PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Channing Frye

Kamnik
03-17-2014, 03:00 PM
How would you rate his defense? I love this Suns team so it is hard for me to be very objective.

I like his personality and all... and he stretches the offense with his shooting. But man... I have a feeling that the only way he knows how to stop someone is with fouling.
Plumlee also took a dive defensively but he at least doesn't foul all the time.

Without Tucker beasting and roughing up the opposing best players Suns would get 130+ points hammered in each night.

How would you rank Suns players defensively? I hope Dragič becomes much better now as he won't need to be saving his energy so much with Bledsoe back.

King Emmanuel
03-17-2014, 03:10 PM
How would you rate his defense? I love this Suns team so it is hard for me to be very objective.

I like his personality and all... and he stretches the offense with his shooting. But man... I have a feeling that the only way he knows how to stop someone is with fouling.
Plumlee also took a dive defensively but he at least doesn't foul all the time.

Without Tucker beasting and roughing up the opposing best players Suns would get 130+ points hammered in each night.

How would you rank Suns players defensively? I hope Dragič becomes much better now as he won't need to be saving his energy so much with Bledsoe back.

Whose dick did you suck to get bolded? man you should consider demanding for an unbolding with those takes of yours

Katherine Robinson
03-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Whose dick did you suck to get bolded? man you should consider demanding for an unbolding with those takes of yours

I doubt he has done that, his mouth has been occupied by Dragic.

Thread
03-17-2014, 04:47 PM
You're on course for O & 46!...keep comin' this way.

FYM
03-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Typical spurs fans ftw again

As shitty is San Antonio this city does not deserve that fucked up fan base