PDA

View Full Version : Nets: Jason Collins everyone has been nice except one guy

Thebesteva
03-21-2014, 03:50 AM
:lol Wonder who it is. I'd say KG but they're on the same team

He was tested once during his first month with the Brooklyn Nets, although the NBA's first openly gay player understandably doesn't want to give attention to the "knucklehead" or his comments. [...]
"One player, one knucklehead from another team," Collins said in an interview with the Daily News. "He's a knucklehead. So I just let it go. Again, that goes back to controlling what you can control. That's how I conduct myself - just being professional." [...]

The Nets (35-31) certainly don't seem distracted. They're 10-3 since signing Collins, winners of 10 straight at the Barclays Center ahead of Friday's home game against the Celtics. [...]

"Not just for myself, but I think for everyone. This shows that "distraction" is B.S. That it's about the team, it's about the sport," said Collins, who signed for the rest of the season last week. "I hope this shows all players that you can still have your life off the court and not have to hide anything. And still have your life on the court or on the field or on the ice, I guess, in hockey. That's a credit to my teammates and the entire Nets organization - from ownership to coaching to teammates to everyone."

Robz4000
03-21-2014, 03:51 AM
Prolly Noah tbh.

irishock
03-21-2014, 03:56 AM
Probably Tony Parker

Trainwreck2100
03-21-2014, 04:02 AM
Probably Tony Parker

Jason Collins is literally the last guy in the nba that would have to worry about Parker's shenanigans

sook
03-21-2014, 04:13 AM
probably KG

LkrFan
03-21-2014, 04:30 AM
"One player, one knucklehead from another team,"

probably KG

Anybody can make it thru Harris County Independent Farming School District these days. :bang

hsxvvd
03-21-2014, 04:32 AM
DeMarcus Cousins.

March 10th.

No greater knucklehead in the NBA and they would have been playing against each other.

http://static01.nyt.com/images/2014/03/10/sports/NETS/NETS-master495.jpg

http://www.nba.com/games/20140309/SACBKN/gameinfo.html

DD
03-21-2014, 09:39 AM
I'm sure the papers edited out "thilly goose" and put in knucklehead instead

Dex
03-21-2014, 09:54 AM

:wow :lol

Splits
03-21-2014, 10:18 AM

:lmao

"And oh mah god I waths like, 'DeMarcuths sthop pulling on my shirt!' and he was like all Mr. T-like 'Shuddup you faggot fool'"

Budkin
03-21-2014, 10:23 AM
Demarcus wanted some of that action tbh

Venti Quattro
03-21-2014, 10:23 AM

:rollin :rollin

Fpoonsie
03-21-2014, 10:39 AM

El. oh. el.

Josh810
03-21-2014, 05:16 PM
Prolly Noah tbh.This.

sook
03-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Probably Tim Duncan. Classless jerk that one he is.

sook
03-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Anybody can make it thru Harris County Independent Farming School District these days. :bang

I didn't read the article, don't give a shit about some gay dude crying for attention.

I don't live in Houston.

Not using it as a way of gaining internetz rep, but I am probably far more educated than you.

So yea, It was probably KG or Tim Duncan.

LkrFan
03-21-2014, 08:16 PM
I didn't comprehend the article, don't give a shit about some gay dude crying for attention.

I don't live in Houston.

Not using it as a way of gaining internetz rep, but I am probably far more educated than you.

So yea, It was probably KG or Tim Duncan.

D:lolubt you are more educated as me son. Especially since you are taking my post seriously (and the mere fact that Houston is in Harris
C:lolunty - so to claim you don't live in H-Town, you really ain't saying shit. It does not suprise me because based on your posting style, you are too soft to live in 5th Ward. You're probably from a farm outside of Katy tbh :lol). So minus only 2 points for being a dumb dumb. Here (http://www.hookedonphonics.com/) you go son. Reading is fundamental:downspin:

Edit: LMFAO at the last bolded. KG is a teammate. Therefore it can't be him based on the context of the article. :lol at Tammy calling a fellow queer a faggot. Click that phonics link again son. You need it baaaaaaaaaad as fuck! :rollin :lmao :rollin

sook
03-21-2014, 08:26 PM
D:lolubt you are more educated as me son. Especially since you are taking my post seriously (and the mere fact that Houston is in Harris C:lolunty - so to claim you don't live in H-Town, you really ain't saying shit. It does not suprise me because based on your posting style, you are too soft to live in 5th Ward. You're probably from a farm outside of Katy tbh :lol). So minus only 2 points for being a dumb dumb. Here (http://www.hookedonphonics.com/) you go son. Reading is fundamental:downspin:

I feel like this entire span of posting has been above your cholo mind. Assisted layups breh, thats what you were getting, don't sit there with your hands on the ground screaming with joy. Here I was thinking you were worthy of conversation :lol

LkrFan
03-21-2014, 08:29 PM
I feel like this entire span of posting has been above your cholo mind. Assisted layups breh, thats what you were getting, don't sit there with your hands on the ground screaming with joy. Here I was thinking you were worthy of conversation :lol

:lol - :tu

Jacob1983
03-22-2014, 01:04 AM
If brave hero had never said he liked cock, he would be out of the NBA and probably looking for work. Be grateful that the NBA caters to diversity and gives out gold stars for being "special".

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-22-2014, 01:16 AM
Seriously, who the fuck cares? This faggot came out to get attention and to get a last chance in the NBA.. and it worked. Since when would a player in general - much less a player averaging about 2 and 2 a game get not only a chance to get back in the NBA, but get signed, and get visits to the White House?

That's why faggots are the worst in this generation. Crying about equal rights and shit and then crying for discrimination consistently.

I went to Cedar Point in Ohio the other week for my Spring Break and I ended up going there on "Gay Pride Day".. a whole bunch of trannys and Magic Johnson's everywhere. Some black dude wearing a blonde wig came up and asked me if the seat beside me was taken on some ride. I told him to fuck off and get his dick lickin ass out of my face.

So, yeah, fuck Jason Collins.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-22-2014, 01:18 AM
double post

Jacob1983
03-22-2014, 01:22 AM
Equality is about equal treatment right? Not special treatment. You can be gay but don't expect people to stop their everything they are doing to celebrate the fact that you love cock. If Jason Collins was straight or had never admitted that he had been lying about what turns him on, no one would even be talking about him. What does the gay movement and community have to say about that? The guy is a shitty basketball player. He has always sucked. He sucked when he was lying about his sexuality and he still sucks at basketball after admitting he lied.

irishock
03-22-2014, 01:50 AM
Some black dude wearing a blonde wig came up and asked me if the seat beside me was taken on some ride. I told him to fuck off and get his dick lickin ass out of my face.

Might not be a dude :lol..

POPownsJackson
03-22-2014, 02:46 AM
why he is guy that take in ass for attention and then cry ? :lol

spurraider21
03-22-2014, 03:43 AM
:lol bible thumping no lyfe obviously hating a fag per par

PingPong
03-22-2014, 08:12 AM
http://i.imgur.com/y66ZhQC.jpg

:lol

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2014, 09:20 AM
:lol at Tammy calling a fellow queer a faggot. Click that phonics link again son. You need it baaaaaaaaaad as fuck! :rollin :lmao :rollin

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Clipper Nation
03-22-2014, 11:15 AM
I went to Cedar Point in Ohio the other week for my Spring Break and I ended up going there on "Gay Pride Day"
Not a surprise :lol

Katherine Robinson
03-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Maybe it was Timmy, he rejected Collins out of loyalty to his male secretary.

Clipper Nation
03-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Maybe it was Timmy, he rejected Collins out of loyalty to his male secretary.
I'm thinking it was Kirby, in an attempt to keep up the appearance of being straight :lol

Sybok
03-22-2014, 11:27 AM
I think DWade commented on how his shoes didn't look good with that jersey.

Katherine Robinson
03-22-2014, 11:38 AM
I'm thinking it was Kirby, in an attempt to keep up the appearance of being straight :lol

They're all butt porkers.

ChumpDumper
03-22-2014, 12:52 PM
Equality is about equal treatment right? Not special treatment. You can be gay but don't expect people to stop their everything they are doing to celebrate the fact that you love cock. If Jason Collins was straight or had never admitted that he had been lying about what turns him on, no one would even be talking about him. What does the gay movement and community have to say about that? The guy is a shitty basketball player. He has always sucked. He sucked when he was lying about his sexuality and he still sucks at basketball after admitting he lied.You know, people can expect you to stop everything you are doing to post obsessively about the gheys.

Rogue
03-22-2014, 08:27 PM
as obsessively as people post in the photoshop thread, scrah? :rolleyes: