PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Feuds: Actors Who Refuse To Work Together

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 10:00 AM
I love juicy inside details...and ohh Bill Murray is some kind of weirdo for calling out Lucy Lui she's so hot..he must be a loser...and he's ugly too...:lol

http://www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/entertainment/celebrity-feuds-actors-who-refuse-to-work-together/?utm_source=OT-US&utm_medium=Content-Distribution&utm_campaign=OT-US

CubanSucks
03-23-2014, 11:46 AM
Let's see, Bill Murray's word against 3 women. Yeah, I'm sure those women were being 100% rational at that moment. I'm gonna side with Murray on this one.

I also believe Tyrese Gipson on his. James Franco seems like he'd be a douche

monosylab1k
03-23-2014, 12:26 PM
Stallon being the guy responsible for the Richard Gere gerbil rumors is hilarious.

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 12:58 PM
Stallon being the guy responsible for the Richard Gere gerbil rumors is hilarious.

:lol

Rogue
03-23-2014, 05:32 PM
Bill Murry is one of the few lucky hollywood guys who've worked together with Goddess, tbh. If you've also worked together with her you would later find it boring to work with anyone else imho

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 05:42 PM
Bill Murry is one of the few lucky hollywood guys who've worked together with Goddess, tbh. If you've also worked together with her you would later find it boring to work with anyone else imho

you're getting on my nerves with that gotdam shit Rogue..stop that shit

CubanSucks
03-23-2014, 05:54 PM
you're getting on my nerves with that gotdam shit Rogue..stop that shit

I would put a bullet through your head far before Rogue

Koolaid_Man
03-23-2014, 06:20 PM
I would put a bullet through your head far before Rogue

and if you were choking on a chicken bone till you turned blue in the face I'd give you mouth to mouth resuscitation because I'm cool like that :toast