
03-15-2014, 10:13 PM
years to miss the playoffs...

Kobe who is God: 2
Dirk: 1
the tired old Buddha Duncan: 0

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 10:26 AM

he went through so much trouble and it is so simple ...
LOL David missed the playoffs the year before Timmy ...
Timmy missed a playoff IIRC during the Lakers 3peat or did he get hurt in the 1st round?

Amb reaching with his troll game ...

DPG21920
03-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Killa you betta than that. :lol at the thought of Tim ever missing the playoffs (especially in his prime). It's just virtually impossible especially if relatively healthy for the season.

Seventyniner
03-16-2014, 10:31 AM
Timmy missed a playoff IIRC during the Lakers 3peat or did he get hurt in the 1st round?

Tim got hurt at the end of the 1999-2000 regular season and missed the playoffs (3-1 first round loss to Phoenix). The Spurs have made the playoffs every year of Duncan's career.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Killa you betta than that. :lol at the thought of Tim ever missing the playoffs (especially in his prime). It's just virtually impossible especially if relatively healthy for the season.

DPG read above, he did miss the playoffs because he was hurt which was the point. Kobe missed last year's though the team made it ...and obviously this year's which he only played 6 or so games ...

It is what is called a "reach"

Before it was Kobe missed a playoffs in his prime now it's he missed back2back ...dont be dense and defend Amb when he is being obtuse ...YOU are better than that.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 10:43 AM
Listen guy, I'm not sure if you're making a Kobe or Mexican joke (unfunny either way, per par), but I can assure you I'm as WASP as they come, and i hate most be@ners.

As for your thread, it's not that the whole Kobe fiasco isn't funny--it definitely is--but in your hands it becomes significantly less funny. Kind of like how David Robinson memorabilia is rendered worthless after he writes scripture on it. Leave these threads to people better equipt than you, with the gift of bringing us laughter. I'm not saying I'm the guy to do it cause I'm not, but I know you're not the chosen one. It's 5+ years of least common denominator comedy with you, and a Laker-to-Spur post ratio that is frankly embarrassing for a fan on his own site.

Less posting and more lurking could go a long way for you. Hope this helps

Thing is Amb is a troll who had me fooled ...I thought he was a legit poster who focused primarily on hoops with the occasional Kobe "shot" ...which I accepted because I could tell he could not stand "bean" which in understandable he is far from easy to like. Many Laker fans dont like him either (they just offset/outnumbered by the Kobe stans who are not truly Laker fans).
But with the downgrade in quality of b-ball takes and so many Laker posts/threads I have to take my old friend off the DPG/El NoNo/Harlem level ...tbh even DPG is veering in to the lower category recently ...but he is my nicca so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Amb has dropped any illusion of hoops and has gone in to full troll mode.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 10:45 AM
Tim got hurt at the end of the 1999-2000 regular season and missed the playoffs (3-1 first round loss to Phoenix). The Spurs have made the playoffs every year of Duncan's career.

Exactly, which was my point and why this thread is pointless ...

Thread
03-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Amb has dropped any illusion of hoops and has gone in to full troll mode.

After 6 he was compelled. Bless his heart.

Seventyniner
03-16-2014, 11:02 AM

I agree that the Lakers missing the playoffs this year doesn't have much to do with Kobe. If Kobe was fully healthy they might sniff 36 wins but nowhere near the 8 seed.

Then again, you have to know by now that some Spurs fans on here are going to take any shot at Kobe they can.

DPG21920
03-16-2014, 11:15 AM

Tim's team never missed the playoffs.

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:15 AM
I agree that the Lakers missing the playoffs this year doesn't have much to do with Kobe. If Kobe was fully healthy they might sniff 36 wins but nowhere near the 8 seed.

Then again, you have to know by now that some Spurs fans on here are going to take any shot at Kobe they can.

After having 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe changed in the blink of an Allen back to Kobe: 5 - the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4...some if not all Spurs fans on here are entitled.

Knock yerselves out.

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:16 AM

Congratulations.

DPG21920
03-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Was this thread about Kobe "not playing" in a playoffs or the team in which he played for missing the playoffs altogether? I'm not defending anyone by the way, not sure why your are being defensive.

Clipper Nation
After having 5-5 Duncan over the tired old shit bag Kobe changed in the blink of an Allen back to Kobe: 5 - the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4...some if not all Spurs fans on here are entitled.

Knock yerselves out.
But, the shitbag still belongs to your Kirby on James' orders.

Thread
But, the shitbag still belongs to your Kirby on James' orders.

Nope. I assigned the shit bag to Duncan & he'll have at least until June of '15.

Solly Cholly.

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:18 AM
Was this thread about Kobe "not playing" in a playoffs or the team in which he played for missing the playoffs altogether? I'm not defending anyone by the way, not sure why your are being defensive.

It's about:::

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 11:19 AM
After 6 he was compelled. Bless his heart.

Those 28 seconds shook this forum to it's core ...
I dont blame 'em the Lakers "smack" heck even the Kobe smack is cool ...

I just wish when someone makes a valid basketball point to critique Lebron, Durant, Paul Dwight it didnt always devolve in to "48 million", etc.

But tbh, you do throw "6" around quite a bit.

Im just disappointed the better posters like DPG & AMB have resorted to their baser selves ... maybe it all stems from "6".

Harlem wasnt affected because he was so happy Lebron rang ... "6" actually improved his posting he is almost back to the glory days when he used to trade barbs with Jamstone.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 11:19 AM
Nope. I assigned the shit bag to Duncan & he'll have at least until June of '15.

Solly Cholly.
James reassigned the shitbag to Kirby, & that's how it's going to be.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 11:20 AM

Yet, Tim did.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 11:22 AM

Thread title says player not team. Lakers made playoffs, last year.
Agree now way Kobe being healthy means Lakers squeak in they still would have Marshall Wes Johnson and Bazemore starting ...

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:24 AM
James reassigned the shitbag to Kirby, & that's how it's going to be.

Nope. Your Duncan has the shit bag. I know. I gave it to him.

ha, ha.

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:25 AM
Yet, Tim did.

Ouch!

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Nope. Your Duncan has the shit bag. I know. I gave it to him.

But, James redistributed it to Kirby.

ambchang
03-16-2014, 11:36 AM
DPG read above, he did miss the playoffs because he was hurt which was the point. Kobe missed last year's though the team made it ...and obviously this year's which he only played 6 or so games ...

It is what is called a "reach"

Before it was Kobe missed a playoffs in his prime now it's he missed back2back ...dont be dense and defend Amb when he is being obtuse ...YOU are better than that.

Actually non b2b. Specifically 2005 and this year. His negativity was so much he caused the lakers to miss two playoffs in non consecutive seasons. Quite a feat. The only one to so so in the lakers 60+ years of existence.

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:36 AM
But, James redistributed it to Kirby.

I own the concession. & yes, I redistributed it to Kobe, but, I no sooner levered back in my Boy when the stewards called and informed me the charter owner of the bag was compelled to wear it for another season.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 11:37 AM
I own the concession. & yes, I redistributed it to Kobe, but, I no sooner levered back in my Boy when the stewards called and informed me the charter owner of the bag was compelled to wear it for another season.

But, James ordered Kirby to don the shitbag, & he's donning it.

Let us proceed....

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:38 AM
But, James ordered Kirby to don the shitbag, & he's donning it.

Let us proceed....

lmemulatedao!!!

DPG21920
03-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Yet, Tim did.

Ya - but how does that change the fact Tim's team never missed the playoffs like Kobe's?

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Ya - but how does that change the fact Tim's team never missed the playoffs like Kobe's?

Doesn't my point was just a shitty response to Amb's.
His negativity caused them to miss the playoffs this year?
Where does he come up with this crap?

Thread
03-16-2014, 12:36 PM

Because Tim is on that team.

DPG21920
03-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Because Tim is on that team.

A team that never missed the playoffs. Unlike Kobe.

DPG21920
03-16-2014, 12:37 PM
But yes, Killa, the Kobe missing playoffs although the team made it is silly. Although, barely making it with that much talent surrounding you is embarrassing.

The Batman
03-16-2014, 12:37 PM
A team that never missed the playoffs. Unlike Kobe.
http://thenewsportsguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/kyrie-irving-sick-crossover1-2-15-13.gif

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 12:45 PM
But yes, Killa, the Kobe missing playoffs although the team made it is silly. Although, barely making it with that much talent surrounding you is embarrassing.

The whole thread is pretty weak tbh, which shows Kobe is not the only once mighty who has now fallen.
As for last year Dwight either was hurt or dogging it ...obviously.
But just barely making it or not the Lakers made it ... so this thread though it did get some bites was pretty shitty from the start you or El would of done a much better job tbh.

Thread
03-16-2014, 12:46 PM
The whole thread is pretty weak tbh, which shows Kobe is not the only once mighty who has now fallen.
As for last year Dwight either was hurt or dogging it ...obviously.
But just barely making it or not the Lakers made it ... so this thread though it did get some bites was pretty shitty from the start you or El would of done a much better job tbh.

& thank Christ. Otherwise, the Suns gets that Lottery pick. Ended up Archie Bradley a 2 & 2 fellow.

The Batman
03-16-2014, 12:48 PM
& thank Christ. Otherwise, the Suns gets that Lottery pick. Ended up Archie Bradley a 2 & 2 fellow.
And you would have had only Jim to blame for it.

Thread
03-16-2014, 01:00 PM
And you would have had only Jim to blame for it.

But, we didn't.

The Batman
03-16-2014, 01:04 PM
But, we didn't.
He did.

Thread
03-16-2014, 01:13 PM
^Without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.

The Batman
03-16-2014, 01:15 PM
^Without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.
Without Ronnie Lester, you're light back to back.

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c506253ef015433fcc394970c-600wi?

Thread
03-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Without Ronnie Lester, you're light back to back.

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c506253ef015433fcc394970c-600wi?

No. Without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.

The Batman
03-16-2014, 01:22 PM
No. Without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.
Lester won a title as a player for the Lakers. He's been a part of seven more as part of the front office.
He was the first Lakers employee to scout Andrew Bynum (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2748/andrew-bynum) back at the McDonald's All-American camp in 2005 and the loudest Lakers employee to recommend the chubby 7-foot, 275-pound high school center from New Jersey with the 10th overall pick in the 2005 draft.

"Coach Bill Bertka and myself went to watch him during the week of practice they had before the McDonald's All-American Game," he said. "He was just so big. … The first time I saw Andrew Bynum come out of the locker room, I pointed and said to Coach Bertka, 'Who is that?'

"He was overweight, chubby faced, chubby bodied. He needed to get in shape, but what a difference from the other high school kids."
Two months later he took a redeye to New York to watch him again.

"I didn't recognize him. He had lost 30 pounds," Lester said. "That in and of itself, that kid losing 30 pounds in two months, that was pretty impressive right there. You knew the kid would work if he wanted something bad enough.

"After the workout, I called Mitch … and told him 'If he's there at 10, I don't know how you can pass the guy up.'"

#Ronnie Lester

spurraider21
03-16-2014, 01:22 PM
:cry Media will have it no other way :cry

DPG21920
03-16-2014, 01:24 PM
Thread will never admit he's wromg

Thread
03-16-2014, 01:43 PM
Thread will never admit he's wromg

I have many times. I'm just not wrong this time. Of course at the time Media loved that Jim Buss went against the grain and insisted on drafting Bynum. Media loved it when Jim Buss went against Kobe and insisted they not trade Bynum. Because it was good fodder for Media. Like when Artest launched that stupid 3 Vs. the Suns in '10. Jesus Christ, those fuckers woke up and ran for their typewriters. Uh, uh. They got half way there before Artest put it back and they didn't have go home. But, they had to get the Hell outta there.

Let us proceed...

The Batman
03-16-2014, 01:45 PM
I have many times. I'm just not wrong this time. Of course at the time Media loved that Jim Buss went against the grain and insisted on drafting Bynum. Media loved it when Jim Buss went against Kobe and insisted they not trade Bynum. Because it was good fodder for Media. Like when Artest launched that stupid 3 Vs. the Suns in '10. Jesus Christ, those fuckers woke up and ran for their typewriters. Uh, uh. They got half way there before Artest put it back and they didn't have go home. But, they had to get the Hell outta there.

Let us proceed...
Lester was asked whether it was true that Jim Buss has taken Jackson's former office, which would imply that Buss will be around more.

"Jim Buss is not around much," Lester said. "The only time he is here consistently is a week or two before the draft."

#NoLesterNoBynum

Thread
03-16-2014, 01:46 PM
Lester was asked whether it was true that Jim Buss has taken Jackson's former office, which would imply that Buss will be around more.

"Jim Buss is not around much," Lester said. "The only time he is here consistently is a week or two before the draft."

Without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.

The Batman
03-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.
A few months later, Lester arranged for Bynum to work out privately in Chicago for Jim Buss, the team's executive vice president of player personnel.
"He liked the kid, as we all did," Lester recalled. "When you're going to draft a high school kid, I think you have to get ownership behind you. Jimmy saw the kid and he liked him."

#NoLesterNoBynum

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 01:49 PM

#NoLesterNoBynum
Then Fredo fired Ronnie. Christ!

The Batman
03-16-2014, 01:50 PM
Then Fredo fired Ronnie. Christ!
Yep. Gains full control then fires him. Imagine if Fredo had full control in 05, he would have fired Lester, and there would have been no Bynum.

#NoLesterNoBynum

Thread
03-16-2014, 02:08 PM
A few months later, Lester arranged for Bynum to work out privately in Chicago for Jim Buss, the team's executive vice president of player personnel.
"He liked the kid, as we all did," Lester recalled. "When you're going to draft a high school kid, I think you have to get ownership behind you. Jimmy saw the kid and he liked him."

#NoLesterNoBynum

Though without Jim Buss we're light a back-to-back.

Bill_Brasky
03-16-2014, 04:41 PM
What a weak ass argument to be having.

ambchang
03-16-2014, 06:24 PM
Doesn't my point was just a shitty response to Amb's.
His negativity caused them to miss the playoffs this year?
Where does he come up with this crap?

Lakers would've made it with Dwight. We both know it.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 06:28 PM
Lakers would've made it with Dwight. We both know it.

This 2013-2014 Laker team? Nope and we BOTH know it ... maybe LEbron in this current NBA could get this team to the playoffs and that's about it ...

ambchang
03-16-2014, 07:35 PM
This 2013-2014 Laker team? Nope and we BOTH know it ... maybe LEbron in this current NBA could get this team to the playoffs and that's about it ...

Yes, he coul with this years team.

Oh, and eating up half the cap to kill flexibility doesn't help.

Kool Bob Love
03-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Kobe