PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice, How Do You Turn a Women Down at the Office (Part 2)

Huey Freeman
03-19-2014, 06:00 AM
This is my old thread

I would ask my fiends this but they are all cruel pieces of shit so ima ask you guys.

Ok so here is the situation. I gotta a chick at work who is being very persistent in trying to get me to take her out or whatever. This woman is coming at me hard all of a sudden, and I'm honestly not interested. She is not a bad a looking woman tbh. She's a Hispanic chick with a little body on her. She is an older woman in her 30s. Not that age has anything to do with it. I'm in my mid 20s so that's not the issue.

Here is the thing, the woman is the Christian type ya know. Like real religious and shit. I mean, if she was down with just screwing around or whatever, I would be cool with that, but the fact is she isn't. She has alluded that fact to me numerous times. I wouldn't mind screwing her. Just not getting into a relationship with her. This woman now has my number and is bugging my ass right now as Im typing this thread. This shit is getting a little annoying. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and I know this chick is going to ask me to take her some where. What you do tbh?

Before giving me advice, please consider that I have to work with women everyday in an office setting. I'm not trying to make my work environment awkward and uncomfortable.

The situation has changed cause I have been fucking this chick. Now she wants to "date" and is willing to leave the scrub she is with for me. I want to tell her not to do that tbh. I don't know the dude, but I'm cheering for him to handle his business cause he obviously isn't. I'm not interested in a relationship with this chick so.........I need some advice, cause ya know I work with her.

leemajors
03-19-2014, 06:56 AM
If you tell her, she probably immediately tells the scrub you "seduced" her.

DeadlyDynasty
03-19-2014, 07:48 AM
Tell her you have AIDS

DJR210
03-19-2014, 08:05 AM
Tell her you have AIDS

:lol this is the only logical answer

Fpoonsie
03-19-2014, 08:15 AM
You're "cheering for the dude" whose girl you've been fucking to "handle his business"?

That's like cheering for whichever player on your favorite NBA team to make a free throw, yet right before he shoots, kickin' him in the dick.

hehateme
03-19-2014, 08:58 AM
either way...you're fucked

mrsmaalox
03-19-2014, 09:08 AM
Did you TELL her initially that you are not interested in a relationship with her, but are open to casual no-strings-attached sex? And I mean did you actually SAY those exact words---not imply it or infer it or say something leading like "we'll see how it goes"?

Michael Jordan.
03-19-2014, 09:47 AM
Yeah, kinda too late now.

DPG21920
03-19-2014, 10:05 AM
IMO, anyone that has to ask these questions is not smart enough to actually attract women so I am calling b.s. tbh..

Fpoonsie
03-19-2014, 10:12 AM
IMO, anyone that has to ask these questions is not smart enough to actually attract women so I am calling b.s. tbh..

:lol

Bill_Brasky
03-19-2014, 10:16 AM
You're a retard.

ChumpDumper
03-19-2014, 10:40 AM
monster.com

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2014, 12:13 PM
This is my old thread

The situation has changed cause I have been fucking this chick. Now she wants to "date" and is willing to leave the scrub she is with for me. I want to tell her not to do that tbh. I don't know the dude, but I'm cheering for him to handle his business cause he obviously isn't. I'm not interested in a relationship with this chick so.........I need some advice, cause ya know I work with her.
Tell her you don't date girls that cheat on their guys. But you done goofed

benefactor
03-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Well...she's obviously not a "one man woman" so just inform her that you are not a "one woman man"...at least not at this point in your life. I don't see why she would get mad at you. Hell, she's cheating on him with you...she should have no problem accepting that you would most likely cheat on her and that you are being upfront about it now so no one gets their feeling hurt down the road.

Of course, you can also give her to option to do whatever she wants(leave him, stay with him, whatever) and keep having sex with you without getting emotionally involved if she enjoys the sex that much. If she feels like she can't handle that tell her you are cool with just stopping so she can find someone who wants a relationship.

Trainwreck2100
03-19-2014, 12:25 PM
Way to shit where you eat btw

CuckingFunt
03-19-2014, 01:22 PM
Did you TELL her initially that you are not interested in a relationship with her, but are open to casual no-strings-attached sex? And I mean did you actually SAY those exact words---not imply it or infer it or say something leading like "we'll see how it goes"?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that's a negative.

The Reckoning
03-19-2014, 02:01 PM
lol at you actually taking my advice :lol

I. Hustle
03-19-2014, 02:19 PM
You shouldn't have to deal with this type of harassment at work. You're there to provide for your family! Women today are just out of control and needs to stop!:lol

I agree! Just the other day a coworker fondled my penis with her mouth. Then continued to harrass me by attacking it with her vagina! Where is the justice?! How do they get away with it???!!

I. Hustle
03-19-2014, 02:49 PM
Rape!Rape! You need to bring that to court and get paid!!!!! No means No!

I... I... I don't know if I can. What if it happens again? What if she invites her friend to join in?! Oh NO! I am so ashamed!!!

Rogue
03-19-2014, 06:35 PM
if you never wanted a relationship with this bitch you shouldn't have fucked her in the first place, tbh. Bitches are absurd animals and they're also greedy as hell, if you ever give them any semen of yours they'll hold it for ransom and extort a good deal of money out of your pocket (one way or another).

DD
03-19-2014, 07:45 PM
Rape!Rape! You need to bring that to court and get paid!!!!! No means No!

No means yes, yes means harder

Huey Freeman
03-19-2014, 11:49 PM

I actually did tbh, and she seemed cool with it at first. Now she's wanting me get more "involved" or whatever, and to be honest I may have led her on a little bit. If this was some chick I met at a bar or some girl I messed around with in high school or college this wouldn't be an issue for me. I work this woman ya know. I have to be around her 8hrs a day. This is my first "real" job and I'm not trying to get disciplined from my boss cause I got caught slipping fucking around.

I do understand that I caused this on myself, but still.

.G.
03-20-2014, 12:27 AM
I actually did tbh, and she seemed cool with it at first. Now she's wanting me get more "involved" or whatever, and to be honest I may have led her on a little bit. If this was some chick I met at a bar or some girl I messed around with in high school or college this wouldn't be no issue for me. I work this woman ya know. I have to be around her 8hrs a day. This is my first "real" job and I'm not trying to get disciplined from my boss cause I got caught slipping fucking around.

I do understand that I caused this on myself, but still.
Just cum up her nostrils, and make sure you eat plenty of tapenade before unloading. Problem solved.

Oh, Gee!!
03-20-2014, 11:42 AM
you're waaaaaay past the "turning down" zone, friend. You're now in the "breaking up" zone, and breaking up is way more difficult and messy. especially when you work with the girl.

idiot

resistanze
03-20-2014, 12:11 PM
Don't stick your meat where you get your bread. Lesson learned.

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2014, 12:16 PM

No means yes, yes means anal

The Gemini Method
03-20-2014, 12:56 PM
No means yes, yes means anal

Pretty much this...be careful though cuz Latinas be sneaky biologically--you think you've came in they ass and it turns out to somehow lead to the fallopians and poof! She got you for 18 years, bruh.

Huey Freeman
03-20-2014, 11:35 PM
Well...she's obviously not a "one man woman" so just inform her that you are not a "one woman man"...at least not at this point in your life. I don't see why she would get mad at you. Hell, she's cheating on him with you...she should have no problem accepting that you would most likely cheat on her and that you are being upfront about it now so no one gets their feeling hurt down the road.

Of course, you can also give her to option to do whatever she wants(leave him, stay with him, whatever) and keep having sex with you without getting emotionally involved if she enjoys the sex that much. If she feels like she can't handle that tell her you are cool with just stopping so she can find someone who wants a relationship.

thanks tbh

Huey Freeman
03-20-2014, 11:37 PM
you're waaaaaay past the "turning down" zone, friend. You're now in the "breaking up" zone, and breaking up is way more difficult and messy. especially when you work with the girl.

idiot

And yeah I know I fucked myself up with this. Stupid move on my part

DMX7
03-22-2014, 12:10 AM
Tell her you have AIDS

... and that she does too now. :lol

xmas1997
03-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Introduce her to Blake and tell her he is your bosom buddy.
That should get rid of her lickity-split.
:lol

Bulaien999
03-22-2014, 05:37 PM
Still think my plan was the best to pass it off to one if your friends.

Plan B is to ask her to do some real kinky shit that will scare her away.

AaronY
03-22-2014, 05:47 PM
Be yourself OP, I'm sure they'll stay far away

xmas1997
03-22-2014, 09:43 PM
You could just ask to borrow a lot of money, or maybe just a little money often.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-23-2014, 11:17 AM
This is my old thread

she's the "christian type" and cheating on some dude with you????? she's feeding you shit somewhere in there. is this chick some higher up at your work? if she is then i'd be careful. if not, then just tell her you're not interested in dating but wouldn't mind banging her until she gets over it :D or just throw in her face that she'd cheat on you with some other guy like she's doing with that other idiot. i hope you're wrapping your shit up.

Viva Las Espuelas
03-23-2014, 11:18 AM

NICE!

Wild Cobra
03-23-2014, 11:37 AM

Dude...

You want to be her cuckold?

She fucking you when she's with someone else. What makes you special that she won't do the same... fuck around when with you?

Got yourself into some fine mess.

Just stand up, be a man, and tell her goodbye. That you cannot get it out of your head that since she is a cheater, that you are sure she will cheat on you.

Wild Cobra
03-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Tell her you have AIDS

LOL...

She probably turn around and say she does to, that you took a stress off her mind since she didn't tell you earlier.

How many guys has this hussy been with?

Wild Cobra
03-23-2014, 11:39 AM
Tell her you don't date girls that cheat on their guys. But you done goofed
This!

RGMCSE
03-23-2014, 10:52 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that's a negative.

Fuck outta here with this bull shit. Women are the most conniving lying pieces of shit ever. She's lying to the guy that she fucking around on and somehow the OP needs to care about her feelings? I say keep fucking her and then cancel that bitch when you get bored. By the way even better that you work with her. It will make other women curious!

mrsmaalox
03-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Fuck outta here with this bull shit. Women are the most conniving lying pieces of shit ever. She's lying to the guy that she fucking around on and somehow the OP needs to care about her feelings? I say keep fucking her and then cancel that bitch when you get bored. By the way even better that you work with her. It will make other women curious!

My comment had nothing to do with sparing her feelings. I just gave him advice on how to avoid getting himself into shitty situations like this one.

Huey Freeman
03-25-2014, 03:28 AM
My comment had nothing to do with sparing her feelings. I just gave him advice on how to avoid getting himself into shitty situations like this one.

I appreciate it tbh, but I'm a damn idiot. I just keep fucking here. This is going to end very badly

TDMVPDPOY
03-25-2014, 04:23 AM
i say u should walk around limping.....if they ask why, tell them u went into the boss office he told you to pick up his pen when he intentional drop it

Thebesteva
03-25-2014, 04:33 AM
Just show your face OP,

/thread

Huey Freeman
03-25-2014, 11:32 PM
Just show your face OP,

/thread

Lol my face is what got me into situation I'm in tbh

Thebesteva
03-26-2014, 12:34 AM
Lol my face is what got me into situation I'm in tbh
oooooooooooooh I motha fuckin see

Huey Freeman
03-26-2014, 12:39 AM
But seriously tho this is about to end real badly lol.

TE
03-26-2014, 12:42 AM
Tell her you have AIDS
:lmao

spurraider21
03-26-2014, 04:33 AM
pin a murder on her and let dexter morgan get to work

Trainwreck2100
03-26-2014, 12:01 PM
But seriously tho this is about to end real badly lol.
Tell her you don't dare girls that cheat on their bfs

xmas1997
03-26-2014, 12:11 PM
Tell her ou prefer her girlfriends, amd if she is bi-sexual then you'll take all together