PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: vs Guests

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-22-2014, 07:59 PM
:lmao down 30 to the cats

HemisfairArena
03-22-2014, 08:02 PM
If I'm Houston I do just enough to stay in the 4th seed to get that easy 1st round match up against Portland.

sook
03-22-2014, 08:05 PM
I'm actually rooting for them. At this rate they'll be out of the playoffs

sook
03-22-2014, 08:07 PM
If I'm Houston I do just enough to stay in the 4th seed to get that easy 1st round match up against Portland.

Yup, absolutely. I love how analysts and coaches are like "we don't care about that" which is complete bs. Teams throw a couple of games towards the end for a better matchup all the time.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-22-2014, 08:09 PM
Yup, absolutely. I love how analysts and coaches are like "we don't care about that" which is complete bs. Teams throw a couple of games towards the end for a better matchup all the time.

Once Portland loses, they will be one game ahead of GS for 5th... you better hope GS doesn't pass them or else I could see another Denver/GS series like last year

HemisfairArena
03-22-2014, 08:24 PM
Once Portland loses, they will be one game ahead of GS for 5th... you better hope GS doesn't pass them or else I could see another Denver/GS series like last year

Golden State has the Spurs tonight. Warriors probably wont make up any ground.

sook
03-22-2014, 08:25 PM

Nah, we're good against GS. It wouldn't be easy or preferable, but it would be the rockets in 6. I think they take Portland in 5 so yea it would be the easiest.