PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: So Now That Dwight Has NO Competition At The Center Spot Why Isn't He Dominating

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2014, 08:49 PM
the league is his....no Shaq, no Hakeem, No Big Country, no Rik Smits, no one to make him work for shit..and yet he still looks like he's fucking clueless out there....dude should be averaging 30 and 15 every night...he's such a joke....he has no low post game and there's no one in the league that could stop him if he developed his low post game....dude is a total JOKE.....he left Ewing in Orlando, Kareem in LA, and now is being coached by McHale and Hakeem and he still pretty much looks like shit....Shaq was right about that clown :lol

Wiz
03-20-2014, 08:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQW-FWMcBo&app=desktop

Koolaid_Man
03-20-2014, 08:54 PM
how much help does one need....:lol even a retard would pick it up eventually

Michael Jordan.
03-20-2014, 09:04 PM
He would need to average that on the Lakers.

TDMVPDPOY
03-20-2014, 09:06 PM
he wishes he posted up numbers what anthony davis is doing in NOH

Suspect
03-21-2014, 06:45 AM
put him in a NOH jersey and im sure he will

Thread
03-21-2014, 07:00 AM
He'll be shinin' shoes with us.

He's nary other option.

LkrFan
03-21-2014, 11:13 AM
:cry Stop talking 'bout my Dwert :cry
:lol

Michael Jordan.
03-21-2014, 11:16 AM
:lol
Such a shame Kobe couldn't carry him higher than 8th.

poeticism707
03-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Such a shame Kobe couldn't carry him higher than 8th.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Arcadian
03-21-2014, 03:21 PM
Holy fucking shit - for the first time, I agree with you. :lol D-Ho

But admit it. You were excited when the Lakers signed him. You thought it was gonna work out. And you were painfully wrong. :lol

sook
03-21-2014, 03:38 PM
He's had a cyst in his ankle and played bad the last couple of games, he has missed 2 games now and is coming back tomorrow. Hope that answers your question. Faggot.

ambchang
03-21-2014, 03:42 PM
So good that with him, lakers made the playoffs but won't without him.

SpurSwag
03-21-2014, 04:34 PM
It just isn't who Dwight is I guess. Considering how great he was in his last couple years in Orlando (I still think that if Lebron wasn't going to get the MVP in 2011 it should have been Dwight, he was a monster that year) he's been a massive disappointment.

Personally I think the injuries and surgeries absolutely decimated his athleticism. He doesn't even remotely look like the same player in Orlando and I wouldn't even consider him one of the most athletic bigs in the game anymore. He's definitely above average, but back in his Orlando days few could rival his athleticism. Now plenty have passed him. With the steep decline in athleticism his poor finishing and post game, which he has always had, are just being more exposed. He is still a top 5 big man in the game and is more than capable of going 30 20 on any given night, it just doesn't happen as often as it used to. He also doesn't seem like nearly the rim protector he once was, although he is still a great presence down low and still in my opinion one of the best defensive players in the game still.