PDA

View Full Version : Time For War: The Russians Are Still Weak Just Like In The Movie Rambo

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 10:25 AM
man..I'm actually excited and hope the world goes to war against this Putin clown...he needs to be shown he can't fuck with US or European might...it's hilarious that he thinks he can compete successfully against the might of the Western World...I want to see some video game action against this clown...Putin is a pussy of the highest order and so are the republicans that support him.

It's time for Obama to put the fucking smack down...

Wild Cobra
03-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Putin would smack down Obama so quick, nobody would know what happened.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 11:06 AM

based on what? I know that's what you fake patriotic turncoats would like but you have no basis to back that up other than you're rooting for an enemy of America because the president is black...I bet when he killed Bin Laden it made you sick to your stomach...you guys are pretty fucking digusting..I see no difference between your ilk and the retarded ass KKK burning crosses in the name of the minority Jesus...go figure :lol

rascal
03-18-2014, 11:07 AM
Now is the time to put in your order for a beautiful bride from the Ukraine. There are some beauties over there just looking to get out.

rascal
03-18-2014, 11:09 AM
The united states won't get involved militarily, they are a bunch of pussies not willing to get into a real fight with a worthy opponent and don't think China will just sit back and let Russia fall to the west.

Wild Cobra
03-18-2014, 11:10 AM
Obama didn't kill Osama. The seals did. He had experts devise a strategy. Taking such actions against Russia would constitute war, and being Commander in Chief is not a job to OJT him on.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 11:15 AM
The united states won't get involved militarily, they are a bunch of pussies not willing to get into a real fight with a worthy opponent and don't think China will just sit back and let Russia fall to the west.

China and Russia would get absolutely curb stomped by the US and it's allied European forces

Wild Cobra
03-18-2014, 11:17 AM
China and Russia would get absolutely curb stomped by the US and it's allied European forces
Bye fool.

rascal
03-18-2014, 11:21 AM

You nuke a couple of key US cities and the US will fold. Bunch of pussies that have never know adversity on their own soil.
You bring a war onto US soil and it changes the game, you will see. That is why the US will not push it militarily.

rascal
03-18-2014, 11:22 AM

What allied forces?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 11:53 AM
You nuke a couple of key US cities and the US will fold. Bunch of pussies that have never know adversity on their own soil.
You bring a war onto US soil and it changes the game, you will see. That is why the US will not push it militarily.

Problem is since our military is still more advanced you have to break the otter shell before that happens...our defense is the best...Russian and China will get curb stomped and they know it...this isn't a game of ground invasion..our global warships, air command, and elite special forces and CIA ops would destroy Russia and China....Along with our partners in Europe and Israel...those jokers wouldn't stand a chance tbh....what you clowns fail to realize is pretty simple...China has military might but it's not better than nor has it even been close to the US's...Russia would get dusted up fairly quickly tbh...Putin is only a player within Russia...outside of that he couldn't even fuck with Great Britian by himself...let alone the US....you clowns hate the black President so much till your openly rooting for Russia...keep in mind...if a republican is ever elected back to the white house..you clowns don't get to start wearing your patriotic lapels again....:lol

what a disgrace the republicans are...

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 11:54 AM
What allied forces?

pick up a map you moron

boutons_deux
03-18-2014, 12:54 PM
man..I'm actually excited and hope the world goes to war against this Putin clown...he needs to be shown he can't fuck with US or European might...it's hilarious that he thinks he can compete successfully against the might of the Western World...I want to see some video game action against this clown...Putin is a pussy of the highest order and so are the republicans that support him.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 01:15 PM

wow I made you laugh....

I hope you're laughing with me and not at me :hat

rascal
03-18-2014, 01:41 PM
pick up a map you moron

I voted for Obama you moron.

rascal
03-18-2014, 01:47 PM
pick up a map you moron

There isn't going to be anyone other than England and Israel backing the USA if the USA starts WWIII. Most countries are not going to get involved because of the potential of nuclear exchange. There are no allies, this is not WWII.

rascal
03-18-2014, 01:52 PM
Problem is since our military is still more advanced you have to break the otter shell before that happens...our defense is the best...Russian and China will get curb stomped and they know it...this isn't a game of ground invasion..our global warships, air command, and elite special forces and CIA ops would destroy Russia and China....Along with our partners in Europe and Israel...those jokers wouldn't stand a chance tbh....what you clowns fail to realize is pretty simple...China has military might but it's not better than nor has it even been close to the US's...Russia would get dusted up fairly quickly tbh...Putin is only a player within Russia...outside of that he couldn't even fuck with Great Britian by himself...let alone the US....you clowns hate the black President so much till your openly rooting for Russia...keep in mind...if a republican is ever elected back to the white house..you clowns don't get to start wearing your patriotic lapels again....:lol

what a disgrace the republicans are...

A group of about 20 brought down the WTC and now Russia and China combined can't do any damage and penetrate the USA.

ChumpDumper
03-18-2014, 01:56 PM

It's time for Obama to put the fucking smack down...So you're enlisting, right?

AntiChrist
03-18-2014, 02:00 PM
http://www.thedailyrash.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/president-barack-obama-rides-along-bike-path-correllus-state-forest-martha-vineyard-west-tisbury-massachusetts.jpg

angrydude
03-18-2014, 03:06 PM

Nobody wants a war you sick fuck

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:07 PM
Nobody wants a war you sick fuck

we need one...we need to flatten Russia or at least send Putin on the run like we did Saddam

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:08 PM
So you're enlisting, right?

yep :hat

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:09 PM
A group of about 20 brought down the WTC and now Russia and China combined can't do any damage and penetrate the USA.

your silly...what kind of logic is that...that group of 20 was like a thief in the night....Putin won't be you dig!!!!

Technique
03-18-2014, 05:09 PM
The media is tilting our nation towards hatred and another cold war. Kool you've been reading too much CNN. While you homies get salty and prepare to go to war with Russia I'll be fucking all the bad bitches that want peace.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 05:29 PM
The media is tilting our nation towards hatred and another cold war. Kool you've been reading too much CNN. While you homies get salty and prepare to go to war with Russia I'll be fucking all the bad bitches that want peace.

say hello to each of your fingers for me...ohhh and your palms too :lol

Nbadan
03-19-2014, 01:42 AM
chicken hawk circle jerk..

kobe4life
03-19-2014, 09:34 AM
US will not go to war with Russia simply because Russia has nukes. The US has thousands of Nukes and so does Russia. If both countries went to war it would be the end of the world due to nuclear holocaust. This is why the US will not do anything because they can't. Its the same reason why the US doesn't go into North Korea because the risks of them firing a nuke at the US is too high.

lefty
03-19-2014, 01:41 PM
Troof bombs
http://marginalchickenscratch.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/jericho-missile.gif

Koolaid_Man
03-19-2014, 04:54 PM
US will not go to war with Russia simply because Russia has nukes. The US has thousands of Nukes and so does Russia. If both countries went to war it would be the end of the world due to nuclear holocaust. This is why the US will not do anything because they can't. Its the same reason why the US doesn't go into North Korea because the risks of them firing a nuke at the US is too high.

Sure they have Nukes but what they don't have is the missile defense system that we have....Putin is not ready for Obama's might....I enjoy watching this play out and watching the Republicans hide their American flag lapels as they support Putin....shit is comedy gold

TSA
03-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Obama's might....shit is comedy gold:lmao

TSA
03-19-2014, 07:55 PM
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/putin_knock_knock_zpsc45858ac.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/putin_knock_knock_zpsc45858ac.jpg.html)

boutons_deux
03-19-2014, 08:15 PM
TSA, along with your facile cheap shot and heaps of peanuts from safely high up in the gallery, tell exactly what you want any American President to about Crimea

TeyshaBlue
03-19-2014, 08:32 PM
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/putin_knock_knock_zpsc45858ac.jpg (http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/thefuzzylumpkins/media/putin_knock_knock_zpsc45858ac.jpg.html)

:lmao

Nbadan
03-19-2014, 10:26 PM
TSA, along with your facile cheap shot and heaps of peanuts from safely high up in the gallery, tell exactly what you want any American President to about Crimea

Chicken-hawk wing-nuts want to start WW3 over Crimea.....that's where we are today....

TSA
03-19-2014, 10:30 PM

I would have expected any other President to not have fucked up foreign relations/policy so badly that Crimea was even an issue. Putin has been wiping his ass with Obama for years, even dem cum guzzlers like yourself can't deny this. Obama and his admin are a joke right now, but hey maybe that was the plan all along, distance ourselves from being world police by acting like jesters.

What's been your take on his foreign policy? Be honest.

And again be honest, did you laugh at the knock knock joke?

TSA
03-19-2014, 10:33 PM
Chicken-hawk wing-nuts want to start WW3 over Crimea.....that's where we are today....

I've asked plenty of times and none of you libs have ever provided any proof of this. The only person rallying for war here happens to be an Obama supporter. We're in his thread tbh.

Nbadan
03-19-2014, 10:43 PM
I've asked plenty of times and none of you libs have ever provided any proof of this. The only person rallying for war here happens to be an Obama supporter. We're in his thread tbh.

Rascal is hardly an Obama supporter...although he says he voted for Obama, if he did so, it was probably a vote against Romney and McCain and not for Obama...

Nbadan
03-19-2014, 10:48 PM
What's been your take on his foreign policy? Be honest.

He's kept us out of Iran, Syria, Libya, and now Crimea...all shit-holes like Afghanistan and Iraq that would have costs the US taxpayers trillions in waste...fuck them...

TSA
03-19-2014, 11:28 PM
Rascal is hardly an Obama supporter...although he says he voted for Obama, if he did so, it was probably a vote against Romney and McCain and not for Obama...
What does this have to do with rascal? I'm talking about the war mongering democrat who started the thread. For fucks same I just said that, even added a tbh to really be honest about who's thread we are in. For fucks sake again Dan.

Nbadan
03-19-2014, 11:29 PM
What does this have to do with rascal? I'm talking about the war mongering democrat who started the thread. For fucks same I just said that, even added a tbh to really be honest about who's thread we are in. For fucks sake again Dan.

he's a troll...I don't usually address trolls...

TSA
03-19-2014, 11:30 PM
He's kept us out of Iran, Syria, Libya, and now Crimea...all shit-holes like Afghanistan and Iraq that would have costs the US taxpayers trillions in waste...fuck them...

That's all great, but what's your take on his foreign policy?

TSA
03-19-2014, 11:30 PM
he's a troll...I don't usually address trolls...

Why are you in this thread then?

TSA
03-19-2014, 11:32 PM
Sleep tight Dan, be glad you don't live in Estonia.

You'll see your leader's failed foreign policy rear it's head soon enough. Bout to be a bunch of red lines crossed.

Nbadan
03-19-2014, 11:35 PM
Sleep tight Dan, be glad you don't live in Estonia.

You'll see your leader's failed foreign policy rear it's head soon enough. Bout to be a bunch of red lines crossed.

Fuck Estonia....I'm not giving up anyone's son or daughter for Estonia or Crimea.....

Nbadan
03-19-2014, 11:56 PM
Besides, Estonia is part of NATO....Putin doesn't want war with NATO...shit will get real...

rascal
03-20-2014, 08:51 AM

I like Obama, voted for him twice. I am not rallying for war.

rascal
03-20-2014, 08:55 AM
Sure they have Nukes but what they don't have is the missile defense system that we have....Putin is not ready for Obama's might....I enjoy watching this play out and watching the Republicans hide their American flag lapels as they support Putin....shit is comedy gold

They are fully capable of putting a hurting on the US and even more so if combined with China.

TSA
03-20-2014, 11:31 AM
Besides, Estonia is part of NATO....Putin doesn't want war with NATO...shit will get real...

Moscow signals concerns for Russians in Estonia

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/id...40319?irpc=932

GENEVA (Reuters) - Russia signaled concern on Wednesday at Estonia's treatment of its large ethnic Russian minority, comparing language policy in the Baltic state with what it said was a call in Ukraine to prevent the use of Russian.

Russia has defended its annexation of Ukraine's Crimea peninsula by arguing it has the right to protect Russian-speakers outside its borders, so the reference to linguistic tensions in another former Soviet republic comes at a highly sensitive moment.

angrydude
03-20-2014, 11:44 AM

"The United States should not be imposing an arms embargo on a victim of aggression. Putin’s Russia has invaded Ukraine and is planning to annex Crimea. Russian forces are massing on Ukraine’s border, raising concerns of a widening military intervention. Now is the time to show the Ukrainian government and people that the United States stands with them in their hour of greatest need."

John McCain

boutons_deux
03-20-2014, 11:48 AM
"The United States should not be imposing an arms embargo on a victim of aggression. Putin’s Russia has invaded Ukraine and is planning to annex Crimea. Russian forces are massing on Ukraine’s border, raising concerns of a widening military intervention. Now is the time to show the Ukrainian government and people that the United States stands with them in their hour of greatest need."

John McCain

ah, the totally vague "stands with them" is exactly what, you senile old plane-crasher? put US boots standing next to their boots? invading Ukraine to save it? bomb bomb bomb Russia?

Th'Pusher
03-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Obama's economic sanctions are absolutely the right move and for those of you who don't know how the game is played (TSA), the sanctions will escalate and take time to effect.

TSA are you actually blaming Obama for Russia annexing Crimea? I'm Just trying to get a level of your understanding of the actual situation as opposed to how much of your thought process is being driven by your emotional rage for the black guy who tried to limit what guns and ammo you can waste your money on.

TSA
03-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Obama's economic sanctions are absolutely the right move and for those of you who don't know how the game is played (TSA), the sanctions will escalate and take time to effect.

TSA are you actually blaming Obama for Russia annexing Crimea? I'm Just trying to get a level of your understanding of the actual situation as opposed to how much of your thought process is being driven by your emotional rage for the black guy who tried to limit what guns and ammo you can waste your money on.

Obama's been dragging his dick in the dirt for the last few years abroad, Putin is just now taking advantage. Silly of you to think my views on his foreign policy have anything to do with his failed gun control attempts.

Ps- I've been routinely doubling my money buying and selling guns, quite the opposite of a waste of money.
Pss-I've applied for my CCW in San Diego, thanks Obama!

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2014, 01:18 PM
Hey TSA...by way of comparison this is all you need to know about how good Obama's foreign policy is: :lol

cx49KA_IW-Y

TSA
03-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Hey TSA...by way of comparison this is all you need to know about how good Obama's foreign policy is: :lol

cx49KA_IW-Y

They were/are both terrible Presidents. What makes you think I supported Bush?

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2014, 01:32 PM
They were/are both terrible Presidents. What makes you think I supported Bush?

I can tell...you're a tea party guy through and through...I saw your pic and ran your profile through my criminal database...you're no criminal but you are a tea-liban :lol

Besides you cannot name for me one thing you'd do different than Obama from a foreign policy POV. :hat

Th'Pusher
03-20-2014, 05:10 PM
Obama's been dragging his dick in the dirt for the last few years abroad, Putin is just now taking advantage. Silly of you to think my views on his foreign policy have anything to do with his failed gun control attempts.
Dude, you're single issue. You like your toy guns and the fact that Obama would like to limit your capacity to own certain toys affects your judgement of the man. Please tell us the specific actions of Obama that have now led to Russia annexing Crimea, what you would have done different to prevent the situation and what you would do differently now that it has happend.

If you can't detail that out for me, I think it's Safe to say you're pissed he tried to take away your toys and now your going to bemoan anything the dude does.