PDA

View Full Version : :lol Planet Fatpeople

benefactor
03-20-2014, 12:28 PM
RICHMOND, Calif. — A Bay Area woman was asked to cover up while working out at a Richmond gym, after staff members say she was intimidating people with her toned body.
Tiffany Austin said she was excited to get back in shape after recovering from a recent car accident. After her doctor told her it was time to start walking more, she took a tour of the Planet Fitness Gym in Richmond. On Monday she officially joined the gym and was looking forward to her first workout – but that workout lasted a quick 15 minutes.
Austin said things started out well. She hopped on a treadmill, set the speed to slow, put her earbuds in and started walking. She started to notice others staring at her, and quickly grew self-conscious but she kept on walking. That is until a staff-member stopped her.
According to Austin that staff member said, "excuse me we've had some complaints you're intimidating people with your toned body. So can you put on a shirt?”
Austin was wearing a tank that showed her stomach and capri-pants and says she didn't see anything wrong with the outfit. She says she was only told not to wear a string tank because of the dress code policy at the gym.
She agreed to wear the shirt, but while the first staff member went to get it she says she was approached by another staff member who also took issue with her body. Austin says at that point she had enough; she asked for a manager - asked for her money back and left

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/908/img/photos/2014/03/18/cb/16/toofit.jpg

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local/gym-tells-woman-shes-intimidating-guests-toned-bod/nfGHz/

:lol fatty enablers
:lol profiting off of fat shits that will never be in shape
:cry stop looking so in shape at the gym :cry

GoodOdor
03-20-2014, 02:07 PM
Holy shit, she isn't even toned or ripped - she's just not fat.

lol fat people

mrsmaalox
03-20-2014, 02:19 PM
I read an article about someone opening up a fat people only gym; you had to be 50+ lbs overweight or something to join. They had a great attendance record and weightloss success rate. There should be more places like that because there would be a lot more fat people getting in shape if they weren't so worried about how they look right then.

Katherine Robinson
03-20-2014, 02:29 PM
Obese people like Horse (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14857) shouldn't be intimidated at the gym. If you're at the gym and doing SOMETHING, you already did the second hardest part. The hardest, of course, not having Dunkin Donuts as the staple of your diet.

SnakeBoy
03-20-2014, 02:36 PM
I read an article about someone opening up a fat people only gym; you had to be 50+ lbs overweight or something to join. They had a great attendance record and weightloss success rate. There should be more places like that because there would be a lot more fat people getting in shape if they weren't so worried about how they look right then.

Do they get kicked out if they get in shape?

mrsmaalox
03-20-2014, 02:46 PM
Do they get kicked out if they get in shape?

Yea they do. They still have about 50 lbs to lose but at least they aren't as self conscious as before and are able to handle a real gym.

SnakeBoy
03-20-2014, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flC79DIfhYU

Old lady in the background cracks me up...around the 5 min mark.

Trainwreck2100
03-20-2014, 03:04 PM
The thing it's most not fat people, especially not fat people who used to be fat don't care about fatties at the gym.

DD
03-20-2014, 03:24 PM
Apparently fat-shaming is no match for hunger pangs, so whatever gets these fatshits active I'm all for. They'reexponentially worse than any other minority and I wish we could legally kill them.

Drachen
03-20-2014, 03:35 PM
What do you expect? Planet fitness has "free pizza Mondays" and "free bagel Wednesdays"

ashbeeigh
03-20-2014, 04:16 PM
I have a PF membership, but only for when it's too cold or too hot to work out. If you look hot when you work out, good for you. If you look sweaty and gross, good for you. I'm more concerned about not busting my ass when I'm at the gym. I see the pro/cons of the PF marketing tool. But, to be fair, the only time it hasn't been busy when I'm there is at 5:45 in the morning. And Pizza is Thursdays and Bagels are Mondays.

GoodOdor
03-20-2014, 04:54 PM
I have a PF membership

WHAT A SHOCK!!!!!

RD2191
03-20-2014, 05:01 PM
benefactor we know you're a fatass. trying to hide it by making fun of fat people.:lol

DD
03-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Speaking of fatties, Shelley Smith was just on ESPN. Unless she's pregnant, she has no business being on my V with as fat and unattractive as she is. There needs to be a precedent set

ginobili's bald spot
03-20-2014, 05:55 PM
Stuff like this fucking disgusts me. America has become such a disgrace.

ashbeeigh
03-20-2014, 06:07 PM
WHAT A SHOCK!!!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll469w9vQM1qazkdco1_500.gif

FkLA
03-20-2014, 06:28 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll469w9vQM1qazkdco1_500.gif

Which one are you a member of baby girl? I'm at the one at Huebner although I never go, maybe we could work out together and you can get me back into shape tbh. :)

AaronY
03-20-2014, 07:01 PM
I wanna set off that lunk alarm they have so bad

ashbeeigh
03-20-2014, 07:18 PM
Which one are you a member of baby girl? I'm at the one at Huebner although I never go, maybe we could work out together and you can get me back into shape tbh. :)

Nice try. It's a secret.

DD
03-20-2014, 07:32 PM
ash would pepper spray you anyways tbh. she loves macing minorities iirc

FkLA
03-20-2014, 07:39 PM
Nice try. It's a secret.

You're right, that was inconsiderate. You can PM me it so it remains a secret.

And what's this stuff about you mazing Mexicans about ?

ashbeeigh
03-20-2014, 08:30 PM
You're right, that was inconsiderate. You can PM me it so it remains a secret.

And what's this stuff about you mazing Mexicans about ?

That was like 2008. You might be able to dig the thread out of its grave, though.

DD
03-20-2014, 08:46 PM
Good times, amirite ash?

benefactor
04-26-2014, 04:36 PM
lol these faggots again

https://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/planet-fitness-kicked-out-a-pregnant-woman-because-of-her-exposed-baby-bump-173244404.html

Spur-Addict
04-26-2014, 04:53 PM
Damn, her neck is longer proportion wise to the rest of her body. Giraffe neck. In good shape despite being pregnant though

Avante
04-27-2014, 01:25 AM
What gets me is those charts, talk about inaccurate. Maurice Jones Drew the NFL running back is like 5-7 200 pounds of thighs, ass and shoulders, he'd be fat on any chart. Franco Columbo a legendary body builder was short and totally ripped, according to any chart he's a porker.

Chinook
04-27-2014, 09:45 PM
Damn, I wouldn't want to go to any gym in which that woman is considered distractingly attractive.

Jacob1983
04-28-2014, 01:47 AM
That hoe isn't fat but I bet she is sucking that shit in or put some oil on her stomach to make it look slimmer. Why do you have to go to a gym? Why not jog at a park or track? I'm fat but I think the fat gene should be wiped off planet Earth. The fat gene serves no place in humanity. Why are people staring at other people at the gym? Are they jelly?

Spur|n|Austin
04-30-2014, 09:29 AM
Planet Fatness is a joke. I'll throw down my weights and grunt as much as I want to.