PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who is the most overrated non-superstar of the past 10 years?

AussieFanKurt
03-15-2014, 09:35 PM
:wakeup

whitemamba
03-15-2014, 09:36 PM
kobe

spurraider21
03-15-2014, 09:38 PM
^Whites

MeloHype
03-15-2014, 09:39 PM
Andre Iguodala

Clipper Nation
03-15-2014, 09:40 PM
kobe

^ Shitbrownmamba with the rare goods

Kidd K
03-15-2014, 10:07 PM
Vince Carter

and no I don't think he was ever a "superstar".

Sybok
03-15-2014, 10:09 PM
Bonzi Wells

Venti Quattro
03-15-2014, 10:13 PM
Bruce Bowen

Rogue
03-15-2014, 10:21 PM
Gerald Wallace, dude will be remembered for nothing but being a grumpy whiner and loser tbh.

Legacy
03-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Kim Kartrashian..??

Rogue
03-15-2014, 10:29 PM
Metta World Peace was one of the biggest underachievers in NBA history imho. Besides his well vaunted defensive ability, dude's scoring talent was just as amazing. It's realistic to expect a superstar & HOF career from him but for the Auburn brawl imho.

CitizenDwayne
03-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Jeremy Lin

Jason "White Chocolate" Williams
John Starks
Antoine Walker
Rudy Gay
Robert Horry
Stephon Marbury
Danny Granger
Stevie Franchise/Cuttino Mobley
Baron Davis
Monta Ellis
Joe Johnson
Rajon Rondo

HarlemHeat37
Excluding players that were top 30 or so guys at the time(IMO):

1. Orlando Hedo Turkoglu
2. Marcus Camby
3. Prime Chris Kaman
4. Ricky Rubio prior to this season
5. Kenneth Faried

HM: Andre Iguodala, Nets' Devin Harris, Rockets' Kevin Martin, Danny Granger, Brook Lopez, current Lance Stephenson, Andrew Bynum post-role player days, Tony Allen, Raja Bell, Gordon Hayward, Rudy Gay prior to the past 2 seasons, OJ Mayo prior to the past 2 seasons

Rogue
Bonzi Wells
That fat piece of trash named Bonzi Wells was a true class-1 stupid motherfucker, dude turned down the Kings 8m/yr extension offer only to sign with the Lockets for 5m/2yrs, and later found himself being nailed at the coldest end of the bench just because he didn't know how to pass the ball to Yao... shit was downright pathetic tbh

Legacy
03-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Jeremy Lin

http://media.syracuse.com/haveyouheard/photo/10606526-large.jpg:p: :lol

~O~
03-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Citizen Dwayne and Harlem Heat.

spurraider21
03-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Tyson Chandler, Danillo Gallinari, Jarret Jack, John Salmons, Tony Allen should also be mentioned

CitizenDwayne
03-15-2014, 10:56 PM
John Salmons

Forgot him. Nice choice

spurraider21
03-15-2014, 10:58 PM
Tyson Chandler is a case of a guy that was called underrated for so long that he became overrated

Legacy
03-15-2014, 11:00 PM
The wanker above me, tbqfh.

Tee, hee.

Venti Quattro
03-15-2014, 11:04 PM
How can Rashard Lewis not be #1? This guy made $120 million living off on a hollow reputation as a big-game scorer and shooter

baseline bum
03-15-2014, 11:06 PM
Rondo the stat-padder.

AussieFanKurt
03-15-2014, 11:06 PM
How can Rashard Lewis not be #1? This guy made $120 million living off on a hollow reputation as a big-game scorer and shooter

Has to be top 5 at minimum, surprised took this long to mention him :lol

baseline bum
03-15-2014, 11:09 PM

I think this question is more about who has been overrated like hell by fans, not overrated like hell by one retarded GM.

Venti Quattro
03-15-2014, 11:21 PM
I think this question is more about who has been overrated like hell by fans, not overrated like hell by one retarded GM.

Not 100% sure, I think that both Fans and executives highly overrated him to the point where a retarded GM thought he was worth $120 million. The guy was the black version of Bernie Madoff.

CitizenDwayne
03-15-2014, 11:31 PM
Not 100% sure, I think that both Fans and executives highly overrated him to the point where a retarded GM thought he was worth $120 million. The guy was the black version of Bernie Madoff.

:lol

Spurs da champs
03-16-2014, 12:25 AM
Josh Smith & Andre Iguodala.

spurraider21
03-16-2014, 12:31 AM
i think josh smith is a really talented player who hasn't had a coach sit him the fuck down and tell him he's a shitty jumpshooter

CitizenDwayne
03-16-2014, 02:07 AM
i think josh smith is a really talented player who hasn't had a coach sit him the fuck down and tell him he's a shitty jumpshooter

This really shocks me, but it must be true. The difference between his interior skill and his shooting stroke is vast, and yet he (somehow) seems to have no clue that that's the case.

But yeah, he's fairly overrated imo

lefty
03-16-2014, 02:08 AM
95% of NBA players

Rogue
03-16-2014, 02:49 AM
nigs are overrated when they play SF but can't even hit jumpers as good as PFs/C's do. The most overrated players (Iggy, G-Force, Josh Smith etc...) all fit that criteria imho.

smaka
03-16-2014, 04:13 AM
Tony Allen, Lin, Iguodala, Hibbert, friend killer........

RD2191
03-16-2014, 04:33 AM
Chris Paul, and no, I don't consider that scrub a superstar.

spurraider21
03-16-2014, 04:39 AM
David Lee

-FkLA

ambchang
03-16-2014, 05:30 AM
Greg Monroe has to be there somewhere.
Zachary Randolph.
Marc gasol
Amare stoudemire
Kendrick Perkins
Jeff green earlier this year
Ginobili since 2008
Klay Thompson
Joaquin Noah moving up the ladder

RsxPiimp
03-16-2014, 07:36 AM
Joakim Noah is not overrated. Each time the MVP ganbanger is injured, Noah seems to put the team on his back and charge forward. Chicago hasn't missed the playoffs since Rose was drafted in 2008, and he's missed 168 games in the last three seasons.

Noah is unlikeable but he's dat dude in Chi town.

AchillesHeel
03-16-2014, 07:49 AM
Bosh

scanry
03-16-2014, 08:04 AM
1. Rashad Lewis
2. Hedo Turgulu
3. Joe Johnson
4. Amare Stodamaire
5. Eric Dampier
6. Elton Brand

jeebus
03-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Lebeta

CitizenDwayne
03-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Joakim Noah is not overrated. Each time the MVP ganbanger is injured, Noah seems to put the team on his back and charge forward. Chicago hasn't missed the playoffs since Rose was drafted in 2008, and he's missed 168 games in the last three seasons.

Noah is unlikeable but he's dat dude in Chi town.

I've seen some talking heads on ESPN put Noah third in the MVP race this year. Third.

He's having a hell of a run lately, and I love the guy, but you gotta admit, he gets a quite a lot of undeserved credit.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Every All-star in the league not named: Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, KG, Dirk, Lebron, Wade, Pierce.
The magnificent 7 won all the titles the past 10 years and some needed help from another of the 7 to get theirs ... except Timmy.
Superstar is thrown around far to loosely. Plenty of stars in the NBA ...

Willing to accept arguments for Durant as a pending member ...

RsxPiimp
03-16-2014, 02:05 PM
I've seen some talking heads on ESPN put Noah third in the MVP race this year. Third.

He's having a hell of a run lately, and I love the guy, but you gotta admit, he gets a quite a lot of undeserved credit.

True, but come on, we all know the MVP race has only 2 lanes anyway, any fringe mentions at this point be it # 3 or # 6 is pointless. Noah moving up in the conversation just shows you how weak the league is. This league is so pathetic we're forced to put guys like Lowry, Curry, Derozan and Noah in Top 10 conversation :lol. Your usual players in the game are spending a lot of time in street clothes, are playing in awful teams (Melo, Deron) or they're just flat out old (Dirk, KG, Kobe).

Anyway, given the circumstances, I think Noah is rated right. The Bulls are hanging on that 4th, with a good chance to finish 3rd in the East and eclipse the 50 win mark, which is mighty impressive in that conference, all that without Rose and Deng.

Removing Noah from the Bulls as they are currently assembled would send them directly to the lottery. Let’s be frank, the Bulls are a bad team on paper. DJ Agustin, Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler and Mike Dunleavy are his teammates. :lol

I do like the fact that the media are now taking notes and rewarding players with effort and hustle over your typical shady numbers.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-16-2014, 02:08 PM
Tony Parker easily.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 02:09 PM
True, but come on, we all know the MVP race has only 2 lanes anyway, any fringe mentions at this point be it # 3 or # 6 is pointless. Noah moving up in the conversation just shows you how weak the league is. This league is so pathetic we're forced to put guys like Lowry, Curry, Derozan and Noah in Top 10 conversation :lol. Your usual players in the game are spending a lot of time in street clothes, are playing in awful teams (Melo, Deron) or they're just flat out old (Dirk, KG, Kobe).

Anyway, given the circumstances, I think Noah is rated right. The Bulls are hanging on that 4th, with a good chance to finish 3rd in the East and eclipse the 50 win mark, which is mighty impressive in that conference, all that without Rose and Deng.

Removing Noah from the Bulls as they are currently assembled would send them directly to the lottery. Let’s be frank, the Bulls are a bad team on paper. DJ Agustin, Carlos Boozer, Jimmy Butler and Mike Dunleavy are his teammates. :lol

I do like the fact that the media are now taking notes and rewarding players with effort and hustle over your typical shady numbers.

Pimp dropping knowledge. Noah has been the best big in the NBA this year and that includes both Gasols, the Coward, Aldridge and even Timmy.
Blake has the only strong case over Noah ...

RsxPiimp
03-16-2014, 02:16 PM
Pimp dropping knowledge. Noah has been the best big in the NBA this year and that includes both Gasols, the Coward, Aldridge and even Timmy.

Yeah, Blake really has been playing great basketball tbh.

Thread
03-16-2014, 02:24 PM

He's a loud mouth punk, who has it coming. And I can't wait till it gets there.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 02:36 PM
He's a loud mouth punk, who has it coming. And I can't wait till it gets there.

He is, and I hated him and that faggo hair as he stomped a mudhole in my Bruins ...but the guy plays hard and doesnt cower from Lebron or anyone else have to admire the kid Cully.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 02:45 PM
I also used to dislike Noah, but I'm becoming a big fan of his game, tbh.... for some reason I've always liked bigs who can pass the ball, and both Noah and Blake are really skilled passers....

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 02:51 PM
I also used to dislike Noah, but I'm becoming a big fan of his game, tbh.... for some reason I've always liked bigs who can pass the ball, and both Noah and Blake are really skilled passers....

Talking hoops, feels good doen't it CN? :toast

HemisfairArena
03-16-2014, 03:09 PM
My money is on Kyrie Irving. I don't consider him a super star. How many top 10 draft picks does this guy need to succeed? They have Waiters, Thompson, and Bennett(all top 10 picks) and Irving still cant get them into the playoffs. He falling into the category of 'Melo and KLove. Guys who can put up some stats but cant take a team anywhere as the main guy. At least Noah can lead his team into the playoffs.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 03:24 PM
My money is on Kyrie Irving. I don't consider him a super star. How many top 10 draft picks does this guy need to succeed? They have Waiters, Thompson, and Bennett(all top 10 picks) and Irving still cant get them into the playoffs. He falling into the category of 'Melo and KLove. Guys who can put up some stats but cant take a team anywhere as the main guy. At least Noah can lead his team into the playoffs.

you may be right, but Noah has Tibbs ... Kyrie has Mike Brown.

Kobe_5_Duncan_4
03-16-2014, 03:28 PM
I also used to dislike Noah, but then, the last couple years I started really learning the game, tbh.... for some reason as a Clipperfan l've never really understood why fans liked players who didn't appear in commercials and stuff. Both Noah and Blake are really cool....

:lmao:lmao

Jodelo
03-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Every All-star in the league not named: Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, KG, Dirk, Lebron, Wade, Pierce.
The magnificent 7 won all the titles the past 10 years and some needed help from another of the 7 to get theirs ... except Timmy.

Dirk had no help of those names up there...

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 04:16 PM
Dirk had no help of those names up there...

You are right meant to say Duncan AND DIRK ...

Mugen
03-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Hibbert

SpurSwag
03-16-2014, 04:31 PM
Noah being overrated is absolutely hilarious. The dude is the hardest worker on the court and puts it all out there every time, somehow keeping the bulls relevant despite rose pretty much soaking up a max contract for no reason.

Rubio gets my vote, the guy is embarrassing offensively and his passing doesn't even come close to making up for it.

ambchang
03-16-2014, 06:29 PM

Dirk didn't need superstar help.

And you left out MVPau.

Killakobe81
03-16-2014, 06:29 PM

And you left out MVPau.

Already addressed and No I did not ...

Thread
03-16-2014, 06:34 PM

And you left out MVPau.

Though Pau couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Clipper Nation
03-16-2014, 06:41 PM
Though Kirby was shinin' shoes without MVPau to carry him.

elmanutres
03-16-2014, 06:42 PM

Your kobe raped as well

ambchang
03-16-2014, 07:33 PM
Already addressed and No I did not ...

Good enough to drag everyone of his team to the playoffs in his prime.

ambchang
03-16-2014, 07:42 PM
Btw, Noah is not better, or in the same level as griffin, harden, uni brow, Paul George, curry or even love this year.

Love the guy, help team win games, but he's a role player. Just getting the chandler in 2011 treatment

Thread
03-16-2014, 07:51 PM
Though Kirby was shinin' shoes without MVPau to carry him.

Though Gasol couldn't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Thread
03-16-2014, 07:52 PM
Your kobe raped as well

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

jimbo
03-16-2014, 07:54 PM
Btw, Noah is not better, or in the same level as griffin, harden, uni brow, Paul George, curry or even love this year.

Love the guy, help team win games, but he's a role player. Just getting the chandler in 2011 treatment

All of the guys above can win you games by themselves. Noah can't do that. That's what keeps him from going from super roleplayer -> star.

If he's your third option on your team though, you're pretty solid since he does so many things well. I know you're not comparing the two, but he's better than Chandler was in 2011 imo.

FkLA
03-16-2014, 08:04 PM
David Lee
Kevin Love
Amare Stoudemire
Carlos Boozer
David West

Unless its Dirk, PFs that suck on defense are absolutely terrible tbh.

HemisfairArena
03-16-2014, 09:48 PM

Ok...time for me to stop posting. Poor kid started 0-5 tonight and got injured and is out....hopefully not bad.

lefty
03-16-2014, 09:56 PM

Noah has 3 triple doubles this season

elmanutres
03-17-2014, 12:12 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.
you've nary room

your neal raped as well

spurraider21
03-17-2014, 12:20 AM
David Lee
Kevin Love
Amare Stoudemire
Carlos Boozer
David West

Unless its Dirk, PFs that suck on defense are absolutely terrible tbh.
David West is a good defender... just isn't known for help-defense shotblocking #'s.

i don't think you can call STAT overrated. in fact, with how his recent NY seasons have gone, people are probably underrating his career

chief keef
03-17-2014, 12:29 AM
amare over rated? son was hanging 50 on prime duncans head in the playoffs. come on

SpurSwag
03-17-2014, 01:44 AM

noah's been doing this for a while, he's just finally getting the credit he deserves. look at their roster, then look at his numbers, then look at their team record. He's doing something very right to be dragging them to the playoffs (yes its the east but their roster is god awful).

ambchang
03-17-2014, 05:51 AM
Noah has 3 triple doubles this season

Doesn't make him better than those. He's a well rounded player. Great defender, fantastic passer, almost like chandler + brad miller kind of game, but still not a superstar, Bit he's getting the superstar treatment.

Bob sura once had a few triple doubles as well. Doesn't mean much.

ambchang
03-17-2014, 05:55 AM
amare over rated? son was hanging 50 on prime duncans head in the playoffs. come on

Nash and dantoni. He was very much a product of the system.

In his heyday, Amazing finisher, progressed as a defender but still bad, also prone to stupid mistakes that costs his teams.

Your right, probably underrated now, but was overrated during his prime.

ambchang
03-17-2014, 05:59 AM
noah's been doing this for a while, he's just finally getting the credit he deserves. look at their roster, then look at his numbers, then look at their team record. He's doing something very right to be dragging them to the playoffs (yes its the east but their roster is god awful).

He's been doing very well for a while. In fact I wanted him on the spurs a few years ago when his stock was low because he had a label of being a problematic teammate. He just wanted to win back then and the bulls stunk.

Issue is, he's getting all the credit he should have on the past this yer which ales him overrated. The east is horrendous after the heat and pacers. Just look at the raptors, I'm not going to put Lowry as some MVP candidate even he dragged his team to a 3 rd seed with a retarded coach. Noah's at 4th with a brilliant coach.

AussieFanKurt
03-17-2014, 06:08 AM
deron williams?

chief keef
03-17-2014, 09:15 AM
Nash and dantoni. He was very much a product of the system.

In his heyday, Amazing finisher, progressed as a defender but still bad, also prone to stupid mistakes that costs his teams.

Your right, probably underrated now, but was overrated during his prime.

mike d's system is meant for PG's to shine, PF's dont necessarily amass big stats just by playing for him

when he first got to NY, he was rightly considered an MVP candidate, imo. injuries robbed us of seeing him finish out his prime

Killakobe81
03-17-2014, 09:16 AM
deron williams?

I have to admit I was a fan even arguing he was close to CP3, one of my bold claims that failed ...
I even argued he was a better "fit" for some teams ...

Ahh well can't win 'em all.
Maybe my Rox claim will be proven wrong as well.

MeloHype
03-17-2014, 09:19 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.no, you get your trends from movies

ambchang
03-17-2014, 10:20 AM
mike d's system is meant for PG's to shine, PF's dont necessarily amass big stats just by playing for him

when he first got to NY, he was rightly considered an MVP candidate, imo. injuries robbed us of seeing him finish out his prime

Mike ds system requires a good point guard, but he requires finishers with speed and range of which amare had both. Even earl Clark did well in his system.

Him being anywhere remotely in MVP talk in his first year speaks to why I thought he was overrated. The guy can't play d, has very questionable iq, and is best used as a finisher, not a creator. An MVP should create.

ambchang
03-17-2014, 10:22 AM
I have to admit I was a fan even arguing he was close to CP3, one of my bold claims that failed ...
I even argued he was a better "fit" for some teams ...

Ahh well can't win 'em all.
Maybe my Rox claim will be proven wrong as well.

Same here but i still maintain d Williams did very well in the league before he got full of himself and gained weight. Sloan was the best coach for him, he just didn't realize it then.

Splits
03-17-2014, 10:48 AM
Tyreke Evans

:lol Pelicans paying this clown $44 million

Killakobe81
03-17-2014, 12:19 PM
Same here but i still maintain d Williams did very well in the league before he got full of himself and gained weight. Sloan was the best coach for him, he just didn't realize it then.

True story. But I admit when I am wrong ...it happens. More than I like but not as often as most ...

resistanze
03-17-2014, 12:53 PM
True story. But I admit when I am wrong ...it happens. More than I like but not as often as most ...

No worries, a lot of crow was eaten on ST :lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131807

SpurSwag
03-17-2014, 04:35 PM
He's been doing very well for a while. In fact I wanted him on the spurs a few years ago when his stock was low because he had a label of being a problematic teammate. He just wanted to win back then and the bulls stunk.

Issue is, he's getting all the credit he should have on the past this yer which ales him overrated. The east is horrendous after the heat and pacers. Just look at the raptors, I'm not going to put Lowry as some MVP candidate even he dragged his team to a 3 rd seed with a retarded coach. Noah's at 4th with a brilliant coach.

But what I'm trying to say is that even though the East sucks, it's not as if they have a good team either. Noah is dragging a dog shit team to the playoffs tbh look at their roster, boozer has been horrible lately, they don't have deng anymore, and they're relying on DJ augustin to keep hitting his shots.

JamStone
03-17-2014, 05:07 PM
The correct answer is Gilbert Arenas, and not just because of that $100+ million contract. Before that contract and before his career went down the toilet, a lot of people, analysts, fellow players, fans, media were all over his nuts when he was averaging close to 30 ppg a couple seasons in a row from the PG position and hanging 60 points on the Lakers. I think a lot of people thought he was legit and was going to be playing like that for several more seasons.

And for whoever mentioned Vince Carter, not that I disagree that he's overrated. But be prepared. Whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, Vince Carter is going to end up being in the Hall of Fame. His career stats and compared to players already in the HOF, Vince is going to get there. I'm just giving you forewarning.

ambchang
03-17-2014, 05:31 PM
The correct answer is Gilbert Arenas, and not just because of that $100+ million contract. Before that contract and before his career went down the toilet, a lot of people, analysts, fellow players, fans, media were all over his nuts when he was averaging close to 30 ppg a couple seasons in a row from the PG position and hanging 60 points on the Lakers. I think a lot of people thought he was legit and was going to be playing like that for several more seasons.

And for whoever mentioned Vince Carter, not that I disagree that he's overrated. But be prepared. Whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, Vince Carter is going to end up being in the Hall of Fame. His career stats and compared to players already in the HOF, Vince is going to get there. I'm just giving you forewarning.

Come on, Arenas was hurt. Can't blame that on him. It's like saying Grant Hill was overrated.

Carter actually got underrated as time goes on, he was really incredible with the Raptors when Oakley was around to whip his butt, but then ...

callo1
03-17-2014, 06:03 PM
Amare, easily.

callo1
03-17-2014, 06:11 PM
On 2nd thought, Alan Houston.

JohnnyMax
03-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Gasol couldn't win a playoff game because he went up against San Antonio Spurs. While Kobe went up against Phoenix Suns.

Put Gasol on the Lakers and Kobe on Memphis and Lakers would beat Phoenix while Kobe would get swept by the Spurs.

Clipper Nation
03-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Gasol couldn't win a playoff game because he went up against San Antonio Spurs. While Kobe went up against Phoenix Suns.

Put Gasol on the Lakers and Kobe on Memphis and Lakers would beat Phoenix while Kobe would get swept by the Spurs.

Plus MVPau had Mike Miller, Shane Battier, and old-ass Eddie Jones as his BEST teammates.... meanwhile, Kirby had prime Lamar and Tuff Juice and still whined and cried while shinin' shoes....

poeticism707
03-17-2014, 08:37 PM
kobe

:lol

Somehow, someway, I knew I'd see this response.

Rogue
03-17-2014, 08:44 PM
Plus MVPau had Mike Miller, Shane Battier, and old-ass Eddie Jones as his BEST teammates.... meanwhile, Kirby had prime Lamar and Tuff Juice and still whined and cried while shinin' shoes....
Gasol's supporting cast was a pretty stacked one back in the mid 00s imho, which included Shane Battier, Mike Miller, White Chocolate, Bonzi Wells, James Posey and many other solid role players. If you had played nba live 05 you would've noticed the Grizzlies' overall rating was even higher than Dallas and Spurs back then, tbh.

King Emmanuel
03-17-2014, 08:45 PM

:lol your new shtick is strong, methinks..

djohn2oo8
03-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Gasol's supporting cast was a pretty stacked one back in the mid 00s imho, which included Shane Battier, Mike Miller, White Chocolate, Bonzi Wells, James Posey and many other solid role players. If you had played nba live 05 you would've noticed the Grizzlies' overall rating was even higher than Dallas and Spurs back then, tbh.
2 out of 3 playoff years, their offense was ranked 23rd and 29th. And that's with Pau carrying them.

poeticism707
03-17-2014, 08:51 PM

Agreed. The are very few superstars, plus Dirk of course, you named, and many overrated stars who get empty numbers, and never influence actual winning....

ambchang
03-18-2014, 07:14 AM

None could score. It's like calling the late 90s Cavs a strong team.

Tuddy
03-18-2014, 08:02 AM
Noah sucks can't even put the ball in the hoop and he's an all star

Killakobe81
03-18-2014, 08:54 AM
2 out of 3 playoff years, their offense was ranked 23rd and 29th. And that's with Pau carrying them.

Fair point but since he is MVPau and he had a elite defense shouldn't they win ONE playoff game?

Also if scoring was the issue wouldnt a top 5 all-time scorer (for the switch the two argument) be more useful?

I admire Pau so don't want to knock him here, just asking ...

TDMVPDPOY
03-18-2014, 08:55 AM
didnt joe johnson robbed the hawks of a max contract, then got another big ass extention on top of it from nets?

clown was overrated when he was a suns player, did jackshit with the hawks

he puts up nice numbers, but those numbers that equate to anything, this clown always get outplayed by the other top SGS at his position every h2h match

ambchang
03-18-2014, 09:16 AM
Fair point but since he is MVPau and he had a elite defense shouldn't they win ONE playoff game?

Also if scoring was the issue wouldnt a top 5 all-time scorer (for the switch the two argument) be more useful?

I admire Pau so don't want to knock him here, just asking ...

It's easy to stop a one-man offensive team, especially when that team's only offense is a big man with no perimeter offense.

Lakers did that to Duncan in 02 (reverse sweep), Robinson had it throughout his entire prime, and we know that, as great as MVPau was, he wasn't Duncan or Robinson.

Thread
03-18-2014, 09:19 AM
as great as MVPau was, he wasn't Duncan or Robinson.

+ he can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand. You even kept that beaut intact before 6 busted yer fuckin' crack.:lmao

ambchang
03-18-2014, 09:22 AM
+ he can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand. You even kept that beaut intact before 6 busted yer fuckin' crack.:lmao

Reverse is always true.

You always seem to think it's some kind of indication, but it's like saying Kobe never won squat without Fisher.

Thread
03-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Reverse is always true.

You always seem to think it's some kind of indication, but it's like saying Kobe never won squat without Fisher.

Fine, you take that one. Me? I'm stickin' with this one:::

LkrFan
03-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Clipps getting out the first round this year? Last year 56 wins couldn't get er done. :lol

ambchang
03-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Fine, you take that one. Me? I'm stickin' with this one:::

Good for you, Miami Heat chickenshit.

LkrFan
03-18-2014, 09:44 AM
+ he can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand. You even kept that beaut intact before 6 busted yer fuckin' crack.:lmaoWith no Bosh-scented Vaseline. :lol

Thread
03-18-2014, 09:59 AM
Good for you, Miami Heat chickenshit.

6 is forever, daddy-O.

ha, ha.

ambchang
03-18-2014, 11:02 AM
6 is forever, daddy-O.

ha, ha.

Courtesy of the Heat, which has nothing to do, supposedly.

spurraider21
09-24-2014, 09:29 PM
John Salmons
:lol just read he might end up starting for the pelicans. dude does nothing except hold teams back and stunt development of better players

Venti Quattro
09-24-2014, 09:35 PM
:lol just read he might end up starting for the pelicans. dude does nothing except hold teams back and stunt development of better players

Glad this piece of shit is gone from the Raptors. We going to the ECF now :cry

spurraider21
09-24-2014, 09:37 PM
Glad this piece of shit is gone from the Raptors. We going to the ECF now :cry
i just remember for years the kings (who had all sorts of young guys rotting on the bench needing development) were giving Salmons 25 mpg doing absolutely nothing. always frustrated me for some reason