PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: How A Single Day or Moment Can Be Likened To Winning The Lottery ;-)

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2014, 09:39 AM
Did anyone else catch this? Talk about self hating....Exhibit A. - Here we have a gay basher who's incidentally a Spur and Tammy fan...he just coincidentally happens to be in Cedars point on a particular gay pride DAY....can someone tell me just what the fuck would inspire someone to go to a place like Cedar's Point on spring break no less....by all accounts it's a boring desolate place just like San Antonio....Spur fan in the closet just like their hero...N0 LyF3 ScRuB is a flat out liar....that black tranny that sat next to him did so for a genuine reason and he knows it...he told that black tranny no such thing...what he likely said was:" Sure bro this seat is open and how are you." Trust me N0 LyF3 ScRuB fucked that dude...:toast He's feeling bad about it now and deflecting :lol

Seriously, who the fuck cares? This faggot came out to get attention and to get a last chance in the NBA.. and it worked. Since when would a player in general - much less a player averaging about 2 and 2 a game get not only a chance to get back in the NBA, but get signed, and get visits to the White House?

That's why faggots are the worst in this generation. Crying about equal rights and shit and then crying for discrimination consistently.

I went to Cedar Point in Ohio the other week for my Spring Break and I ended up going there on "Gay Pride Day".. a whole bunch of trannys and Magic Johnson's everywhere. Some black dude wearing a blonde wig came up and asked me if the seat beside me was taken on some ride. I told him to fuck off and get his dick lickin ass out of my face.

So, yeah, fuck Jason Collins.

Michael Jordan.
03-22-2014, 09:41 AM
P

Michael Jordan.
I

Michael Jordan.
T

Michael Jordan.
Y

Michael Jordan.
03-22-2014, 09:42 AM
hehateme
03-22-2014, 09:44 AM
im conflicted on this post...capri_sun is no saint to being a ball washer but no lyfe faggot brought hellfire down upon him in the nfl forum with his man love for cum newton and definitely is a shit stain on any board.

Koolaid_Man
03-22-2014, 10:14 AM

^ you do realize when yo post shit like that....that it only confirms in my mind that you agree with me...you do realize that right? I know you have to save face in front of your friends...it's the same concept when I fuck some of my white girl friends...a few them hide our relationship from their parents....but it's cool as long as I get to play in the pudding I could care less bout the parents...

It's like 3 Stacks once said: "Don't want to meet your daddy, I just want you in my caddy, don't want to meet your mama, I just want to make you cumma...I am...I am just being honest."

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-22-2014, 02:01 PM