PDA

View Full Version : I'm Watching Obama Hand Out Medal Of Honors and I Can't Stop Crying

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 03:03 PM
So sad...it's good there's a president in office recognizing all those (posthumously) who deserved a medal...

What a president

ChumpDumper
03-18-2014, 03:12 PM
Every president does that.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 03:27 PM
these are mostly hispanic minorities finally getting their well deserved recognition....it's a special ceremony..so fuck off

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 03:29 PM
these people were passed over previously because of their race or religion....so it's a fact it's indeed special

DD
03-18-2014, 03:32 PM
How many recipients were there?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 03:38 PM
at least 10 -12

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 03:39 PM
republicans will never get the Mexican vote now :lmao

RD2191
03-18-2014, 03:54 PM
Pedro Cano took out 30 Nazis by himself. Lol White people

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:05 PM
and Army of Mexicans and Blacks would scare the shit outta any one....

Trill Clinton
03-18-2014, 04:09 PM
congratulations to all of the servicemen who are finally being recognized after all of these years. just a shame that their bravery wasn't acknowledged because of their skin color....makes me sick just thinking of it. we've come a long way since then but still have much more work to do to finally stomp out prejudice and racism.

Trill Clinton
03-18-2014, 04:17 PM
So you're not thankful for the White people who fought for this country?

who?

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:20 PM
congratulations to all of the servicemen who are finally being recognized after all of these years. just a shame that their bravery wasn't acknowledged because of their skin color....makes me sick just thinking of it. we've come a long way since then but still have much more work to do to finally stomp out prejudice and racism.

that's why I rarely believe anything white people tell me...everything that's down is up and everything that's black is white...that's my basic core....imagine all the other shit they're covering over...it goes back to the Henrietta Lacks...they hide for years that her cells were the reason a cure for polio and other modern day illessness were found...her cells were the reason the human genome was unlocked....and yet they stole her DNA and built Billion dollar medical advances off of it...millions of white kids are in medical school because of her cells....and her family wallows in poverty...god is gonna make white people pay come judgement day....:toast

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Are you not thankful for the White people who also fought for equal rights?

yes I am...if not for those guys I wouldn't be fucking white girls in the ass to this day :-)

Trill Clinton
03-18-2014, 04:29 PM
that's why I rarely believe anything white people tell me...everything that's down is up and everything that's black is white...that's my basic core....imagine all the other shit they're covering over...it goes back to the Henrietta Lacks...they hide for years that her cells were the reason a cure for polio and other modern day illessness were found...her cells were the reason the human genome was unlocked....and yet they stole her DNA and built Billion dollar medical advances off of it...millions of white kids are in medical school because of her cells....and her family wallows in poverty...god is gonna make white people pay come judgement day....:toast

you should watch the 'Hidden Colors' documentary. they actually cover something similar to what you're talking about. i'm about to research henrietta lacks right now.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:36 PM
I thought your peepee was so little you had to shake it to masturbate?

it is..I fuck them with my fingers...since they're bigger than my cock :lmao

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 04:39 PM
you should watch the 'Hidden Colors' documentary. they actually cover something similar to what you're talking about. i'm about to research henrietta lacks right now.

here you go big homie:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/henrietta-lacks-immortal-cells-6421299/?no-ist

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 05:16 PM
I guess the White scientist didn't play in any part of this. Who do I make the check out to?

sure he did but the problem is they stole, lied, cheated, and denied....plain and simple...whole industries have been built and developed...they even sent her cells to the moon for more scientific research....and her family didn't get shit...that shit is just wrong tbh....you buy a parcel of land these days and the developer will claim mineral rights if oil is found on that land...and they cheated this poor woman and her family like that and she's the one who helped humanity the most based on the gift God gave her...it is disgusting plain and simple

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 05:24 PM
I Agree! But you're blaming ALL White people? Come on man.

no I'm not....didn't mean to come off that way...I was just getting crunk smoking on this skunk

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 05:26 PM
but this shit is typical of many whites..just like I can admit a lot of my people are lazy, goverment seeking welfare queens white people can't or won't admit that most of their people are wicked, manipulative racists...that's the real difference between blacks and whites....for the most part

Relevancy
03-18-2014, 05:26 PM
I'm surprised no white people have come here and made their unfunny racist remarks towards Mexicans/Black ppl.

Rogue
03-18-2014, 06:53 PM
irony is those heroes who fought the Islamic extremists got their medals from a Muslim.

Koolaid_Man
03-18-2014, 08:11 PM
irony is those heroes who fought the Islamic extremists got their medals from a Muslim.

:lmao STRUUUUUIIIKKKEEE...:lmao these were medal of honors for Nam and the Korean Wars.....

fail Rogue

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2014, 12:04 AM
Too bad they started looking at these cases in 2002

boutons_deux
03-20-2014, 09:00 AM
NPR/TPR had the SA Hispanic guy on, a very moving story.

Courtesies and Privileges Afforded MoH Recipients

[1.] Each recipient receives a monthly [1,259] dollar pension from the Department of
Veterans Affairs (VA).9

[2.] Enlisted recipients who retire with 20 or more years of Military Service receive a 10-
percent increase in retired pay, not to exceed the 75 percent maximum.

[3.] Recipients are issued a special MoH Travel and Identification Card signed by the
Secretary of the Military Department. That entitles recipients who are not on active duty and
not military retirees to use space available military air transportation.

[4.] Unlike [active duty and reserve] military personnel and retirees, MoH recipients may
wear their uniforms at any time or place they choose.

[5.] Recipients who are not on active duty and not military retirees are issued a DoD
Identification Card, as are their family members. It authorizes them military commissary,
post exchange, and theater privileges. All of the Services, consistent with DoD policy,
authorize use of morale, welfare and recreation activities, including honorary club
membership without dues.

[6.] Children of MoH recipients are not subject to quotas if they are qualified and desire to
attend one of the U.S. military academies.

[7.] MoH recipients receive invitations to attend Presidential inaugurations and
accompanying festivities. Military recipients and those who are civil servants have
traditionally been authorized administrative absence in lieu of chargeable leave to attend.

[8.] The VA provides a special engraved headstone for deceased recipients of the MoH.

[9.] MoH recipients should be accorded on-base billeting commensurate with the prestige
associated with the MoH.

In 2000, Congress extended permissive health care benefits to Medal of Honor recipients and
their dependents in the same manner as is currently available to military retirees and their
dependents.10

https://www.fas.org/sgp//crs/misc/95-519.pdf

DarrinS
03-20-2014, 10:07 AM
Obama didn't refer to any of them as "corpse-men", did he?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-20-2014, 12:29 PM
Does anyone know why kool comes off so ignorant with his politics discussions?

resistanze
03-20-2014, 01:48 PM
"I'm Watching Obama Hand Out Medal Of Honors and I Can't Stop Crying."

:lmao

Kool