:lol 48 million for the lottery
:lol shit team
:lol no assets
:lol mad because lebeta is going to shit on kobe all-time
:lol butthurt
:lol :cry lebeta :cry

HarlemHeat37
03-15-2014, 05:47 PM
Bosh implied the same thing following the loss to Denver, tbh, non-issue, but Wade's game doesn't translate to today's NBA, it hurts the rest of the team(as we saw in last year's playoffs)..

He's better suited as a 6th man at this point, but Miami doesn't have an alternative, since Ray Allen is finished, tbh..

Perimeter players that rely on mid-range jump shots/interior shots(Wade, Kobe, etc) aren't able to dominate in today's NBA that focuses on outside shooting/passing/speed/spacing..

D-Wade
03-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Interesting. Curious to see what the in context quote was.

The win streak this year (8 in a row) and last year (27 in a row) coincided with elite play from Wade, despite what Lebron stans and ESPN will tell you.

The real issue right now is fatigue (Lebron especially), turnovers (Chalmers and Cole have really regressed) and lack of 3 point shooting (Ray Allen outside of yesterday has been bad)

A week ago the Heat were all smiles and the rest of the league was shitting their pants. We'll be fine.

Joseph Kony
03-15-2014, 06:12 PM
Wade playing at a high level is what separates Miami from other teams. When he is playing at an elite level they are almost impossible to beat. The only reason they are not steamrolling the league like people had imagined is because of Wade slowly becoming a TOSB imo

Sybok
03-15-2014, 08:03 PM
It's a non-issue. That team doesn't seem like it has chemistry issues, they say what they think and that's why they are the champs (that and having the best player on the planet). I find it amusing to blame a loss on one guy even though there are 5 on the floor at any given time. Sure Lebron is the leader out there and the buck stops with him, but he should be able to have a slump without the team going tits up.

poeticism707
03-15-2014, 08:30 PM
444906796197875712[FONT=Verdana]

:lol 5 losses in 6 games
:lol Blaming the sleeved jerseys
:lol Blaming the mask
:lol Blaming the 61 point stat padding claims he's tired
:lol Blaming D Wade
:lol Lebeta being a beta per par

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Jacob1983
03-15-2014, 08:32 PM
Did he blame him for getting herpes too?

Rogue
03-15-2014, 10:11 PM
the Great Satan is already preparing his way out of Miami imho, the "decision" 2.0 :lol

AchillesHeel
03-16-2014, 08:05 AM
Bosh implied the same thing following the loss to Denver, tbh, non-issue, but Wade's game doesn't translate to today's NBA, it hurts the rest of the team(as we saw in last year's playoffs)..

He's better suited as a 6th man at this point, but Miami doesn't have an alternative, since Ray Allen is finished, tbh..

Perimeter players that rely on mid-range jump shots/interior shots(Wade, Kobe, etc) aren't able to dominate in today's NBA that focuses on outside shooting/passing/speed/spacing..

Wade never relied on mid-range shots, he was always a medicore shooter, but this season his jump shot has been solid & he's been one of the better mid-range shooters in the league, very efficient. And Wade shouldn't have to be dominant for Lebron to play like his usual self, it wasn't a problem before March, when Lebron played like Lebron, now he's playing like it's the 2011 Finals. Passing up shots, missing wide open jumpers, etc...

The problem to me is that Lebron is fatigued & needs help, which he isn't getting enough of. Miami's defense has fallen off the rails & it's getting worse by every game.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Interesting. Curious to see what the in context quote was.

The win streak this year (8 in a row) and last year (27 in a row) coincided with elite play from Wade, despite what Lebron stans and ESPN will tell you.

The real issue right now is fatigue (Lebron especially), turnovers (Chalmers and Cole have really regressed) and lack of 3 point shooting (Ray Allen outside of yesterday has been bad)

A week ago the Heat were all smiles and the rest of the league was shitting their pants. We'll be fine.

Lebron's fatigue is obvious and it's why the Heat need Wade to get back rolling.
Would be perfect for Heat if Wade got hot and Lebron could get some rest down the stretch.
Catching Pacers should not be a priority.

LOL Damn Kony os sensitive, thread was about Lebron's comments and Heat struggles and deflect goes to LAkers who are irrelevant ...damn this site has turned to shit.

lakerhaterade
03-16-2014, 10:59 AM
Lebron's fatigue is obvious and it's why the Heat need Wade to get back rolling.
Would be perfect for Heat if Wade got hot and Lebron could get some rest down the stretch.
Catching Pacers should not be a priority.

LOL Damn Kony os sensitive, thread was about Lebron's comments and Heat struggles and deflect goes to LAkers who are irrelevant ...damn this site has turned to shit.
Everything on this site revolves around the the Lakers and Kobe, more so on the latter. They're both a polarizing product, especially for Spurs fans.

For trolling purposes, it would have helped if a non-Laker poster started this thread.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 10:59 AM

And I disagree with you statement with enough help (despite having 3point range) Durant can absolutely win a title from mid range if he chose to focus on it.
Dirk just won a title 3 seasons ago doing the same. (yes Dirk is a perimeter "big")
The key like you said is spacing. Heck Tony P almost won a title last year with paint scores + mid-range game. (one freaking rebound away tbh)

If wade was in his prime and had a legit #2 he could also win a title I think it's horseshit though I think you know your hoops to say the league has changed that much that mid-range can't win it's just that the best mid-range game guys are TOSB ...

Sybok
03-16-2014, 11:09 AM
Eric Spoelstra is being exposed. That's what's happening. You put Wade, Bosh and James on any team in the league and they are the favorites to win the ring. Spo isn't a totally shitty coach, but he's no minutes manager and has no handle on the team. He's not doing anything a new coach couldn't do. Hell, Jason Kidd has a positive record in his first season with a fairly stacked roster.

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:11 AM
Everything on this site revolves around the the Lakers and Kobe, more so on the latter.

That's only because Kobe has 5 and Duncan had 5, but, the tired old shit bag that he is missed a couple a bunnies & his homosexual, well worn ass had to give 5 back & assume 4 once again.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 11:31 AM
Eric Spoelstra is being exposed. That's what's happening. You put Wade, Bosh and James on any team in the league and they are the favorites to win the ring. Spo isn't a totally shitty coach, but he's no minutes manager and has no handle on the team. He's not doing anything a new coach couldn't do. Hell, Jason Kidd has a positive record in his first season with a fairly stacked roster.

I agree on two counts:
1. He is doing a shittty job managing minutes on a squad going for 4 straight Finals (except Wade) and in the end it may bite him in the ass.
2. The roster is stacked but the construct outside of the big 3 is off ... too much reliance on James and his other wordly talent.

Lebron unless Battier is able to handle has to be the best rebounder, scorer passer and defender for this team. Some is on him he seems to revel in putting up all around stats. And it's obvious he busted a pre-mature regular season load in that 60 point game, he has looked fatigue ever since.

But back to Spo his team runs good sets even when James is on the bench. He got wade and Lebron working together and utilized Bosh for spacing. And as much shit as we give Pop for "6" it was Spo who took out Bosh that forced Pop to remove Tim. (I just dont get why he didnt counter when Bosh returned.)

Sure his decked was stacked but so was Phil's and to a lessor extent Pop's when they rang. He outcoached Pop and Vogel (two favorites on here) in back2back series.

StrengthAndHonor
03-16-2014, 11:44 AM

Good Lord, Miami is going hard for the past 3 seasons. This is normal wear and year for any team vying for a 4th straight NBA Finals appearance. Spoesltra is not being exposed, use your head :lol

Thread
03-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Good Lord, Miami is going hard for the past 3 seasons. This is normal wear and year for any team vying for a 4th straight NBA Finals appearance. Spoesltra is not being exposed, use your head :lol

Just thank Christ for 6.

What a Godsend.

muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Wade
03-16-2014, 11:52 AM
FULL QUOTES

Quote:

"In the fourth quarter, second half, the game has presented different challenges and I haven't had the ball in my hand as much," James said. "It's something I'll be more conscious about, either demand the ball or just put myself in a position where I get it. So that's the balance that we've been working with right now, because he's played so well as of late, and he's been handling the ball a lot as of late, and I've kind of gotten out of rhythm. And it's something that I have to figure out."

"It's a challenge," James said. "When he was in and out, I knew exactly what I had to do and exactly how I had to attack the game and go from there."

"And as his health has gotten better, it's gonna be better for the team, but it's kind of gotten me out of rhythm right now as an individual," James said. "But it's not like it's our first year playing together. It's something that we figured out on year one. But you can't take it for granted. You still got to try to figure it back out, and it's something I'm going through right now."

Quote:

James laughed when asked, tongue in cheek, about a "beef" between him and Wade.

"Yeah, have that be a story," James said, still smiling. "Absolutely. I hate him."

"We're fine as far as our relationship," Wade said. " One thing is that he's happy that I'm healthy and able to be there in the fourth quarter to run offense. And the whole burden isn't on him. And it's just about finding the right combination. I thought last night we got ourselves in a big hole, but we had the right combination."

Quote:

"Team-wise, we understand that sometimes, it's just gonna feel (as if you're not), because we have future Hall of Fame guys, we got All-Stars and superstars on this team, and a bunch of talent," Bosh said. "But there's only one ball. We just got to not learn how to share it, but learn what works for us, but if a guy has got it going, we're talented enough to just kind of rely on that and have our playmakers make plays and our shooters make shots."

StrengthAndHonor
03-16-2014, 11:52 AM
Just thank Christ for 6.

What a Godsend.

muhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thank thee!

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Just thank Christ for 6.
At least it wasn't a repeat of '04. Christ!

Thread
03-16-2014, 12:00 PM
At least it wasn't a repeat of '04. Christ!

Exactly. Your 6 trumps 'em all.

Thread
03-16-2014, 12:01 PM
FULL QUOTES

Quote:

"In the fourth quarter, second half, the game has presented different challenges and I haven't had the ball in my hand as much," James said. "It's something I'll be more conscious about, either demand the ball or just put myself in a position where I get it. So that's the balance that we've been working with right now, because he's played so well as of late, and he's been handling the ball a lot as of late, and I've kind of gotten out of rhythm. And it's something that I have to figure out."

"It's a challenge," James said. "When he was in and out, I knew exactly what I had to do and exactly how I had to attack the game and go from there."

"And as his health has gotten better, it's gonna be better for the team, but it's kind of gotten me out of rhythm right now as an individual," James said. "But it's not like it's our first year playing together. It's something that we figured out on year one. But you can't take it for granted. You still got to try to figure it back out, and it's something I'm going through right now."

Quote:

James laughed when asked, tongue in cheek, about a "beef" between him and Wade.

"Yeah, have that be a story," James said, still smiling. "Absolutely. I hate him."

"We're fine as far as our relationship," Wade said. " One thing is that he's happy that I'm healthy and able to be there in the fourth quarter to run offense. And the whole burden isn't on him. And it's just about finding the right combination. I thought last night we got ourselves in a big hole, but we had the right combination."

Quote:

"Team-wise, we understand that sometimes, it's just gonna feel (as if you're not), because we have future Hall of Fame guys, we got All-Stars and superstars on this team, and a bunch of talent," Bosh said. "But there's only one ball. We just got to not learn how to share it, but learn what works for us, but if a guy has got it going, we're talented enough to just kind of rely on that and have our playmakers make plays and our shooters make shots."

& it's nice when Media "cooperates" with the truth, embraces it.

You're very fortunate, HF.

Katherine Robinson
03-16-2014, 12:03 PM
& it's nice when Media "cooperates" with the truth, embraces it.

You're very fortunate, HF.

Much like you should be fortunate the Ellis house gives you room to breath, sugar britches.

The Batman
03-16-2014, 12:08 PM
I agree on two counts:
1. He is doing a shittty job managing minutes on a squad going for 4 straight Finals (except Wade) and in the end it may bite him in the ass.
2. The roster is stacked but the construct outside of the big 3 is off ... too much reliance on James and his other wordly talent.

Lebron unless Battier is able to handle has to be the best rebounder, scorer passer and defender for this team. Some is on him he seems to revel in putting up all around stats. And it's obvious he busted a pre-mature regular season load in that 60 point game, he has looked fatigue ever since.

But back to Spo his team runs good sets even when James is on the bench. He got wade and Lebron working together and utilized Bosh for spacing. And as much shit as we give Pop for "6" it was Spo who took out Bosh that forced Pop to remove Tim. (I just dont get why he didnt counter when Bosh returned.)

Sure his decked was stacked but so was Phil's and to a lessor extent Pop's when they rang. He outcoached Pop and Vogel (two favorites on here) in back2back series.

Not true. Pop outcoached himself. It took LeBron going supersaian in the 4th to get the game close again, it was Pop who didn't foul to give up 2 rather than 3, and it was Pop who took out Duncan, and even still, Leonard makes one free throw and it's over. I also wouldn't say he outcoached Vogel either, because with better coaching that series never goes 7.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 12:11 PM
Exactly. Your 6 trumps 'em all.
2004 & 48 trump 6.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Not true. Pop outcoached himself. It took LeBron going supersaian in the 4th to get the game close again, it was Pop who didn't foul to give up 2 rather than 3, and it was Pop who took out Duncan, and even still, Leonard makes one free throw and it's over. I also wouldn't say he outcoached Vogel either, because with better coaching that series never goes 7.

In the key stretch (under 30 seconds with a lead for the spurs) it was Spo who took out Bosh and went small that forced Pop to take out Tim. Then after Lebron's 3 (IIRC) Spo re-inserts Bosh but Pop leaves Tim on the bench. Not disputing ANYTHING you posted but despite any other foibles ...if you have one of the all-time great rebounders in NBA history out of the game for the game's biggest rebound because the other coach forced you with substitutions and style of play to sit your best player ... you got out-coached period.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 12:18 PM
2004 & 48 trump 6.

Leave it to a Cleipper fan to point to regular season success. Should of stopped with 2004.

Sybok
03-16-2014, 12:27 PM

That's all bullshit. Otherwise the bottom feeders would eventually rise to the top just from lack of post season playing time. The Spurs have played only a few less games in the past 3 years than have the Heat. You don't lose to shitty teams that many times in a row because of what happened 9 months ago.

It's about managing minutes. Spoelstra was given a juggernaut on a silver platter. He's relied on James to take them there in the regular season and the playoffs. Spo hasn't rested his big 3 enough times to develop his bench. Mark Jackson plays his guys the same way, he just doesn't have that much talent.

Thread
03-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Leave it to a Cleipper fan to point to regular season success. Should of stopped with 2004.

Reminds one of the Memorial Massacre:::Tried to ditch us-Tried to talk us out of it.-Tried to reason with us.-Tried to deflate us.-Tried to make us quit.

Uh, uh. Took 'em back & forth to the coasts, then left 'em where we found 'em.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 12:53 PM
But Sybock for Heat you have to go back 4 years and Spurs have a first round bounce in that span IIRC plus as you said a better bench.
No doubt Pop is a better coach and you can argue that he is smart to force his bench to play key roles at the sacrifice of regular season wins even though they have helped more than they have hurt.

James is the player he should manage better I think he/Wade have manged Wade similar to the way Pop used to do duncan when he had knee issues.
Spo is a good coach but I think obviously Lebron/Wade are more leaders on the Heat team than even Tim, Kobe or shaq were on title teams.
Besides over-reliance on James lack of asserting his will on the team is Spo's biggest weakness. And why he does not get credit for the fine job he has done.

jimbo
03-16-2014, 01:07 PM
In the key stretch (under 30 seconds with a lead for the spurs) it was Spo who took out Bosh and went small that forced Pop to take out Tim. Then after Lebron's 3 (IIRC) Spo re-inserts Bosh but Pop leaves Tim on the bench. Not disputing ANYTHING you posted but despite any other foibles ...if you have one of the all-time great rebounders in NBA history out of the game for the game's biggest rebound because the other coach forced you with substitutions and style of play to sit your best player ... you got out-coached period.

Spo also got outcoached for 6 of the 7 games through letting one dimensional Danny Green become the all time 3 point leader in Finals history. That alone won the Spurs a few games. It wouldn't have come down to a single play if it weren't for that.