PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobrick the albatross isnt done anytime soon,,,,,

HemisfairArena
03-19-2014, 07:25 PM
I don't know where Laker fans get this idea that in two years, Kobrick is gonna hang 'em up. He's chasing Kareem's All Time points record and wont come near it in just two years. He's gonna get another contract after this one which will continue to make things difficult for the Lakers to have the money to go after big free agents like Durant in 2016....especially if 'Melo or KLove is eating up the rest of it. Kobrick is watching Duncan still producing out there and making Finals appearances at his age and he thinks he can play til he's 40 like MJ. No way he leaves in 2 years. Laker fans are already feeling like the guy who picked up a one night stand who keeps staring at the clock in the morning wondering when she is gonna leave....nervously anticipating and hoping its soon before it becomes a difficult situation.

Thebesteva
03-19-2014, 07:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRSLc238BQs

Thread
03-19-2014, 07:36 PM
& that's jake with me. There is no reason in the world why the Lakers can't build around an aged Kobe. We have nigh $25 million to spend on free agents + a Lottery pick that I would take out shopping with.

Me, Hemi? I'm at 5 & 16 respectively. I'm old & sodded, preparing to take up the rocking chair. I've had my '84, my '85, my 3 peats, countless back-to-backs. I don't need no more. I no longer want. I'm sated. Now I want to see the others suffer, be denied,,,,it'll be a different kind of triumph for an old white male in the sunset of his years.

- Old Pappy

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 07:38 PM
There is no reason in the world why the Lakers can't build around an aged Kobe.

You mean besides the fact that he's a tired old quitbag who nobody likes or wants to be teammates with? :lol

Thread
03-19-2014, 07:39 PM
You mean besides the fact that he's a tired old quitbag who nobody likes or wants to be teammates with? :lol

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 07:45 PM

Boiled down:::Kirby in the shitbag on James' orders, and Kirby in the quitbag on his own volition.

Let us proceed....

Thread
03-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Boiled down:::Kirby in the shitbag on James' orders, and Kirby in the quitbag on his own volition.

Let us proceed....

At least you came up with a fresh one. Jesus Christ, it's been about 2 years.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 08:01 PM

Dale, waving the white flag. :yield

HemisfairArena
03-19-2014, 08:06 PM
Lakers front office are on a collision course with Kobrick. He wants to be the All Time leading scorer...He wants #6....and he wants to prove he can still produce at the age of 40 like MJ. Problem the Laker front office has....no way they let Kobrick hit Kareem's All Time scoring record in another uniform....which mean they will re-sign him after this contract and Kobrick wont take anything less than 20 mil/yr...especially if he is still averaging 18-20/gm at 37 years old.

scanry
03-19-2014, 08:52 PM

It's been a while since i've seen you quit (not counting Double D's stichk tbh).

SupremeGuy
03-19-2014, 09:41 PM
Dale, waving the white flag. :yieldLMAO that was quick... at least he didn't keep parroting the same broken shit, tbh... so good for him. I think that's the first step for his recovery. He desperately needs new material.

Thread
03-19-2014, 10:27 PM
It's been a while since i've seen you quit (not counting Double D's stichk tbh).

Your people quit after 5. You've nary room. Only diff is I let your people go upstairs in peace, because I understood.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:05 PM
Your people quit after 5.

You've nary room, your Kirby quit after 5 (Daddy 3, MVPau 2) as well.

tee, hee.

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:07 PM

tee, hee.

You've nary room. Your Diaw quit.

scanry
03-19-2014, 11:10 PM
Your people quit after 5. You've nary room. Only diff is I let your people go upstairs in peace, because I understood.

I've got to look that up in the dictionary tbh.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:10 PM
You've nary room. Your Diaw quit.

Your Kirby quit on two teams before even playing a minute of NBA basketball.

scanry
03-19-2014, 11:11 PM

tee, hee.

:lol

Relentless, i think even the parrot wants no part of CN.

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:13 PM
I've got to look that up in the dictionary tbh.

I never followed your people up there, or, disturbed them after we rang. I exercised decency and class and restraint. And just let you be. When you finally showed back up I never threw it up to ya's. Sure, I 5-4'ed ya's to death, but, I never brought up the fact that you vamoosed immediately afterward. Because I'm better than that. A damn sight better.

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:14 PM
Your Kirby quit on two teams before even playing a minute of NBA basketball.

You've nary room. Your Diaw and Jackson quit last season and it ended up biting you on the ass as Jackson took a fit and had to be restrained from attacking Pop.

ha, ha.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:16 PM
You've nary room. Your Diaw and Jackson quit last season and it ended up biting you on the ass as Jackson took a fit and had to be restrained from attacking Pop.

ha, ha.

Nary a minute played in the NBA and your Kirby had already quit on the Nets and Hornets. Christ!

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:17 PM
Nary a minute played in the NBA and your Kirby had already quit on the Nets and Hornets. Christ!

Your Rodman quit during the playoffs. You've nary room.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Your Rodman quit during the playoffs. You've nary room.
No, your Rodman quit:::

Dennis Rodman (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/players/291/index.html)'s seven-week career with the Los Angeles Lakers (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/teams/lakers/index.html) has come to an abrupt end -- no big surprise considering his recent behavior.

Rodman reacted to being released Thursday night by calling himself a scapegoat for the team's problems, and said the Lakers were "cowards not to take the fall for some of the things that have happened this year."

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/nba/news/1999/04/15/rodman_waived/
Kirby's first scapegoat :lol

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:22 PM
No, your Rodman quit:::

Kirby's first scapegoat :lol

Rodman also quit for you, quit on Robinson because he was chasing him around with a Bible. You've nary room.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:22 PM
Rodman also quit for you, quit on Robinson because he was chasing him around with a Bible. You've nary room.
You've nary room. Your Kirby quit, right after he chased Dwight out of town.

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:29 PM
You've nary room. Your Kirby quit, right after he chased Dwight out of town.

You've nary room. Your Jackson quit on you after he quit on them.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:29 PM
You've nary room. Your Jackson quit on you after he quit on them.

You've nary room. Your Kirby has been quitting since 1996.

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:31 PM
You've nary room. Your Kirby has been quitting since 1996.

You've nary room. Your Jackson quit on Pop and then tried to hit him.

ha, ha.

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:32 PM
You've nary room. Your Jackson quit on Pop and then tried to hit him.

ha, ha.
You've nary room. Your Kirby dons the quitbag and paraded it around on the Dan Patrick Show for the world to see. Christ!

Thread
03-19-2014, 11:32 PM
You've nary room. Your Kirby dons the quitbag and paraded it around on the Dan Patrick Show for the world to see. Christ!

Clipper Nation
03-19-2014, 11:41 PM

Kirby = shitbag on James' orders

Kirby = quitbag on own volition

Let us proceed....

Thread
03-20-2014, 12:06 AM

Kirby = shitbag on James' orders

Kirby = quitbag on own volition

Let us proceed....

Clipper Nation
03-20-2014, 12:07 AM

The Quits

Thread
03-20-2014, 12:09 AM

The Quits

Clipper Nation
03-20-2014, 12:13 AM

Kirby: shitbag & quitbag

Duncan: still relevant

scanry
03-20-2014, 12:51 AM
:lol

Jodelo
03-20-2014, 12:27 PM
CN going HAM on the old parroting faggot!

kobe4life
03-20-2014, 01:59 PM
God is going to comeback better than ever next year. His return to the NBA will even rival MJ's first full season back in '95-'96. With our lottery pick the Lakers will be back to being on top of the league. You guys laugh right now but you haven't seen the last of God yet. God is still upset about the spurs asterisk win against the Lakers and has vowed revenge. A vengeful God will humiliate the spurs next year even worse than what he did in '01.

poeticism707
03-20-2014, 02:39 PM
I don't know where Laker fans get this idea that in two years, Kobrick is gonna hang 'em up. He's chasing Kareem's All Time points record and wont come near it in just two years. He's gonna get another contract after this one which will continue to make things difficult for the Lakers to have the money to go after big free agents like Durant in 2016....especially if 'Melo or KLove is eating up the rest of it. Kobrick is watching Duncan still producing out there and making Finals appearances at his age and he thinks he can play til he's 40 like MJ. No way he leaves in 2 years. Laker fans are already feeling like the guy who picked up a one night stand who keeps staring at the clock in the morning wondering when she is gonna leave....nervously anticipating and hoping its soon before it becomes a difficult situation.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Poster of the Month, doing work, and taking names again!

Poor Laker fans, when HA is done with yall's behind will have gone from present day Chrales Barkley behind, shrinking all the way down to Ear Boykins.

Don't let up, AH. Keep the purple and gold fans running in circles.

Deuce Bigalow
03-20-2014, 03:13 PM

Let us proceed....
The most retarded shit I've read. WTF?

Thread
03-20-2014, 03:14 PM
The most retarded shit I've read. WTF?

tee, hee.

AaronY
03-20-2014, 07:06 PM
I'll bet if he was eligible for another extension Jimmy would give him an extra one over the summer