PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: ROFL

lefty
03-22-2014, 09:56 PM
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10151244_10153975801685451_222638355_n.jpg

TE
03-22-2014, 09:58 PM
https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/10151244_10153975801685451_222638355_n.jpg
:lmao

MeloHype
"We don't rebuild, we reload."

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320)

Thread
03-22-2014, 10:07 PM
6 trumps it all.

HI-FI
03-22-2014, 10:11 PM
6 trumps it all.
better to go down fighting then Begging.

elmanutres
03-22-2014, 10:19 PM
:lol........:lol:lol....:lol
:lol......:lol....:lol..:lol
:lol......:lol....:lol..:lol
:lol:lol:lol..:lol:lol....:lol:lol:lol

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 12:03 AM
6 trumps it all.
2004 trumps it.

Sybok
03-23-2014, 12:51 AM
Dale "Brown Fingers" Robinson pretending it's better to quit than to lose.

sook
03-23-2014, 12:58 AM
2004 trumps it.

:lol stacked team

:lol bitch slapped by the pistons

You won't see him try and defend that shit the way he dishes his parrot-6 out

midnightpulp
03-23-2014, 01:00 AM
6 trumps it all.

Nope. We fought to last inch.

The Lakers quit. Kobe Bryant quit.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 01:01 AM
:lol stacked team

:lol bitch slapped by the pistons

You won't see him try and defend that shit the way he dishes his parrot-6 out
All he can say is "6 trumps it," even though nothing trumps how his Kirby deposited Daddy's trophy across enemy lines like the traitor he is :lol

Thread
03-23-2014, 03:42 AM
better to go down fighting then Begging.

Dude, HI, angel, you had an NBA Title in the case. They were running TV commercials citing you as NBA Champion.

Kids, 6 trumps everything.

Thread
03-23-2014, 03:44 AM
Nope. We fought to last inch.

The Lakers quit. Kobe Bryant quit.

Midst, fartface, you won your 5th and had to give it back.

6 trumps everything.

Gummi Clutch
03-23-2014, 03:46 AM
Dale, how many years do you propose till you kick the bucket? 60 isn't extremely old, but in homosexual years, asking poster after poster to "bend over" I think you may be closer to 70.

midnightpulp
03-23-2014, 04:14 AM

6 trumps everything.

Better to shed blood, sweat, and tears in pursuit than to not even try.

The Lakers flat out quit. You quit last year in the playoffs, when Dwight retreated to the tunnel as Kupchak stood stoic. And this year you quit for the entire season, spearheaded by Kobe who'd rather tweet than lace 'em up.

Qutting trumps all. And you know this.

Thread
03-23-2014, 04:25 AM
Better to shed blood, sweat, and tears in pursuit than to not even try.

The Lakers flat out quit. You quit last year in the playoffs, when Dwight retreated to the tunnel as Kupchak stood stoic. And this year you quit for the entire season, spearheaded by Kobe who'd rather tweet than lace 'em up.

Qutting trumps all. And you know this.

In the case, Midst. They was running commercials for your junk & roping off the arena.

GONE! POOF! Back to the beginning:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

midnightpulp
03-23-2014, 04:34 AM
In the case, Midst. They was running commercials for your junk & roping off the arena.

GONE! POOF! Back to the beginning:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

I thought you were something of an old school "man's man" who despises quitters.

You're saying choking is worse than quitting? Worse than laying down like a dog and not even throwing a punch?

You've yet to answer to for this:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2wemlmw.jpg

What that tells me is that Kobe, as you would say, is a good time Charlie. Only wants to participate when the going is good. He doesn't want to jump in the trenches with his team and share their helpings of shit.

He's pussy. Through and through.

scanry
03-23-2014, 06:40 AM
Too fucking chicken shit just like Kobe tbh.

Thread
03-23-2014, 09:32 AM
I thought you were something of an old school "man's man" who despises quitters.

You're saying choking is worse than quitting? Worse than laying down like a dog and not even throwing a punch?

You've yet to answer to for this:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2wemlmw.jpg

What that tells me is that Kobe, as you would say, is a good time Charlie. Only wants to participate when the going is good. He doesn't want to jump in the trenches with his team and share their helpings of shit.

He's pussy. Through and through.

What I'm saying is this:::6 trumps it all. & I'm not going to hold your feet to the fire. A part of me genuinely grieves for you fellows in conjunction with the catastrophic events of last June. It is unimaginable what you've gone thru as a fan base in the macro version as well as individually in the micro. There is no template to go by. What happened there has never happened in any sport.

And I do heartily believe that if Media had come down on your people like a house-a-fire you may have been better served. Instead you were inoculated immediately and never realized you'd been in a 4 alarm fire. You're still hiding. Sure, I've stood in for Media. I've taken up the bull whip and applied it judiciously as I saw fit, as an M.D., might in a way of promoting the opening of the wound, the cauterizing of same, permitting the healing to begin, though it can never really and truly heal. It will always weep it's pus of misery and regret. That is your life, your cross to bear.

All my love.

- Pappy

SupremeGuy
03-23-2014, 09:37 AM
The Quitting is by far the worst, tbh.

Thread
03-23-2014, 09:39 AM

You'd know that as well as 6. You've had quitters on your team throughout your heritage.

You've nary room.

midnightpulp
03-23-2014, 10:00 AM
You'd know that as well as 6. You've had quitters on your team throughout your heritage.

You've nary room.

Not like Kobe. That boy quit an entire season because he was too pussy to bear arms for his team. Cite Rodman all you want. No one gives a shit about him. Kobe, however, is the face of the Lakers.

Pound your drum about 6 all you want, but quitting is far, far worse. I don't care about the "pain" of losing, the "open wound," and "crosses to bear." The Spurs never gave up once in that series. Not once. I can stand back with pride.

Kobe hightailed it out of dodge. And now he's trying to coach kill.

And you still haven't answered for it. You just keep deflecting to 6.

Bill_Brasky
03-23-2014, 10:03 AM

6 trumps everything.
And you would have 6 if a certain player hadn't quit.

Plum Island
03-23-2014, 10:44 AM
6 trumps it all.
http://passivecash101.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Dont-Be-a-Cop-Out.png

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 10:46 AM
What I'm saying is this:::6 trumps it all. & I'm not going to hold your feet to the fire. A part of me genuinely grieves for you fellows in conjunction with the catastrophic events of last June. It is unimaginable what you've gone thru as a fan base in the macro version as well as individually in the micro. There is no template to go by. What happened there has never happened in any sport.

And I do heartily believe that if Media had come down on your people like a house-a-fire you may have been better served. Instead you were inoculated immediately and never realized you'd been in a 4 alarm fire. You're still hiding. Sure, I've stood in for Media. I've taken up the bull whip and applied it judiciously as I saw fit, as an M.D., might in a way of promoting the opening of the wound, the cauterizing of same, permitting the healing to begin, though it can never really and truly heal. It will always weep it's pus of misery and regret. That is your life, your cross to bear.

All my love.

- Pappy

All those words, & nary an answer for The Quit. Christ!

Thread
03-23-2014, 10:47 AM
And you would have 6 if a certain player hadn't quit.

You Brasky, you're going to brazen it out? I can understand these other fellows, but, I didn't think you'd go that route.

Thread
03-23-2014, 10:48 AM
All those words, & nary an answer for The Quit. Christ!

My answer is simple though eloquent:::6 trumps it all. 6 is forever. You may get 5, you may get 6, but, you'll always have 6. That goes to the grave with you

Thread
03-23-2014, 10:48 AM

I'll just bet it is.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 10:50 AM
My answer is simple though eloquent:::6 trumps it all. 6 is forever. You may get 5, you may get 6, but, you'll always have 6. That goes to the grave with you

But 2004 & The Quit trump that, & you have no answer for it.

SupremeGuy
03-23-2014, 11:05 AM
The Quitting obviously has thread rattled, tbh.

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:06 AM
But 2004 & The Quit trump that, & you have no answer for it.

No, CN, no.

6 trumps them all. No event in sports is more pregnant with travesty & tragedy than the events of last June. You were shielded by a kind & enabling Media because the Heat were involved. I think that shield though did you a severe disserve in the final analysis as a fan base, though Pop didn't have to be shielded. His self flagellation behind closed doors there in Texas is for sure legendary.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 11:11 AM
No, CN, no.

6 trumps them all. No event in sports is more pregnant with travesty & tragedy than the events of last June. You were shielded by a kind & enabling Media because the Heat were involved. I think that shield though did you a severe disserve in the final analysis as a fan base, though Pop didn't have to be shielded. His self flagellation behind closed doors there in Texas is for sure legendary.

2004 trumps it. Kirby, reaching into the trophy case and handing over the goods to the Detroit Pistons... Christ! & yet Media still pretends that your Kirby is some alpha-male, tough competitor, and winner :lol

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:11 AM
The Quitting obviously has thread rattled, tbh.

"rattled", yes, but, again I can reach back and 6 will always be there, top of the world. Always. That's my deliverance. Even after a possible 5, and 6, I'll have 6.

6 beats them all. Even better than my O & 45! here in Phoenix. They scratch and O & __ goes away in a blink of an eye. It's without worth then. It would take a virtual lifetime of zeroes following that scratch to deliver a comparable piece like up in Portland with my O & 77!

I ain't got a lifetime left. I'm down to my last of 4 scores, if I'm fortunate and the creek don't rise. So I've got 6 to see me to the family plot.

- Pappy

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:12 AM
2004 trumps it. Kirby, reaching into the trophy case and handing over the goods to the Detroit Pistons... Christ! & yet Media still pretends that your Kirby is some alpha-male, tough competitor, and winner :lol

No, CN. You're brazening it out and I feel badly for you to see you cry & crawl.

I love ya, dude.

- Dale

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 11:15 AM
No, CN. You're brazening it out and I feel badly for you to see you cry & crawl.

I love ya, dude.

- Dale
Speaking of brazen, your Kirby's quitting is shockingly brazen. "I could play if we were over .500" - those are the words of a pussy, an asshole, and a quitter.

Meanwhile, Nash - the man who your people want to retire - is back and playing, accepting his slice of the shit sandwich.

tee, hee.

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Speaking of brazen, your Kirby's quitting is shockingly brazen. "I could play if we were over .500" - those are the words of a pussy, an asshole, and a quitter.

Meanwhile, Nash - the man who your people want to retire - is back and playing, accepting his slice of the shit sandwich.

tee, hee.R

Running from 6 is an exercise in futility, CN. It's always gonna be here. Even once I'm gone from this world, 6 will live on.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 11:18 AM
R

Running from 6 is an exercise in futility, CN. It's always gonna be here. Even once I'm gone from this world, 6 will live on.

Dale, runnin' as fast as he can away from The Quit.

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Dale, runnin' as fast as he can away from The Quit.

& 6 will always be there for me, & for you.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 11:30 AM
& 6 will always be there for me, & for you.

2004 & The Quit will always trump it, forever.

SupremeGuy
03-23-2014, 11:32 AM
It's ok thread, you can stop fighting. Just become one with the Quitting and everything will be fine. Kirby realized it's easier to Quit than it is to stand up and fight, you should follow his lead.

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:33 AM
It's ok thread, you can stop fighting. Just become one with the Quitting and everything will be fine. Kirby realized it's easier to Quit than it is to stand up and fight, you should follow his lead.

Fine. You stick with that. Me? I'm stickin' with:::

SupremeGuy
03-23-2014, 11:37 AM
Nothing is worse than when your superstar goes ultimate beta and quits, tbh. There's honor in trying your hardest and losing, but no honor can be found in the Quitting.

Katherine Robinson
03-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Fine. You stick with that. Me? I'm stickin' with:::

Not fine with sticking to your obligations to pay your tickets though, Dale.

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Nothing is worse than when your superstar goes ultimate beta and quits, tbh. There's honor in trying your hardest and losing, but no honor can be found in the Quitting.

Like me you have the same knowledge.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 11:58 AM
Nothing is worse than when your superstar goes ultimate beta and quits, tbh.

Beta is an upgrade from what Kirby is - he's an omega male :lol

Thread
03-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Beta is an upgrade from what Kirby is - he's an omega male :lol

You've nary room. None of us have. We've all had our people quit.

You're alone though with 6.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 12:00 PM
You've nary room. None of us have. We've all had our people quit.

You're alone though with 6.
Nobody quits like your Kirby. Nobody.

Thread
03-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Nobody quits like your Kirby. Nobody.

Amy quittin' on Tim like that was mighty brutal, daddy-O.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 12:54 PM
Amy quittin' on Tim like that was mighty brutal, daddy-O.

Kirby's Quit trumps it.

Thread
03-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Kirby's Quit trumps it.

No. CN, she quit on him during the playoffs which most likely led to him missing those two bunnies and subsequently 6.

I hated to see it as I've delineated prior, but, you guys were jack assing about Kobe getting divorced and it ended up with you guys holding the entire shit sandwich and Kobe still married & whole. That's just deserts there.

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 12:59 PM
No. CN, she quit on him during the playoffs which most likely led to him missing those two bunnies and subsequently 6.

I hated to see it as I've delineated prior, but, you guys were jack assing about Kobe getting divorced and it ended up with you guys holding the entire shit sandwich and Kobe still married & whole. That's just deserts there.
But, Kirby's Quit trumps it. & he's wearing the bag on James' orders on top of that due to 6. Christ!

Budkin
03-23-2014, 01:18 PM
Peace, love, happiness, and SpursTalk tbh

Thread
03-23-2014, 01:18 PM
But, Kirby's Quit trumps it. & he's wearing the bag on James' orders on top of that due to 6. Christ!

No. CN, you're mistaken. I invented & created the shit bag. As founder & owner it is I who decides on the conditions that it is assigned. I've clear on this point. If your Duncan rings thru Kobe then I'll relieve Tim of said bag, have Kool take Kobe and a stipend to a clothier there in L.A. and have him fitted. Otherwise it will be at least June of 2015 before Tim can cast aside the shit bag

PERIOD

Clipper Nation
03-23-2014, 01:34 PM
No. CN, you're mistaken. I invented & created the shit bag. As founder & owner it is I who decides on the conditions that it is assigned. I've clear on this point. If your Duncan rings thru Kobe then I'll relieve Tim of said bag, have Kool take Kobe and a stipend to a clothier there in L.A. and have him fitted. Otherwise it will be at least June of 2015 before Tim can cast aside the shit bag

PERIOD

It's too late, Dale. James already reassigned the shitbag to your Kirby as a direct result of 6. & that's just how it's going to be.

Thread
03-23-2014, 02:29 PM
It's too late, Dale. James already reassigned the shitbag to your Kirby as a direct result of 6. & that's just how it's going to be.

Dude, sweetheart, it's my invention, my concession. I will dole it out as I see fit and at my fancy.

Savvy, squirt? Now don't piss me off this afternoon. I'm in a decent mood. Don't fuck it up.

sook
03-23-2014, 03:00 PM
The old geezer is an advocate of quitting. How surprising.